LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wouldn't that look good? In diapers.

Ok. I am so bad, god please forgive me. I went out to eat with my son and this nice looking gal came past. Usually I think something like I would like her to change my diapers. All I could think this time was she would look so sexy in diapers. I'm married and this felt so wrong but I kept looking at her thinking about it. She looked back at me. Think she had any clue what was on my mind? God please forgive me.

No. She had no clue what you were thinking.

As for should you feel bad for thinking that? My gut instinct is to say yes. You shouldn't think that way about other women when you're married. But then again, I'm not married. Never even had a girlfriend. So I have zero authority to judge.

10 minutes ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

Bullshit. It is natural in a relationship for you to think about other members of the preferred sex. Acting on it, or lusting after are different things. Hormones don't always like following monogamy rules. They see a pretty girl, sexy dude, or for the Scottish among us, Fluffy Sheep, and be all like, "Damn, that's a pretty girl/sexy dude/fluffy sheep." The next step after that is the hormones then go to your brain, and are like, "Should we do anything?" If you are married/in a committed non-open relationship, you should probably answer, "Yeah, about that, we like the pretty girl/sexy dude/fluffy sheep, we already have." If that is not your answer, before go chasing the new thing, analyze why that is not the answer.

Fluffy Sheep...:49_EmoticonsHDcom: I don't judge but that hit my funny bone.

35 minutes ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

Bullshit. It is natural in a relationship for you to think about other members of the preferred sex. Acting on it, or lusting after are different things. Hormones don't always like following monogamy rules. They see a pretty girl, sexy dude, or for the Scottish among us, Fluffy Sheep, and be all like, "Damn, that's a pretty girl/sexy dude/fluffy sheep." The next step after that is the hormones then go to your brain, and are like, "Should we do anything?" If you are married/in a committed non-open relationship, you should probably answer, "Yeah, about that, we like the pretty girl/sexy dude/fluffy sheep, we already have." If that is not your answer, before go chasing the new thing, analyze why that is not the answer.

Like I said, I have zero authority to judge in this field. It was probably just my Christian programming that caused me to say that.

I concede to you, KinsyInRibbons. Anyone who read my previous post: ignore it. She knows what she's talking about a lot better than I do.

I’m all in favor of that too. Look, look, look, but don’t touch. Think what you like, but then remember to stay true to your self, and loved ones. We all do this, when you watch tv, and think, WOW! He or she is hot, and she looks nice in that dress, etc. It don’t make you a bad person. 

Oh, and one other thing. It should be okay to talk about these feelings with your S.O. Just don’t over do it, and forget their feelings. A good dose of, “but I love the one I’m with best”, might be in order. A kiss here, won’t hurt either. 

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Like I said, I have zero authority to judge in this field. It was probably just my Christian programming that caused me to say that.

I concede to you, KinsyInRibbons. Anyone who read my previous post: ignore it. She knows what she's talking about a lot better than I do.

No I think you were right the first time. If I did the once quick look maybe. But I couldn't help myself and kept looking. I should feel a little guilty. Odd part is I wasn't seeing her as a mom figure. I just kept picturing her in diapers playing with me. Ok stop, stop bad boy thoughts again. Forgive me.

Same thing happened to me a couple of times nothing bad about it. These things seem to happen especially if you see a person that meets your likings. Nothing wrong with fantasies.

Lets take diapers out of the mix for a moment.  Is it any different to look at a beautiful young woman in a sexy dress or tight jeans?  How about when you pass the Victoria Secrete store in the mall and see posters of women modeling sexy underwear?  Just because you are window shopping doesn't mean you want to buy!  You can think, "Boy, I'd love to hop in bed with her" but knowing you already have a wife means you usually won't act on those feelings.  Some people do for many reasons.  They are having problems with their marriage, just like to play the field and cheat hoping they won't get caught, etc.  It happens.  If your marriage is sound, I wouldn't be concerned or feel guilty about looking at other women and thinking how hot they are.  You think your wife doesn't look at hunky 30 year old guys in shorts and bare chests?  Add diapers back into it.  Same thing.  You think a womam looks sexy and great in tight jeans, sexy dress or panties, with our DL interests it's normal for u to also think she would look great in diapers.  Same thing, a regular guy might think, "Boy, I wouldn't mind hopping bed with her!"  and we might think, "Boy, I'd love to have her change my diaper!"  For a straight guy, those feelings are normal.  For straight women, looking at hunky guys is normal weather you are married or not.  Nothing to feel guilty about.  It's when you take it to the next step, act on those feelings and are unfaithful to your spouse that you have crossed the line.

