LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It Natural to have Psychological Effects?

dlsafrica

So I went about a week ago and purchased a new pacifier. I always used to have issues with pacifiers and my teeth, so I was never able to do it for a long time. I love going to sleep with a pacifier in my mouth. I once told my best friend (who happened to find a pacifier in my drawer while looking for something) that it helps me relax. On a pure whim (and because it was the cheapest) I got a pacifier marked for 6 month olds. Can I just say that it is amazing? It doesn't hurt my teeth. I wake up and really don't feel any desire to remove it.

But this morning, I felt the need to go to the bathroom and, since I haven't ventured back into diapers yet for financial reasons, it was a rush to the other side of the flat. My question is, do things like putting one's mind into a place where introducing baby things like pacifiers, psychologically promote lack of control over bowel movements? While I can understand how this might happen, I don't know if it is natural.

I'm no expert, but I don't see any correlation between pacifiers & incontinence. I don't think you have anything to worry about. There are a lot of Littles here who don't do diapers but do other baby things like pacifiers.

On 1/19/2018 at 7:42 PM, dlsafrica said:

So I went about a week ago and purchased a new pacifier. I always used to have issues with pacifiers and my teeth, so I was never able to do it for a long time. I love going to sleep with a pacifier in my mouth. I once told my best friend (who happened to find a pacifier in my drawer while looking for something) that it helps me relax. On a pure whim (and because it was the cheapest) I got a pacifier marked for 6 month olds. Can I just say that it is amazing? It doesn't hurt my teeth. I wake up and really don't feel any desire to remove it.

But this morning, I felt the need to go to the bathroom and, since I haven't ventured back into diapers yet for financial reasons, it was a rush to the other side of the flat. My question is, do things like putting one's mind into a place where introducing baby things like pacifiers, psychologically promote lack of control over bowel movements? While I can understand how this might happen, I don't know if it is natural.

No physical correlation between the two but that doesn’t mean you aren’t subconsciously experiencing a psychosomatic response, though very unlikely.

I would say it more than likely put you in that baby mode in your mind thus relaxing you since you usually wear diapers then. I was in more diaper mode, with toddler feelings one day but had no time to express it. I was stressed and my wife inadvertently was snuggling me just as I needed. I curled up next to her and the blankets bunched up between my legs some. Long story short I woke up in soaked bedding. After which I diaper up. This is one reason she has me diaper up most nights now.if I am in little mode I tend to have accidents.

• 3 weeks later...

From what I read it supposedly can if your mind is actually regressing to that sort of state. Personally I still have to make the choice because I have had to take care of myself and never get to totally leave the adult behind. I think it would be awesome to be totally free from the adult world.