LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before he was Daddy, he was Mr. Jim (with jmg1217)

Skylove27

Timmy grabbed Danny’s hand “ok Let’s go”
They went too climb up again to the slide. "It's getting kind of late for Daniel. Maybe it's time go back and put him down for the night?" Rachel suggested.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim patted her knee “your right hon, I’ll go grab him”
jim walked over to the slide “ Danny time to go home honey it’s just about your bedtime little boy” 
"If he argues, give him till the count of 3 and if he doesn't come, you pick him up." Rachel gave him permission.

"Mr. Jim we haven't been playing very long and I don't have a bedtime. It's stupid I have one at your house." Daniel said kind of rudely too.

Jim put his hands on his hips “ enough with your attitude little boy now your only little and very little boys should be put to bed with the sun how come to me this instant so we can get your leash on” 

timmy smerked at the angry little boy “youre real big”

Jim put his hands on his hips “ enough with your attitude little boy now your only little and very little boys should be put to bed with the sun how come to me this instant so we can get your leash on” 
timmy smerked at the angry little boy “youre real big”
Daniel frowned. "I'm not little. I'm big!" He said not going over to him. He tried to climb up the slide so he couldn't be grabbed.

“Freeze little boy” jim yelled he walked closer “I’ve had enough of this foolishness about you being big! The only thing I see is a very little boy who is too big for his britches and may need a punishment unless he chooses good boy behavior this instant”

“Freeze little boy” jim yelled he walked closer “I’ve had enough of this foolishness about you being big! The only thing I see is a very little boy who is too big for his britches and may need a punishment unless he chooses good boy behavior this instant”

Daniel frowned, he slid back down and got off the slide. This was not fair! He thought frustrated.

Rachel came down. "Hey let's relax. I'm sure he's just tired." She brought over the baby reins to put on Daniel.

“Well that’s because it’s almost past bedtime he might be too tired to walk maybe I should just carry him what do you think babe” he asked Rachel
"No!" Daniel said. Not wanting to be carried. He was about to carry on, protesting. But suddenly he was grabbed and turned around by his mother, and his bottom was spanked 3 times.

She turned him back around. "Enough Daniel Michael Lewis. I've had enough of your protests. Jim is going to carry straight to his house and you're going straight to bed." Rachel scolded the little boy.

Daniel looked stunned that his mother spanked him. He was doing so good with no spankings, it'd been months since his last one. However, it got him to be quiet and he was picked up with no more fight.

Jim lifted the now subdued little boy into his arms positioning him on his hip and guiding his head onto Jim’s shoulder “ it’s ok little one your just tired, we’ll get you right to bed and I think me and mommy need to talk about setting a consistent bedtime to avoid these problems in the future for now just rest sweetie”

timmy waved goodbye to Danny as he made his way up the slide again

Jim lifted the now subdued little boy into his arms positioning him on his hip and guiding his head onto Jim’s shoulder “ it’s ok little one your just tired, we’ll get you right to bed and I think me and mommy need to talk about setting a consistent bedtime to avoid these problems in the future for now just rest sweetie”
timmy waved goodbye to Danny as he made his way up the slide again

Daniel whined softly hearing about the consistent bed time.

"Ssshh, sweetheart. " Rachel told Daniel. Daniel pouted and closed his eyes, not wanting to be in more trouble.

As th y were walking Jim took Rachel’s hand and kissed it “you know babe I was thinking we need to be more consistent about bedtime for the little guy but also I think we just need a better structure. Firstly I think it’s just dangerous for him to be home alone after school and it makes him think he’s much bigger then he is so I’m going to change my hours and I’ll come to your place everyday after school to take care of little guy and make you both dinner until you get home”

As th y were walking Jim took Rachel’s hand and kissed it “you know babe I was thinking we need to be more consistent about bedtime for the little guy but also I think we just need a better structure. Firstly I think it’s just dangerous for him to be home alone after school and it makes him think he’s much bigger then he is so I’m going to change my hours and I’ll come to your place everyday after school to take care of little guy and make you both dinner until you get home”

"Oh okay. If you really think we should do that, then I'm fine with it. Maybe when he doesn't have soccer you could take him to the library or the zoo and spend some time with him. You two could use the one on one bonding. I'll look up more ways for you too bond." Rachel said.

Jim bounced Danny in his arms, “hear hat sweetheart it’s just you and me after school, I’ll take care of everything and you don’t have to worry about pretending to be a big boy anymore”
Daniel lifted his head up. "What? But I'm not pretending." Daniel said

"Sshh. Close your eyes baby." Rachel said, gently pushing his head back down on Jim's shoulder.

Jim rocked the little “it’s ok Babe he’s just fussy” Jim started to hum hush little baby
"Yea, he'll get to sleep when he gets home. And he'll be better in the morning. " she said.

Jim continued to walk home it was a short walk when the got in the door he bounced Danny a bit “you awake honey”
(Sorry. Thank you for bumping!)

Daniel whined softly, lifting his head up . He had been falling asleep.