LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby of the Class, Chapter 10 added 2020-5-25

On 1/20/2018 at 5:09 AM, PinkTheDinosaur said:

hi, I think your writing is good, but sadly I couldn't go past the first chapter. this is just my opinion but I really didn't like any of the characters introduced.  I think you went to the extream with both todd and kate. one is a misogynist man and the other is a feminist who hates men. I really like revenge and forced stories were I can either root for or against a certain person. or feel sorry for the victim. with the characters introduced, I don't feel that way. but again that is just my opinion. other then the characters, I have skimmed over a bit of the story and I really like the writing. 

This.  Emphatically.

You said this is your first story, and I'm bearing that in mind as I give you an assessment of it.  I had a first story once, about a dozen or so years ago, and I remember how much trouble I had with issues similar to yours.

1) I strongly suggest you speak your dialogue aloud.  Does it sound like something you or one of your friends would say?  If not, then you need to rework it.

2) As Pink indicated, your characters are more than a little cartoonish - like you heaped all the stereotypical negative attributes you could come up with onto the protagonist and antagonist, which makes neither of them likable. 

3) You have a ton of plot holes - for example, Todd starts out being an engineering student, but suddenly he's going for an MBA (Business Admin).  The professor colludes with one student to drug another student, which she confides she has accomplished already more than once, an action that would see her fired if someone so much as accused her of it.  A (by your description) low-level elective course is given the budget for a 10-day class trip to a remote place in the mountains.  This 10-day class trip to a remote place in the mountains also features nine infants already present when they arrive, in pre-built nurseries, with nary a parent to be found.  Seems to me this is one hell of an expensive field trip for a non-essential class.  

All that said, I will say that you've done a fairly decent job of maintaining grammatical conventions, though you might want to do a little homework about punctuation as it relates to quotations.  I had a lot of trouble with this too when I first started writing.  I can tell you're investing effort here, so I don't want you to think I'm just beating you down.  I'm just challenging you to think about your premise, your characterization, and your dialogue, to evolve them into more realism. 

18 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Please continue the great story I understand your writing style even though some other people that you're just fine

I don't understand why you feel the need to "defend" the writer when he asked us all to give him positives and negatives.  I'm not attacking him, I'm pointing out the good and the not-so-good as I perceive it.  Hence, there's no need for a defense.  

Here is the next chapter. A little slower than the others but setting up for the next chapter where things should start to get really good. There is going to be a lot of domination in the next chapter so let me know if there is anything you would like to see happen in it. If you don't ask, then you cant be disappointed if you dont get what you want. Also thanks for any helpful criticism that I have received so far, and once more please dont forget to let me know what I can do better, or let me know what you enjoyed.

Chapter 7

Todd woke up exhausted both physically and emotionally. “How on earth did this happen to me?” he thought. At that moment the door to the nursery opened up, and Katie walked in wearing a red sweater and form fitting blue jeans. Her hair was let down, contrary to the ponytail that she normally sported. “She is stunning,” he thought wistfully, “and I am stuck here wearing a diaper.”

Katie walked up to Todd’s crib and leaned in so her face was right next to the bars. Todd could smell her perfume, “she smells amazing.” Todd thought before she walked in that she would be here to mock him or to show him that she had won, however, she looked at him in a loving and caring way. Todd could see Katie’s bright red lipstick. He started staring at her lips and he immediately became aroused by it. He started to get another erection inside of his diaper.

“Looks like someone is happy to see me,” she said to him in a playful manner, “Listen, Todd. I think we got off on the wrong foot. I have been a little hard on you. I have always been a little apprehensive towards men after an abusive relationship. I am actually not a bad person. I know a was rude to you and I am sorry for my behaviour. Do you think we could have a better relationship?”

Todd was shocked to hear her say that. Last time she seemed to revel in his misery. “Why is she being so nice to me?  What is she planning?” Almost as if she could read his thoughts, Katie immediately spoke up. “I know you must not trust me.  I just have seen the way that Dr. Solomons has been treating you and I feel terrible for you. At first, I thought it was funny, and then I realized that this whole thing was going too far. To show you that I come in peace, I brought the key to the crib.”

Katie unlocked the crib top and folded the crib open. Todd stood up and climbed over the side the crib. He then realized how silly he felt. He stood before Katie, realizing for the first time just how much he liked her, wearing a diaper, a onesie, baby booties and a bonnet. He felt ridiculous. Even though Todd was taller and was looking down on Katie he felt small.

