LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rules / Agreements married ones

When I got my wife found out I not only wore diapers more for want than a need. We have had a set of rules we both follow. They have changed with the times over the years and was wondering what other people do and your rules. I feel some are not so fair but never push it cause I get the follow or no more diapers feel. How do other couples work? What are your rules?

Rules when in diapers.

When I see that you need to be put in diapers you are no longer an adult.  You have the rights of a baby.  You give up all adult decisions and lose most of your modesty.  I decide what you wear and you follow these rules.  These rules also apply during reward time for negative bedwetting progress.

1) I am to be referred to as Miss Kristi.   Any adult will be referred to as Miss or Mr. +first name.  
2) Baby must be in diapers at all times, and must use them for whatever need arises. The potty is strictly off limits!

3) Baby cannot untape his diaper or adjust/remove it without my help. 

4) I will change all wet diapers. Dirty diapers I will decide or you will handle yourself.  

5) I decide when diapers are checked and changed, and a check does not necessarily have to result in an immediate change.

6) You cannot ask for a check/change, and cannot make any indications about the state of your diaper. This means no whining, no fidgeting, no standing/waiting in plain sight in a leaky diaper, and no knowing looks or pleading glances. 

7) I keep the pacifier with me and decide when you may have it.

8) If I place the pacifier in your mouth, you may not talk or remove it until I remove it for you.

9) You must eat and drink everything I give you.

10) You must stay on the floor and can only get on furniture if invited.

11) Absolutely no touching the front of your diaper or any attempt of self pleasure.  You are only allowed adult pleasure when I give you permission. Any evidence will result in being punished as I see fit.

12) You generally must do as I say, failure to do so I will result in a punishment.

You maybe placed in the care of a sitter.  All rules apply and no adult pleasure is allowed.  I am the only one to give you that privilege.  They will have instructions on how to correct any infractions.  If you misbehave you will find out what punishments they can use.

Punishments are of my choosing.

Corner time

Spanking

More time in diapers 

Early bedtime 

Or as I see fit

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

My wife doesn't care too. I wear all the time if I want. She only wore the day we got married.

That's wonderful. She knew what she was getting. Any agreement as to when or where you can or cannot wear or is it just up to you? Does she play any role in it or is she just sees it as your other underwear? Do not answer if that's to personal. This is the first place I have shared any of my life and am very surprised how others on here do many things the same or different. I knew for a long time I wasn't alone but recently just feel like reaching out to others that have the same experiences as me and how they handled it.

33 minutes ago, stevewet said:

My wife encouraged me to wear nappies all the time.

Sounds like she encouraged you and you were a willing partner. You sound pleased. Hopefully if she encouraged you she participates some. I bwish sometimes my wife was more that way.

7 hours ago, Diaper Chase said:

Rules when in diapers.

When I see that you need to be put in diapers you are no longer an adult.  You have the rights of a baby.  You give up all adult decisions and lose most of your modesty.  I decide what you wear and you follow these rules.  These rules also apply during reward time for negative bedwetting progress.

1) I am to be referred to as Miss Kristi.   Any adult will be referred to as Miss or Mr. +first name.  
2) Baby must be in diapers at all times, and must use them for whatever need arises. The potty is strictly off limits!

4) I will change all wet diapers. Dirty diapers I will decide or you will handle yourself.  

5) I decide when diapers are checked and changed, and a check does not necessarily have to result in an immediate change.

6) You cannot ask for a check/change, and cannot make any indications about the state of your diaper. This means no whining, no fidgeting, no standing/waiting in plain sight in a leaky diaper, and no knowing looks or pleading glances. 

8) If I place the pacifier in your mouth, you may not talk or remove it until I remove it for you.

11) Absolutely no touching the front of your diaper or any attempt of self pleasure.  You are only allowed adult pleasure when I give you permission. Any evidence will result in being punished as I see fit.

12) You generally must do as I say, failure to do so I will result in a punishment.

