LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"7 minutes?" Her voice betrayed her disappointment, "Oh, okay. But there's no clock in here so don't get pissed if I'm a few minutes behind. I can't move very fast you know." wait, does Pissed count as foul language? Nah, prolly not.

"Your time starts when I hear the water running.  I'll give you ten minutes because I know you've got a bit of aching body after what happened last night when you left" 

"Thank you."

She undresses, sets out a towel, gets the water running and steps in. Words cannot discribe how incredible the hot water felt on her body. She considered returning to the nursery dripping wet so that she wouldn't have to waste valuable shower time drying off, but she didn't want to risk angering dan.

She walked/limped back into the nursery wrapped in a towel just shy of eleven minutes after her shower started. "D-Did I make it?"

Looks at you and I don't look impressed "does my reaction tell you that you got out in time? Or did you actually do that on purpose and think that I wouldn't be timing you??" 

I look at you and signal you to lay on the changing pad after you've dried off and lay with the towel protecting your front parts and your bottom showing as you are about to receive 20 spankings and then a 20 minute timeout. 

"W-w-wait! W-w-we can talk about this! I'm sorry! I-I-I didn't have a clock!" Oh, what's the use? He's intent on spanking me & that's exactly what he's going to do. I'm probably not even late! But then again I guess he promised me a spanking last night anyway. "Oh, just get it over with!" She closes her eyes in preparation.

Looks at you "go on then. Start pleading to me why you shouldn't be spanked?"

I grab the powder and I powder your bottom. I secretly hate spanking people so I have no intention of doing so. 

Is he seriously giving me a chance to defend myself? Probably not. But maybe? He did let me off on the cold shower & spanking he promised me last night...

"W-W-Well like I said, there's not clock in the bathroom. H-How was I supposed to know when ten minutes were up? And I couldn't have been that late, right?"

(sorry, forgot I had the tab open on my browser)

"You was only a few seconds. I am not going to spank you this time, its just a warning, but be warned that next time, well, you might not be so lucky"

"Th-thank you!" Wow, that worked? Usually adults never listen to a kid when they try to defend their actions. What's this guy's deal, anyway? Why is he doing all this if not as an excuse to punish me?

looks at you "i now need to get you in your fresh diaper, and we need to decide what we are going to do today. Do you trust me though? I want us to be friends, nothing more"

I look at you strangely.

Friends? I'm not here to make friends, dumbass! I'm here because my stupid parents forced me to come here!

"What's the deal with the whole 'diaper thing' anyway? I don't need diapers and you know it!"

"Its a regression programme, your mom said you have been playing up a lot and need punishment"

"You will remain in diapers for the week and make sure you use them for their full use and I expect you to use them, I have confiscated your phone, your mom is fully aware of the programme, and she had it recommended to her by a friend. believe me, this is truly legal"

"It will teach you a lesson, and I will be treating you like a toddler, starting with a pacifier" I say as I grab a pacifier from the shelf and puts it in your mouth and locks it

"next some mittens" I say as I grab some mittens and put them on your hands "this will stop you with removing your diaper without permission"

"now then, is baby Myrtle hungwy?"

Treat me like a toddler? What the actual fuck? How is treating me like a toddler supposed to help anybody? Ugh! I hate this already!

"Mmm mmm, Mmm!" After realizing It's impossible for me to articulate anything wearing this stupid gag-pacifier thing, I roll my eyes and nod my head "yes."

I know this is probably going to be baby food or some shit given everything else that's happened, but I really am hungry. I didn't even have any dinner last night.

Looks at you and gives your bottom a hard spanking. 

"Stop mumbling things under your breath! You do know how rude it is to do that!! Any more bad behaviour and you will be punished!!"

I stand in the corner, rubbing my backside and wiping tears from my eyes.

God, are these real tears? The spanking didn't hurt that much. Not nearly the level of pain I felt last night. So why do I feel so... small? Like a rabbit standing in front of a grizzly bear, about to be devoured. Nobody’s made me feel like that since...

I wept into my mittened-hands, trying to keep my heart from exploding out of my chest.