“Do you think that you could get me some clothes?” he asked.

“I don’t know where Dr. Solomons keeps them. Besides you have to wear diapers or you’ll fail the class,” Katie then looked at Todd seductively, “Besides you don’t look half bad in a diaper.” Katie started laughing cheerfully and Todd for the first time started laughing with her, half out of embarrassment and half out of exhaustion from the situation. Todd looked down at the ground then looked back up into Katie’s eyes.

“Katie I am sorry for what I said to you earlier when we first met. I know I can be an asshole but it’s because I have always been insecure. I have always been pressured into being successful or winning. I have a hard time letting my guard down. I said some horrible things and I hope you can forgive me. If my apology doesn’t make you feel better than I hope me standing in front of you in a diaper does.”

“Of course I forgive you. I have always had a hard time staying mad at cute guys anyways,” Katie blushed. Todd and Katie looked at each other and held each other’s gaze for a second before they both looked away.

At that moment Dr. Solomons opened the door and the rest of the class walked in behind her. Each of the girls walked in front of their corresponding crib, and Katie and Todd were standing together in front of “Todd’s” crib. Todd’s heart once again sped up from embarrassment. While looking straight forward he reached down and grabbed Katie’s hand. He expected her to let go but was pleasantly surprised when she didn’t.

Dr. Solomons was pleasantly surprised to see Todd and Katie holding hands. Katie was performing her part beautifully. She had gotten Todd to trust her sooner than expected. “Todd you have no idea what is coming your way.”

Todd was standing beside Katie wondering what fresh new embarrassment waited for him. However, he felt stronger while holding Katie’s hand.

“Alright class,” Dr. Solomons began, “Today we are going to be learning how to feed our babies. I would like you all to lay your babies down on the changing tables and take out the bottles and formula.”

Todd looked at Katie and Katie motioned with her head for Todd to lie down on the changing table. Todd groaned a bit and lied down on the changing table. Katie then took out an adult sized bottle and formula. She started mixing the formula into the bottle. Todd noticed that as she was stirring the formula in, she was looking at him with a sympathetic smile on her face. Todd couldn’t understand why, but he was starting to feel close to Katie. Katie seemed to loom over Todd and he felt little.

Once Katie finished mixing the formula she then lowered the bottle to Todd’s mouth. Normally, Todd would have fought Katie and never would have allowed her to put that bottle in his mouth. He felt different this time. He wanted her to feed him. He then opened his mouth and allowed her to stick the bottle in his mouth. He then started sucking rhythmically. He was surprised to find that the formula actually tasted quite good. As he was feeding, he looked up at Katie and started to feel good. He was feeling so close to her. He then started getting another erection as he was looking at her. He didn’t understand why but he was feeling extremely horny. He couldn’t help it but he started humping the air in his diaper again. He looked around and suddenly realised that the entire class was watching him. They were all staring at him in unbelief.

“Oh shit,” he thought, “WHAT AM I DOING?”

He couldn’t help it. He was feeling so aroused that he kept humping the air so his penis could rub up against his diaper. He started humping faster and faster like a jackhammer. He kept going until he orgasmed harder than ever before. He loudly moaned as he ejaculated all over his diaper again. He had practically yelled.

When he looked around, everybody was looking at him with more shock than before. Half the girls looked like they were holding back laughs and the other half looked mortified.

“Todd what the HELL was that?” demanded Dr. Solomons, “You are in so much trouble. I don’t even know what to do with you. Everyone put your babies back and please leave the nursery.”

Everyone filed out of the classroom until just Dr. Solomons, Katie and Todd were left. ” Todd you are going to get back into your crib until I know what to do with you,” barked Dr. Solomons.

They watched as Todd started to climb over the crib rails. Todd noticed that suddenly it was harder to climb over. He felt like he barely had the upper body strength to get over. When he finally got in, Dr. Solomons looked at Katie to close the crib and lock it and then follow her outside. After Dr. Solomons left, Katie walked over to Todd’s crib.

She kissed him on the forehead and whispered in his ear, “So you know, I enjoyed mothering you too. I hope I can do it again sometime.”  Katie looked down and noticed that Todd’s arms and legs were a lot skinnier and more feeble than before. “Good,” she thought, “Soon I will be able to force you to do what I want.”

“I’ll leave you a body of formula in case you get hungry throughout the night,” she told Todd before closing the cribs top, and locking Todd inside.

As she walked out she saw Todd sucking on the bottle and rolling over to go to sleep.

