LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, she really wants to talk to you, she said a few things that I agreed with, but its hard for her to see us in person because of her work commitments. so maybe if we have a few Skype calls, we might be able to go and see her. I was talking to her about you maybe. living with her. And the positive for that is that you will be away from the trouble that happened that got your enrolled on this programme"

I was shocked. "B-b-but I just got my Daddy back! And even though I love my Mom, I... I don't want to lose him now!" I was actually getting upset Daddy. My hands started shaking.

"Its OK, I know, we will sort things OK. I promise. These things will take time. Maybe its best that you do stay here, as you know the area" I say as I hug her

"You know, I really do care about you Myrtle, you are a lovely girl. And I really want the best for you, and reuniting you with your mom is something that I have really wanted to do for you. Because you deserve to have a relationship with your mom"

"Me and my mom do have a relationship. Or... at least we did before all the stuff with Trent. I... I just couldn't face her after that and tell her I was fine when in reality I was in hell." I subconsciously snuggled deeper into Dan's embrace.

"You should never keep things private like that Myrtle. your mom was worried about you. She is here now and wants to talk to you, so we need to set up a chat with her so you two can talk"

I blushed. "Okay." I may be getting used to these diapers, even used to using them, but I doubted I'd ever fully get used to having someone wipe my butt for me.

Looks at you and nods

"Just a little wet, well I think that nappy can hold a bit more, don't you honey. Now why don't you come downstairs and we I can get you something to eat, I bet you're hungry"

(Weren't we already downstairs? Didn't I find Dan preparing a snack?)

"Yeah, that sounds good." I stand up.

I can't believe I opted to sit in my own pee just so I could eat a little earlier! But I am quite hungry, and it's not like I could change his mind anyway.

I follow you downstairs.

Looks at you

"oops, sorry, what am I think, we're already downstairs, so let me go and make a snack and then I can change you" I smile as I think I don't know what I am saying

• 3 weeks later...