LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peeing uncontrollably

If I sit for long periods I will probably be dripping and dribbling in to my nappy while sat but as soon as I get up I start peeing much faster uncontrollably in my nappy. Does anyone else experience this.

26 minutes ago, babylyn said:

Yes Stevewet its no different here even tho i take a tablet to control sensitivity it still happens once you start you cant stop just lie back n enjoy and make sure you wear the biggest pads always he he!!..........

I gave up on the pills too many side effects.

Stevewet, I have urge urinary incontincnece, and I have exactly the same symptoms that you describe. Getting up after sitting or lying down for a while reliably produces uncontrollable wetting.

On males, the urethra gets kinked when you sit, so when you stand it unkinks and whatever it was holding will release. If your sphincter lets go when you're sitting and the urethra begins holding it, then you'll get a flood of major proportions when you get up. Most of the time you won't feel when that happen; the only warning sign you'll get is bladder fullness which may not be sensed well enough. Where this may be a problem, remember to clench your bladder sphincter before you begin to get up- that will at least slow or reduce the flood ;) 

Bettypooh

On 18-1-2018 at 2:02 PM, stevewet said:

If I sit for long periods I will probably be dripping and dribbling in to my nappy while sat but as soon as I get up I start peeing much faster uncontrollably in my nappy. Does anyone else experience this.

Yes I do and I love the warm explosion in my diaper if that happens.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh so true!  Just coming off another diaper day and noticed precisely what is spoken about here, after sitting for a while, getting up always results in a quick flood of the diapers, something that  is almost expected when wearing diapers it seems!

Theres a good reason for that if your binary male when we are sitting there isa big scurve in our urthera so dribbling happens until you strerch that s curve out then all bets are off the freeway opens and your the only car for miles around ,it's like unkinking a garden hose from trickle to thank god for surge pads in one move .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2018 at 8:02 AM, stevewet said:

I have urge IC although its now being controled with a medication. Before going on a med though I would often almost instantly have to go when I stood up after sitting or lying down and once my bladder released I couldnt stop it. Usually before getting up I seldom felt I had to pee at all.

I am much like you - I almost always pee as soon as I stand.  Working at a keyboard most of the day, I feel tingling of spasms that before I would ignore.  I tried the medication and it helped a little, but never fully.  I finally got to a place in my life where the headaches and dry mouth side effects along with the still present need for diaper made me think, forget the meds.  If I have to wear, now I just fill it a bit more often without the meds and no side effects.  Best to you on your journey and I hope they work better for you!

Joemama, Over the years, doctors have tried me on several different drugs for my urge incontinence. My experience was somewhat similar to yours. The only one that enabled me to reduce the number of diapers that I use in 24 yours was the oxybutynin skin patch. It helped, but I still needed to wear a diaper 24/7. So I figured that if I still had to wear a diaper, the drug wasn’t helping enough to be worth taking given the side effect. 

Interesting to hear about the urethra kinking while seated, but surely it's the bladder muscles that control peeing? pardon my ignorance ,,,

Anyway, I do feel less urge sitting upright than standing,,,

When I do a planned wetting, I'll watch TV, drink water or beer, sitting in my armchair.  I don't try to hold, or try to go, just sit relaxing,,,

I do feel some pressure after an hour, I ignore this, after about another 30/45 minutes I'll lift my legs, bend at the knee and put the soles of my feet together, also slouch.  After about 5 minutes I'll leak a little, then maybe a minute after that have an uncontrollable flood that feels amazing, the build up is really sensual, similar in feel to a big ejaculation but without the orgasm if that makes sense?

But next time I might stand up after the first little leak, I'm keen to experiment lol. 

8 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Fullly 91% of patients who try the IC medications discontinue either because of horrible side effects or they just dont work!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The pills I was prescribed helped a little during the day but did nothing for my nocturnal enuresis.

On 4/23/2018 at 12:02 AM, Cruiser 03 said:

Fullly 91% of patients who try the IC medications discontinue either because of horrible side effects or they just dont work!

Not disbelieving you but I'm interested in knowing where you got those numbers. That might help us offer better advice to people in the future who are having problems with their meds or Doctors ;)

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

With me, my sphincters are relaxed which results in constant dribble until I stand, and then I tend to flood both bladder and bowels if there is anything in it.

A common myth is that the urethra gets kinked. For some, that is possible, but it is more likely that when one stands, the weight of ones internal organs put pressure on ones bladder and bowels - and with relaxed sphincters, one will flood.

Medication tries to:-

1/ Increase the strength of sphincters with the hope of trying to close them. The side effects is that this occurs with every muscle in the body, which makes one tense and agitated.

2/ Increase the sensitivity of the nerves around the bladder / bowels. The side effect is that you are aware that you need to void / are voiding but unable to stop it.

3/ Decrease the quantity of urine - which makes it more toxic to the body.  Numerous side effects include a general feeling of tiredness and upset stomach.

A human constantly filters the blood and produces urine. The quantity produced is directly proportional to the blood volumn. The strength of urine is directly proportional to the water content one has consumed. A lot of animals urinate constantly while awake. Yes, they have a bladder, but their bladder sphinter is open. There is a process change when asleep - to reduce the volumn of urine by decreasing its water content. Medication tries to do this. This blood filter process and urine production is constant. The mecanical process of storing and releasing at a time and location convient to humans is a need created by wearing clothes / living in dens etc. It is not natural to any life form, it is a trained response that is highly dependent on fine muscle and nerve impulses.

As a newborn, one did not have the fine muscle / nerve control, and voided without control. As the nerve / muscle control developed, the child was taught to void in what ever they were wearing. Humans try to reverse this training, which for some, works IF that person has the fine nerve/muscle control. IF that person does not have the fine control, the time a person is 'trained' is too late. The body has already accepted the situation as normal to it.  Simply, incontinence is a symptom of muscle and/or nerve disorder.... which without curing the original disorder, can only be managed, not cured. Also, since the body is extremely efficient at conservation of energy, even if the root disorder is addressed, the body has made a decision that usualy cannot be reversed. As a result, medication to cure incontinence is destined to fail every time, which Doctors tend to see as a failure of themselves.

Yes I tend to wee more when standing up too however I still maintain I wee more when wearing than when not.