LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby of the Class, Chapter 10 added 2020-5-25

This is my first story, so I am open to advice or criticism. If there is anything positive that you have to say then please specifically tell me what you liked about it. Conversely, if there is anything that I can do better than specifically let me know. I want to get better at writing as I go. I plan on adding a new chapter every couple of days. I hope you guys enjoy my first attempt!

Baby of the Class

Chapter 1

Todd could not believe his good luck! He was able to enroll in an early childcare university course. Todd always hated that he had to take option courses for his engineering degree but he realized that this was the easiest A grade that he would ever get. He would not have to study or work hard. Besides if a bunch of women who were only arts majors could take this course and succeed, then he, a male in engineering would have no problem with this course. What he didn’t know at the time was that this course was going to be the most difficult course that he would ever enroll in.

Katie was strolling to her new university course. She was relieved that for the first time in her university career that she would finally be in a class without men. She was told that early childcare was a course in which men never enrolled. She could finally relax and enjoy a class without some man trying to show off and tell her how she is doing something wrong. For once, she could be herself with other women and take refuge from all of the misogyny that existed in the world. As she neared the classroom door, she almost couldn’t contain her excitement. This was the first time since leaving home that she felt truly safe. Turning into the doorway into the classroom she had the biggest smile on her face, a smile that immediately evaporated as soon as she saw a smug, self-assured man sitting in the class.

Todd knew that he was a catch. He was 6 feet tall even with natural good looks that can only be found on a 24 year old. He had good grades in a field of study that would make him some good money later on in life. He played basketball and football and while he wasn’t a star athlete, he played enough to be attractive to the ladies. Dressing sharply was something that came naturally to him as well. He knew what he wanted and he knew how to get it. When he arrived in class he was suddenly excited. Not only would he get a good grade but the class was full of babes as well! Every girl in the class was very attractive. As he sat down he knew that he would be able to get all the easy hookups that he wanted. Then suddenly he saw her.

She was a slender, well-endowed girl with her hair tied back in a tight ponytail. She wore a trendy work vest without sleeves. Her pants were well fitted to show off every curve that she had. What he liked the most about her was the look that she gave him. For whatever reason, she did not like him and he liked that. He could feel the heat coming from her glare that she gave him and he knew right there that he had to have her. The more he had to work for a girl the better. He loved that he knew that he could turn any girl around to like him. Maybe it was because he thought that girls were emotionally weak or that they just were not as intelligent as men but he loved the chase. Wouldn’t you know it? The last available spot in the class was beside him.  As she sat down he thought he would start to work his moves on her.

“How did I get so lucky by being seated by the prettiest girl in the class?” he slyly said.

“I’m disappointed that my looks and the other girls looks are the only thing that you noticed about this class so far. How did I get so unlucky by being seated by the most sexist guy in the school?” she snidely remarked.

She was so antagonistic towards him. That made him want her even more.

“Normally I am very observant. You have to be if you want to be a successful engineer. It’s just that your beauty overshadows everything else about this class. I am sure that as you get to know me that you will find that I have nothing but respect for woman.” he said sincerely.

He wasn’t sincere though. He also didn’t respect woman but best to not let her know that.

“Does that line normally work on girls? I don’t know what kind of bimbos that you have taken out in the past but I am not one of them. I am here to study an important topic that we as a society don’t think about enough. So don’t try to distract me by trying to get into my pants.” She jabbed back at him.

“Listen, all I want to be is friends. Maybe after class I can take you out for a coffee sometime. Also I think we can all agree that this class is not important. Isn’t this just a class for stay at home moms? I thought that everyone here was taking this class because it was a free A. This class is a joke. No work and a free GPA booster.” He mused.

“First off, I will never get a coffee with someone like you. Also learning how to raise kids is one of the most important skills someone could have. Being a parent is one of the most important skills people can have and no one studies how to do it. Clearly your mom did not take this class judging by the way you turned out." She snapped.

Insulting his mother crossed a line. No way was he going to let this skank insult him.

“I stand by what I said. This class, like you, is a joke.  Judging by the way you act and dress I am going to assume you are an arts student. Not only are you not smart enough to be in a science major but you are so dumb that you don’t even know how to change a baby’s diaper. However, I shouldn’t be too hard on you. It’s probably because you were born a woman. Just remember one thing; when I am managing a successful engineering company, you will be making me a ham sandwich in the kitchen.” He smugly said.

The girl just looked forward in anger after that comment.

“Not smart enough for a comeback? That’s what I thought” he said in a snarky tone.

Katie was so angry that she could not believe her ears. The class went by more slowly than any other class that she had ever participated in. When the class finished she packed her stuff and was trying to rush out the door when her teacher stopped her.

“I could not help overhear the conversation that you and that boy had before class. He is very rude isn’t he? What’s your name? I should formally introduce myself first. My full name is Nicole Solomons” she stated.

“Yes he is rude. I don’t even know his name. My name is Katie. I have never been so angry in my life. I would love to get back at him” Katie remarked.

“His name is Todd. You may have been told or observed that my class does not have any male students. That is not quite true. What if I told you that there is a way to get back at him, in a… permanent way. Is that something you would want to know more about? I, like you, cannot stand men that try to push as women around.” She asked.

“I was told that your class had no men. But what did you have in mind as far as getting back at Todd?” Katie asked puzzled.

Nicole told her plan to Katie. As Katie heard the plan she smiled slowly at first and then she was beaming from ear to ear by the end of it.

“We can really do that? Is that possible? That would devastate him. If it’s possible then I would love to do it!” Katie beamed.

“Not only is it possible, but I have done it before.” Nicole said with an evil smile on her face.

Todd didn’t realize it but his fate had been just sealed and his life was about to fundamentally change.

Chapter 2

The class was currently on a bus, on route to the mountain lodge. The mountains in mid-February were cold and this year it was especially cold. It was -10 degrees outside and the winds were howling outside the bus windows. At least he had the thoughts of the girls to warm him up. Todd still could not believe how attractive the girls were.  He could not help but smile.

The past 3 weeks went by unbelievably quickly. 40% of the grade was just showing up to class and the other 60% was obtained by showing up to the 10 day retreat to the mountains with the class. Todd had always wanted to be accepted into one of the top universities to get his MBA and with this easy class he could do it. He was riding the line on having the grades but this class would do it for him. His whole life was planned out! Why couldn’t others figure out their lives like he had? He just didn’t get it sometimes.

“Alright class we will be arriving at our destination shortly” said Dr. Solomons quickly “Don’t forget girls in the east cabin and boys… I mean Todd in the west cabin.”

“Wait I have the whole cabin to myself” asked Todd.

“Well I can’t have you sleeping with the girls so yes.” Dr. Solomons said curtly.

“How much luckier can I get” Todd thought “Not only do I not have to share any of these girls with anyone else but I also get a whole cabin to myself. The heavens are smiling on me”

“So Dr. Solomons as everything still good for this trip with Todd?” asked Katie nervously.

“Yes and call me Nicole. Just stick this in his drink and I can take care of the rest”, said Nicole as she handed a liquid vial to Katie.

“I can’t believe that I will be able to finally get back at Todd. I know he’s only one man but this feels like a strike at the patriarchy itself.” Katie said

“Are you prepared to carry out this out to the end” asked Nicole “if we are going to do this then I need to make sure that you are committed.”

“Don’t worry Nicole, I will show him no mercy” Katie said evily.

