LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

screen name change

foreverdl

Hey, I just had to change my screen name, I was dl forever

I didn't want it to be linked to the family in the news

I am following some of you and don't want misunderstandings

Thanks

there is a family that has 13 kids, and the 17 yr old has an iq of a 1 yr old, and they were chained to there beds etc. The news I saw ,, they had a personalized car lic plate that was my old screen name in all caps, and the news said it stop for disney land forever ?? a lot they know but it people start googling that I don't want my screen name to show up and people thinking that I have anything to do with a sicko like that.

Thanks

I really didn't want to change my name,, so I kept it close enough that I hope the people that have been following me and me them would figure it out.

there is a family that has 13 kids, and the 17 yr old has an iq of a 1 yr old, and they were chained to there beds etc. The news I saw ,, they had a personalized car lic plate that was my old screen name in all caps, and the news said it stop for disney land forever ?? a lot they know but it people start googling that I don't want my screen name to show up and people thinking that I have anything to do with a sicko like that.
Thanks
I really didn't want to change my name,, so I kept it close enough that I hope the people that have been following me and me them would figure it out.

Ah I totally understand that. That it's a terrible situation.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

yes, and we have enough problems with people not understanding that we are different,  I don't want to have any connection with a wacko like that. 

Thanks, I thought I was original with my old screen name. What I think is weird the news reporter said DL was disney land forever. I am really wandering if the parents were diaper users? I haven't seen any news update on them yet it was supposed to be some sort of a school, and the 17 yr old has the mental capacity of a 1 yr old. Thats scary.