LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

Mya was into her show watching and laughing having a good time. So when Liam came down it shocked her. 

“ I don’t to go for a walk I wanna watch tv “ she whined. 

Stacy was on her way over to Liam’s house she decided to get there early so she can see the little girl. 

"That sounds like whining miss Mya... aren't you too old to be doing that? We need to get you dressed...and we are going for a walk to get some exercise...and fresh air" Liam walked over and plopped the clothes down next to her on the couch. "Get yourself dressed...what's on?" Liam said looking to the TV.

“Okay I’ll get dressed but I don’t want to go for a walk “ mya said she didn’t even noticed how the outfit looked she just put it on quickly. 

“ I’m watching spongebob “ mya said watching it agian on the couch. 

Stacy rang the door bell waiting for someone to answer it. 

"I see ... Are you just going to leave your clothes on the floor there?" The shortalls were very cute on her. The pink cami would occasionally pull up a little, exposing her skin and a bit of pullups.

"Oh wow...I wonder if that's Stacy." Liam went to the door. "Hi babe! Come on in... you're a bit early." Liam kissed her. "Come on I'll introduce you to Mya" 

Mya picked up her clothes and put them in the laubsry room. She didn’t want to meet someone knew but she knew she had to so she walked back to the living room. 

“ I know I am but I thought maybe we could take mya to the park or something “ Stacy said hugging Liam. “ I would love to meet her. “

"Yeah...that sounds good. We were actually thinking about heading outside. I think there is a park about 5 minutes walk from here..." He walked Stacy into the living room. "Thank you for picking up your clothes Mya." Liam acknowledged. "This is my girlfriend Stacy...Stacy, Mya" Liam introduced them. 

"What do you think of her outfit Stacy? Cute right?"

“ hi Stacy “ mya said with a blush she hoped Stacy didn’t notice her pull up. 

“ aww here outfit is so adorable. You should let me do your hair so it’s cute “ Stacy said. 

Mya looked at her “ okay “ 

stacy sat mya Down so she could put her hair in two cute pigtails so she would look even younger. “ ready to go to the park “ 

mya felt her hair. “ pigtails really “

"Mya...you don't have to complain about everything...you should thank Stacy for doing it up so pretty."  Liam turned off the TV.

"Alright...I think we're all ready. Stacy, you want to get Mya a sippy cup with something to drink...I have to grab something upstairs." He mouthed the word 'pullup' to Stacy. "Mya...why don't you go pick out something to drink with Stacy."

Liam headed off upstairs to get a spare pullup and snuck it into Stacy's purse when he got back downstairs. He waited for the girls.

“ okay mya let’s go get some juice “ Stacy said she took mya hand and pour d her some apple juice in a princess sippy cup then made a small snack of goldfish for her to take along. They walked back to the living room. 

“ where are we going “ mya asked not wanting to go. 

"Just out for a walk..." Liam said not wanting to mention the park as that would have likely led to a larger discussion.

Liam opened the front door and headed out with the two of them. "So Stacy...Mya did wake up wet today, but she did good this morning and went pee in her little potty." There was nobody in earshot but simply discussing the issue in public was likely embarrassing. "I think she'll make it three days...well if we don't count night time accidents anyway..."

“Okay “ mya said she walked in the middle between them two. She blushed as they talked about her potty habits and realized she didn’t go before they left she just got her mind off of it. 

“ wow that’s such a big  girl using the potty. Let’s see if you can make it the rest of the day like that “ Stacy cooed like mya was a five year old. 

"Yah...I think she caaan. If she can't though we are going to get to pick either a pacifier, bib or bottle for her to use...I'll show you when we get back to the house." Liam looked over and gave a little smile to Stacy.

Before too long they were walking near the park. "Hey why don't we check the park out Stacy..." There were about 7 people there already, including a boy who was a classmate of Mya and his younger sister who was 5.

“ I can watch me “ mya said trying to talk herself up more than they were. Mya looked at the kids in the park when she noticed her classmates were there she decided against it. “ how about we go near the duck pond “ she suggested. 

Stacy looked over by the ducks. “ okay good thing I brought a blanket. And some toys for mya to play with “ Stacy said to Liam.

Liam shrugged. "Yeah, I'm fine with that...let's go." When they got over there Liam got out the snack and sippy cup while Stacy set up the blanket.

"Here ya go Mya... what did you guys put in your sippy cup?" He handed the cup to her. "I might want a drink." He joked. "That walk made me a little thirsty."

Stacy set up the blanket   And put the toys she had for mya out it was a couple barbies and a ball. “ it’s apple juice but I brought money so we could get something from the snack stand. I’ll stay here and watch mya”  

maya looked at the toys she had. “ I’m not five I’m not playing with them “ she said sitting down .

"Mya...I think we've been over this...sit down here." Liam gently pulled her down. He put the sippy in her lap and put the toys on either side of her.

"Nice park here eh Stacy? Had you been here before?" He talked over top of Mya who was between them. "I think they just redid the lake here... dredged it and whatnot." The conversation turned pretty 'adult'.

Mya crosses her arms and pouted. “ I want to go home “ mya said super upset she realized they were not listening to her. 

“Yea I been her a couple times it’s really nice here they added the playground “ Stacy said with a smile.!

“hey “ mya said

"Here you go Mya." Liam brought the sippy up near her mouth and held it, he patted her head like you might do to a little kid. The whole time he never looked at her, staying engaged with Stacy.

He spoke with Stacy more. "Yeah...it's really nice. They have like 10 swings...they even have that toddler swing...have you seen that one? It's like the hard plastic with the middle part that comes up between the legs." 

Mya didn’t like that he did that she was thirsty so she started to drink the juice trying to hold it herself.  “ I wanna go home “ she whined agian after she was done drinking. 

Stacy was engaged into Liam. “ yea that’s perfect for all kids who need to secured into. They also have the soft padding in the toddler park in stead of wood chips so the little kids can’t hurt themselves “

Liam didn't let the cup go but tilted it up for her to drink when he felt her hands on the cup too. He pulled Mya up into his lap and put the two Barbies in her lap. Liam still held the sippy cup close for her. "No whining Mya..." He stated simply.

"Yah that is really nice... those wood chips can hurt if you fall on them. So, how was work yesterday?" He looked at Stacy.

Mya didn’t like that at all she felt like a little kid sitting there in his lap drinking a sippy cup. She tried to squirm away but was unsuccessful.

” It was good just really busy. So how long are babysitting little my for “ Stacy asked. 

"Ah ah...stay here Mya. Play with your Barbies there." He held her in his lap. 

"Yeah? You guys have been busy there lately." He paused. "Oh about two weeks...wait until you see Mya's room...it's super cute. She was a little embarrassed to show me...what theme would you guess it is?" He smiled at Stacy.