When she arrived at Dr. Solomon’s office she saw that she was waiting for her.

“Katie, you are probably the most talented student that I have ever had. That was remarkable. Within a day he already trusts you. When he was drinking the formula and getting himself off, his arms were shrinking faster than I have ever seen it happen.”

“How much longer til he will fully weaken?” she asked.

“At this rate, he will continue to regress throughout the night. If he drinks the bottle you left him then he should only have the strength of a 9 year old boy in the morning. This was all possible because he trusts you. That formula only works if he begins to feel young and safe. The formula works on a neurological level for it to tell the brain to break down the muscles. The brain typically fortifies the body to defend against dangers. The brain must feel extreme safety in order for it to be willing to weaken the body.” Dr. Solomons explained, “Do you have any plans for Todd once he reaches his weakened state?”

Katie paused then slowly said, “I sure do.”

• DapperDiaperDude changed the title to Baby of the Class, Chapter 6 added 2019-01-19

I liked it. That physical regression happened fast. I wonder how Todd could have missed such a drastic change. Katie kind of scares me some. To be acting so nice and careing yet have nothing but brutal revenge in her heart. I wish I still had a like to give it. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

3 hours ago, DapperDiaperDude said:

I’m going to be adding the next chapter shortly. Is there any elements that you guys would like for the next chapter? I.e. feeding, clothing, dim, humiliation etc

Clothing it would be nice if he gets a new romper to play hehhe, and he could be taken to the park to play and be changed right in the open after a big poopy hehehehe 

• 10 months later...

I am so sorry for the EXTREMELY long break. I had a very busy year. I had a lot of positive things happen but they all kept me very occupied. I will stop making excuses and finish this story lol. Let me know once more if there is anything that I can do to improve my writing or if there is anything that I should add in future chapters. Thanks.

Chapter 8

When Todd woke up the following day; he felt different. He felt normal. He also noticed that he was in a regular bed. Had this all just been a bad dream? Had he really been wearing diapers? Did he really have to endure that humiliation? As he looked around further he saw that he didn’t recognize what room he was in. Did he just get drunk last night and past out somewhere? Could this whole thing have just been a drunken nightmare? He looked down and noticed that he was wearing his normal clothes. It was just a dream he concluded to himself. He then heard his stomach rumble and realized that he was famished.

He started to get out of bed when he noticed his arms. They had hardly any muscle! ‘What the hell?’ he thought in a panic. He jumped out of bed and he noticed for the first time that he felt light. His clothes were the right size but they were very baggy. “What the hell is going on?” he shouted. At that moment the door to the room opened and Katie walked in.

“Hello Todd, how are you feeling?” she asked in a slightly smug tone.

“How am I feeling?” shouted Todd, “All my muscle mass is gone. What did you do to me?”

“I will answer that in time, but first come with me. You must be feeling very hungry.” While Todd wanted to argue, his hunger got the better of him. He followed Katie to the great hall. He noticed that for some reason there was a changing table randomly in the middle of the great hall. “That’s odd,” he thought as he looked at it. None of the other girls in the great hall seemed to find it strange. He then noticed a buffet of food set up to the side of the hall and he immediately headed towards it.

Katie grabbed his arm and in a loud voice said, “not so fast Todd”. He tried to pull away but he realized that her grip was too strong for him. Everyone stopped what they were doing and they all started listening to Katie in silence. “Girls Todd thinks that he deserves a nice big meal, but I don’t think that babies are able to eat that kind of food. Babies only eat baby food.”

“I am not a baby, Katie, now let me go!”

She released his arm and then smiled. “Tell you what Todd, if you can get past me and make it to the buffet then I will not only let you eat the food there but I will also convince Dr. Solomons to let you go. However, if you cant make it then you will owe me one favor of my choice.”

Todd thought about it. While he seemed weak, he was taller than Katie and still probably stronger than him. He had yet to meet a woman stronger than him. Also how could he ever pass up the opportunity to be free of this nightmare that he was in. “Fine deal,” Todd said defiantly. Todd immediately started running towards the buffet but Katie once again grabbed his arm. Todd started struggling with her. He tried using his other arm to pull her fingers free but her grip was too tight. Katie immediately grabbed his other arm and pulled both his arms together and started pulling him towards a wall. She pinned his arms to the wall and started smirking at him. “I know that you have wanted to kiss me for a while Todd. How does it feel when I do it to you when you don’t want me too?” she then leaned in towards his face and gave him a long passionate kiss. Todd wasn’t sure how to feel. He was still so embarrassed that he was being overpowered by a girl and she was forcing him to kiss her. He was also feeling aroused for some reason that he was at her mercy. He started to get an erection. “Someone is excited, isn’t he? Probably excited for what is coming his way,” she immediately started pulling him towards the changing table in the middle of the room.

