LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I a diaper lover?

First I want to apologize because I never have wore a diaper yet and I guess I shouldn’t write here… let me explain my situation: I’m a 21 years old guy and lately I started having a desire of putting on a diaper. Even though I even never had any “diaper-return” experience in my childhood/teen-years like bedwetting or something similar I started thinking about diapers and how would be like to wear one. it-s something that weirdly came over in this last period and I really don’t know why, maybe it’s due to stress and anxiety that I experienced recently… Most of days I’m not attracted to diapers at all, but some other days the only thought of diapers can get me very excited… I don’t know whether I’m gonna wet them or not and I don’t know what attracts me so much… maybe that whiteness, or softness, or the sense of protection or just doing something new, out of reality… I only know that I’m going to try diapers as soon as I’ll have the occasion of buying them in a subtle way.

So the question is: if you have to convince a half-diaper lover like me to finally try a diaper and give up to that “strange attraction”, what will you say? Which are the most profound reasons for trying diapers?

Has someone else have a similar sudden desire of trying diapers and how has it felt like the first time into diapers?

I also apologize for my English but it’s not my native language…

You're not the only one who hasn't ever worn a diaper. Check me in that box as well. Not only that, I don't really have a desire to wear them either. My DL tendencies are more towards changing diapers if you can believe that. So that makes you more of a DL than me.

That being said, I've said this to several other people before and I'll say it to you now: If you want to do something, as long as it's not harmful to yourself or others, why shouldn't you do it? Moat people blow off steam by getting drunk or doing drugs. Compared to that, are diapers really that bad?

Also your english is better than most native speakers I know. :P

I was around that age myself when I got the courage to go to a local store and buy my first pack of diapers (handheld scanner and reusable bags, no one but the security cameras saw me!)  I can't convince you one way of the other, but I will say that you should just take the leap and try!  What's the worst that happens, you hate it?

If you live at home or with roommates, be discrete and respectful.  Throw out your diapers daily in the outside bin (use plastic grocery bags, and drop em when you go to work or aren't seen) And same with changing in a timely matter and hiding evidence.  I've thrown out diapers in the bin outside my job in a last-minute ditch scenario.  If you have a cat, put cat litter scooping in the bag:  no one will think twice nor think of investigating your often trash runs.

• Like 1

You should definitely try it so you will know if you like it or not

After that, if it feels right, do it (as long as it's not harmful/illegal and diapers aren't either of those things).

I feel like being a DL (diaper lover) is all about how good using diapers feels, so you won't really know if you are a DL until you "take the plunge"

Maybe you should start out simple such as a pull-up and see how it makes you feel.  I suggest putting one on and look at yourself in the mirror in nothing but a diaper.  Do you like what you see staring back at you?  Are you ashamed?  Excited?  Only you know what you will feel.  Speaking from someone who wears overnight diapers permanently I can promise you I can not live without them.

On 1/20/2018 at 8:11 PM, MarkSmith said:

Maybe you should start out simple such as a pull-up and see how it makes you feel.  I suggest putting one on and look at yourself in the mirror in nothing but a diaper.  Do you like what you see staring back at you?  Are you ashamed?  Excited?  Only you know what you will feel.  Speaking from someone who wears overnight diapers permanently I can promise you I can not live without them.

I don't think a Pull up would be the best thing to start with. 1st of all, they look nothing like a diaper, 2nd they really don't hold anything like a person who's trying them again would think they would. Why would you use something that might start gushing out the side on the first flood, or press out when you're wet and seated. A sample dry247 would be perfect.

42 minutes ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I don't think a Pull up would be the best thing to start with. 1st of all, they look nothing like a diaper, 2nd they really don't hold anything like a person who's trying them again would think they would. Why would you use something that might start gushing out the side on the first flood, or press out when you're wet and seated. A sample dry247 would be perfect.

The OP was unsure if they even wanted to wet in it or not.  I can assure you also that some pull ups do hold a decent wetting or even two.  A pull up is easily available at local pharmacies and despite not looking like a diaper they do feel like a diaper especially when wet.

