LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

the punk and his baby sister ch3

58 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I am not so sure how realistic this two week test is going to be especially if Steve knows he is being watched and judged. If he were unaware of the test he would have been more likely to mess up.

Not necessarily. Erick wants to prove that Steve can take care of Daisy. Which, if he can do with someone watching, he can do it without someone watching.

• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone. 

just wanted to give a quick announcement.
I currently work a full-time job and write in my free time. 
I work in a restaurant and during the last few months, things have been pretty slow. this has given me more time to work on my writing. 
sadly, lately people have been getting sick and my job has needed me to come in more often and the slow season is coming to an end. so what does this mean? well, it means I won't be able to work on my stories as much. 

out of the stories im writing, the only one I won't stop writing is Dropped in a new world. this is my primary story and I don't want to stop it.

however, my other stories such as The punk and his baby sister and others will be put on the back burner for a while.

please note they aren't dead, I do plan on coming back to them and working on them when I can. but as of right now, I just don't have the time.

sorry for any inconvenience. 

work sucks but at least you can pay the bills.

at least you told us what was going on and that there just going on hiatus. i'll be looking forword to when you can bring them back ^,^

and thank the duck my favorite story isn't going on hiatus! 

Well, hang in there, do what you can. I think you're off to a great start with this story.

thank you. ill be working on it when I have time.

work sucks but at least you can pay the bills.

at least you told us what was going on and that there just going on hiatus. i'll be looking forword to when you can bring them back ^,^

and thank the duck my favorite story isn't going on hiatus! 

ya, it doses. ill most likely be able to bring them back at the end of summer.