LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

You have to admit, what happened has been the most apparent reason all along although I wondered if Ginger was working on some sort of product to sell, etc.  Wendy did wonder what was happening and even actually figured who was responsible.  We never really see Remy following her footsteps in trying to figure anything out.  Ginger wants this? ----- 2 hypnotized persons in her life?  It just doesn't seem really very appealing to me.

I don't write Ginger so I can't be sure (*cough* @Pudding ) but I was always under the impression that Ginger really liked Remy.  And that the only thing she manipulated was his feelings toward Wendy - she didn't actually mess with his identity at all.  So it's more like, she was "making room" for herself?

Then again, it's pretty scary to think whenever your girlfriend disagrees with you she can hypnotize you into siding with her! :o 

Time Out!  I love that one! XD

Right now Pudding and I are working on Part 2, which is developing really really nicely! :D Lots of diapers, oh my days.  But we have a long way to go still - we haven't even gotten to the main plot of Part 2! :o It's gonna be really awesome, I swear!

I'm thinking about doing an Intermission for Patreon supporters. *nods* It won't be anything REQUIRED for the story.  Just an additional scene or two between the end of Pt. 1 and the start of Pt. 2.

I'll keep everyone posted. ^_^ 

UNTIL THEN.  I am posting the entire Project Calibeen trilogy (Audrey & Staycee, Lottie, Velvet).  It's definitely a monumental undertaking. o_o

Also I figured out my problem with reading on Patreon now. Just had to download one if them apps that turns my phone into a book. Now I can read them without using MS Word

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t believe how fast this story progressed. I didn’t even get one post in before it was completed. I have got to make more time for reading. 

I loved the story and am so looking forward to part two. Ginger really angered me with her meddling and control of both Remy and Wendy. I hope they can get back at her in part two. 

ALRIGHT we are back in the saddle! :o  Ready for some new quality Frosty content?!  This Intermission was originally going to be Patreon exclusive, but it took a few turns we didn't expect.  Now I feel like excluding it would be a disservice to the story, so everyone gets it! :D 

On another note, please consider supporting us on Patreon because we are very nice people and write wonderful things. Also the entire Intermission is already on there. ;) 

After the Intermission ends, Small Frosty Pt. 2 will continue in a new thread.  Thanks again for all the support and kind words~ ^_^ 

Small Frosty: Intermission
by: Sophie & Pudding

35.)

"Wendesday, we really need to talk." Friday dinners were common with Ginger, but today she was... upset?  Or annoyed?  It was hard to tell.  Usually Ginger had her emotions under control, but today wasn't the case.  So I sat down on the edge of the sofa and looked up at her with her arms crossed.  What was going on? "I checked up on the work you did this week." Oh no...

"You really need to focus on your work, Wendy, I'm paying you for this and the quality of your work is very..." And here came the word, the word that adults didn't give any power to, but which was the end of the world to children. Or adults on their way to becoming children, rapidly. "Disappointing."

"I know!  I'm sorry!  I..." I looked toward the kitchen, where my fiancé was preparing dinner, and lowered my voice. "I had trouble staying awake on Monday, because of our fight, remember?  And Wednesday..." I shook my head. "I barely even remember Wednesday.  But I stayed home sick..." And today, I'd fallen asleep again.  My cheeks went pink.

"I'm not mad, Wednesday." She put one hand on the girls knee, which was spread ever so slightly from the added bulk of her pull-up, a sensation she didn't consciously notice anymore, and used a very maternal voice. "I want you to be honest with Gingie, okay? Do you think it's fair to do such a poor job?"

"I'm sorry, I really am..." I was already in my pajamas.  Remy insisted I change before dinner, even though I knew Ginger was coming over.  She took a seat beside me and rested her hand on my knee, giving me a look I didn't like.  Nervousness, or... or disappointment?  I didn't like that I'd disappointed her... "I'm gonna try twice as hard next week, I swear.  I'll work an extra day to catch up, no pay or anything!"