Todd was walking to the dinner lodge outside slowly. The cold winter winds were really slowing him down. All he could hear besides the winds were the soft crunch of snow underneath his boots. “Why did the lodge have to be at the top of a hill” he thought, “this walk outside is unbearable.”  Once he made it to the lodge everything felt different. It was nice and warm and the main area was one giant hall with vaulted ceilings. The Mountain View from the giant window was breathtaking and there was a massive cafeteria on the other end of the hall. Todd grabbed his food and sat down when he noticed that Katie of all people was walking towards him.

“Hey Todd” she said cheerily “I have come to extend an olive branch towards you. I feel that we have got off and the wrong foot and I have come to take you up on that coffee date!”

Todd couldn’t believe his luck! Maybe he finally would get in Katie’s pants.

“Wow thanks Katie. Why the change of heart” he asked

“I feel that maybe I was too harsh when we first met. Here drink this coffee that I got for you. It’s the least that I can do.” Katie offered

“You know Katie, you’re not that bad. I was a little rude as well. I hope we can be friends” he said as he grabbed the coffee and started drinking it. The coffee tasted good but there was an odd taste too it.

“Alright everyone, listen up,” announced Nicole. “Let me explain how this trip is going to work. I believe that everything you have to learn during this course can be learned with the hands on training that you are going to be receiving during this trip. Let me explain the rules. Firstly, if you make it the full ten days without any problems I will award you full grades. If I have to make you leave early then I will give you a zero for the trip and an F for the course. I will have a bus arriving every day. Secondly, you will all be pairing up with a partner for these 10 days and that’s who you will be working with for the duration of the trip.”

She went around making partners and “conveniently” paired up Todd and Katie.

“Finally, since this is an early childhood development course we have several babies for you all to practise your parenting skills on. However, there is one baby less than there are couples. So for one group I will give you all special instructions, but enough of that later whats important…”

Todd was listening to Dr. Solomons drone on about the trip when he realized that he had to use the bathroom urgently. One second he was fine than the next he was at a crisis point. He stood up to leave when suddenly Dr. Solomons started speaking too him.

“Can I help you Todd?” Nicole asked.

“I just need to use the bathroom. Ill be quick,” Todd said hurriedly

“You will sit down. I will not allow myself and the class to be interrupted. You can hold it in until this first nights class is done. Do I make myself clear?” she asked intensely.

“But…..” he saw the look on her face “Yes Ill wait”

Todd was not sure how he was going to make it. He had to go so urgently.

“Alright class, so as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted is that we are going to meet our babies. When you receive them I want you guys to practise preparing a bottle and feeding them. Alright follow me and lets get started.” She said.

The class followed Nicole to a giant nursery outside of the main hall. There were several cribs in room with babies inside. Todd could see bottles, sleepers, pacifiers, onesies, diapers, creams, baby powder, mittens, bibs, bonnets and every other baby supply that you could ever need. He also noticed that every baby seemed to be male. Despite seeing all of this all Todd could think about is how much he had to pee.

All of the couples started picking out their babies that they would be practising with when he found out that he and Katie were the group that would not be getting a baby to practise on.

“You two will have special instructions for every assignment since you don’t have a real baby to practise on.” Nicole said. “For every activity, one of you may have to pretend to be the baby and fill in for that role, within reason of course. Oh and Todd since you interrupted me, you can help me out with a quick demonstration.”

“Okay but can I quickly go to the bathroom” Todd pleaded.

“I said no. Not til we are done,” she said firmly.

“Alright class gather around, so I am going to explain how to hold a baby and how to feed a baby its bottle. Todd will be demonstrating as I explain. Todd please grab a baby,” announced Nicole.

Todd went to one of the cribs and grabbed a baby. When he picked him up he looked into the baby’s eyes. “Strange” he thought, “He looks worried, or he looks worried for me. Nah I must be just seeing things”. As Todd was walking with the baby to the front of the class he noticed that he could not hold his bladder much longer.

“Alright class, when you hold the baby put his head over your shoulder.”

Todd proceeded to put the baby’s head over his shoulder. He looked out in the crowd and saw all of the beautiful girls watching him. He noticed that Katie was watching him rather eagerly.

“Now to feed the baby you will…” said Nicole until she was interrupted by a girl raising her hand.

“Dr. Solomons, I think Todd is peeing his pants,” the girl exclaimed.

Todd looked down and noticed that he had released his bladder and was currently wetting his pants in front of the class. In front of all of these girls. In front of Katie, the girl he planned to sleep with. The girls stared open mouthed at him until they all started to laugh.

• Like 2

If any of you are enjoying the story, please comment and let me know specifically what you like or don't like. I am really wanting to get feedback so I can improve. Also if there are any elements that any of you want me to include then please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you guys. Thanks and enjoy!

Chapter 3

Todd had never felt this embarrassed in his life. Here he stood in front of all of these beautiful girls with his pants soaking wet. He could feel the urine running down his leg. He could feel the warmth run down his leg until it started to pool in his shoe as well as on the floor. The warmth of the urine was nothing compared to the heat that he felt on his face as he started to turn red. Though the room was deafening from the laughter all he could here was his own heartbeat. How could he ruin his reputation? He had never wet his pants before. How could he allow himself to do this. When he looked up, all he could see was the face of the baby that he was holding looking at him. Though he knew the baby couldn’t hold a single coherent thought, he thought the baby looked like it knew what was happening.

“Todd what are you doing? Put that baby down and walk to the front of the class,” Dr. Solomons calmly stated.

Todd put the baby back in its crib and walked up beside Dr. Solomons.

“Todd would you please explain what happened?” she said cooly.

“Please don’t make me say this out loud. We all know what happened just let me change my clothes and leave,” Todd pleaded.

Todd looked at Dr. Solomons and now that he was so close to her he realized that he never realized how muscular she was. Her arms weren’t the biggest he had ever seen but they were very defined and he could see that she must have worked out.

“I will not ask you again. This is the second time Ive asked you. If you make me ask you again then I will have no choice but to ask you to leave this camp. If you leave I will be forced to fail you on this trip and give you an F for the course. Do I make myself clear? Now you will face the class and tell them what happened,” Dr. Solomons explained while having the hint of a faint smile on her face.

His face went pale. He knew that if he refused then he would fail. This would significantly lower his GPA thus preventing him from getting into grad school. His life plans would be over.

“I had to use the restroom, and as a result I had an accident,” Todd said with shame.

“What kind of accident?” asked Dr. Solomons.

“An accident in which I wet my pants,” he said. He could feel tears of embarrassment starting to well up in his eyes.

Dr. Solomons walked up to him and whispered in his ear, “I want you to say that you wet your pants like a baby. No better than any of the babies here”

“I wet my pants like a baby. No better than any of the babies here,” he said shamefully.

“Good well now that you admitted that, please take off those pee soaked pants and underwear and throw them outside in the hall. They are making this place stink,” Dr. Solomon said with a very visible smirk.

“Ill do it but let me grab some new pants. I don’t want to stand in front of everybody naked,” he said walking towards the door.

“YOU WILL NOT INTERRUPT MY CLASS ANYMORE! If you did not want to stand in front of anyone naked then you should not have peed your pants. Besides you won’t be naked for long. Now strip!” she said loudly and with authority.

Todd couldn’t believe it. He was trapped. He looked out at the crowd. The girls all couldn’t stop staring at him. He saw some of them were covering their mouths to stifle some laughs. Katie had an intense emotionless look on her face. Even the babies had stopped making noise. It seemed like they were all looking at him. The room was silent.

He knew that he should just do it and get it over with. He pulled down his pee soaked jeans and stepped out of them. He was wearing a red pair of briefs under them. He then pulled those down and stepped out of those as well. He picked up his clothes that weighed twice as much soaking wet and threw them out the door. He then faced the crowd completely exposed from the waist down with his penis, balls and urine soaked pubes exposed to the whole class.

