LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

11.)

"We have company, would you please calm down?" She'd ambushed me when I went to the bathroom, slammed the door shut after she stormed in, and I was still standing there peeing. "What's the matter, little Frosty?"

"Where do you get off telling Ginger that our wedding is postponed?!  It's not postponed!  You never talked to me about this!  I know we're having money problems but you’re getting that promotion and you're working like 60 hours a week and I'm getting this new job, and you know, Remy, it was just a really shitting thing to do!  I can't believe you'd go behind my back like that, after you asked me to trust you!" Anger didn't begin to cover how I was feeling.

"Excuse me, young lady, don't take that tone with me, it's very disappointing to hear you yelling like that." Weirdly paternal, given my dick was in my hand. "I told her how much I needed the promotion, because I was worried we'd have to postpone our wedding if I didn't get it. She must have misunderstood me."

...disappointed.  I hesitated and he flushed the toilet.  I leaned against the wall and looked down at my feet.  She misunderstood.  Was that all this was?  A misunderstanding?  I still wasn't happy about it, but his reasons made sense... "Whatever." My annoyance clearly hadn't gone away.

"You can come out when you're ready to apologize for your outburst. I'll be making dessert with Ginger, as it seems like you need some time out." Affectionally, I kissed the part in her hair as she leaned against the wall, and left her alone in the bathroom.

Time out?  I wasn't a kid damnit!  And he was treating me like Ginger was.  I didn't like this.  I didn't like that she was rubbing off on him.  I didn't like that everyone thought they could act like I was a child.  But I stayed in the bathroom anyway.  I stayed until I realized I was staying in there because I was told to.  That was when I went outside into the living room and sat down on the sofa without saying a word.  He wasn't the boss of me.

"Are you going to come have some dessert? Ginger is making English custard." I didn't reprimand her, because she was acting exactly as I expected she would: as a child. At first I'd pushed back on Ginger for painting my fiancée in that light, but it was so clear to me now.

"I don't want any," I said flatly and changed the channel.  Of course I wanted some, but I wasn't going to let them treat me like that.  I wouldn't let my future husband talk down to me.  And I sure as hell wasn't going to apologize. "Leave me alone."

"Well, suit yourself, little Frosty. I'd be proud of you for coming to eat with us, but you don't have to." Sometimes with pouty bratty children, it was best just to let things run their course and let them tire out. I went back to the kitchen and busied myself talking with Ginger while she stirred the custard.

It wasn't even ten minutes later that I was standing in the hall, looking up at the both of them, talking, laughing... I felt a little sick at the sight.  That was supposed to be me.  I was his fiancée, not her.  I walked up to the both of them and crossed my arms over my chest.  I didn't believe this apology for a second. "Sorry for being rude at dinner," I said quietly to Ginger.

"Good girl." I praised her, and Ginger smiled knowingly, putting her hand on my fiancées cheek. "That was very brave of you, Wendy, and I'm glad you'll be joining us for dessert. Have you had plum pudding with custard before? Would you like your custard hot or cold?" Usually children preferred theirs chilled.

"I..." I felt my cheek heat up under her touch, but this time she pulled away before I could.  She twirled the end of my hair and went back to cooking.  I looked up at my fiancé for answers, but he hardly reacted at all.  Like that was a normal thing for one woman to do to another.  But it wasn't!  And it was the second time she'd done that!  I'd have to ask Lala about it... "Wendy, honey?" "...I'm sorry, what?" "Hot or cold?" "I... don't care..."

"Could you set the table for dessert please? We all need one dessert spoon, and a glass for some wine." Because Ginger had brought dessert wine with her, as that was the norm for her I guess. "Go on, little Frosty, take care of that, okay? Ginger is dishing up dessert."