"How about next week, you stay home? You could focus on listening to test clips for Gingies project, okay? Maybe you could write some papers on it, too? Wouldn't that be nice?"

I shook my head. "I have work to do.  And I still need money for our wedding." I'd only taken the job in the first place to push ahead our wedding plans.  We'd been limbo for a year already and we hadn't even set a date.  I was determined to get married next year, no matter what. "I'm sorry about this week, but it won't be like that again."

"I'm just not sure..." Ginger sighed and pretended to think. "If you're happy to take on some homework, testing a few more files for me during the day, maybe I might be able to keep you on?"

Keep me on?  Did she mean I couldn't work there anymore?  I shook my head and turned to Ginger with renewed motivation. "Yes!  Of course!  Anything, I'm sorry!  I can do better, you'll see!" Ginger and I were friends - I knew that was the only reason I was keeping my job.  This past week was a mess.  I'd barely done anything I still got paid for it.  It wasn't fair to her.

"Alright, I expect you to take this seriously, Wednesday. Two hours each day on your listening reviews, and then I want to see much harder work ethic in the office. Am I clear?" Ginger grabbed her by the chin to look her in the eye. "This is your last chance, though, okay?"

I pulled back and glared at Ginger with frustration.  But a sinking feeling in me... I couldn't make it go away.  So I nodded and mumbled something under my breath, then climbed up from the sofa and went to find Remy in the kitchen.

"Why the long face, Frosty?" When I didn't get a response, I turned around from my place chopping vegetables for dinner, and saw her right there, right in front of me, quiet as a mouse. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I muttered, kicking my feet against the tiled floor. "I think I'm just not doing well at work and Ginger's upset with me.  I dunno... I don't want to upset her." Everything had been going well for a few days now.  I didn't like the change in status quo.

"Well, if you think she's upset with you, maybe you could do something to make it up to her? She did give you a job, right? Maybe you could..." I thought for a moment of things appropriate for my fiancée to be doing for another woman, and an idea came out of the ether, but one that made perfect sense to me. "Maybe you could draw her a picture?"

"A picture?" I looked skeptically at Remy and crossed my arms. "What could Ginger possibly want with one of my poorly drawn pictures?" I had made one apology card before - that was for Remy when we got into that fight last week.  But that was part of his... Daddy thing.  I remembered the pull-up between my legs and shifted from one foot to the other. "Don't play little girl with me right now.  Not while we have company."

"Frosty, Ginger is a psychologist, remember? I bet she'd read way more into a picture as an apology than anything you could say or write, and she collects art, too, haven't you seen her apartment?" Yeah, maybe it was a bit little girl, but that was purely coincidence!

I'd only been to her apartment once before, and I wasn't really paying attention to the art on the walls.  But maybe he was right... psychologically, maybe pictures meant more than words.  They took effort, at least.  I was never huge on psychology, but this one seemed to make sense.  Though I wasn't very happy about it. "Fine.  I'll be in the den."

Alright," I ruffled her hair with one hand, absently, and smiled at her. "I'm proud of you!" I called out as she stomped away, and then smiled to myself even though she didnt respond. She really was so much better nowadays...

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I hope Velvet is done by the time Frosty pt.2 begins. I don't have enough likes to support TWO Sophie & Pudding stories!

Velvet's got a long way to go, in my opinion. XD But it might go on hiatus soon, because Pudding and I still haven't finished it and we are catching up to our breaking point.. >_<

4 hours ago, Sophie said:

Velvet's got a long way to go, in my opinion. XD But it might go on hiatus soon,

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo Just kidding take your time. :) Lord knows I'm the worst offender when it comes to not keeping a good written pace.