For the second time in 15 minutes the girls erupted in laughter. The all started pointing at him. He had never been so embarrassed. His face got red hot then he noticed that he penis began to go stiff. This made half the girls go silent and the other half laugh even more. He was standing completely exposed with an erection in front of a room full of beautiful girls. His reputation was gone forever! Word of this would spread to the rest of the school.

“Alright class settle down. You may all return to your stations” stated Dr. Solomons.

All the couples including Todd and Katie returned to their stations.

“Now is as good of a time as ever. We are going to practise diapering our babies. This is pretty straightforward; the best way to learn this is by just figuring it out. Everyone please attempt to change your baby,” she said.

She then walked up to Todd and Katie.

“Todd we can’t have you exposed to the rest of the class any longer. I did tell you guys that since there weren’t enough babies that you both would practise on each other. So Katie you can practise putting a diaper on Todd,” she explained.

“That’s enough!” Todd shouted, “I don’t care if I fail this class but I am not wearing a diaper! Even if I pass this class then you will all tell everyone what I went through. My reputation is over and I will not get any jobs or get into any grad schools. I am leaving and going home.”

He started leaving when Dr. Solomons stood in his way.

“What if I told you that if you play along that you can pass the class and still have your reputation intact?” she said.

Todd stopped, “I’m listening”.

“Girls if Todd makes it though the camp without being sent home early, then do you all swear to not say anything to anyone else about what happens here?” she asked.

The girls all gave a resounding yes.

“Would you all sign a contract with a penalty of failing this class if anyone says anything?” she asked.

Once again there was a resounding yes.

“So Todd, what’s your decision? Are you going to leave with no pants, fail the class, have your GPA drop and have your reputation be tainted when all the girls tell everyone what happened or are you going to play along and listen to what I say?” she asked with intensity.

He stood in place with his shoulders hunched down and said softly, “I guess I have no choice”.

“Good now get up on the changing table. NOW” she commanded.

Todd jumped up and layed down on the changing table.

“You may now all begin to change your babies, don’t forget to use the baby powder and lotion. The diapers and plastic pants can all be found underneath the table. BEGIN!” she announced.

Todd looked up at Katie who for the first time had a big grin on her face.

“Don’t worry this will all be over soon, act like a good baby and this will be over soon. So you know I don’t enjoy this anymore than you do” she said calmly.

Katie grabbed a diaper and lifter Todds legs up into the air and slid the diaper underneath him. When Todd’s butt was placed down on the diaper he noticed that started getting another erection. “C’mon he thought, not now”.

“Does baby like this?” she mused.

She then took out the wet wipes and started rubbing down his cock, balls and butt. She took a wet wipe and formed it around her finger and stuck it up his butt and twisted it. It came out a dirty brown color.

“WHAT WAS THAT?” he shouted.

“Your butt was filthy. I had to clean it. Maybe you should take better care of yourself,” she explained with a satisfied look on her face.

Katie then grabbed the baby powder and generously sprinkled it over his pubic area and butt. After that she pulled the diaper up through his legs and tapped the sides together. Todd noticed that there was a babyish design on the diaper. The sides of the diapers had a graphic print of a colored checkered pattern and the front and back had a different colored print. The front and back print had a bunch of fury, cute creatures on it with paw marks running up and down. The diaper was very thick. He noticed that could fully keep his legs together. Katie patted his diapered butt a few times then told him that he could now get off the table.

As Todd thought about it, he wondered why there were adult sized diapers to begin with and not only that but why were there baby patterns on them? Nothing about this seemed right.

“Dr. Solomons why do you have adult diapers and why do they look like they are made for babies?”, Todd demanded.

“Because I have a friend who knows that I am in a childcare class and he wanted to know if there would be a chance for me to test out his new experimental extra thick diapers that have not been released to the public yet. I informed him that odds are there would be no scenario for me to test them but I took them anyways. It seems like it’s a good think that I did.” She explained.

“Now class please direct your attention to Katie and Todd. Katie you should be pleased with yourself this is exactly how a diaper should look on a baby when you’re done. Todd please turn around and walk to the door and back so we can all see how it should look, and remember the consequences if you don’t follow my instructions,” she said.

Todd couldn’t believe it. For the third time the class was looking at him but this time he was wearing nothing but a red nike t-shirt, blue sports socks and an extra thick adult diaper that looked like it belonged to an enlarged 1 year old. Todd spun around and started walking. As he walked, he noticed the diaper was absurdly thick. It was so thick that he had a rather pronounced waddle. He could not close his legs properly. The girls were all snickering as he walked and they all taunted by calling him names like baby boy. He started to cry as he waddled. He even noticed one of the girls filming him with her smart phone.

“Don’t worry Todd, Ill make sure these videos are all deleted if you make it through the trip” she said.

Todd panicked. Not only could they all spread rumours about this weekend if he didn’t make it but now they had video proof. He had to make it through the 10 days. Todd had finally realised that he was trapped. He also realised that this was going to be a VERY long trip.

• Like 1

hi, I think your writing is good, but sadly I couldn't go past the first chapter. this is just my opinion but I really didn't like any of the characters introduced.  I think you went to the extream with both todd and kate. one is a misogynist man and the other is a feminist who hates men. I really like revenge and forced stories were I can either root for or against a certain person. or feel sorry for the victim. with the characters introduced, I don't feel that way. but again that is just my opinion. other then the characters, I have skimmed over a bit of the story and I really like the writing. 