I walked back to the dining room with three spoons and three glasses.  Every time I thought I understood what was going on with this Ginger woman, I was thrown into a tizzy of confusion.  At first I thought she was interested in Remy, but then she started fixing our relationship.  And despite her constant condescension, she was usually pretty damn nice to me.  And now this?  Touching me that softly?  Twirling my hair?  Once was coincidence, but twice... maybe she wasn't crushing on Remy.  Maybe she was crushing on me...

12.)

"I have a new thing for you to listen to to help you sleep.  Can you listen to it and tell me how you feel compared to the other one?" We were in the bedroom, getting ready for sleep. Ginger had gone home. I didn't know what was on this player, I didn't know how it differed from the first. But Ginger had promised me that it would help with my finacée’s bolder, more prideful behaviors.

"It's pink." I held the little MP3 player in my hand.  It was different to the other one.  It wasn't Remy's MP3 player... "Where did you get this stuff anyway?  Why am I even listening to these things?" I'd been listening to them every night because they helped me get to sleep, but I still wasn't even sure why I was doing it.  And now this pink one shows up?

"It's a product for a client, remember? I told you that it was and you said you wanted to help. And it helps me, and you want to help me." Directions and statements. I couldn't put my finger on how she'd changed or the degree of change itself. But it was certainly nice to see her here like this, not arguing with everything I said.

"I know, but how does it help?  I'm just listening to ocean waves?  And who is this client anyway?  And what's this stuff even for?" Questioning things.  I hadn't done that in a while.  But it certainly was my usual way of handling things.  How had I gone so long listening to this stuff without questioning it? "And whose MP3 player is this?"

"It's just one from work, we get sponsored stuff all the time, big bags of pens, and USB hubs, MP3 players." She was starting to argue with me, and I turned to her and used a sterner tone, putting my hand behind her head to gently play with her hair as I looked down into her big wide eyes. "It helps me, and thats what matters,. I can have Ginger listen to it instead of you prefer? She likes to help me; I thought you did too."

That struck a chord.  I looked up at him with building frustration and shoved him away from me. "I didn't say I wouldn't do it!  I will!  I was just... wondering..." I stormed off to the bed with the MP3 player in my hand and grabbed my good headphones out of the bedside table.  This one didn't have its own headphones with it so I figured I could use whatever ones I wanted.  Before my fiancé could bring up Ginger's name again, I already had the headphones on and the file playing.

Well that was easier than expected. She laid down on the bed and I went to brush my teeth. By the time I got back, she was looking far away with her eyelids hooded, and I wondered just what was on the player this time. Soft sounds of nature, I imagined, but I wasn't dumb - I knew by now that there was something else to the files that Ginger wasn't telling me. The worry and concern went away quickly, though, as I watched my fiancée close her eyes.

• Like 1

13.)

Saturday was spent getting ice cream and seeing a movie, just like the week before.  It seemed Remy really was going to keep up on that promise!  But in the evening he worked.  I listened to a different file on the MP3 player, but it made me fall asleep just like the other two.  Honestly, I didn't see why Remy wanted me to listen to these things if they just made me fall asleep, but he insisted it was "helping".  Whatever.  It made him happy - that was what mattered.  But Sunday afternoon, half an hour before I was supposed to meet Lala, I hesitated at the front door.  I didn't know why.  I just did.  I put my hand on the handle, but it felt... wrong.  Weird.  I stepped back and crossed my arms. "Remy?  Hey Remy, can you come here?"

"What's the matter, little Frosty?" I'd been in the living room anyway, working on my laptop with soft music in the background. She looked nervous and anxious, and I stood up and went over to the front door where she was standing. "What is it? Is there a bug or something?" I put my arm around her lower back reassuringly and squeezed.

"No, nothing like that... I..." I looked at the door again and frowned.  I didn't know what was wrong, to be honest. "Um.  I'm gonna go meet Lala at the coffee shop.  Is that okay?" He gave me a weird look and nodded his head.  I wasn't sure why, but I felt a lot better after that.  I went out in the hall, but I stopped short before closing the door.  I turned back to him with that same nervous expression. "And you think I look okay?  I couldn't decide what to wear this morning, so..."