I agree with Mark.  True, it's not a diaper but you can always upgrade to them later.  If you have never worn diapers as an adult and are even a little nervous about it, then pull up underwear has a lot of starting advantages.  First, they are available just about anywhere where as diapers may not be.  Secondly, there are more advertisements on TV for disposable pull on underwear than there are actual diapers.  Less "stigma" related with them.  People may be a lot less likely to look or stare at a 21 year old buying disposable underpants as opposed to disposable diapers.  Their thoughts might go towards the buyer running an errand for a relative and that may make it easier for the guy when buying them in a store.  They are not as thick as diapers and are form fitting, easy to put on and take off and something kind of familiar already for anyone who wears regular underpants.  Ease into it with disposable underwear because they feel a lot like regular underwear but do have that extra padded feeling and you can start slow by wetting in them just a little if you like.  There is also the mental issue behind it.  You want to do it but are "half diaper lover" that "needs to be convinced".  He says some times he doesn't like the idea and some times he really gets turned on by the thought of it.  The conflict might be easier to handle if instead of walking around town wearing actual tape on diapers which can be nothing other than a diaper no matter what it's called, you start with disposable underwear instead.  It's still pull on underwear, it's not generally considered a diaper but more of an underpant that can absorb an accidental bladder leak from laughing too hard or sneezing or heavy excersize.  It's a mind game if your on the fence or have feelings that conflict from day to day.  You want to try it, but other times you are hesitant.  Pull on underpants are easily concealed under regular clothing and are not bulky.  You don't have the fear in your mind that someone might notice you have diapers on due to the bulk or possibly your diaper may be showing out the back of your pants if your shirt rides up.  Diapers are thought of to be used by people who can't control their bowel or bladder, are incontinent, wet and possibly mess themselves all the time and can be a little off putting to many people when you think about it.  The guy or woman next to you is wearing diapers for medical need.  Are they wet with urine?   Does that guy over there wearing a diaper have a load of poop in it?  That can be a little disgusting to people around you who might know you have diapers on. On the other hand, pull up disposable underwear are not considered to be for people with incontinence as much as for those who have a little bladder leakage now and then.  After all, what guy hasn't had a few drops end up in his underpants after taking a leak in the toilet?  Pull up disposable underpants are so discreet no one will possibly know you are wearing one.  Hundreds of thousands of people wear disposable pull up underwear every day and the general consenses among people is it's OK to do so.  TV has conditioned our society to accept disposable pull on underpants.

If you are a Diaper Lover and just want to jump right into wearing tape on disposable diapers, fine!  Go for it and  everyone here will support you for it!  If instead you are not sure and have mixed feelings about it, then it may be better to start slow at first with disposable underpants and then work your way up to actual diapers in the future.  Build some confidence first, see how you like it and how you feel with disposable underpants and then eventually going with a full tape on diaper may be easier physically and mentally when the time comes.  After all, a swimmer gets his feet wet in the shallow end first before jumping off the high diving board. 

Kinsy!

I have soo been there with the buying and purging - both diapers and girls clothes - until I finally accepted it as being part of who I am.

thanks for sharing,

dv

In all fairness I think the only one who can answer that question is you. Best thing I can suggest is to read up on the stories posted by other members and reflect on them, does it feel familiar, do you recognize any of it. Buy some adult diapers and wear a couple, what changes do you feel, does it relieve you of stress, does it make you feel more complete or in touch with yourself. If you answer these questions positively then you might be a diaper lover or an adult baby if you like baby stuff as well. The final answer / conclusion is yours.

4 hours ago, dlnoir said:

In all fairness I think the only one who can answer that question is you. Best thing I can suggest is to read up on the stories posted by other members and reflect on them, does it feel familiar, do you recognize any of it. Buy some adult diapers and wear a couple, what changes do you feel, does it relieve you of stress, does it make you feel more complete or in touch with yourself. If you answer these questions positively then you might be a diaper lover or an adult baby if you like baby stuff as well. The final answer / conclusion is yours.

Well said.

Your just diaper curious bro. I do believe anyone can get an attraction to diapers and any age but usually stems early. If this is your first time really feeling curious about diapers, try them out my dude. You may not like it or maybe you will. Don't over think this kind of shit. We live once and you need to try everything at least once. You are your own guide in this life. Follow your heart.

All these stories take me back to my young teenage years as well, it seems that most of us had some sort of event in our young years that is in common.

In my case, I tried some of my aunts clothes on found in grandmas storage chest (my aunt was much older than I was) Found a slip, petti pants and a skirt that I recall trying on, prior to grandma getting suspicious and moving these things.

Also found a pile of old discarded cloth diapers, which I snatched a few from and took them to my "hiding" place in back of my parents home.  I remember on several occasions, pining on some of these to wet in.  Also remember them rotting away due to the urine left in them as a result of not being able to clean them properly.

While some of these issues were one or two time events years ago, they seem to have left a lasting impression?

I actualy didn't give diapers anything more than a glance till I became Incontinent then I became a DL.