• Like 1
If any of you are enjoying the story, please comment and let me know specifically what you like or don't like. I am really wanting to get feedback so I can improve. Also if there are any elements that any of you want me to include then please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you guys. Thanks and enjoy!
Chapter 3
Todd had never felt this embarrassed in his life. Here he stood in front of all of these beautiful girls with his pants soaking wet. He could feel the urine running down his leg. He could feel the warmth run down his leg until it started to pool in his shoe as well as on the floor. The warmth of the urine was nothing compared to the heat that he felt on his face as he started to turn red. Though the room was deafening from the laughter all he could here was his own heartbeat. How could he ruin his reputation? He had never wet his pants before. How could he allow himself to do this. When he looked up, all he could see was the face of the baby that he was holding looking at him. Though he knew the baby couldn’t hold a single coherent thought, he thought the baby looked like it knew what was happening.
“Todd what are you doing? Put that baby down and walk to the front of the class,” Dr. Solomons calmly stated.
 Todd put the baby back in its crib and walked up beside Dr. Solomons.
“Todd would you please explain what happened?” she said cooly.
“Please don’t make me say this out loud. We all know what happened just let me change my clothes and leave,” Todd pleaded.
Todd looked at Dr. Solomons and now that he was so close to her he realized that he never realized how muscular she was. Her arms weren’t the biggest he had ever seen but they were very defined and he could see that she must have worked out.
“I will not ask you again. This is the second time Ive asked you. If you make me ask you again then I will have no choice but to ask you to leave this camp. If you leave I will be forced to fail you on this trip and give you an F for the course. Do I make myself clear? Now you will face the class and tell them what happened,” Dr. Solomons explained while having the hint of a faint smile on her face.
His face went pale. He knew that if he refused then he would fail. This would significantly lower his GPA thus preventing him from getting into grad school. His life plans would be over.
“I had to use the restroom, and as a result I had an accident,” Todd said with shame.
“What kind of accident?” asked Dr. Solomons.
“An accident in which I wet my pants,” he said. He could feel tears of embarrassment starting to well up in his eyes.
Dr. Solomons walked up to him and whispered in his ear, “I want you to say that you wet your pants like a baby. No better than any of the babies here”
“I wet my pants like a baby. No better than any of the babies here,” he said shamefully.
“Good well now that you admitted that, please take off those pee soaked pants and underwear and throw them outside in the hall. They are making this place stink,” Dr. Solomon said with a very visible smirk.
“Ill do it but let me grab some new pants. I don’t want to stand in front of everybody naked,” he said walking towards the door.
“YOU WILL NOT INTERRUPT MY CLASS ANYMORE! If you did not want to stand in front of anyone naked then you should not have peed your pants. Besides you won’t be naked for long. Now strip!” she said loudly and with authority.
Todd couldn’t believe it. He was trapped. He looked out at the crowd. The girls all couldn’t stop staring at him. He saw some of them were covering their mouths to stifle some laughs. Katie had an intense emotionless look on her face. Even the babies had stopped making noise. It seemed like they were all looking at him. The room was silent.
He knew that he should just do it and get it over with. He pulled down his pee soaked jeans and stepped out of them. He was wearing a red pair of briefs under them. He then pulled those down and stepped out of those as well. He picked up his clothes that weighed twice as much soaking wet and threw them out the door. He then faced the crowd completely exposed from the waist down with his penis, balls and urine soaked pubes exposed to the whole class.
For the second time in 15 minutes the girls erupted in laughter. The all started pointing at him. He had never been so embarrassed. His face got red hot then he noticed that he penis began to go stiff. This made half the girls go silent and the other half laugh even more. He was standing completely exposed with an erection in front of a room full of beautiful girls. His reputation was gone forever! Word of this would spread to the rest of the school.
“Alright class settle down. You may all return to your stations” stated Dr. Solomons.
All the couples including Todd and Katie returned to their stations.
“Now is as good of a time as ever. We are going to practise diapering our babies. This is pretty straightforward; the best way to learn this is by just figuring it out. Everyone please attempt to change your baby,” she said.
She then walked up to Todd and Katie.
“Todd we can’t have you exposed to the rest of the class any longer. I did tell you guys that since there weren’t enough babies that you both would practise on each other. So Katie you can practise putting a diaper on Todd,” she explained.
“That’s enough!” Todd shouted, “I don’t care if I fail this class but I am not wearing a diaper! Even if I pass this class then you will all tell everyone what I went through. My reputation is over and I will not get any jobs or get into any grad schools. I am leaving and going home.”
He started leaving when Dr. Solomons stood in his way.
“What if I told you that if you play along that you can pass the class and still have your reputation intact?” she said.
Todd stopped, “I’m listening”.
“Girls if Todd makes it though the camp without being sent home early, then do you all swear to not say anything to anyone else about what happens here?” she asked.
The girls all gave a resounding yes.
“Would you all sign a contract with a penalty of failing this class if anyone says anything?” she asked.
Once again there was a resounding yes.
“So Todd, what’s your decision? Are you going to leave with no pants, fail the class, have your GPA drop and have your reputation be tainted when all the girls tell everyone what happened or are you going to play along and listen to what I say?” she asked with intensity.
He stood in place with his shoulders hunched down and said softly, “I guess I have no choice”.
“Good now get up on the changing table. NOW” she commanded.
Todd jumped up and layed down on the changing table.
“You may now all begin to change your babies, don’t forget to use the baby powder and lotion. The diapers and plastic pants can all be found underneath the table. BEGIN!” she announced.
Todd looked up at Katie who for the first time had a big grin on her face.
“Don’t worry this will all be over soon, act like a good baby and this will be over soon. So you know I don’t enjoy this anymore than you do” she said calmly.
Katie grabbed a diaper and lifter Todds legs up into the air and slid the diaper underneath him. When Todd’s butt was placed down on the diaper he noticed that started getting another erection. “C’mon he thought, not now”.
“Does baby like this?” she mused.
She then took out the wet wipes and started rubbing down his cock, balls and butt. She took a wet wipe and formed it around her finger and stuck it up his butt and twisted it. It came out a dirty brown color.
“WHAT WAS THAT?” he shouted.
“Your butt was filthy. I had to clean it. Maybe you should take better care of yourself,” she explained with a satisfied look on her face.
Katie then grabbed the baby powder and generously sprinkled it over his pubic area and butt. After that she pulled the diaper up through his legs and tapped the sides together. Todd noticed that there was a babyish design on the diaper. The sides of the diapers had a graphic print of a colored checkered pattern and the front and back had a different colored print. The front and back print had a bunch of fury, cute creatures on it with paw marks running up and down. The diaper was very thick. He noticed that could fully keep his legs together. Katie patted his diapered butt a few times then told him that he could now get off the table.
As Todd thought about it, he wondered why there were adult sized diapers to begin with and not only that but why were there baby patterns on them? Nothing about this seemed right.
“Dr. Solomons why do you have adult diapers and why do they look like they are made for babies?”, Todd demanded.
“Because I have a friend who knows that I am in a childcare class and he wanted to know if there would be a chance for me to test out his new experimental extra thick diapers that have not been released to the public yet. I informed him that odds are there would be no scenario for me to test them but I took them anyways. It seems like it’s a good think that I did.” She explained.
“Now class please direct your attention to Katie and Todd. Katie you should be pleased with yourself this is exactly how a diaper should look on a baby when you’re done. Todd please turn around and walk to the door and back so we can all see how it should look, and remember the consequences if you don’t follow my instructions,” she said.
Todd couldn’t believe it. For the third time the class was looking at him but this time he was wearing nothing but a red nike t-shirt, blue sports socks and an extra thick adult diaper that looked like it belonged to an enlarged 1 year old. Todd spun around and started walking. As he walked, he noticed the diaper was absurdly thick. It was so thick that he had a rather pronounced waddle. He could not close his legs properly. The girls were all snickering as he walked and they all taunted by calling him names like baby boy. He started to cry as he waddled. He even noticed one of the girls filming him with her smart phone.
“Don’t worry Todd, Ill make sure these videos are all deleted if you make it through the trip” she said.
Todd panicked. Not only could they all spread rumours about this weekend if he didn’t make it but now they had video proof. He had to make it through the 10 days. Todd had finally realised that he was trapped. He also realised that this was going to be a VERY long trip.
I seriously love this story!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Hey everybody here is the next chapter. Once again if anyone has any advice for me then let me know! Also if there are any elements that you will want me to include then let me know as well. Enjoy!

Chapter 4

The rest of that class was the most miserable hour of his life. Time seemed to drag on and it seemed like the class was cruelly deciding to not end.

“Class dismissed,” announced Dr. Solomons, “You may all head off to bed. Except for Todd I would like to have a word with you.”

“What is it now? Have I not had to endure enough?” he mumbled as his whole body was bunched up with his shoulders and head down.

“I just wanted to ask you wetting your pants was a one time thing or if this was something that you do on a regular basis?” she asked

“This was the first and only time that this has ever happened” he mumbled bitterly.

She leaned in closer to him. Her eyes were locked on his as she spoke these next words. As she leaned in her arms were folded behind her back but she never broke eye contact. “If this is truly a one time thing then I will not make you go through anything like this again. I will publicly apologize for making you do that in front of the entire class and I may even let you leave early with full credit and I will personally make sure that all videos are deleted from everybody’s phones.  However, I hate being lied too, I feel bad for doing what I did to you tonight but I did it because I was angry that you did not disclose your special needs to me before the trip, but if I find out that you are lying about this condition after asking you about it then there should be consequences. So here is the deal, if you can prove that you don’t have an incontinence problem by making it til noon tomorrow then I will do what I promised. However, if you are lying to me then you will be Katie’s practise baby for the rest of the trip. You will still pass the class. Sound fair?”