"I think you should wear that cardigan with the long sleeves that come down over your fingers, you really like that one.  And you seem nervous today, so it’s something to fidget with could help?" Plus it made her look super youthful and adorable, and I loved when she wore stuff like that.

"Oh.  Right!  Yeah, I didn't even think of that." I came back inside long enough to change out of my jacket and into the cardigan and hurried out the door.  This felt right.  These were the right clothes for today.  I was going to the right place.  I had a lot to talk to Lala about, but most importantly was the crush Ginger might have on me.  Lala was going to flip.

"Wait wait. I thought you thought that she wanted to sleep with Remy? What do you mean she has a crush on you?" It took a lot to shock Lala, but she was thoroughly shocked at this point. There was no way that her best friend was being serious with that accusation, right? Ginger having a crush on Wendy?

"She puts her hand on my cheek, like this." I scooted closer to Lala and put my hand against her cheek, around her neck, and played with her hair the way Ginger had played with mine. "See?  She does stuff like that all the time!  I mean, I thought she was into Remy, but maybe it was me?  I mean, I'm not gay, but it's so flattering." Though I tended to flatter myself quite a lot.  Lala knew it better than anyone - I had quite the ego when it came to my appearance.

“It seems more of an English thing if you want my opinion.  You're probably reading too much into it." Lala smirked and watched her best friend pout childishly, and then fuss over one of the buttons on her cardigan, the too-long sleeves hampering her efforts. "I'm glad you and her are getting along well, though. How are you and Remy?"

"Great, actually.  I dunno what's different, but something I'm doing is definitely working." I was being more accommodating with a lot of things.  Sex.  Drinking.  Stuff he liked.  And he would take me on dates, like how we went to the movies yesterday.  I hadn't even seen Ginger in a few days.  Maybe she was on a different project now - maybe I wouldn't be seeing a lot of her now.  Then again... "Ginger gave me a job, though.  It pays pretty well, so I can save for the wedding.  If only Remy would show any interest." I rolled my eyes.

"Well you know how he is, he always feels like he's your Dad.  Taking care of business, doing important things like paying the bills. Just remind him every now and then to remember the wedding - he wont mind I bet, he's a pretty easygoing guy."

"I know you're right," I said with a sigh and leaned back in my chair, sipping my hot chocolate.  And then, out of nowhere, my phone rang.  My phone almost never rang unless it was Lala.  I looked at the number - familiar, but not added to my contacts. "Hello?" I answered, looking at Lala with a shrug. "Oh.  Oh hey, Ginger." I gave Lala a look. "I can come to the office if you want.  You work in the same building is Remy, don’t you?"

It was interesting to Lala to listen to her best friend talking to Ginger, like she didn't outright hate the girl or something. When she got off the phone, Lala seemed glum. "Are you cutting our date short for another woman, Wendy?" Lala mock-pouted.

"No, nothing like that.  She wants me to start working tomorrow." "What are you doing for her, again?" "Digitizing some files.  Super easy stuff.  It's a little tedious but I have music." Then I remembered. "Oh, but I think she said if I listened to some of her music she would give me a two dollar raise?  Sounds like a good deal to me."

"Huh." Why would she do that? "That seems like a weird thing to pay someone extra for. I mean, it's her money, and you love to do as little as possible so sitting around listening to music and getting paid seems right up your alley, I guess."

"Remy said the same thing." I finished my hot chocolate and checked my phone again.  Ginger was going to have me in her office with her for the afternoon tomorrow, which was just fine with me.  That meant I could spend some time with Remy at work, specifically at lunch time!  Maybe I could make us a picnic!

"Looks like everything is coming up Wendy for you lately, huh? Figured out your relationship, conquered a rival, got a job, your luck seems to be turning around! That or you have someone looking out for you." Lala pondered that part out loud.

