LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Opps! Almost

I don't like pooping my diapers. Starting yesterday I have been in a diaper mood. She put my stuff in the washer and all I had was my old pair of locking pants to wear. They don't stay up unless locked so I locked them up. The problem came after I went out to eat. I needed to go, but forgot I was in locking pants and didn't have the keys with. I made it home in time to go but almost. Opps I am enjoying my day in diapers though.

Nothing to worry about here - these are not the diapered droids you were looking for.

So you are wearing your very own portable potty and free to move about the country.

Well there are limits you know - when that locked diaper begins to stress out and

feel like you are swimming in jello - it is time for that change.

So man up and request the key to your very own portable loo !

I keep thinking how much better it would be if the lock was a combination one.

At least you could fiddle around and attempt to solve the combination.

Think of the trouble you could get into knowing the combination.

Lets see a 3 dial lock solvable in perhaps 20 minutes

a 4 dial lock maybe a couple of hours

and just think you would not have to do this all at once just a few numbers over time.

The master school type lock - Houston we have a problem gonna take maybe a couple of weeks

Best part not having to ask for the key to the loo imagine your very own personal portable one !

No nukey to lose - free out of an ice block - wait for a timed release from a vault.

Houdini would love to be in your place - maybe not so much the diapered state.

Oh Dear you are home - good -  may I have the key - I definitely need a change for the better !