You maybe placed in the care of a sitter.  All rules apply and no adult pleasure is allowed.  I am the only one to give you that privilege.  They will have instructions on how to correct any infractions.  If you misbehave you will find out what punishments they can use.

Corner time

Spanking

More time in diapers 

Early bedtime 

Or as I see fit

A lot of this is similar to yours. So to be fair I will list some of ours. Keep in mind these have evolved over years. This is most of them. Maybe she has not been to far off. Would like to hear from others. Some of yours are harsher some not.

When I am diapered rules...

I can wear diapers when I want, but when she sees that i need to be in diapers I must comply. I am no longer an adult when diapered. I have the rights of a toddler in diapers. You give up all adult decisions and lose your privacy. She will decide what diapers I wear and I must follow these rules no matter who decided I put diapers on.  Exception only for big financial decisions and our kids.

1) Once the diapers are on she decides when I change and can remove them and return to underwear. 

2) I must use the diapers for all wetting. No potty for that. I can must ask for permission to use the potty for #2. This may or may not be permitted. If locked in diapers then the diapers are my potty.

3) I cannot adjust or remove my diapers without her permission. I can never have my hands inside my diapers.

4)She can check my diapers when she pleased and decides when I may change. I may not ever ask for it or do it without an agreement.

5) I may not ask, pester, or hint of wanting sex. Only an adult can do that.

6) Anytime I go on vacation with out her, ex hunting trip., I will be diapered at home upon returning and remain in diapers at a rate of two days for every day I was gone.

7) Anytime she gives me a reprieve from diapers for a family function or similar I must wear diapers for a minimum of two more days upon my return.

8) Diapers must be worn any time someone is buying diapers or diaper related supplies. I don't have to be present at the time. 

9) My diapers must always show a diaper buldge familiar with toddlers. Exception only for work or around my family.

10) I am to wear Diapers to bed every night unless away without her.

11) If my diapers leak my next diaper must be thicker or doubled. Her decision.

12) All diapers will be layered to her choosing all the time.

I maybe placed in the care of a sitter. (Has not happened yet but been threatened) They have all rights she would have. If I misbehave she will punish me.

I also can have Corner time( used only once so far)

I also can get a spanking( very rare)

I get more time in diapers like you. (My most common punishment)

Sent to work in diapers( occasion)

Forced to wear very thick diapers (happens once in a while)

Locked in diapers(happens many times for no reason)

Removes using potty privilege for #2

Or as she sees fit just like you.(usually involves her diapering me and embarrassing me in some form, not often)

• Like 2
7 hours ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

That's wonderful. She knew what she was getting. Any agreement as to when or where you can or cannot wear or is it just up to you? Does she play any role in it or is she just sees it as your other underwear? Do not answer if that's to personal. This is the first place I have shared any of my life and am very surprised how others on here do many things the same or different. I knew for a long time I wasn't alone but recently just feel like reaching out to others that have the same experiences as me and how they handled it.

Sounds like she encouraged you and you were a willing partner. You sound pleased. Hopefully if she encouraged you she participates some. I bwish sometimes my wife was more that way.

My wife is very pragmatic and straight to the point. When I became incontinent she told me to stop worrying about it, wear nappies and get on with life. She wasn't bothered in the slightest when as a result I became Dl. She doesn't join in at all but is quite happy for me to be in nappies all the time.

23 hours ago, Diaper Chase said:

Rules when in diapers.

Corner time

Spanking

More time in diapers 

Early bedtime 

Or as I see fit

Does she ever make you wear diapers to work?

On 1/17/2018 at 6:41 PM, NotToBigForDiapers said:

she doesn't do any promotions for it - thinks its ridiculous but lest me be me

My marriage is completely governed by a female led relationship and I must say I am very jealous of some of these rules some of you have.  Before I started wearing diapers permanently we had rules that I was not permitted to wear diapers around our family or children.  Now that I am in them fulltime, wearing diapers has just become a normal part of our lives.  

As far as diaper changes if I want her to change me than I must ask her to do so.  She generally will change me if she is not busy and feeling ok.  If she is sick and in bed she generally likes me to change myself in front of her where she can supervise her lil girl.