"Maybe I'm just really lucky," I said with a smile, but Lala seemed a little less convinced.  That evening, I made my fiancé and I both sandwiches - ham and cheese - and packed a spare quilt from the guest room in a basket I had under the cabinet.  I crawled into bed next to my boyfriend, feeling proud of myself. "I love you, Remy.  How was your day?"

"Long." I groaned, expecting the off-handed comment to maybe spark up a fight or something. Instead, when I rolled over to look at her, she looked... pained. Like she was longing to help. "C'mere you, give me a hug."

I curled my arms around him and kissed him on the lips, soft at first, and then a little bit harder.  I ran my fingers up his sides, against his bare chest, and smiled to myself. "You know... if you have time..." "I work tomorrow.  We both work tomorrow." I pouted and pushed my face into his chest.  It had been over a week since I had an orgasm, and I was feeling a little needy...

"Another time, my little Frosty, when we have more time. I want to give you all the time you need to make me happy." I referred to sex for the first time in that manner, curious how she'd react, curious if she'd get flustered and annoyed with me for making it focused on me. She didn't, though, or she didn't seem to. She just looked at me, blankly.

I shuffled under the covers and pushed my face into the pillow.  Stupid work.  Stupid time.  It was my first day at my new job tomorrow and already I was regretting it.  When I got up in the morning, Remy was already gone.  I checked my phone and pulled myself out of bed and into the shower.  At noon I had to be downtown to start work with Ginger.  Just data entry, I reminded myself.  But money was money.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"I want to give you all the time you need to make me happy."

Ugh! If I knew anybody who treated their girlfriend like that when it came to sex I would smack him with my biggest stick (and believe me, I have A LOT of sticks!)

9 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I love that everybody seems to like Ginger more than Remy :lol: I didn't expect that!

How could you not expect it.  Your representation of Remy....  well....   geesh!

Believe me, at first I thought Ginger was the spawn of Satan! But now I hate Remy soooo much more than I hate her! :angry2: I think she's just an opporitunist who saw Remy's weak will and decided it was the perfect excuse to test out her hypnotic skills.

14.)

”This is going to be where you work, you can call it your office if you like.” it wasn’t an office though.  It was an old bathroom off Ginger’s office, converted with a tiny desk and an even smaller chair. “Have you done this kinda work before?”

"Yes," I said flatly, already annoyed.  And it wasn't even lunch time yet.  I sat down at the small desk and pulled the chair in.  It looked like it might have been a bathroom at one point or a storage closet.  Ginger's office, on the other hand, was quite ornate.  I knew she worked in marketing, but I didn't think she was so high up on the corporate ladder... "Are these the papers you need added?" There was a file cabinet and a huge stack of papers on the side of the room.

“Yes let me uh...” Ginger thought for a moment. ”Let me get us some herbal tea and then I’ll show you the software package.” Before Wendy could assert whether or not she actually wanted tea, Ginger had left to go back to her office. She had to be careful to give her friend the right cup.

I fiddled with the software on the computer.  It was a little outdated but it fit well with my previous computer experience.  There were little speakers beside the computer monitor and I remembered what Ginger had said about sampling some sound files to help with work output.  Honestly, this job was incredibly standard.  Actually, it was boring.  But every day I worked was a day closer to our wedding.  I still hadn't talked to Remy about it like Lala had suggested.  In time, I reminded myself.  When Ginger came back with tea, I shrugged it off. "I'm not a tea person.  American through and through."

"Well, you don't have to drink it, but I'd like to share some of my culture with you. I figured that you could drink tea with me, and I'd let you pick out lunch. We eat in the office mostly, but our delivery boy can go anywhere. There's a lot of American foods I've never touched. Like ranch dressing with pizza?" She made a gagging motion, and then offered forward the tea again. "Think of it as a cultural exchange? To help us get closer?" The medicine in the tea would certainly help with that.

