LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

When Myrtle woke up her body was evidently upset that it hadn’t died in her sleep. She hurt worse than she ever had in her life. And that was saying something! Her stomach was protesting wildly at the multiple blows it had taken the night before. She wanted to throw up, but she didn't have the energy. Nor did she have the energy to raise her head and see what time it was. She didn't even have the energy to cry, the tears simply streamed down her face in silence. She wanted to call for help, but was afraid to due to the threats Dan had made. If there was one saving grace to all the pain she was in it was that it completely distracted her from the mess in her diaper and the rash it had caused.

When Dan finally did come to check on her, she had found the energy to cry.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan hears tears and crying coming from Myrtles room.

He knew the suppositories had done the job and he knew this was just the start of her treatment. He wouldn't spank her this time, but he knew her behaviour would probably improve if she was kept in line. He heads into her room and leans over the crib "Good morning Myrtle. Do you want unkie Danny to change your stinky pampers?"

Looks at you "why would you say that honey? that's because I gave you some suppositories to make you poop and showing how serious your mom was about this punishment, and if you obey my rules then you will be fine. but you now know the consequences if you misbehave and walk out of here like you did last night"

Her mind latched on to the phrase you know the consequences if you walk out of here like you did last night. What? I-Is he saying what I think he's saying?

But right now she was too sore and too upset to thibk about that. Right now she wanted nothing more than to get out of this sweat-soaked crib. She lifts her arms in a gesture of wanting to be picked up and mutters "help..."

Smiles at you and picks you up and cuddles you "aww, its okay, now you know not to be a naughty girl, there wont be any more punishments like this. but this is one of my favourites. and it also makes sure your bowels empty regularly"

"Well, your the one who did this to me. So you should clean up the mess, right?" I can't believe I'm about to let this guy clean my ass! But with my body this sore I'm not even sure I could do it on my own if he let me. Which he probably wouldn't. Pervert!

Looks at you and I give you a look

"Do you want me to do it, or do you want to change yourself? You probably think I enjoy doing this, but believe me, I don't. But if its the only way to teach you a lesson then I am prepared to do it. And I know you probably think I am a creep, but I am not, and if you think that, then I will spank you. I don't like naughty words"

Oh God! Can this dude read minds? No. Of course he can't! That would be ridiculous! He's just... Really good at reading people? Yeah! 'Cause he's a psychologist or whatever. "Maybe you could change me just this once?" She asks timidly, "I feel like I can barely move."

I lay you on the changing table "Now don't worry, I wont hurt you okay honey. I need to get your clothes off, it looks like your diaper has leaked"

I start removing your onesie and wince a little "oh dear, yep, that has really leaked badly"

I lay there silently staring at the wall. Not wanting to say anything that could make this situation any worse. I that's even possible.

(Also sorry if I keep switching from 1st to 3rd person. I still haven't quite found Myrtle's voice yet.)

(that's fine no problem, I quite like it, hearing her thoughts)

I start to remove your diaper and the smell hits my nostrils "wow, I really did give you something that cleaned out your bowels didn't I, that's once big messy poopies you've done there young lady, you really do need diapers after all. Don't worry, you can go back to big girl panties at the end of the week. But judging by the ones I took off you when I was diapering you, you don't seem ready to be a big girl, you had an accident in the ones I took off you, didn't you?" I say

"now lift your legs so I can start cleaning your bottom" I say, opening the box of baby wipes

(is this okay so far?)

(Is what okay so far?)

I lift my legs. God, why does he have to make such a big production out of this? He's the one who made me mess myself! Why is he trying to embarrass me? Can you tell me that, Mister Mind Reader?

Sees your face and smiles "awww why are you looking so glum little miss stinky pants. you made the stinky yourself, I actually only gave you one suppository, you did the rest by yourself, and by the looks of it, it looks like you didn't need much help"

(is the rp okay so far?)

I gag a little as I being the long task of cleaning your messy bottom

"well now you know never to leave the house. you knew that I was serious about this. so you'll think twice before ever escaping again" I say as I continue to wipe your bottom