LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My ideal diaper design

bigtoddler96

Here's my idea for the AB/DL diapers of the future. The name shown below was picked randomly, but you could call it whatever you want. The diapers would be extremely absorbent, has excellent leak guards, has 2 tapes (1 per side), holds #2's very well and the packages would come in half blue and half pink. What do you think about these diapers? Would you buy it if it ever exist?large.5a405aa19607a_FuturisticDiapers.pn

no i would not buy these.. i am all little boy.. so no pink diapers. thank you.. secondly the idea of a single tape diaper is cute.. but adults really need the two tape idea.. or they leak...

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

I have to say that I'm not a fan. It looks like you just recolored the white part of the ABU super dry kids, which isn't very original. Then you describe the diaper as (and forgive my paraphrasing here) "having 2 tapes, being very absorbent, holding #2's well, and not leaking," which is like saying "it's good" but with more words. 

Also, the name is kind of confusing/disappointing. Because the image is so large, the name of the diaper is the first thing I saw when I opened up this topic. Then, I saw the retro animals on the diaper itself which was confusing since the name you chose was "futuristic." Once I read the text of your OP, I realized what the situation was. But the fact that you didn't come up with a name for your ideal diaper design is also disappointing.

If you want a diaper like this, then I'm sure you can find stuff that's already out there. I don't poop in my diapers, so I don't know which ones hold poop very well (though I imagine most hold poop pretty well). You should definitely check out the ABU Space diapers: they're blue, they're cute, and ABU, in general, doesn't seem to disappoint. The tapes are good and their diapers are super absorbent. I understand that you have a preference for colored diapers, but you might also want to check out those ABU super dry kids. It looks to me like the only difference between them and your ideal diaper is the color =p.

Sorry for being so harsh on you. I think it's great that you wanted to put thought and work into a diaper design that was perfect for you. But you clearly didn't have the time to put a lot of thought into a unique diaper. Definitely continue to think about it. I would love to read a detailed post where you talk about your ideal diaper design!

To Glennie: You can buy the blue diapers. To WakkoWannaBe: It was just my artwork. The diapers that I was talking about are fictional. I meant to say they would be 2 separate packages, one for boys and one for girls, but I put the pink and blue diapers together in the first illustration because I didn’t had enough time to make 2 pictures of the diaper packages.