Sometimes she likes to humilate me by not permitting me to change knowing full well that my diaper will leak.  

I am kept in chastity now so there is no need for rules concerning masturbation or making my sissies.  That is simply controlled by the key she wears around her neck.

Other than that, if I am mean or disrespectful she will have nothing to do with me being her lil girl and diapers.  She gives me to cold shoulder with diaper changes and humiliation until she feels I have been apologetic enough.

I have to wear for bed wetting (and am a DL), so my life has a different kind of rules.  They're not written down or codified, but they are pretty clear..

I'm expected to be in a diaper anytime I might fall asleep.  This includes:

• Night time at home, where  I wear cloth diapers
  • Sitting in front of the TV, for instance watching football or a movie, when I might doze off.  Typically a pull-up cloth diaper with plastic pants, unless I'm about to head to bed anyway and then I just go right to my night diapers
  • Car, on long rides when I'm not driving and might doze off
  • Airplanes almost always

I'm expected to use reusable diapers when possible.  Disposables when traveling.  It's an environmental thing.

I put my diapers on and take them off... with occasional sexy-time exceptions...

The "wetting situation", and the diapers, are between us.  They stay hidden, and are not mentioned.  In general, discretion is expected,  even around the house.  I would never walk around in just a diaper.

• Like 1

I have a lot of similarities in our marriage. Ive worn 24/7 for over five years now. Chastity was introduced about 2 1/2 years ago. My wife lets me know if I'm allowed to change myself. Other than that, I'm her little guy as she refers to me. She knows i cannot masturbate due to the cage and strict rules. Other than that, she decides what goes on where and when.

19 hours ago, justforfun said:

I have to wear for bed wetting (and am a DL), so my life has a different kind of rules.  They're not written down or codified, but they are pretty clear..

• Sitting in front of the TV, for instance watching football or a movie, when I might doze off.  Typically a pull-up cloth diaper with plastic pants, unless I'm about to head to bed anyway and then I just go right to my night diapers

I'm expected to use reusable diapers when possible.  Disposables when traveling.  It's an environmental thing.

I put my diapers on and take them off... with occasional sexy-time exceptions...

The "wetting situation", and the diapers, are between us.  They stay hidden, and are not mentioned.  In general, discretion is expected,  even around the house.  I would never walk around in just a diaper.

Those sound like very practical rules!  No dictating or domination by one or the other, no humiliation or embarrassment (although I realize some people here like that stuff).  Just simple and very practical to keep the bed, furniture and car seats dry.  Incidentally, what do you do when you go to your wife's relatives for an evening or family gathering and are so bored you might fall asleep?  :mellow:   By the way, I like your avatar!

21 hours ago, justforfun said:

Sounds like a reasonable plan. I started with cloth diapers not because the environment but because you can control the absorbency. It is very useful when we were short on cash. Eventually my wife liked the idea of making sure I had a diaper bulge to show so cloth diapers or a combination of cloth diapers and disposables became regular. Now I rarely wear disposables unless we are going to family function kind of thing or work.

3 hours ago, gmcchamp99 said:

I have a lot of similarities in our marriage. Ive worn 24/7 for over five years now. Chastity was introduced about 2 1/2 years ago. My wife lets me know if I'm allowed to change myself. Other than that, I'm her little guy as she refers to me. She knows i cannot masturbate due to the cage and strict rules. Other than that, she decides what goes on where and when.

You sound pleased with your situation. Did you decide or did she when you went 24/7 that you had used the toilet for the last time? I do believe if my wife decided I should be 24/7 that it would  happen with little resistance. If left to me I know any uncomfortable situations or cause I wasn't in the mood for diapers and off they would come. A few people here have mentioned they are put in chastity in their diapers. The giving up of control part sounds fun yet cruel. My wife already controls sex together as and time she thinks I am in the mood on goes my diapers. I have made more less than satisfying orgasms in my diapers than having actual sex with her as of late. Putting me in chastity would be kind of cruel taking even that away. Yet if she ever did I would probably just go with it cause giving up control and seeing her be strict is huge turn on for me and I have little resistance when it comes to what she wants. I would rather suffer what ever humiliation and embarrassment it causes than loose her support when it comes to my diapers.