I sighed and took the warm teacup from Ginger and sipped it with a fake smile.  Last week, I was sure she was trying to steal away my almost husband.  Now I was in her office closet, doing clerical work.  The thought rolled around in my head - "maybe she really did like me" - despite what Lala had told me. "Let me show you the program and I'll let you get to work," she said with a smile.  Maybe it was the small, cramped room, but Ginger seemed awfully close to me.

For the next hour, Ginger stayed close. She first leaned adjacent to Wendy, and then once she'd outlined the software, she leaned over her shoulder, hands eventually resting on them, to show her the basic functions while she practiced putting in data. "Good girl!" Those words had become pretty solidified in the praise codex in the past hour, it seemed.

There was no music.  I was still learning the system, after all.  I wondered if I'd get paid those extra two dollars, but that probably wasn't fair.  I thought Ginger would be busier - I thought this was a solo project.  But she stayed close by my side, hovering, looking over my shoulder, and praising me when I figured out each set of data.  I wanted to say it was annoying, but... well, I sort of liked having her there with me.  I felt... closer to her.  More than just physically.
\
Ginger stayed in the little room with her up until it was time to order lunch, and she took her charge by the hand to lead her out of the tiny space and into her office proper, smiling pridefully. "You seem to have it handled, Wendy! I'm proud of you. As promised, I'll let you order lunch for us, and then after lunch you can get back on the work and maybe fly solo for a bit, listen to some music, see how you go, okay?"
\
"Uh huh!" I smiled happily up at the woman, and then the realization dawned on me. "Oh.  I... I brought a picnic for Remy and me.  Uh.  I'm sorry." I forced a smile and played with the edges of my hair. "Is it already one-thirty?  Ugh, I'm late too... um.  Thanks for helping with stuff.  I'll be back right after lunch time!  Promise!" Was I actually enjoying my time with Ginger?

"Take your time, little one." Ginger was overt with that, and even more overt when she leaned down and kissed the girl on the forehead. "Make certain not to be late coming back to work, understand? You have a lot to do when you get back." There was something to her tone, something warm, kind, reassuring. Utterly and absolutely maternal.

I sat down on the blanket on the floor in Remy's office.  It was a stupid idea to have an indoor picnic, but I was an over-the-top kind of romantic.  He didn't have a lot of time to eat, but when I mentioned his ham and cheese sub I made for him, his tune changed. "How's work?" he asked. "It's nice having you in the building." He warmed my heart. "It's going really well!  Data entry is easy and Ginger is being so sweet to me..." I felt a shy smile fill out my lips.

I couldn't help but smile. "See? I told you that you had nothing to worry about, she's a lovely girl, and I knew you two could be friends if you just gave it a chance." After all, Ginger was single-handedly fixing my relationship, and her work, whatever it was she did, had paid off immensely in the behaviors of my little fiancée.

"I think I was really harsh toward her," I finally admitted, more to myself than to Remy. "She was just trying to help.  And I think it was stupid to assume she was hitting on you just because she's a girl and you're a guy.  I mean, that's so hypocritical, 'cause she could like me just the same way and I'm a girl.  I was just being so stupid." She did like me like that.  But why worry Remy?  I didn't love Ginger.  She was just a friend.  Plus, I was straight. "Thanks for putting up with me."

"You silly goose, I'm not putting up with you, I love you." I don't know why, but I reached over and ruffled her hair and instead of pulling away, she smiled sheepishly and leaned into me with a happy little grin on her face. "I'm glad you're working, just remember to leave time to take care of your duties at home too, won't you?"

"Uh huh, of course!" And then I thought about what Lala had said.  I should have been more careful with bringing it up, but everything was going so well today.  It seemed like a good time. "I wanna set a date.  I wanna get married.  I want to be with you forever!  Please can we?" Please?  That was sort of a weird thing to say...

