LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

Liam felt bad. "Hey, hey...come here." He walked over and hugged her. "It's okay..." He waited for her to calm a bit before speaking. "I know you probably feel really embarrassed, but those aren't your nighttime underwear are they? You've been having some accidents in the day..." He stood at her side rubbing her back just a bit. "Is that why all these are up here...you didn't want your mom to see them?"

"Well I can't promise I won't tell her...this is a pretty serious problem...you know you shouldn't be wetting your underwear like that..." He talked at her. "Well ...why don't we go swimming for now...and when we come back in I'll tell you more about how I feel about all this." He wiped a tear from her cheek. "Sound good?...You show me the way..."

“ okay I guess you should tell her. She suppose to call after dinner “mya said. 

Mya nodded and grabbed her pool towel. She walked out her room and down to the kitchen where the back door was then went to the yard to go swimming. Mya put her towel on the table and went to go get Some pool floats from the shed. She put the pools floats in the pool  the. Jumped in. 

“ the water so nice “ she swimming back in forth in the pool. 

"That's right...she is."

Liam followed her after getting a towel for himself. He sat down in a chair near the pool as she swam. "Yah, this is a great evening to swim." Liam watched her for a bit before deciding to jump in as well.

"Okay watch out here I come!" Liam said as he jumped in, splashing Mya.

"Oh no, miss pouty pants?" Liam came over and picked her up, holding her across him like a small child with one arm under her back and the other under her knees. "What if I toss you in the water, humm? Or maaaybe I'll be nice and float you around..." He smiled at her, taking her around the pool a little as he held her. 

"Oh, well excuse me...come on we better get inside, it's strarting to get chilly out here..." Liam carried her over to the edge and stood her up. He then got out as they both dried off. Soon they were both inside. 

"Ah, much better in here. So...hey I wanted to ask...you don't really think your mom would make you wear pullups all the time do you? Did she say something to you before?" He paused. "I mean...why don't you wear that last pair of underwear you have clean...and really try hard to keep it dry...if you do, maybe we can not tell her." Liam was trying to get on her good side...he wasn't sure he wouldn't tell her mom or that she could manage to do that. "You can do that, right? Being an adult and all..."

“ yea it’s cold outside “ mya said. 

Mya dried off then went in the house. “ well that’s what she told me before but I don’t want to have to wear pull ups all the time “ mya said. Mya knee she could keep them dry. 

“ okay I will keep them dry and I am an adult” she said the went up to her room to get changed. She came back down in a paid of swear pants and long t -shirt she sat on the couch and turned the tv on. 

Liam went up behind her and showered before getting himself dressed. He made a mental note that she hadn't been to the bathroom yet since he'd been there. Then he thought to himself that she easily could have peed in the pool. 

When he came down he asked her if she wanted something to drink. "Whatcha watching?" He also asked. "I'll probably start fixing dinner if you're hungry."

“ I’m watching the animal planet show. “Mya said going back into the show. 

“ if you want you can start dinner I getting hungry “ mya said getting alittle hungry. She had to pee but didn’t want to miss the show she decide to wait. 

"Alright...are you thirsty?" he asked once more before walking off to the kitchen. He looked around for a cup in some of the different cabinets. "What is this..." He pulled out a larger sippy cup with mini-mouse designs. Liam walked back out to ask Mia about it..."Is this yours for drinking in?" Maybe it's older and just got left in there he wondered.

“ yes I’m thirsty “ mya said when Liam came back out with her sippy cup she didn’t say anything.

” No it’s old. Mom likes to keep my old things. “ mya said. Mya was suppose to use it when she drank out the kitchen 

Liam tried to figure out if he was being fibbed. "Hmm...okay." He walked back and decided to text Mya's mom. He asked about the sippy specifically. She sent back that she was to use it outside of the kitchen because she spills a lot. "I knew it...Liam said out loud to himself." He filled it with milk and took it back out to Mya. 

"Here you go...and I don't appreciate you lying to me. I sent a text to your mom and asked.... please don't lie to me again..." He said in a serious tone before walking off.

He stopped and turned back. "No you may not..." Liam continued off to the kitchen.

He was lucky that there were some already made meals in the fridge and a few more in the freezer. He got out the cheesy sheels with ground beef and peas and heated it up.

"Mia, come on...time to eat." He put her food in a plastic bowl and found a matching plastic fork in the silverware drawer. He set it at the table. He called again. "Come on Mya!"

“ why not “ mya whine. She didn’t drink the rest of the milk. When her show was over she ran to he bathroom. Mya barely made and crippled alittle in her underwear. That’s why she didn’t come the first time Liam called. The second time she went to the kitchen to eat. She sat down why she ate her food. 

“ sorry I was in the bathroom. 

While they were eating Liam phone rang it was mya mom. 

"That's okay...I hope you washed your hands." Liam heard the phone ring and answered it. "Hi Ms. Edwards...yes just about to eat some dinner...hold on I'll get Mya." Liam put his phone on mute and set it down. "Okay...come on over here...I need to see if your underwear is dry. It's the moment of truth."