LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi DD

Navi

So it's taken me a while to post here since joining as its difficult to know what to say.

I'm a 30 something smooth babyboy from South Wales who wants to find like minded people to talk to. I have kinks some may find weird... You may find weird but that's okay I am who I am and it takes allsorts! :)

Nice to meet you all

X

Hi Navi! Glad you decided to join up!

While i can't guarantee that I'm a like-minded individual, I'd certainly be happy to talk anytime! As for your weird fetishes, I'm one who believes that, if it doesn't hurt anyone, and it gives you pleasure, there's no shame in doing it! :)

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hi Navi! Glad you decided to join up!

While i can't guarantee that I'm a like-minded individual, I'd certainly be happy to talk anytime! As for your weird fetishes, I'm one who believes that, if it doesn't hurt anyone, and it gives you pleasure, there's no shame in doing it! :)

Actually that is what my psychologist told me when I told him about my ab desires, is that if it doesn't hurt me or anything else then there is nothing wrong.

Anyway, welcome to daily diapers navi I hope you have a good time here and make lots of friends.