LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Specific info needed for Rearz Seduction (large if possible)

dds76

I have tried to find specific information about the Rearz Seduction (I will have a size large, this may be a factor for answers) Firstly, I understand they are very absorbent, but I'm trying to get a realistic idea of how that translates. Meaning, I have seen demos where they soak the entire product while having it lying open on a table. That is very different than what happens during actual wear. People, especially men wet one general area. With this in mind, how well does it spread throughout? Or does it? Is the sizing accurate? (does it run bigger or smaller) Is the fit comfortable? (around the legs and waist, especially while sitting. And the ever-popular tape mystery: do they/will they hold for a long period) And maybe most important to me, this last question is for anyone in a wheelchair: since we are sitting, there is constant weight/pressure being applied. How does this affect leakage? How long could I truly wear this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, dds76 said:

I have tried to find specific information about the Rearz Seduction (I will have a size large, this may be a factor for answers) Firstly, I understand they are very absorbent, but I'm trying to get a realistic idea of how that translates. Meaning, I have seen demos where they soak the entire product while having it lying open on a table. That is very different than what happens during actual wear. People, especially men wet one general area. With this in mind, how well does it spread throughout? Or does it? Is the sizing accurate? (does it run bigger or smaller) Is the fit comfortable? (around the legs and waist, especially while sitting. And the ever-popular tape mystery: do they/will they hold for a long period) And maybe most important to me, this last question is for anyone in a wheelchair: since we are sitting, there is constant weight/pressure being applied. How does this affect leakage? How long could I truly wear this?

The Rearz Princess and Rearz Inspire + Incontrol are both the same diaper as the Seduction with the exception of the color.  I wear both of these diapers everyday and I can answer your questions.

They are a priemium diaper.  The first, second, and third full wettings generally hold without leakage.  As with any diaper, as a man if your wee wee is not pointed in the right direction you risk leakage regardless of the diaper's capacity.

The diaper does wick pee pee to the back of the diaper but only marginally.  Majority of your pee pee will stay towards the front of the diaper.

Sizing is great and I would say it leans towards the smaller side.  If your sizing is at the end of the medium range then I would definately buy size large.  Unlike some diaper brands, size large is not extremely oversized.

These are by far the most comfotable diapers I have ever worn.  Just recently I put on a Bambino diaper and it felt irritating compared to the Rearz.  They are super soft and fluffy.  Rarely do I ever get irratation from wearing these diapers.

The tapes are great.  Once they are taped I have never had one come undone even under the heavy weight of a full diaper.  You can also undo amd retape them multiple times without issues.  I have had some tapes ripvoff the diaper before if I stretch it to much when fastening my diaper nice and tight so be mindful of this.

Lastly as far as being in a wheelchair I really do not know.  I know they do great for a long car trips when seated and because of how fast they absorb your pee pee they are not as likely to experience press out leaks unless your diaper is majorly saturated.

I hope this helps you with some of your questions.  I know these diapers are rather expensive but I absolutely love them and barely wear anything else.  Feel free to PM should you have additional questions.  They easily last 8-12 hours.

• Thanks 1