Not having wore a diaper or wearing one as you write makes no difference , your only unwelcome if you don't want to be here . I can honestly say that i had no idea what I was missing until it wasn't missing , yeah that makes alot of sense ?
If you think you may be interested in diapers, your among friends this is as accepting of diapers as any place you will ever find it's a safe space to explore the desire or need , with nobody judging you ,obviously we want to see everyone fulfilled and comfortable in there skin with whatever they want for themselves if a diaper happens to be that "new skin" than cool because these days you can have a wild variety of skins , diapers are as individual as you are .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Here I am, late as usual :blush:

There's nothing wrong about being curious or even trying diapers if you want to. You should however understand that if you discover that you are a DL, then once you start you will probably never be able to stop again. This does not mean that you're going to end up in diapers constantly, only that whatever resistance you have to them, will be much lessened. It has the addictive qualities of a drug habit to those of us who have discovered we really like wearing diapers :rolleyes: But unlike drugs this does no harm to you or anyone else as long as you keep things in perspective. If it does become a big thing in your life then there will be  side-effects. Any long term romantic relationships will need to have space for diapers in there somewhere and if if the 'secret' of your wearing gets out into the real world there can be repercussions from that :unsure: Then again it may not go that far- you may discover that you don't like the experience instead. The problem with curiosity is that it never stops but it can be resisted. The problem with experiencing what you're curious about is that you can't undo it once it's done which makes resisting it tough, maybe even impossible thereafter.:whistling:

My own experience got me hooked, but other than needing to keep a constant supply of diapers with their related costs it has been a fantastic experience for me and one of the best things I've ever done for me in my life :girl_happy: My life is far from usual which helps make it easier for me but even ordinary people can handle this well as long as you keep everything in perspective and don't let anything become uncontrollable. Had I never tried diapers I would have never known what joy I was missing and the feeling of incompleteness I had would still be there :(

If you do go ahead with thus then any kind of diapers will do for a start. Just understand that they all have capacity limitations and the usual stuff on the store aisles is all low-capacity. So if you want to use them fully or wear them for extended periods then you will need something better. If you do give it a try and want to go further then let is know and we can make specific suggestions of what you might want to try next B)

Bettypooh

• Like 2

I agree with Bettypooh, “Once you start, you will probably never be able to stop again.”. But actually there is nothing wrong to be an ABDL. If you have the desires to wear diaper. Just wear. Trust me, the desires will get stronger eventhough by just looking diapers at the stores. Unless you didn’t enter the diaper section. And you avoiding diaper strongly. You will be safe from be an ABDL. 

This is funny "Am I a diaper lover?" Makes me think when people ask "do I have a (insert disorder here)?" 

Except anyone can claim this label and it won't make a difference because it's not a disorder and there is no criteria for it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the answers!

I'm just waiting for the moment when I’ll have the occasion for buy and put on diapers and I’m 99,9% sure that it will happen. But I think I’m going to wait the time when I’ll be living alone and I’ll can buy diapers online.  Until now I only tried to put an amount of toilet paper inside my underwear and enjoyed the sensation… (that’s the only experience I had that bring me near to diaper world) so I’m very curious how a real diaper feels like. For now I can only wait and think about diapers when I feel attracted to them. The only thing that makes me a little “concerned” is that once I’ll try diapers for the first time, then probably there will be always a package (or more packages) of them hidden somewhere in my house.

On 20/1/2018 at 7:56 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

You're not the only one who hasn't ever worn a diaper. Check me in that box as well. Not only that, I don't really have a desire to wear them either. My DL tendencies are more towards changing diapers if you can believe that. So that makes you more of a DL than me.

That being said, I've said this to several other people before and I'll say it to you now: If you want to do something, as long as it's not harmful to yourself or others, why shouldn't you do it? Moat people blow off steam by getting drunk or doing drugs. Compared to that, are diapers really that bad?

Also your english is better than most native speakers I know. :P

“My DL tendencies are more towards changing diapers if you can believe that.”

I belive you, all right!

One night I had a dream in which a beautiful woman was putting me in diapers… and it was happening without any reasons! I wasn’t a bedwetter and neither an adult baby… She just was diapering me with care and a smile in her face. the fact that she was doing it with NO REASONS was so weird and  so exciting at the same time.

This is funny "Am I a diaper lover?" Makes me think when people ask "do I have a (insert disorder here)?" 
Except anyone can claim this label and it won't make a difference because it's not a disorder and there is no criteria for it. 
It doesn't have to be diagnosable, take for example stupidity it's running amok in America! If that ain't dangerous nothing is .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 2/20/2018 at 6:26 AM, wannatrydiapers said:

Thanks for all the answers!

I'm just waiting for the moment when I’ll have the occasion for buy and put on diapers and I’m 99,9% sure that it will happen. But I think I’m going to wait the time when I’ll be living alone and I’ll can buy diapers online.  Until now I only tried to put an amount of toilet paper inside my underwear and enjoyed the sensation… (that’s the only experience I had that bring me near to diaper world) so I’m very curious how a real diaper feels like. For now I can only wait and think about diapers when I feel attracted to them. The only thing that makes me a little “concerned” is that once I’ll try diapers for the first time, then probably there will be always a package (or more packages) of them hidden somewhere in my house.

At least in my experience, diapers aren't addictive in a bad way.  Yes, they are quite appealing, but by using common sense, the probability of you ending up getting more and more diapers all the time is very low.