Which reminds me, I just finished Angel Hunter! My first story is complete! I'm a real author now! :D I just wanted to share my excitement because you and Pudding are two of my biggest inspirations. I never would've thought to use colored text to distinguish important characters if it weren't for you. And your stories have helped me in other ways as well. Thank you soooo much! ♡♡♡♡♡

I saw that you had the final chapter up!! :o  I am so proud of you!!  I would love to read it when I have some time to actually sit down.  I read a very small amount of diaper stories, unfortunately. >_<  And though I go out of my way to make my own stories interesting and unique, I have a particular penchant for cliches in stuff I read... :blush: :blush: :blush: 

I'll get some more Frosty up today.  Probably. ^_^ 

~Sophie

36.)

Me at a computer.  That's all I had to draw.  The computer wasn't so hard, but people... well I couldn't really draw people.  I finally found some colored pencils in the drawer by the window and tried coloring it in.  All in all, it took me closer to an hour to finish the drawing, and when I was done, it looked like a fourth-grader drew it.  This was such a disaster...

There were four little MP3 players in different colors laid out on the coffee table when Wednesday came back out to the living room, and Ginger had a fifth one plugged into her Macbook when she approached. "Oh, is dinner ready already, Wednesday?" The girl had her hands behind her back.

MP3 players, like all those ones I listened to at night, or in her office.  I'd made the connection before, but it didn't seem like that big a deal.  So I shrugged it off. "Um, it should be ready in a minute.  I just... made... this." I handed her the little apology card with the stupid drawing on it. "I know it's not really good or anything, I just wanted you to know I really am sorry.  I'm not just saying it."

Ginger looked skeptical, but took the card in her hand, examining it with a little look of scrutiny... and then a smile. "Oh Wednesday, this is such a sweet gesture. Come here, give Gingie a hug," She held her arms out expectantly.

I looked up at her with a blush on my cheeks and then down at my feet. "Sure, whatever..." I went over to her and put my arms around her neck and she hugged me around the waist.  It was... weird.  Sure.  But... well, it wasn't so bad, was it?  Ginger always made me feel comfortable.

"I'm glad that you're taking this seriously, Wednesday, after all I know a lot in your life feels like its changing, but that's just the way things go, isn't it?" The British-accented woman ran her fingers through the other girls hair and kissed her on the crown, smiling at her. "How are things with you and Jeremy, are they okay?" While asking the question, Ginger had done something she'd never done - she pulled Wendy onto her knee.

"I, uh..." She pulled me down onto her lap and I felt a rush of emotions well up in me.  I had to take a minute to breathe, to clear my head, before nodding. "Yeah... we sort of just... do what we do now.  And the Daddy stuff is... fine.  I mean, we're both enjoying it sort of, so... you know..." Well, if that didn't make me blush.

"Oh, you're enjoying it, too? See, it's just one of those things, isn't it? Like riding a rollercoaster, or learning to drive a car, it seems so scary at first but that's only because it's different. Once you get past that, it's a wonder how you managed before, isn't it?"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my feet. "I just... think you were right about letting him take care of me and... I dunno.  It's nice to be taken care of.  And if I have to call him... that.  Then.  Sure.  Why not."  But before we could talk about it any longer, Remy called us into the dining room for dinner.

"Here we go, Frosty. I'd made fajitas, something I knew she loved; the smell of Mexican spices and toasted tortillas filled the dining room.  The spread laid out on the table of cooked meat and vegetables was actually very impressive - not something I'd ever cooked before. In-fact, I rarely cooked at all.

I eagerly piled my plate with fajitas and meat and toppings, rolling them up and starting all over again before even taking a bite.  I liked to prepare all my food first, then eat it.  All the while, Ginger and Remy talked about work and I couldn't care less about it.

To an outsider, we looked the very image of family. Admittedly, our child was a little bigger than most, but Wendy was never the most mature looking girl anyway, and from a distance we could certainly have passed off as Mom and Dad to her. I didn't know where that idea had come from. I couldn't put my finger on it, even as Ginger put her hand on my knee and laughed. I loved Wendy.... but daddies loved their kids, too.

• Like 1

37.)