“I can agree to that. I just want to leave as soon as I can” he eagerly said.

“Good so here is what we will do. I will have you wear a nighttime diaper to bed tonight. In this diaper there will be a urine tab that will change color if it comes in contact with pee. If you can wear this without getting it wet then I will agree that you were not lying. I will have to lock this on you to ensure that you don’t just take it off and put it right back on before noon and the key to it will be in the outhouse outside the cabin that you are staying in. However, whenever you unlock the diaper I will be alerted that you have taken it off on my smartphone and I expect a confirmation picture from you that it is back on within 5 minutes that you have put it back on. Otherwise I will need to assume that you have cheated,” she explained quickly.

“Wait I’m done wearing diapers. I am not wearing another one to bed tonight!” he exclaimed.

“Well I am not risking you messing up the mattress in the boy’s cabin. So either you wear one tonight or you can go home right now and face the consequences. Remember YOU brought this on yourself by interrupting my class by peeing your pants in front of everybody like an infant.”

Todd thought it over quickly and then reluctantly agreed.

Dr. Solomons called Katie back into the room from the main hall and placed her in front of Todd and explained the bet to her.

“So Katie may you please change Todd into his nighttime diaper please?”

“It would be my pleasure” she beamed.

Katie had never had more of a thrill then she did at this moment. There was nothing more intoxicating to her then watching this man squirm. It was nice to finally see that arrogant man squirm. Katie was not used to seeing justice but this felt so right to finally see it come. Katie’s parents got divorced and when they did he took everything from her mom. He threatened her that if she were to come after any of “his” money that he would put a bullet in the back of her head. So Katie and her mom grew up below the poverty line. Katie had always wanted to fall in love just like in any Disney movie but every guy that she had ever dated had tried to take advantage of her. She had slowly learn to distrust and despise men as a result. Katie still wanted to fall in love, she still wanted a man to marry and have kids with but she didn’t feel like that could ever happen for her. But what was going on right now with Todd felt like she could finally see something wrong in her life go right. She NEEDED to do this.

“Todd please jump back on the table to be changed please” said Katie sweetly.

“But I am already wearing a diaper” he whined.

“Todd nighttime diapers are extra thick so nothing can leak and this one has the built in urine detector as well” Dr. Solomons explained in a way that should have been obvious to anybody.

“Fine…”

Todd jumped up and Katie undid his first diaper and threw it in the trash. Todd could not help but look back up at Katie and see her in a new light. She seemed so much more powerful than him, with him lying there completely exposed in front of her. Katie then took the special diaper from Dr. Solomons and put it under Todd. Todd thought that he was lying on a pillow! This diaper was absurdly thick. He was going to protest but thought that there would be no point. Katie like before took another set of wet wipes and wiped him down completely including sticking her finger in his butt and twisting it. This time it was not stained brown.

“Clean as a whistle this time” she chuckled.

She then powdered him and stuck the diaper back up through his legs and fastened the sides. This diaper was completely white unlike the last one but it was twice as thick! He could not press his legs together if he tried and he would be walking bow-legged for sure.

“Katie can you please put on the plastic pants as well?” asked Dr. Solomons

“Right away!” she said rapidly. Todd put up a finger to protest when Katie immediately said “Its to ensure that you don’t leak in case you do wet yourself”.

Katie grabbed some clear plastic pants and put it over his diaper.

“How did this happen to me!” Todd thought in despair. Everything seemed to be happening so fast. He then heard a click behind him and he realized that he had forgotten about the lock.

“Remember, this is an electronic lock. If you take it off I will know. You have 5 minutes to send me a picture of you wearing the diaper again or you will lose the deal”, Dr. Solomons reminded him.

Todd was getting up and was about to walk out the door when Dr. Solomons gave him the last bit of embarrassing news.

“Todd don’t wear any pants over your diaper. I want Katie or myself to be able to check the urine tab whenever we see you. Besides everyone has already seen you in a diaper so it doesn’t matter”.

“Of course” he thought. As he started walking bow-legged he knew that his legs would get really sore very fast. This diaper was so thick that just walking was difficult. As he made it out into the main hall everyone once again was staring at him. He felt nothing but shame and he quickly sat down in a chair beside in the fireplace and massive window facing the mountains. He just put his head and his hands.

Katie then sat down beside him while holding two coffees.

“I know this is embarrassing. You will make it through this. I even got you some more coffee to help. I want you to know that if you need anyone to speak too that I am here waiting to listen” she said tenderly.

“Thanks” he said while taking the coffee while drinking it. “I may need to take you up on your offer pretty soon”. He started to sniffle while he said that last part. He drank the rest of the coffee and then decided that he would rather just go to bed and sleep. He walked off not knowing that Katie, once again, had slipped something in his drink. Katie watched him walk away with a knowing smirk on her face.

As Todd walked back to his cabin he realized he forgot how cold it was outside. The winds were unbearably cold especially while only wearing a diaper and no pants. As he walked to his cabin he noticed that the outhouse that he was supposed to use was a good 10 minutes away! If he was going to have to go during the night then it would be really inconvenient. At least he knew that if he had to go during the night that he would be able to make it. Though he wet his pants like an infant today he would not do it again tonight.

Todd made it back to his cabin and layed in bed. He checked his phone and noticed that it was 11:15 pm. He stared at the ceiling until he dosed off.

He woke up and had the most unbearable urge to go pee. He checked his phone and noticed that it was 1:15 in the morning. He jumped out of bed and grabbed his coat and ran outside towards the outside in his shoes coat and diaper.

As he started running outside bow legged when he tripped and fell down, face first into the snow. He could only imagine how he looked; a 24 year old man wearing a coat and diaper face first in the snow with his diapered butt sticking straight up out of the snow towards the sky. It was weird how much things could change in one day.

He got back up and sprinted until he made it to the outhouse. When he was running his legs were sticking out at 45 degree angle because of the thickness of the diaper, he must have looked so ridiculous. Even though it was very dark outside he still remembered how to make it there. He ran inside the outhouse grabbed the key hanging inside and undid hid diaper. He then sat down on the toilet and relieved himself. He sighed with how nice it felt to perform one of life’s most simple functions. He got back up and started to put his diaper back on. He noticed that it was really tough! It was hard to put on standing up rather than lying down and he realized that he had never put a diaper on before. When he put it back on he realized that the front of the diaper was not on straight but rather skewed to the right. He had to take off the tapes and readjust it several times before he got it straight.

He then started marching back to his cabin when he realized that it was -20 degrees outside right now. He hadn’t noticed how cold it was because he was running before but now that he was walking the cold started nipping at his legs. He was covered in goosebumps and wanted to get back into the warmth of the cabin. The cabin was 5 minutes away but he noticed that it has been 4 minutes and he had not yet sent a picture to Dr. Solomons. He was FREEZING but he needed to send off that picture. He took out his phone and pointed it at his goosebumps covered legs and diaper and took the picture. He then sent it to her and started walking back. His phone buzzed again and she responded back with “I need to see your face”.

“UNBELEIVABLE,” he thought. Fine if she wants a full body shot then Ill give it to her. He then took the phone back out and took a full body shot, face included but this time he flipper her off in the photo. He then sent the new photo. He made it back to the cabin when his phone buzzed again with a message saying “You should be careful who you insult, I look forward to seeing you in the morning”. Whatever he thought and he went back to bed.