The other girls were all cheering at Katie. They even started chanting her name. Katie then picked Todd up and put his back on the changing table. Todd started struggling to get free. “Todd you will have to learn that I am in control now. If you keep struggling than you will force me to punish you,” Katie warned. “Piss off,” Todd barked back. Katie got upset at this and she pulled Todd off the table by the arm. She pulled a chair up beside her and sat down in it. While still grabbing his arm with one hand she pulled his pants down with the other one and bent him over her knee. She started spanking him softly at first and then gradually spanked harder and harder with every hit. The girls were all cheering Katie as she was asserting her dominance over Todd. “You give it to him Katie”, “Don’t take it easy on him!”. With every passing spank Todd’s became more humiliated until his face was just as red as his butt. Eventually Todd couldn’t handle the pain and humiliation that he just started crying.

“Are you going to be good now?” Katie asked, “Yes, I will,” Todd sniffled. Katie then picked Todd back up and she placed him back on the changing table. She pulled his pants off from his ankles and took off his shirt. Todd was now laying on the changing table completely naked with tear still running down his cheeks. “Todd can you please stop crying?” she asked. “I-I-I’m trying too!” Todd sniffled. “Well this might help then,” Katie pulled out a baby blue pacifier and stuck it in Todd’s mouth and by instinct he started sucking on it. Katie then pulled out an extra thick diaper with cartoon dinosaurs on them. “These are some new experimental diapers that Dr. Solomons colleagues are working on. The average adult diaper can hold 2000 mL of liquid but these can hold 10000 mL. These are the thickest diapers on the market by far!” Katie exclaimed. She lifted Todd’s legs up in the air and put the diaper under his butt. She grabbed some baby wipes and wiped down his dick and balls. Not for the first time, Todd got another erection. “What is wrong with me?” he thought. Todd though humiliated noticed that he liked the way this felt and he appreciated the attention that he was getting. Once again Katie twirled another baby wipe around her finger and stuck it up his butt. This time it didn’t come out a brown color. “Looks like you have been keeping yourself clean down there”. She then doused his genitals and the diaper with baby powder and expertly taped the diaper up through his legs. She then patted his crotch and every time she did a puff of baby powder puffed up through the top of his diaper. “I still think you need a little extra protection.” She then pulled out a second diaper and taped it over the first one. The diapers came up a little past his belly button.

“Now please stand up and twirl around for everybody,” Todd stood up and was standing in front of them once more in nothing more in a diaper and a pacifier. Except this time he was skinny, crying and bow legged to the point where he could hardly stand. Katie then threw him a pair of footed pajamas with a cartoon monster pattern on them. “Put those on,” she instructed. All the girls were giggling at Todd as he slowly unsnapped all the buttons running up the legs and up the chest. He then stepped into them and then he buttoned himself back up. “Girls there is something missing but what?” Katie asked out loud. “Have him hold this!” one of the girls said as they threw him a Teddy Bear. The Teddy Bear landed on the floor beside Todd. “Pick it up! Unless you want me to spank you again”. Todd did as he was told. “Now cuddle it!” Todd then snuggled the bear close to his chest and face feeling every bit the baby.

“Now that you have shown me that you can listen lets get you fed. Please follow me to the table.” Todd started waddling towards the table. The diapers were so thick that he couldn’t keep his balance and he fell on his butt. Todd got back up and tried a second time to waddle to the table, but once again, he fell on his butt. Humiliated, Todd realized that he could only crawl. Todd got on his hands and knees and started crawling like an infant towards the table. Normally, he wouldn’t allow himself to  denigrate himself like he was but his hunger was overpowering his senses. Katie was watching Todd with amusement. However, everyday Katie started to notice that she enjoyed treating Todd like a baby. Not out of spite but out of an instinct to care for him. She also noticed that Todd was slowly starting to enjoy it. Her initial hatred for him was almost completely gone and it its place she noticed that she was developing feelings for him. She did however commit to Dr. Solomons and though she didn’t want to, she knew that she still had a role to play today.