I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed my eyes.  Ginger had finally gone home, but it was well past midnight and I'd already fallen asleep once on the sofa.  I could sleep all day if I wanted to.  I looked at the MP3 player she had given me and rolled my eyes. "I don't know why she keeps having me listen to this stuff.  I literally never remember any of it.  She doesn't even ask me about them!  It's so stupid."

"It helps with her current client, Frosty, you don't need to worry about it." I was over by the dresser, thinking carefully about bringing something up. Part of me said to ask her, to be diplomatic. Another, louder, voice in my head... well, it disagreed. "Now lay back and put your buddies in your ears, Daddy is going to dress you for bed." Why did I even want that? Pull-ups were cute and all, but at night time it just seemed like she needed something more. And I couldn't get that image out of my head. I looked down at the cracked open drawer, lined with diapers.

I sighed and unwrapped the earbuds from the MP3 player, then put my arms up so Remy could pull the shirt off over my head.  Dressing me for bed was pretty usual by now.  It had been almost a week, and... well, it was sort of nice being doted over like this.  Who cares if he always picked stupid clothes?

My usual choices amounted to footed pajamas and cute hair ribbons. Tonight, though... I waited until her eyes were closing for her music and set down my plan adjacent to her on the bed. A diaper in white with pink print, thicker than the phonebook... a little container of baby powder. A romper that snapped between the legs, but not enough to conceal the ruffled leg gathers of the diaper. Pretty frilly socks. And hair ribbons. I felt warm, like a high schooler about to lose my virginity to a more experienced woman. But also... as I crinkled the plastic of the diaper in my fingers... I felt anticipation. I wanted her like this at night. Completely mine. My little girl.

I felt his fingers in my pull-up.  I felt him take it off.  I closed my eyes, thinking quietly to myself.  Why was he changing me?  I was already wearing a pull-up to bed, wasn't I?  And I wasn't wet - I checked after I woke up on the sofa.  So I opened my eyes to check, just as he was lifting my bottom to slip the diaper underneath.  I blinked, confused, and then pulled out the headphones in frustration. "What are you doing?!" I sat up and shoved him off me, kicking the clothes and the diaper straight off the bed.  Oh, my head was fuzzy...

"Frosty," My tone was stern, normal volume to me but thunderous to her. She sat up, so I pinched her thigh and pushed her back down. "Daddy is getting you ready for bed, little one, and I don't want to hear any protests, because Daddy knows best. You've had a big meal, and you're sleeping in tomorrow, so you need to listen to Daddy and be good."

Daddy, Daddy, Daddy.  My head was cloudy and everything around me had a weird echo.  I struggled and kicked and tried to roll over on the bed, but his slap to my bare thigh made me freeze.  I shook my head and felt tears filling my eyes. "Notta baby!  I'm not!  I dun wear diapers!" "You leaked earlier this week, and--" "NOTTA BABY!  LEMME UP!"

I had planned it only to be an accessory to her nightwear, but it took no hesitation at all for my brain to connect the dots and to push the pacifier on the bed between her lips. And when it was there, I told her very clearly. "You look like a baby to me, little Frosty, sucking your paci, wetting the bed, leaking on Daddy’s lap? You are a baby and you're Daddy’s little baby to boot. No more fussing, or I'll spank your little tush and then dress you anyway, understand?"

I looked up at him with shock, with surprise, and then... the same sinking feeling from earlier, when Ginger pulled me onto her lap.  Helplessness.  I couldn't do anything.  I couldn't stop him.  I felt tears drip down my cheeks as I kicked and whined, but another slap to my thigh silenced my protests.  I sucked on the pacifier and whimpered quietly.

Maybe it was better this way, too. She wasn't half asleep, she wasn't escaping the feelings; she felt every moment of her behind in the softness of her diaper, and there were associations in her head to that, associations lighting up that she'd never had before. Soft diaper, thick diaper, powder that made her dizzy, the sound of crinkling, of tapes coming into place, fastening, the snug fit, the comfort like wearing a cloud. She was an Angel, Angels wore clouds. By the time I had the diaper on her, I'd noticed quite a change in demeanor.