He woke up AGAIN during the night and this time the urge to pee was agonizing. He realized that his legs were folded inwards just to stop him from peeing. “Shit!” he thought. “I need to leave right now”. He knew that if he moved his legs that he would surely lose control. He just sat there sobbing knowing that it was practically futile for him to make it back to the outhouse. “I have to try” he thought. He jumped out of bed and before he made it to the door, he started urinating in his diaper. He didn’t just go a little but he flooded his diaper. When he was done he just stood there stunned. For the second time in 24 hours he had wet himself. How could this be?! He stood there in anguish and he realized that he couldn’t even take the soaking wet diaper off because of the lock. So he went back to bed wearing a soaking wet diaper and started crying.

Todd slept in the following morning dreading the outcome of what was going to happen. He got out of bed and realized that he should just accept his fate. He started walking towards the main hall. “Ill just beg her to take mercy on me. Maybe if I grovel then she will take it easy on me”.

When he made it into the main hall, he saw Dr. Solomons standing by the giant window facing the mountains. She stood there wearing a tight knee length skirt and a blue sweater. She looked more intimidating wither her muscular frame than normal. She looked his way as he approached her.

“My, my, Todd it looks like I don’t even need to check the urine indicator. That diaper is yellow and soaking wet. It looks like you lied to me. You do need diapers it seems,” she said coldly.

Todd got on his knees and put his head on her foot.

“Please forgive me. You were right, I messed up. I promise that I will do better. Ill wear a diaper if I must but just let me wear pants. Let me cover myself up. I cannot take the embarrassment,” he begged. There was a small pool of tears by her feet.

Todd looked up. He cried so hard that his nose was running and his vision was cloudy.

“Todd that was a heartfelt apology. However, you did flash me your middle finger. You INSULTED me. So that apology in essence meant nothing. Not only will you wear diapers and nothing else but you will be Katie’s practise baby. In fact, let’s start now. Katie can you come here?” she said loudly.

Katie jogged over.

“Katie, I have a question for you. Do babies have body hair?” she asked

“No”

“Well Katie, if Todd is to be your baby then we should do something about that,” Dr. Solomons said eveily. “It looks like we will have to remove all of it”.

Todd’s face paled as he realized what that meant.

This next chapter is going to be an ideal chapter to include any content that you all may want me to include. I’m going to start writing it in the next few hours so let me know what you all want
They should do a baby bottle/ baby food feeding lesson type of thing for the next chapter.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Here is the next chapter. I hope you guys like it. Once more if any of you have any critiques for me than just let me know. Also if there are any elements that any of you want added in then let me know. Thanks to Skylove27 for the request. I added your recommendation at the end. I will also add that into the next chapter as well. Enjoy!

Chapter 5

“So you want me to shave my legs?” Todd asked

“No, No, No Todd. I want you to remove all your hair not just your legs. Also we are going to use special chemical to do it. That way we don’t have to wax your body,” Dr. Solomons said matter of factly.

“What does this chemical do?”

“This chemical goes down and kills the pore. The nickname for this chemical is called hair nuke. This is not permanent and the hair will grow back with time. So would you rather have the hair nuke or have a painful body wax? Keep in mind that if you refuse you will be sent home and be humiliated. Your choice,” she said malevolently.

Todd had always had a lot of body hair and he knew how painful a body wax would be. He supposed that it wouldn’t look to bad to have a nice clean hairless body for once and the hair would grow back.

“I’ll take the hair nuke,” he said with trepidation.

“Well Todd just follow me and Katie”

Dr. Solomons walked to the east wing of the main hall opposite the west wing where the nursery was located. As Todd was following he noticed that his wet diaper was starting to sag a bit. While he noticed it was still fitted somewhat tight to his body along the waist it was slightly drooping near his crotch. There was also a faint squishing sound as he was walking. As they walked down the east wing Todd noticed a long row of closed oak doors. All of them had different name plates. The name plates on the doors included “storage room”, “supplies room”, “play room”, “reprogramming room”, “remodeling room” until the finally came to the “surgery room”. Todd also noticed

As they entered the room there was a long, beiger colored board with different boards for the arms and legs that could be swiveled around the main board. There were also restraints and other different shaped padded blocks on the floor that could fit on top of the board.

“Please lie down on the board please Todd,” Dr. Solomons instructed Todd. Todd shuffled over to the board hopped on to it with his diapered butt (which made an audible wet squishing sound as he landed on his diaper).

“We are going to have to restrain you for this procedure”.

“Wait! Why do I have to be restrained? I thought this was a harmless, painless procedure,” Todd asked while lifting his arms so he couldn’t be restrained.

“It’s merely a precaution. Sometimes people have been known to move around and this can get in their eyes or mouth. When the subject is restrained mishaps like that do not occur. Besides is that or a full body wax and I mean full body including the very sensitive areas,” she said emphasizing the last bit.

“Fine. I’ve come this far already, how could this be any worse,” he said reluctantly.

He lowered his arms and legs onto the arm and leg boards as Katie and Dr. Solomons restrained him by his ankles and wrists. Katie then expertly removed his diaper. As she took it off there was an overpowering odor of dried urine. Todd did not realize how much the diaper prevented the smell from getting out.

“Katie before we start he is going to need to be cleaned thoroughly.”  Katie went into a different room and then brought back some soapy water with clothes and a sponge. She dipped the sponge in the water and ringed out the excess water. She then started rubbing down his entire body with the sponge. She started rubbing his shoulders , this arms, she spent a little extra time rubbing down his arm pits. She continued rubbing his chest and then his lower abdomen. When she got here Todd noticed that once again he started getting excited.

“Does my baby like that? Does he like it that he’s powerless and that women are now in control of his life? Does he like that all of the girls laugh at him and know that he pees his diaper like a baby”, Katie mocked.

Todd did not know why but when she talked like that it got him more excited. He was frustrated with himself however, that his body and mind were betraying him like that. She then completely wiped down his entire pubic area. She then started wiping down his penis; when she did this she did it slow and lightly tapped the tip of his penis a few times. Every time she did this Todd noticed his penis jerked with excitement. He was so excited and horny and he knew she was teasing him. He was very disappointed and sexually frustrated when she then moved and finished wiping down his legs and feet. Katie then undid his restraints and she told him to get on his stomach so she could do his back. Todd realized that he couldn’t because he was fully erect at this point. He then noticed that there was a hole in the board and he noticed it was so he could lay down and his stomach and his penis could then fit through the board.

Katie then wiped down his back butt and legs. She then produced a hose and stuck it in his butt.

“Wait what is that for?” he cried.

“How else am I supposed to clean out your butt?” she asked like this was the most obvious thing in the world.

She then turned on the hose and his entire butt crack was full of soapy water (even a little bit of soapy water got inside his butt he noticed). After all of this Todd noticed that he smelt great. That overpowering urine stench was gone and he noticed that he smelt and felt cleaner than ever.

Katie and Dr. Solomons put Todd back on his back and refastened the restraints. Next he noticed worriedly that they put on full, thick body suits which covered their entire bodies. “Why do they need so much protection if this stuff is harmless” he thought. He saw them come out with a bucket full of a bright pink chemical. He noticed that they took out the clothes that Katie had previously brought in and they soaked the clothes in the hair nuke and started wiping down his body. They scrubbed every inch of his body from the neck down and his body was soaked in it. When they got to his growing they produced a cap for the tip of his penis so the chemical would not get inside. They scrubbed around his penis and his inner thighs. They then scrubbed underneath his balls then the rest of his legs. Once again they undid the restraints so they could then do his back.

Before they started, they produced a butt plug so that they could plug his anus from allowing any chemical to get in.

