LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 and Sports

Hey everyone,

I have a question for the 24/7ers out there. Do any of you play sports? I am big into playing sports like Basketball, Golf, Softball, Racquetball, Tennis, Running, Disc Golf and more. I always wondered for the people that are 24/7, does this limit your ability to play sports? If you do play, how do you hide it? How do you do with all the sweating and the diaper coming apart?

Thanks everyone!

I do not personally, but I know there are a bunch of members that go to the gym while padded.  I think part of it is wearing some form of fitting garment to keep the diaper from falling off/apart, and changing into a fresh one upon arriving a leaving: Just like gym clothes.

Sking while diapered has worked out for me.    The padding, plus the difficulty using the bathroom while skiing is a natural.   I've ridden my bike while diapered, and while the padding is nice- using a diaper while riding is tough.  I face the same issues of using diapers while driving.

I've played golf in diapers, but that has not been as successful because I walk,  and the diapers cause chafing.

I play Airsoft and I wear diapers all the time including during tournaments and I don't bother hiding the fact that I wear diapers because truth be told I were for medical reasons anybody that wants make fun of me because of it are the ones over real problems not me and I also remind them do you to make fun of people with disabilities and then they tend to stop

A fresh diaper before and after a workout or any active activity is a must, also a snug fitting onsie also helps ro keep the diaper inplace and hides the diaper when you bend or stretch. Having to wear diapers ahould not stop you from enjoying life and working out the on,y thing they have stopped me doing is swimming cant wear one and I really dont want to pee in the pool :) 

I don't, but the advice of a thinner diaper and onesie or tight fixing or mesh pants over the diaper to hold it tight in place is proper advice.  Some sports are more rigorous than others.  Golf and softball, for instance aren't as rigorous as running up and down a basketball court or running all around a tennis court.  You may find that what works OK for one sport is not quite good enough for the more active sports.  Trial and error is the only thing that will help and I hope it's more trial than error!  It would be bad running up and down the basketball court in front of a bleachers full of spectators only to have your diaper split and spill it's contents all over the court, stopping the game while the custodian cleans it all up!

4 hours ago, Rob110 said:

A fresh diaper before and after a workout or any active activity is a must, also a snug fitting onsie also helps ro keep the diaper inplace and hides the diaper when you bend or stretch. Having to wear diapers ahould not stop you from enjoying life and working out the on,y thing they have stopped me doing is swimming cant wear one and I really dont want to pee in the pool :) 

As others have said in similar posts over the years, there are so many chemicals in swimming pools if you pee it won't harm a thing.  When I swim in a pool I do so with the understanding hundreds of kids and adults have peed in that pool but the chlorine and other additives will kill any bacteria or other bad things.  Gross to think of it, but reality dictates you don't have to worry about a little pee in the pool.

If I go to the gym, I wear a guard in my shorts.    I used to run marathons so for my long runs I'd just wear shorts alone, but I'd change into a diaper for the ride home.

When I had the eliptical set up, I'd periodically exercise just in a diaper or a leotard.      Pretty soon I'll have my home gym set up (with endless pool).   I'll be able to exercise as I wanted.

I've tried all sorts of things in the pool.   Almost anything that has any level of it's own absorbency will eventually take on water.    Haven't tried tranquilities new swimmers yet, but I have some that are waiting for the pool to be set up.

I've done Yoga while diapered and just wore a onesie... it was a total non-issue. As far as sports go, I still play water polo and obviously don't wear a diaper when I do that. But I, and every single water polo player, swimmer, diver i have ever met, just pee in the pool. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I run and yes I have played disc golf while padded without issues. My longest run was 6.5 miles in just under an hour. I did not have any chafing but apparently I have some tough skin. You might use body along the edges wear it might rub or wear compression gear to keep it in place.