LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before he was Daddy, he was Mr. Jim (with jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim watched Danny go toward the other kid “see honey he’ll be just fine maybe he’ll meet a nice friend”
"I hope he does. " Rachel said.

Daniel sat down in sandbox on his knees, he looked at Jim and his mom and waved.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Jim waved back a red headed boy sitting next to Danny said “hi I’m Timmy want to play I’m make no a castle”
Daniel looked at Timmy. "Uh sure. I'm Daniel." He said.

Timmy looked at Danny and shrugged you don’t look like a big number and my little brother wears those same Hammies so I think your 2, not big like me”
"If I was two, would I be talking so much?" Daniel asked.

Timmy shrugged looked confused “my little brother talks a lot too so maybe your silly”
Daniel sighed, why try with the little dude? He wouldn't understand. "Let's work on the castle."

Timmy perked up “ok” they worked for a while then Timmy said hey you want to go to the swings”
"Ooh sure that sounds fun. " Daniel said. He missed the swings. So it would be fun.

Jim jumped up when Danny was half way to the swing “freeze little boy, just where do you think you are going” he strode over to Danny and Timmy then my looked scared “to the swings sir” Jim waited for Danny to respond 
Daniel froze in his track looking at Jim. He gulped. "It's true, just to the swings Mr. Jim." Daniel said. He didn't know if they went out of sight or anything.

Jim looked sternly down at Danny but spoke to Timmy “sorry young man Danny is too little to go to the swings all by himself but if he would like to ask I can take him to Join in a minute”
timmy nodded and ran off
Daniel frowned. "I'm not too little to swing on the regular swings. I've swinged on them before. " Daniel said crossing his arms.

Jim crossed his arms “i disagree but we will get to that in a minute now I’d lose the attitude little boy what I said was that you are too little to go over to the swings all by yourself but if you’d like to ask me I’d be happy to take you so you can join your friend”

Jim crossed his arms “i disagree but we will get to that in a minute now I’d lose the attitude little boy what I said was that you are too little to go over to the swings all by yourself but if you’d like to ask me I’d be happy to take you so you can join your friend”

Daniel relaxed a moment. "Can we please go to the swings, Mr. Jim?" Daniel asked.

Jim smiled “sure Tiger” he took Danny’s hand now remember kiddo swings can be dangerous abs it would really hurt if they hit you that’s why you can’t go over by yourself” they walked toward Timmy who was sitting on a swing 

with out asking Jim picked Danny up and put him in the baby swing next to Timmy 

Jim smiled “sure Tiger” he took Danny’s hand now remember kiddo swings can be dangerous abs it would really hurt if they hit you that’s why you can’t go over by yourself” they walked toward Timmy who was sitting on a swing 
with out asking Jim picked Danny up and put him in the baby swing next to Timmy 
"Wait why can't I swing in a swing like Timmy's?" Daniel asked frowning.