LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(maybe Dan is meeting with the parents at this moment?)

"You need to tell them what you've told me and Dan, they'll understand. I know when I told my parents, they came round to the idea soon enough, and that's how I met Dan, partly because I had a breakdown and got into a lot of trouble in my youth"

(OK)

Dan meanwhile had gone to visit the mother of Myrtle as she wanted to see how she was getting on

"So, Myrtle is progressing well, she finally had a breakthrough last night, she told me about her past and how she got into all of this trouble. But if I am being honest, you should let her tell you herself, but I don't want you to be harsh on her, she's had a tough few years. Give her a chance to explain, and erm, did you know she has anxiety?"

Looks at you "she's had a few wobbles with her hands and a few breakdowns, I thought you'd be a bit more calmer and respectful towards your stepdaughter, she's been through a tough time, and you need to listen to her. she hasn't had it easy,  I listened to her, and she poured her heart out to me, and I really felt for her"

Looks at you "she didn't. And I think you have no respect for Myrtle. You're her step mother. Maybe if you listened to her more you'd get the truth. Maybe you need to think about your attitude and winder why she's playing up.  It can't be easy for her that her parents split up" 

He leaves her. Not happy with her reaction and wants to talk to Myrtles birth mother and father without the stepmother being there. 

Looks at him and then at his wife "could I please speak to you alone" whispers "Away from your wife" 

Once alone,  I tell him what's happened and hopes he's more sympathetic

(I'm going to assume you said the exact same thing you started with Pamela to him:)

5 hours ago, Danny said:

"So, Myrtle is progressing well, she finally had a breakthrough last night, she told me about her past and how she got into all of this trouble. But if I am being honest, you should let her tell you herself, but I don't want you to be harsh on her, she's had a tough few years. Give her a chance to explain, and erm, did you know she has anxiety?"

"Anxiety? No, I didn't know anything about that. Is it serious?"

"Well. Her hands shake and she starts to have breakdowns. She has had a few events happen to her that caused her to act up. She got bullied by her ex boyfriend. And he did things to her that she didn't like.  And erm.  He wouldn't stop when she asked him to. I can't say the word though because it's one of the most horrific things to happen to someone"

"I would suggest you come with me and talk to Myrtle. Not with Pamela.  Myrtle needs her daddy.  If I'm being honest, Pamela doesn't show any affection towards your daughter. I would put your daughters life first" 

Looks at you and nods "yes. By her ex boyfriend.  She's confided in me and I feel you ought to know because I know you love her lots.  She was worried about what you might say.  But when you talk to her,  please don't mention that I've told you already"

His emotions are indesernable. "Could you wait here one moment?" He walks into another room.

You hear the sound of glass shattering and furniture breaking.

Pamela "Richard! What the hell-"

"Pamela SHUT UP!"

more glass breaking.

He comes back in, leaning against the doorway with an sorrowful expression on his face and a single tear running down his cheek.

I look at him "Now you know the horrible truth. Your daughter needs you. Can I ask, was it Pamela who put her on my programme or was it yourself? I know this is hard for you. Your daughter needs you more than ever now. She still has some behavioural problems which I am addressing. Would you like to see her?"

Looks at you "Pamela hasn't shown a lot of respect towards me.  I don't think she likes your daughter very much. In my honest opinion,  I think she's trying to make it so you never see myrtle again" 

I look at you "my girlfriend is with her right now. She's had a similar experience to Myrtle and has completed my programme" the 

"Pamela is... not the warmest person. She and Myrtle never really hit it off. I always chalked it up to just the fact that she's not Myrtle's mother. But I'll have a talk with her."

"Wait, you left my daughter with your girlfriend? Isn't that a little... unprofessional?"

I sigh and turn to you "its not like that. My girlfriend had a similar experience to your daughter. They're talking about it. I am hoping that it'll help her. It will help her confide in someone who knows what it's like. My girlfriend was on my programme when I first started doing the programme"

"I understand you feel like you're stuck in the middle but at times like this, you need to put myrtle first. A girl always needs her daddy"