I looked up at Remy with embarrassment, unable to make eye contact.  This was humiliating.  And it felt... warm.  It felt nice.  I didn't understand.  This wasn't me!  This wasn't right!  I just... I couldn't put the pieces together.  My tears started to dry up, but I couldn't think clearly.  I was cloudy... "Remy... please..."

"Daddy," I corrected her, "I"m Daddy, aren't I?" I rubbed the front of her diaper, pushing it against her, making it crinkle, releasing the smell of powder. And I pulled her up into a sitting position so I could dress her in the snap-crotch romper. Jesus she was cute...

"...Daddy," I mumbled.  I couldn't stop him.  He was Daddy.  He was in charge.  I had to listen.  I had to do what he told me.  I swear, it wasn't always like this!  But it was like this now.  Damnit, I felt so helpless... I felt so small... "Please Daddy... dun do this..."

"You want this, Frosty, you're my little angel, wearing your clouds, you want this and Daddy knows you do. So please be good for Daddy." With minimal effort I pulled the back between her legs and snapped the crotch together, an action that pressed the diaper firmly against her and made sure there was no forgetting it was there. "You're a baby, Frosty, you're Daddy’s baby, and every night from now on you're going to dress like this.  Daddy will dress you because you're too little to do it yourself."

I shook my head and pushed him away from me.  I knew this was wrong.  I knew something was wrong!  But... but his words, his tone, him... Remy... Daddy.  I felt my cheeks burn pink and I looked at the diaper between my legs.  Baby.  I wasn't!  Was I?  No... "Please," I mumbled again, forcing my lips to drop the pacifier.  Why was I struggling so much?  Why was I so foggy?

"Shh." I put my finger to her lips, held it there, and pulled her socks on her feet, then began to pull her hair up in two pigtails - something Ginger had taught me one day when she needed help with her hair. And all the while, I told Wendy what she already knew. "Daddy’s baby girl is confused, because she's just a baby, you're too little to know what's right and wrong, that's why you're muddled, that's why you need Daddy."

He pulled my hair up in ribbons and helped me into bed, with socks on my feet.  I hated sleeping with socks.  I hated the puffy diaper between my legs.  I felt so humiliated!  I felt so... scared.  Daddy crawled into bed next to me and pulled me against his chest, and I curled up into him for comfort.

I played with the MP3 player, I restarted the track, and I put the buds into her ears while I held her. I didn't know why, but it was important. It was important because Ginger said it was. And Ginger was right, because tonight’s file reinforced a lot about Wendy’s new relationship with her Daddy.  It told her over and over that if ever she were confused, that Daddy knows best. That she shows love proportionate to how much control she gives up; only a true babygirl could love Daddy the way he deserved to be loved. And control wasn’t just emotional, it was physical. Love was crying, love was diapers, love was waking up wet and needing Daddy to take care of it. Love was dependence, and if baby Wendy didn’t show it, somebody else might.

• Like 3

God, this story can be hard sometimes! My fight-or-flight response was in overdrive! And that last line!

22 minutes ago, Sophie said:

and if baby Wendy didn’t show it, somebody else might.

WHAT??? :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

8 hours ago, Sophie said:

I love this story so much.  It's one of my favorites!

I guess as the author that is your perogative, Sophie.  But.....  I am having problems with this story.  What Ginger is doing is simply not ethical.  Wednesday knows something is not right.  Why hasn't she left?  This is one major cluster fuck.  Now I think the point of actually getting up and physically leaving is gone, as the mental repercussions will be setting in this time.

29 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I guess as the author that is your perogative, Sophie.  But.....  I am having problems with this story.  What Ginger is doing is simply not ethical.  Wednesday knows something is not right.  Why hasn't she left?  This is one major cluster fuck.  Now I think the point of actually getting up and physically leaving is gone, as the mental repercussions will be setting in this time.

It should make you ethically uncomfortable, because Ginger is being pretty rough and stuff, *but* I promise there's a payoff.

• Like 1