LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I finally opened my business in wood work. I build furniture galore and have been building cribs, changing tables, etc... I really want to help out and build wooden adult baby furniture. I can deliver only to the United States and am interested in taking orders. I will literally deliver them in person if it saves you money or I can ship. I haven't come up with a cost yet, since this is all pretty new territory. I am based out of The Idaho, Utah area and have a great shop with tons of tools to make these pieces come to life for you! 

If you're interested, email me, I can see how detailed you want!

It seems you have great passion for this. I wish you well in your endeavor. 

I have always dreamt of doing such projects for myself. I have the passion, a good amount of necessary tools, but lack the place for such things. Maybe someday I will. 

Anyway, just wanted to wish you well. If I can hook you up with any potential customers, I will refer them to you. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I wish you luck in your endeavour.

Be careful with your costs, as letting them 'take care of themselves' is one of the reasons a lot of business fails, and since this business is home based, I would hate it if you lost your home etc as a result of a poor business deal. The ABDL market is fickle and pedantic, as most can attest to. The reason is that every ABDL is unique - they choose the ABDL life choices for their own unique reasons based on their recall of single / multiple events. As a result, the life choice is mainly based in fantasy rather than fact. It is said "never meet your idol, as you will be disappointed". You are trying to fulfill the ideal concept of a fantasy. Yes it is difficult, but needs open communication and complete flexibility between your customer, the ABDL, and you. This type of openness is rarely seen in business, but I think that it is crucial in your business.