LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "hey its okay, I promise I won't let anything happen to you. Maybe you need to take another sleeping pill? Although I don't want you to take too many because they are quite strong and its not the way I want things to work if that makes sense"

"*sob* I d-don't know. I d-d-don’t feel like that will w-work." Sleeping pills have two functions: Helping you fall asleep and helping you stay asleep. The Falling asleep part worked fine, but I doubt even the strongest sleeping pill could help me stay asleep through being raped!

I shudder and cling to you tighter.

I cuddle you

I don't know what to do, this is probably the first time that someone has done this in a long while.

I just hope that she gets over this OK.

"No one will ever hurt you again, I will make sure of that. I am here to help you make sure that you are safe and that you've learnt to behave when you leave. Please just try and get some sleep"

I calm down completely and start feeling tired. But for some reason the idea of Dan leaving me here alone felt terrifying. I didn’t want to be alone again. Bit what could I do? Ask to sleep in his bed with him? That would not be appropriate! He has a girlfriend!

Maybe a compromise?

"Dan? I... I don't want to fall asleep alone... could you maybe... stay in the room with me until I fall asleep?"

Dan looks at you and nods "of course myrtle. I'll stay with you until you fall asleep" he says smiling at you "just relax ok because no one will hurt you anymore"

"I know." He helped me into the crib before sitting down in a rocking chair. Seeing him through the bars of the crib gather me more comfort than I could ever say. With Dan around I know nobody, not even Nightmare Trent could hurt me.

I fall asleep.

I watch you as you start to fall asleep and eventually you do. 

I fall asleep in the rocking chair.  Not realising until I wake up needing to use the bathroom. 

Its 9am before I come over to your bed.

I am now fully dressed and Lily is downstairs making breakfast

I smile down at you "Myrtle honey, its time to wake up now please" I say as I have plans to work on why you was having nightmares

I wake up feeling just awful. My head felt like it had been kicked by a mule. My stomach was in knots. I was burning up and my entire body felt like it was filled with lead.

"Dan," I whimper, hoping the pain in my voice is evident.

Looks at you "Okay, I will get you some medicine. Why don't you just lay there and relax. I will send Lily up"

I head out of the room, deeply concerned about Myrtle.

I head down to Lily, who is making breakfast "Hey. Myrtle isn't feeling well. Can you go up and see her?" I ask

Lily nods and takes the bottle of medicine up and making sure that you aren't going to be sick after having it.

As soon as he left I felt an intense cramp in my stomach. My first instinct was to jump up and run to the bathroom. But as soon as I moved I felt the diaper between my legs and remembered I wasn’t allowed to use the bathroom. Not that it mattered because a moment later my bottom erupted like a volcano with a runny mess that my diaper barely seemed to contain. I groaned at the disgusting feeling which only added to my misery.

Lily comes in with the medicine "Hey Myrtle, Dan said you wasn't feeling well so I got you some-" she sniffs the air "did you soil yourself?" she asks curiously and sees the look of disgust on your face

"Do you want me to get you cleaned up? I think you might have an upset stomach" she says as she gets the supplies ready

Lily looks at you "Hey, dry those tears. its okay, I am not upset with you and Dan certainly won't be. it will soon go. but you need to make sure you listen to me and Dan. and you need to make sure you keep your fluids up, that might be why you have got an upset tummy. but it will soon pass"

I help you out of bed "maybe I should change you on a changing pad. I don't want you getting dizzy and passing out on the changing table"

"I... I..." I wanted to argue that I could still, even in my sick state, habble over to the changing table. But I just didn’t have any energy. I felt like someone unplugged my power supply. "Okay." I say weakly.

Lily smiles at you as she places a changing pad underneath Myrtle and carefully begins changing her

"Honey, when I say, could you please lift your bottom" Lily says as she gets to her nappy and removes it, revealing a heavily soiled diaper mush inside.

"Yes, you've got a bit of diarrhoea but it will pass. I think you should stay in bed and get plenty of rest. but you will need to drink" 

I nodded. I felt bad for making her change such a disgusting diaper. My normal diapers were already bad enough. This must be a whole new level of gross! But I couldn’t do anything. I certainly didn’t have the energy to change myself!