LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are you happy in your situation?

And if not, in what ways would you want it to change?

I'm pretty happy even though I'm single and not currently looking for a relationship; but in the future it would be nice to have a girlfriend and maybe eventually wife that is willing to let me be me.

All it really takes to make me happy with wearing and using diapers is that I have diapers to use and I don't have to stop (even if the people I live with don't approve and question it)

I'm happy but would like some changes as well.  I only work part time now for a few reasons.  Living with and helping take care of my dad who will be 98 in a couple months even though he does pretty well.  I have medical issues with knees, feet, ankles, diabetes, back problems and some other issues.  I can't work a regular job that requires m to be on my feet all the time.  Body won't handle it anymore.  I wish I had the money I was earning 15 years ago but I don't.  Current part time work may be ending as well in a month or so.  Hard to pay expenses at times when they hit all at once.  I worry about parents passing away since I lost my mom a little over a year ago, 2 weeks before Christmas.  I am not married and have no kids and at my age I look back wishing I had a couple kids.  I think about being the last one in my family and passing away with no one to take care of the funeral and all that.  You think of things like that when you get older and family starts to have problems and pass away.  I had a good life and got to do things many people never get to do.  I was always shy around girls in high school and not one of the popular guys but there were a lot I would have liked to date if I had the money at the time.  Not too late, but probably too late to have kids of my own at this point. 

I could not ask for a better situation.  If I wanted to complain at all it would be that I wish my wife would perform diaper checks.  She will change me almost always when I ask assuming she is not busy or sick but I wish Mommy would check her lil girl's diaper.  I have communicated with her my feelings but she always warns me that I am not a robot and that I can not program her to just do what I want. 

Trivial I know. I have a wife who accepts I wear pink diapers permanently.  She puts me in chastity, cuckolds me, and humiliates regularly to fulfill my fantasies.  She is my soulmate and we love and cherish each other.  I am her best friend, lil girl, and loving husband.  I live a fantasy life, how could you ask for anything more.

Happiness is relative. I've been happier than now but also much, much worse. I think it best to say I am content rather than happy ;) I do like the 'single and solo' life I have though I would enjoy some special company occasionally- maybe with sex and maybe not. And I could fall for the right partner but there have been very few candidates for that in my life so I doubt it will happen now :whistling: I do hate my aging body letting me down- I could use more happiness there. And I can always use more money but I always manage with what I've got B)

So yeah, I am content. It could be a lot worse and I'm glad it isn't :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

In the scheme of my padded-behind life?  Things couldn't be better. I have supportive people in my life, digital and physical, and both buying and wearing diapers isn't a problem.  In fact, it's more fun to go to the movies without the need to stop for the restroom, and my boyfriend thinks it's super cute.

In the overall grand scheme of things, I'm content.  I could use more money to pay off my debts (couldn't we all?) But I have them budgeted and controlled, so I don't feel as though that's a burden in the long run.  I have an amazing boyfriend, though I wish I saw more of my immediate family more.  My brother and I have been speaking on and off, and I think we both wish that we could sit down and talk without someone being in the hospital!  Would I love another job?  Of course.  I feel as though I've outgrown my current one with no more opportunity to advance, but at the same time, I'm content and not being forced out of where I am.

So overall, things are comfortable, and on the good side of things.  If things were to shift or change, I'd be completely open to them, but they could also stay the same for years.  I have a home, I have a car, I have food in the fridge, and the heat/lights are on.  This is more than some people have, and it would be selfish of me to say that those little things are not enough for a happy healthy life.

The first thing I would change in my life is a gf to share it with.  Whether she shared my interest or not, I've been alone too long.  I'm 38 and haven't had a gf since I was 15.  I'm getting older, but still no too late to raise a kid.  I want a kid to pass on to and give them and teach them what I didn't have.  I'm not rich and because I'm disabled I'm far from it.  I have a book about my autobiography but I'm trying to get it national attention on a show like Goods Morning America, etc.

With that I'd be able to afford to do something I very much want to and that's travel, at least while this  body is still able to.  I'm in a power wheelchair, an amputee, I have COPD, i'm now on oxygen and sleep with b-pap machine so it's a lot to haul around.  I still need to get a portable oxygen concentrator to fly.  If I had a gf who was willing and happy to help me with my ABDL interest I'd be in paradise.

• 3 weeks later...

I would say yes I have a loving wife that tolerates that i like wearing diapers,I ve got great kids a good job in general  a reasonable standard of living.i own my own house with no morgage on it own car,a bit more money would be very nice.I would say I am quite content with my life.