LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before he was Daddy, he was Mr. Jim (with jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim picked up the naked boy “ let’s go find you something to wear baby I think we could just put you back in jammies we’re not really doing much today”
"Okay. "Daniel said as they went to his room.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

“That’s a good boy”they went back to the room  Daniel was using  Jim found some undies “whose a nakey baby’s, whose all nakey bum”
That made Daniel blush being called a nakey baby. "I'm not a baby." He said.

• 2 weeks later...
Jim just scoffed “let’s get you dressed sweetheart” he pulled out some sponge baby panties and a matching long T-shirt “step in baby isn’t this the cuties nightie set”
"Hm... yea." Daniel said, he stepped into the undies. He looked adorable in them.

Jim fitted the matching tee over Danny’s shoulders  and looked at the little boy in the brightly colored briefs. The tee shirt was designed to fall pasted Danny’s Boston in the back but was shorter in the front coming down to just below his waist “you look so cute baby boy let’s go down stairs

Jim fitted the matching tee over Danny’s shoulders  and looked at the little boy in the brightly colored briefs. The tee shirt was designed to fall pasted Danny’s Boston in the back but was shorter in the front coming down to just below his waist “you look so cute baby boy let’s go down stairs
Daniel knew the shirt covered his underwear. But he really wanted bottoms to wear. "Can't I have pants or shorts, Mr. Jim, please?" Daniel asked.

• 3 weeks later...
Him smiled “no no sweetie this is designed as a set you are wearing the appropriate bottoms baby now let’s go down stairs and wait for Grandma” he held out his hand
Daniel frowned and crossed his arms, "no. " he shook his head. He wanted something to wear to cover up his underwear.

Jim smiled Daniel was cute “enough sweetheart unless you just want an early bedtime because you are too tired to act like a good boy”
"I'm not tired. " Daniel said and took Jim's hand reluctantly

Jim took Danny’s hand but didn’t move “does that mean your ready to be my good boy now baby”
Daniel pouted but stopped and nodded. He still wanted shorts or something. Maybe he could convince "grandma".

Jim smiled and offered Dany his hand “let’s go wait for grandma baby boy” 

jim let Danny down stairs just as th door bell rang jim smiled at Danny “do you want to get the door like a big boy baby”

Jim smiled and offered Dany his hand “let’s go wait for grandma baby boy” 
jim let Danny down stairs just as th door bell rang jim smiled at Danny “do you want to get the door like a big boy baby”

Daniel went to go sit in the living room but he was stopped when they heard the doorbell ring. He nodded.

Jim looked at his watch “grandmas very early but let’s go get the door” he held out his hand indicating that Danny should take it if he wanted this privilege 
Daniel took his hand and walked with him to the front door.

Jim held Daniel’s hand “saying now just this once you can act like a big boy and open the door but remember you never open the doors unless you have a grownup with you ok baby” the stopped at the door jim realsed Dannys fans and patted his bottom go “on baby” 

• 1 month later...