LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turn-About----very interesting

I became potty trained sometime between the ages of 2 and 3, pretty normal for back then I guess.   Mom still kept diapers, baby bottles and pacifiers around for ‘other reasons’, meaning as a punishment for certain types of my misbehavior.  I can recall being threatened with wearing a diaper and with warm milk from a baby bottle a couple of times when I was 6 or 7, and secretly wishing she would do it.  After she threatened, I would misbehave on purpose, hoping she’d make good on her threat, however I don’t think she ever did. 

Fast forward to today.  I’ve never shared with my wife about Mom threatening me when I was 6 or 7.  However my wife said that if I misbehave in certain ways, she will take my diapers away and relegate me to the porcelain throne for a week.  Needless to say, I’m now on my best behavior.  Do you suppose that’s just a ‘maternal instinct’ thing kicking in?

Always seems things change and switch around, just when you think you got a bead on things. 

I can remember my mom says the same sorts of things. “You want to act like a baby? I’ll treat you like one?” We didn’t have any diapers or baby things left around, after I was done with them, but she would still says that. Although she did save some diapers as window rags, and cleaning rags. 

6 hours ago, Lil'PinkDi-dee said:

I became potty trained sometime between the ages of 2 and 3, pretty normal for back then I guess.   Mom still kept diapers, baby bottles and pacifiers around for ‘other reasons’, meaning as a punishment for certain types of my misbehavior.  I can recall being threatened with wearing a diaper and with warm milk from a baby bottle a couple of times when I was 6 or 7, and secretly wishing she would do it.  After she threatened, I would misbehave on purpose, hoping she’d make good on her threat, however I don’t think she ever did. 

Fast forward to today.  I’ve never shared with my wife about Mom threatening me when I was 6 or 7.  However my wife said that if I misbehave in certain ways, she will take my diapers away and relegate me to the porcelain throne for a week.  Needless to say, I’m now on my best behavior.  Do you suppose that’s just a ‘maternal instinct’ thing kicking in?

My wife uses my diaper dependancy to her advantage.  If I am rude or disrespectful she punishes me by not providing me any "Mommy" love.  This means no diaper changes, no supervised masturbation, and no lil girl humiliation/affection.  My behavior changes really quick as her dominant motherly attention is what I desire the most.

6 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Always seems things change and switch around, just when you think you got a bead on things. 

I can remember my mom says the same sorts of things. “You want to act like a baby? I’ll treat you like one?” We didn’t have any diapers or baby things left around, after I was done with them, but she would still says that. Although she did save some diapers as window rags, and cleaning rags. 

Cloth diapers are great for those kinds of things.  I use one as a polishing rag for my black boots.