LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New guy on the block

Eugene50

My name is eugene50 my friends call me gene I'm 68 years old and incontinent both ways my whole life I'm the oldest of 10 children growing up in cloth and rubber pants. My father was really hard on me beating me daily with the belt naked in front of who ever was there at the time. He would check me if I was wet he would make me strip and beat me if I was messed I was made to shower and report back to him naked and got a beating. In school I had to have the nurses change me school policy I was not allowed to change myself I think I was seen by every kind of doctor there was  .in the 50s and 60s it was considered to be a behavioral problem rather than medical. Today still need diapers not interested in being a  baby or dressing up like a girl the problem is embarrassing enough or at least i have been 

Thank you all I am sure that Will. make friends here just to be able to vent here is good one would think that being the oldest of 10 that my siblings would give some support but once the black sheep always the black sheep 

• 2 weeks later...

hi Eugene I am a 63 yr. old male and wear cloth diapers to.i am diabetic and have neropathy with urge incontinence.i want to welcome you here an look forward to being your friend too,lets chat sometime.

Hi and welcome to Daily Diapers Eugene. Glad you can be here with us. Sounds like a pretty ruff upbringing, but what don’t kill ya, makes you stronger, I guess. I hope you will like it here, I think you will, it’s a good place. The big thing is, have fun and enjoy! 

Have you lived in NJ all your life Eugene?