LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Babyhood for Bad Behavior.

Wannatripbaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh! Umm, well, if he already knows about them I don't see the harm. Plus evidently I can't control my pee very well right now and peeing my pants in front of my dad would be far worse than letting him see my diaper." Wouldn't it?

I pull on a skirt that comes down to my knees. This should hide the diaper as long as I'm careful.

Dan and your dad are now sitting in the living room talking when you enter 

Your dad stands up and holds his arms out and lily looks at Dan "We'll leave you two to talk" they say as they leave the room and I look at you wanting a hug from my baby girl 

"I want you to tell me everything that's happened.  Dan told me a few things and gave me a few home truths.  I've been so selfish.  When your mom left, I was so upset, and I didn't spend much time with you.  I'm sorry how Pamela has treated you.  I promise I'll try harder"

Looks at you "you're my only daughter and I love you. We need to spend more time together.  But you've still got a lot of learning to do on this programme.  I'll talk to Pamela..I'll make sure she's respectful to you. You come first. If she doesn't like it then she knows to get a lawyer and we will divorce"

Looks at you "you're my daughter and at times like this, I have to make sure your needs are put first and if that means divorcing Pamela then that's what I'll do.  She has never given you a chance. I'll talk to her. She needs to get on with you"

"Oh Daddy," I hug him tighter as I feel tears start to well up in my eyes. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was afraid that this was all some act and things would go back to the way they were once I was out. But right now I was content to have my father--my Daddy--Actually taking care of me emotionally for the first time.

Hugs you and doesn't want to let go. 

"But you need to stick to behaving and you still have a few issues that Dan needs to address. For example, you taking drugs and continuously disobeying me. You just need to behave like you have been. Do you promise me?"

"I promise. As long as I can have my Daddy back." The tears fell from my eyes like rivers of gladness. I'd felt something similar with Dan last night, but it was so much stronger now! "I love you Daddy!" Was all I could say before my body was overtaken by crying.

"Honey I have to work. You was in diapers until you was 6. You refused to potty train and diapers aren't cheap you know.  You was a very stubborn child. I was like you when I was your age. Always wanting attention"

"I was in diapers till I was 6? I don't remember thay!" Of course, I don't really remember much from before I was around 7. And not too much before eight months ago. My memory isn't exactly the best. "Still, what's the point of being rich if you never get to see your loved ones?"

As he smiles down on me I somehow know that this really is the beginning of a new chapter in our relationship. And it wasn't until this moment that I realized how desperately I wanted it. Needed it. I held my daddy tightly and rested my head against his chest.