Todd had finally made it to the table, and he found a few jars of baby food waiting for him. He put his head on Katies lap and she started to feed him. Todd enjoyed being fed by Katie. Growing up, he was always pressured to be a man. To always be in control. To dominate. To win. He always felt that he had a duty and a responsibility to uphold his family name. But for once, he enjoyed having someone care for him. Though Katie had just humiliated him and forced him to dress as a baby he felt a bond between them growing. He felt that in his humiliation with her that he could allow himself to lose and give up some of that control that he always had to have. Secretly, he liked some of this treatment. He could never let Katie know this but he felt slightly lucky to have her be his partner. He liked looking at her as she slowly fed him baby food.

After Todd had finished a few jars he began resting on Katies lap. “Thank you for being gentle as you fed me. I know that you are a lot strong than me right now but you fed me nicely…. So thanks.” Katie was taken aback by this. She responded with a gentle, “you’re welcome”. That nice moment was not to last however, because at that moment Todd’s stomach immediately begin to turn. Todd felt a very large bowel movement just get released into his diaper.

• Like 1
  • DapperDiaperDude changed the title to Baby of the Class, Chapter 7 added 2019-12-28

Confused - there are now two (2) Chapter 7 - perhaps the 2nd one posted most recent is Chapter 8 ?

And the former Chapter 7 posted January 19 is correctly labeled !

But what do I know - I am still looking for the Droids who told me to mind my own business ! LOL !

Carry on with the correction

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2018 at 8:27 PM, DapperDiaperDude said:

Todd always hated that he had to take option courses for his engineering degree but he realized that this was the easiest A grade that he would ever get

Wow, you kinda hit the nail right on the head with that one

• 3 months later...

Once again, I am sorry for the late chapter addition. Also I am always looking to get better please let me know if there is anything that I can do to improve. 

Chapter 9 part 1

Todd immediately tried to sit up so that he could get to a bathroom. As soon as tried, Katie immediately pushed him back down into her lap, "Going somewhere?" asked Katie.

"I need to go to the bathroom!" exclaimed Todd. He then bent down closer to Katie's ear and whispered, "I need to go number 2."

"Todd, I know that we have been getting closer, but do babies use the toilet? Do babies use the toilet even if they have to take a poop?",  Todd looked at her sheepishly and whispered "No." Katie then leaned down and whispered back to him, "Todd I understand that you must be struggling adopting to this role. But if we are going to satisfy Dr. Solomons than I am afraid that you are just going to have to use your diaper." 

Todd groaned as the pressure started to build up in his abdomen. He started crying tears of pain and frustration. He looked around and noticed that it wasn't just Katie watching at him squirm in pain but all of the other girls were too. He started crying harder as he saw them all snicker at him. He then couldn't hold it anymore as the pressure became too much and his bowels opened up with a loud fart. A mushy mess immediately started filling his diaper and the smell started to flood the room. Some girls were disgusted and plugged their noses with their fingers while others cheered and applauded. Todd stood up, disgusted with the feeling of the warm mess in the back of his diaper. He tried to run out of the room but as he tried to, one of the girls pushed him and he fell backwards and landed on his butt. The warm mess immediately started to squish around his butt and into his crack. Everyone started laughing now; and Todd's face turned a beet red. Unwilling to get pushed down again, he started crawling. The girls cleared a path for him and he crawled all the way to the nursery. 

Once inside Todd started to relax. He was a little worried about how much safer he felt in a nursery, that it started to feel like home. Katie came in and closed the door behind her, muting the laughs. Todd felt a combination of relief to see her. Todd just felt so safe whenever she was around. Though Katie could be mean to him, she made him feel that nothing truly bad could happen to him when she was around. 

"How are you feeling, Todd?" Katie asked. "I was feeling really embarrassed but I feel better whenever.....", Todd paused, " whenever you are around. You make me feel good. Katie I don't know why but whenever I am with you, I feel secure." 

Katie blushed slightly at that. Over the past couple of days she noticed that she went from hating Todd to slowly beginning to like Todd, maybe even love him. Not a romantic love but a love that you might have for a little brother. She was a little confused by that because Todd was actually a little older than her. "Todd, I feel better whenever Im with you too." 

Meanwhile, Dr. Solomons was watching Todd and Katie on camera. She was beginning to worry that Katie might be falling for Todd so much that she might not be able to finish the rest of the process. "I was afraid this might happen," she muttered to herself, "looks like I might need to intervene.

• Like 2
  • DapperDiaperDude changed the title to Baby of the Class, Chapter 10 added 2020-5-25
  • 11 months later...