LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before he was Daddy, he was Mr. Jim (with jmg1217)

Skylove27

Jim smiled “that’s a great idea hon the little guy can just come right in his jammies and I have some cute little Cookie Monster slippers he can wear. There’s a nice little park down the street we can go to” 
"Sounds wonderful. I can't wait to see them on him. " Rachel said.

"I can walk right?" Daniel asked.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim found the slippers putting them on Danny’s feet he said “you can walk if you want honey but this street is very busy and your only little so if you choose to walk like a big boy I’m going to insist we use this”  he held up a set of baby reigns 

Jim found the slippers putting them on Danny’s feet he said “you can walk if you want honey but this street is very busy and your only little so if you choose to walk like a big boy I’m going to insist we use this”  he held up a set of baby reigns 
"Baby reigns?! I don't need baby reigns. What if I choose not to walk? Are gonna carry me?" Daniel asked. Both were rather humiliating.

Jim shrugged “yes tiger, if you would rather be carried that’s totally fine and your choice”
Daniel frowned. "I'll walk with the baby reigns on..." Daniel said.

Rachel beamed, "Good boy. And if you slow down and get behind, Mr. Jim will carry you the rest of the way. " she said.

Jim smiled “ good choice buddy” he fitted the reigns over Danny’s shoulders and clipped them together with the teddy bear shaped clip he took the leash in his hand and took Rachel’s hand ready little buddy” he opened the front door 

Jim smiled “ good choice buddy” he fitted the reigns over Danny’s shoulders and clipped them together with the teddy bear shaped clip he took the leash in his hand and took Rachel’s hand ready little buddy” he opened the front door 
"My Good boy." Rachel crooned to Daniel carressing his cheek gently while his leash was being put on. "Should I get him something to drink in case he's thirsty on the way?" Rachel asked looking up to Jim.

Jim nodded “that might be a good idea you could probably just refill his Spider-Man bottle”
Rachel nodded and walked into the kitchen after grabbing the water bottle. She filled it with water.

Daniel stood there in his reigns and pajamas. "Wait I'm still wearing my pajamas..." He said.

Jim nodded “of course honey, were not going to change you so close to bedtime we are only going on s little walk your fine in your jammies”
Daniel sighed. Rachel came back.

"If you get sleepy, tell Mr. Jim and he can carry you." Rachel told Daniel handing him the water bottle.

"Let's go. " Rachel said and they walked out of the house.

Jim held the leash “go on sweetie run around the whole point is for you to run around and explore while I keep you safe”

"Mr. Jim is right. Go ahead, baby. " Rachel told Daniel. Daniel knew better then you argue even though he didn't wanna go on this walk anyways. He started to go ahead, he could feel the leash let him go further, it all more made him feel childish. What was he supposed to explorer anyways? He wasn't a toddler that wanted to eat dirt and discover trees.

Jim held the leash waiting for Danny to get excited “ honey look at everything around us right now it’s such a nice night  ohh look a little puppy do you want to pet the puppy sweetie”
Daniel looked when Jim pointed out a puppy. "Ooh can we go pet it please?" He asked.

"Yes we can but when we go over, you ask politely. Then if they say yes, you hold out your hand for the puppy to pet you. If the puppy likes you, you can pet it. " Rachel explained to him.

(Nope just you why?)

(I just thought you were going to cause you pointed it out all. )

Daniel went further ahead to the people with the puppy.

"Can I pet your puppy, please?" Daniel asked.

"Sure, kiddo. Just be gentle. " The Lady said.

He held his hand out and let the puppy sniff it. When the puppy licked his hand, he started to pet the puppy.

Jim took a picture of Danny and the puppy  then said “ok honey we should let the nice lady go and we have a little while until the park come on bud say goodbye to the nice puppy dog”
"Bye puppy." Daniel said standing up straight. "Thank you ma'am. " They let them go on their way. Then they started walking to the park.

When they got to the park they walked to the enclosed toddler section. Jim crouched down next to Danny’s level “ ok honey we are here now you can go play just stay where mommy and I can see you and no talking to strange grownups” 

When they got to the park they walked to the enclosed toddler section. Jim crouched down next to Danny’s level “ ok honey we are here now you can go play just stay where mommy and I can see you and no talking to strange grownups” 
"Can we go to the bigger playground?" Daniel asked after he explained to him to not talk to strangers.

Smiled kindly at the little “no no sweetie mommy and I need to be able to se you at all times so if you want the leash off you need to stay in this fence”

Jim detached the leash leaving the harness on the boy he took Danny’s slippers leaving him barefoot go play tiger there are lots of other kids around make some friends”

Smiled kindly at the little “no no sweetie mommy and I need to be able to se you at all times so if you want the leash off you need to stay in this fence”
Jim detached the leash leaving the harness on the boy he took Danny’s slippers leaving him barefoot go play tiger there are lots of other kids around make some friends”
Daniel nodded, well that sucked that he couldn't go to the big playground being stuck at the toddler playground. But atleast he wasn't wearing the leash.

He saw there was a huge sandbox with sand toys and decided to go there. Some kids were playing there too.