“You are going to remove the hair from my butt too” he demanded.

“Do babies have butt hair?” Dr. Solomons asked, “That’s right they don’t. So yes we are.”

They once again scrubbed down his entire back and then poured the hair nuke into his butt. They then wiped down the rest of his legs.

Once again the flipped Todd onto his back and restrained him, this time however they put a neck restraint on him so that he couldn’t move his neck.  Katie then produced a pacifier but it was adult sized and he noticed there was an adhesive around the edges of it.

“Why are you pulling out a pacifier?”

“This is so we can put the hair bomb on your face without getting any in your mouth. Babies don’t have facial hair so we should take that off as well.” Dr. Solomons said with a twisted smile.

“Absolutely not!”

Todd then closed his mouth so they could not put the pacifier in his mouth. Katie rolled her eyes then pinched Todd’s nose closed. In 20 seconds he opened his mouthing gasping for air. Katie then put the pacifier in his mouth and applied the adhesive on the edges of the pacifier around his lips.

“That is super might glue so that you will not be able to spit it out. This hair nuke is dangerous and if it gets inside of you it could be fatal,” Katie informed him.

They then put a nose guard in his nose. The nose guard produced a slight cone around his nose so no liquid could get in his nose from the sides but air could get in from above. Katie and Dr. Solomons then applied the hair nuke around his nostrils, mouth and chin and neck.

“Todd, I have a question for you, I’ve noticed that your hair seems to be thinning on the top of your head a little. Since you have been such a good baby boy for this procedure how would you like me to apply an experimental hair growth formula? It will help with hair growth and revitalize your scalp,” Dr. Solomons asked.

Todd had noticed that his hair was thinning and thought that if there was any consolation that at least he could get a full head of hair. Todd nodded in acceptance.

Dr. Solomons then produced a bucket full of a purple liquid then applied it to his head and scrubbed it into his hair.

“Todd you may have noticed now that you are covered from head to toe that it feels like nothing is happening. That’s because nothing is happening. A current has to be applied in order for these chemicals to begin working. When the chemicals do work, these chemicals will produce an extreme tingling sensation, one may say even a euphoric sensation. I will leave you for an hour. Enjoy.” Dr. Solomons said slightly annoyed.

With everything that Dr. Solomons had in store for Todd this was her least favorite part. The sensations felt during this procedure were extremely pleasurable and arousing even orgasmic. She hated that people like Todd would get to experience this. However, she knew in the long run that this would be worth it in the end. The humiliation she had in store for him would easily makeup for this. She then produced a wire an applied the current to his chemical soaked body. The current immediately activated the chemicals.

When the chemicals were activated, Todd almost passed out from the pleasure. From head to toe his entire body was writhing with pleasure. It was like a full body orgasm. However the sensation did not end it kept going. He began thrashing from the pleasure and his mind was on overload. It was like every neuron in his body was firing at the same time. Todd arched his back in the air and was flexing his arms. His head was shaking back and forth. This almost felt like he was transcending and entering a constant state of bliss. Todd started thrashing back and forth so much that he soon passed out from exhaustion. When Todd passed out he had the best dream of his life. He could still feel the pleasure in this dream but he dreamt that all of his wildest fantasies were coming true. He dreamt that he accumulated wealth; all the women on earth wanted him, that he was the most powerful man on earth. He dreamt he was invincible and all knowing. When you feel this much pleasure it turns out you start having a delusions of grandeur.

After an hour the current turned off and Todd finally woke up. He looked around completely exhausted but with the biggest smile on his face. Every muscle in his body was completely exhausted. He then looked up and saw Dr. Solomons and Katie looking at him.

“Congratulations Todd. The procedure was a success. We will now wipe you down.” Dr. Solomons explained.

The produced a bunch of towels and wiped down every inch of his body from head to toe. Todd noticed that when they wiped him down that the liquid came off but all of his body hair as well. He could see that even the pores had come out. They removed the cap from his penis and the nose guard. When they released the restrains they then went to his butt and pulled out the plug. The plug made a soft popping noise when it came out much to Todd’s embarrassment. They dried his hair and then pulled out a mirror. Todd would have yelled in fear if it wasn’t for the pacifier still in his mouth. He then started sucking on the pacifier extra quickly from him almost hyperventilating.

Todd couldn’t believe it! His short neatly kept brown hair was not blond and shoulder length. What had happened? Katie had pointed to a full size mirror and Todd jumped up and ran t it. He was completely hairless. There was not a single hair on his entire body and it looked like no hair had ever existed in the first place. His pubic area was completely hairless and he thought that his body looked like a prepubescent child. His face was completely smooth as well. His face looked 5 years younger without his 5 oclock shadow that he normally had because of his dark hair.  

“As you can see the procedure was a success!” Dr. Solomons said very aware of Todd’s panic, taking pleasure in what he must be feeling right now.

“Success” he thought. “I have no hair and my hair looks like a girls”. He began to wonder how girls managed having hair of this length. It kept getting in the way of his eyes. He sucked his pacifier in frustration. As he realized he couldn’t talk he started getting more angry and he could feel his blood pressure rising. At this moment he realized that he was still weak from before. His legs buckled from underneath him and he fell to the ground.

Katie and Dr. Solomons lifted him to the padded board.

“Well Katie, we have a problem. Todd’s hair is going to start getting in the way. We are going to have to do something about it,”

“I agree” Katie grinned.

Katie took out a pink brush and started brushing his hair. All the knots were worked out and then she pulled out 2 ponytails and made 2 pig tails in his hair. Todd was so weak that he could not even fight back all he could do is suck on his pacifier in defiance.

“Dr. Solomons, do you think that I could practise my makeup skills. I have a little sister who is about to turn 10 and I would like to practise on Todd so I can do a better job with her”.

“Katie that sounds like an excellent idea”.

Katie took out her makeup bag and started putting mascara on Todd’s eyelashes followed by foundation, blush and lipstick. She then pulled out a mirror and showed Todd. He was shocked by how feminine he looked. Without facial hair and his girly locks he actually looked like a 17 year old girl with pig tails.

“Dr. Solomons can I complete the look and puth him in some other girly clothes?”

“Katie for your hard work, I say yes!”

Katie pulled out a lacy black bra and fastened it to Todd’s chest and back. Katie ran to the supply room and came back with some clear gelatin masses in her hands. She put them in the inside of the bra and it filled in quite nicely. She then pulled out a pink shirt with the stomach and lower back cut out from it and put it on him as well. Todd wished he could fight back but he lacked the strength and energy to do it. Besides even if he wanted too he would be just told that he would be forced to leave the class and be humiliated.

Katie then put on knew high white socks with some girly pink sneakers. Katie painted Todd’s finger nails and toe nails a bright pink color. Finally she pulled out a pink diaper. She lifter his legs and slid it underneath him. She doused his butt with baby powder and pulled the diaper up through his legs. She once again patted his butt when she was done.

When she finally helped Todd out, he saw himself in the mirror. He was stunned. He was wearing 2 pink pig tails with a pink cut out tshirt with a pink diaper and pinks shoes and white socks. He had a bra on underneath the shirt with what looked like B sized breasts. The only thing slightly masculine on him was the blue pacifier that he was still sucking on. He never felt like less of a man in his life. He looked like a diaper wearing 16 to 17 year old teenage girl complete with blond pig tails.

“Tell you what Todd, why don’t we get some food in you to celebrate a brave day?” Katie mocked. Katie helped Todd lean on her and walked him out of the surgery room and back into the main hall. As he passed the girls, they all started cat calling him.