I simply think about all the guys who got socked paying alimony and child support for kids they hardly ever see and that kind of turns me off from looking at women no matter how pretty they appear to be.

Just throwing this out there but you can’t control what enters your mind but you can control what you lust after or think about continuously. If the thought enters your head and you quickly think about something else than your fine. If the thought comes and you lust after her for an hour than that’s something you should feel slightly guilty about. I just think it’s wrong to think about a girl like that continuously if she wouldn’t want you too.

thats just my opinion though

I think the problem is less about looking at women and fantasising about them in diapers (though it's not something I understand myself...) And more the problem with how you think about it. Saying "Wouldn't that look good in diapers" seems pretty objectifying.

As long as you aren't being lecherous, staring at these women and making them uncomfortable I don't think its causing any harm.

Guess it depends on your relationship.  My (now) wife will say something like, "Oh I know what you're imagining ..." and I'm denying, no, no ...
Then she'll jokingly describe something like "Her in pig tails, and a big blanket and pacifier and "Please come help me Daddy" ..."

That's her trying to be an a-hole to me so ... guess it depends on what your S.O. knows lol

56 minutes ago, Elfy said:

I think the problem is less about looking at women and fantasising about them in diapers (though it's not something I understand myself...) And more the problem with how you think about it. Saying "Wouldn't that look good in diapers" seems pretty objectifying.

As long as you aren't being lecherous, staring at these women and making them uncomfortable I don't think its causing any harm.

That's the problem. I couldn't seem to stop looking no hard I tried. She finally noticed me checking out her bottom. She probably thought I wanted sex when I just really wanted to see her in diapers and be my playmate and wrestle some. Stop. Stop. I am imagining it again.

10 minutes ago, FunTime said:

Guess it depends on your relationship.  My (now) wife will say something like, "Oh I know what you're imagining ..." and I'm denying, no, no ...
Then she'll jokingly describe something like "Her in pig tails, and a big blanket and pacifier and "Please come help me Daddy" ..."

That's her trying to be an a-hole to me so ... guess it depends on what your S.O. knows lol

That would have made it worse. I could already see her in diapers and a baby shirt.

Think of this as well.  If a cute young woman in tight jeans notices you looking at her butt, the first thing that may come to mind is, "Gee!  I guess I still have it", or "I must be pretty sexy in these jeans if I'm attracting the looks!"  You don't think for a moment that women don't dress to look attractive?  Sure they do!  It's a compliment to them when they notice you staring at them!  They work out and do their best to keep their body in great shape for just that reason.  True, some may think you are a lecherous old man lusting after a younger woman, especially if you are a fat unshaven 65 year old bald guy staring at their butt or boobs with your tounge hanging out  the side of your mouth.  I think most would think it's flattering to them when guys look them over.  They just think you find their body hot and that's it.  If they thought you wanted to have sex with them they wouldn't come near you or they would keep as much distance from you as their job would allow.  Last thing they would think is you want to see them in diapers! 

22 hours ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

That's the problem. I couldn't seem to stop looking no hard I tried. She finally noticed me checking out her bottom. She probably thought I wanted sex when I just really wanted to see her in diapers and be my playmate and wrestle some. Stop. Stop. I am imagining it again.

That would have made it worse. I could already see her in diapers and a baby shirt.

As long as you're looking and it's all in your mind (no touching) I don't see the harm IMO.