LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

"Nooo...you aren't a big girl..." Liam put the paci into her mouth as he said it. "I know you don't feel like a big girl either." Liam went around behind her and put sun screen on her back. "You like snuggles and cuddles and being held by daddy...and bottles and pacis...it's okay it can be a secret that you like to be daddies baby." Liam smiled and grabbed the swim floaties. "Arm please."

"A baby" Liam said snuggling her, then he scooped her up. "See...I hold you like a baby...care for you like a baby...you are a perfect little baby." Liam carried her to the back door and outside, then to the pool. "Okay...are you ready!? I'm going to walk in." He said still holding her like a small child.

“ but daddy I can swim “ mya said enjoying in the water but wanted to swim freely instead of being held. 

“ daddy can I have floaters on so I can swim please I promise to stay in the shallow end “ mya asked. 

"Of course we can baby girl..." Liam lifted her up and carried her inside and to her room. "Are you glad you got to go in the pool?" Liam stood Mya up and dried her off. "Hey look at your poofy diapee." He poked it and smiled. "Lay down here and I'll get ya a fresh one..."

"Maybe but actually first you need a bath after swimming." Liam thought about the sun screen and chlorine. He took her swollen diaper off and then sat her up and took off her top. Liam helped her stand and took her hand. "Do you need anything before a bath?" He looked over.