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Those sound like very practical rules!  No dictating or domination by one or the other, no humiliation or embarrassment (although I realize some people here like that stuff).  Just simple and very practical to keep the bed, furniture and car seats dry.  Incidentally, what do you do when you go to your wife's relatives for an evening or family gathering and are so bored you might fall asleep?  :mellow:   By the way, I like your avatar!

Practical yes, but I kind of like the dominating part also.

Just now, rusty pins said:

Incidentally, what do you do when you go to your wife's relatives for an evening or family gathering and are so bored you might fall asleep?  :mellow:   By the way, I like your avatar!

One of the things that took adjustment when I became a sleep wetter was that those kinds of situations (drowsy, but not protected) were to be avoided.  That's what games on my cell phone, or books, or other distractions are for... so that I don't fall asleep and risk embarrassment...  one of many things I had not thought through when I decided it would be a good idea to go back to bed wetting.

re/ the avatar, thanks.  I once saw a garden decoration that was supposed to look like a mushroom, but was actually a woman's butt in a polka-dot dress.  You've probably seen it.  I always thought it looked like a diapered bum, so I decided to try re-create it...

My wife only has a couple of rules I must follow and there simple rules.

#1. I must always be diapered unless I’m in the shower.

#2. I must pee and poop in my diapers, no toilet use. 

#3. Fail to follow rules #1 or #2 results in no more diapers ever again. 

On 1/28/2018 at 5:07 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

My wife only has a couple of rules I must follow and there simple rules.

#1. I must always be diapered unless I’m in the shower.

#2. I must pee and poop in my diapers, no toilet use. 

#3. Fail to follow rules #1 or #2 results in no more diapers ever again. 

That fear of not being allowed to wear diapers is what usually makes me give in to her rules even when I don't want to. She could probably get me diapered 24/7 with just that if she desired.

I was looking back through the rules I have. I missed one. It's an odd thing that she just came up with one day. Not sure why.  She requires I go put on diapers anytime some one comes to visit in diapers. This doesn't happen often. Usually when someone brings their baby over. She baby sits our God daughters child once in a while and I end up diapered while she is here.  Once for a whole weekend. When she was little older and potty trained I thought I was safe. She made me diaper up full time because she still wore pull ups to bed. That time she stayed a week. Since I am always diapered when they come cause our God daughter has had two more children and they are not out yet. She didn't make me wear when my niece came to visit for the day from out of town with her baby. Lucky that day I guess.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2018 at 1:51 PM, Diaper Chase said:

Rules when in diapers.

Corner time

Spanking

More time in diapers 

Early bedtime 

Or as I see fit

My wife also has a few more rules.

A spanking before each diaper change.    In addition my wife gives me a baby bottle during changes.  Also I'm not allowed t use the toilet.  I'm also not allowed to take showers.  My wife is to give me a bath with baby shampoo and baby wash

I am a DL. My wife doesn't care if I wear diapers and I can wear them whenever I want. She even has no issue going to the store to buy them for me. She doesn't care if I'm wearing one before sex, she'll even give me a good rub down in a diaper which feels incredible. Her only stipulation was that I change myself. We have 3 kids and she said her diaper changing days are over. Lol. That to me is completely understandable. I honesty don't think I could find another woman so accepting. She knows this too. She says "At least I know you'll never cheat on me because you just know you'ld be pretty hard pressed to ever find another woman like me who would accept this." ...she's right.

Incon is a real part of life today for many.  There are many causes, but when you are dealt the cards, you have little choice in how you play your hand.  It is hard to imagine a loving partner would not accept this and help you deal with it.  On the other hand, if this is a fetish, good luck as depending on the partner you have, they may or may not agree with your actions.