“Looking good beautiful!”

“What a lady!”

“Oh baby! Don’t you look fine!”

The girls all teased him for minutes as walked to his seat with Katie supporting him. All he could do is cry. He started crying harder like he never had before in his life. He felt like he had finally broke. Mentally he gave up and was going to just accept whatever came his way. He had lost the will to fight back.

She sat him down on one of the chairs. Todd could smell the food from the cafeteria and he started to drool from the scent. He was so hungry.

Katie came back with a tray that had a bottle  and a paste with a tiny brush. She told him that the paste would remove the adhesive on the pacifier. As she applied it the pacifier immediately loosened and he spat it out.

“Finally, I can talk!” he exclaimed. He then immediately went sheepish again as he realized again what kind of predicament he was in.

Katie then gave Todd the bottle so that he could drink it. He started to pick it up then he noticed that he was almost too weak to carry it. Katie saw this and she escorted Todd to a couch. She laid him on it, moved his head up and sat down. She then put his head on her lap. She gingerly placed the bottle in his mouth and he started sucking. Todd closed his eyes and started enjoying this. He was so tired, and this felt nice to finally drink and just relax. He noticed that he must be drinking baby formula. His mouth just sucked rhythmically on the bottle and he fell asleep while drinking.

Katie saw that Todd fell asleep while sucking on the bottle. She knew that she despised Todd but she immediately started to feel motherly instincts. She felt like she should care for him and love him. She looked around and all the other girls where awwwwwing at the sight of Todd drinking his bottle on Katie’s lap. “Maybe I have been too hard on Todd. Maybe I should stop this,” she thought. “NO!” she immediately thought back, “he is the same guy he ever was. He is just finally getting punished for what he has done.” Kate was angry for herself for allowing herself to start feeling for him. Besides she still had so much more in store for him.

• Like 4
  • DapperDiaperDude changed the title to Baby of the Class, Chapter 5 added 2018-01-23
  • 2 weeks later...

I was sure I had replied to this story in the past. I have no idea what happened. Oh well I will say it again that I am impressed with your first attempt at writing. I think you are doing a very good job. If there’s one area I think you could improve on, it would be proofreading. There are numerous little mistakes in the story that I think you could fix. I did give it a like and hope to give it more when more is added. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey guys! I am sorry for the long break. Work life and social life have been getting very busy! I am proud to announce that I will finally finish this story. I am sorry for the long delay but here is the next chapter. As always, if there is anything you would like me to add to the story such as themes or any fetish elements then let me know. Otherwise please let me know if there is anything you do or do not like so I can get better with time.

Chapter 6

Todd woke up feeling weak and tired but also completely relaxed. He looked around and saw that he was in a giant crib. It seemed to be the exact kind that a baby would sleep in except for it being a lot bigger. As Todd tried to stand up to get out, he hit his head on a ceiling.

“What the hell?” he said as he looked up. He then realised that he was completely trapped in the crib. He saw a padlock locking the roof of the crib to the bars of the crib.

“Fine, Ill just break this damn thing and get out”, he thought. He started kicking at the bars with both legs. As he started kicking them they would not budge. After the fifth kick, his knees and legs started to throb with pain. He realised that the crib side bars were made of steel and that there was no way to break through it.

Todd had been claustrophobic his entire life and being trapped in this confined space started to make him sweat. “I just need to calm down” he thought, “I just need to think this through”. As he started looking around he first noticed his own appearance. He was wearing a thick white diaper, and a legless onesie that snapped on at the crotch. The onesie had a bunch of spaceships and cartoon astronauts on it. He was wearing adult sized blue baby booties. The weirdest thing for him was feeling his legs rub up against themselves. He had never been completely hairless before and feeling them do that was a sensation he had not felt before.  He then noticed that his hair was no longer should length but it was cut up to his ears and then he felt his head and noticed that he was wearing a baby bonnet.

He also noticed that as he started moving around that his crotch was sliding around the inside of the diaper quite a bit. He felt the inside of his diaper and noticed that it was covered in baby powder and baby lotion. So while the diaper was very tight around his crotch and waist he was still sliding around in it whenever he moved his butt. The unfortunate thing was that Todd had not had any sort of sexual stimulus for the past few days and he was starting to get unbelievably horny. Whenever he would slide in the diaper it would rub up against his dick and it would make him more and more turned on.

He couldn’t help himself as he then got on his stomach and started to rub up against the bottom of the crib with his diaper. Every time he would rub his diaper would slickly rub his dick. Todd then started doing this faster and faster. “What am I doing?” he thought, “I cant believe I am getting off to being dressed like a baby”. He then started humping faster and faster. As he was doing this, he started thinking about Katie earlier feeding him the bottle. He started thinking about her changing his diaper and mothering him. As he thought this he became more aroused until finally he had one of the most climatic orgasms of his life. He contorted his body from the sheer pleasure and his vision went away for a second as he flipped on his back and started humping the air and having the diaper rub his dick some more.

Once it finally ended, his thoughts finally started coming back to him. He felt like he could actually think now. He started evaluating his surroundings in a new light, now that his sexual passions had been quenched. The room he was in quite large and he started to see other cribs inside of it as well. “I am in the nursery with the other babies” he thought in a panic. He also noticed that a lot of the other babies seemed to be observing him, almost like they understood what was going on. “I am just imagining things. There is no way they know me, I just need to get out”. Todd then buried his head into his pillow and started to weep.

Katie and Dr. Solomons were gathered around the computer monitor in her office. They were watching the live security feed of the nursery. Katie could not help but laugh as Todd pathetically started masturbating in his diaper. She watched him climax and in the middle of it heard him moan her name a few times. “Was he thinking of me when he was masturbating?” she thought. They then saw him look around and then start cry in his pillow.

“So remind me why we took him out of the baby girl clothes and cut his hair? I was starting to enjoy watching him in baby girl clothing,” She asked.

“Simple,” explained Dr. Solomons, for our next phase of punishment, we are going to start administering a chemical compound in his drinks. In order for this compound to work, he will need to start accepting his reality as a helpless baby. That transition will go a lot smoother if he is dressed as his same gender.”

“What is the next step?”

“He will begin to physically regress, this will begin with him losing muscle mass. He will begin to have the strength of prepubescent male child. Just think Katie, he will be his same height but you will be able to physically dominate him. You will be able to push him around like I am sure he has done to girls in the past. You can do to him what I am sure other men have done to you.”

Katie started thinking about it and she started to smile. Katie did not enjoy being cruel but growing up she had been harassed so many times. She was always very pretty in school and so many guys would try to date or have sex with her. When she told boys no then she was a stupid bitch and if she ever said yes and finally had sex then she was a slut. She could never win. But worst of all was when she was in an abusive relationship a few years ago. She had dated a guy who would physically force her to do things she still had a hard time thinking about. Todd reminded her of her former abusive boyfriend and she relished the thought of finally getting payback.

“Dr. Solomons, I’m in. What do I do to help him accept his role?”

Dr. Solomons smiled.” Its easy, we start treating him nicely. We will start mothering him and nurturing him. Im sure you observed him moaning your name during his climax? Well half the battle is already done. He has already started getting aroused by diapers; he already has started associating you with his diapers and current position. If you start mothering him, he will start thinking of you as such. All he needs is a slight push; Katie if you commit to this you should be physically tougher than him in a day”.

Katie smiled evilly.

• Like 2
  • DapperDiaperDude changed the title to Baby of the Class, Chapter 6 added 2019-01-13
  • DapperDiaperDude changed the title to Baby of the Class, Chapter 10 added 2020-5-25