It caught me off guard, but not in the way that I thought it would - it caught me off-guard because it felt as though I were having to explain patience to a child. "How about we set a season, and work down from there, so we're not disappointed if we don't have the money on the exact day we want to?"*

"I don't care about the money," I pouted. "I want to be with you.  I want to spend my life with you!  The wedding only matters a little bit next to that." I leaned in and pushed my lips to his.  He tasted like mustard and ham. "Please?  In the Spring?  Six months.  I am so tired of waiting." And then I said something I shouldn't have said: a cheap shot. "And the sooner we get married maybe the sooner I'll want kids?"

There were a lot of things that Wendy did when she wanted something, but being emotionally manipulative like that wasn't something I was all that used to. It caught me off guard, and I looked away from her, frowning a little bit. "You shouldn't try to manipulate me, Wednesday…” My tone was... not cold. Not harsh. But more... scolding. Like a disappointed parent.

"I... no, I didn't mean it like that.  Remy, it was just a joke, honest.  I didn't mean it." But he got up from the blanket and went back to his computer. "I have work to do," he told me, and unlocked the computer.  I looked at him for a minute, for a long minute, before I packed up my picnic basket and left the room.  I really hadn't meant to say that, I really hadn't...

• Like 3

AHH OKAY SO.  Ginger's motives remain mysterious for a while longer.  But I promise they are revealed.  As for the diaper stuff, give it... two more chapters? ^_^ Sorry it didn't jump right into that stuff.  Pudding and I really wanted to give a realistic representation of Adult to Little.  

Our real goal with Frosty was to make a true regression story.  How regression would look.  The small bits that make up the whole.  Means that lead to the end.  To do that, we had to give you guys a really solid idea of who Wendy WAS so you know who Wendy BECOMES.  If that makes sense.  And unfortunately, diapers are like... the far end of the regression spectrum?  I guess it's more a Little story than an ABDL story?  I dunno.  But I hope you're enjoying it nonetheless!

Don't be sorry! I think it's great that you didn't rush into diapers. As much as we all love them, sometimes you've got to build up to it. Hell, Selpharia waited like, 30 chapters before introducing diapers into Capes, Cowls, and Cuddles. 

15.)

"Sometimes things like that just slip out." Wendy had come to Ginger in tears, and Ginger had received her with open arms, cuddling the girl’s head against her chest while she played fingers through her hair reassuringly. "You didn't mean it, you just wanted him to understand how important it was, didn't you?"

"I know he wants to have kids, Ginger... I know it means a lot to him." I pushed my face into her shoulder.  It was strange.  The absolute second I stepped into her room, I had to hug her.  I needed her to comfort me.  I felt sick and uncomfortable and I knew she could make it better. "I want kids too!  Not now, maybe not soon, but I wasn't lying... if we get married, that's one step closer, isn't it?  Maybe I'll want them sooner..."

"Well you spent a long time telling him that they weren't that important to you, didn't you? I wonder if it seems insincere to him for you to have a different opinion so suddenly? Men have complicated emotions,  Wendy.  Sometimes they're not good at sharing what's truly wrong. Jeremy was an only child, he grew up lonely. He wants a big household, he wants a big family. You know that, I know you do. And he's not getting to have that for a long time now."

That was the therapist showing through.  Ginger had a way of making sense of a series of seemingly unrelated bits of information and forming a huge woven tapestry.  I followed her train of thought, and nodded quietly until she let me go. "Y-you're right... I just have to show him I'm serious.  That I didn't mean to be insincere…” Of course, I had no idea how to do that.  I rubbed my wet eyes. "I should get to work..."

"How about you have a little rest before you do?" Ginger could see the hesitation in her friend’s eyes and she smiled, putting a finger to her lips. "I have an audio file you can listen to while you nap, so you still feel like you're earning you wage, and I'll wake you up right after? I bet you'll fee a lot better for it, too, won't you?"

"...I guess so," I mumbled, looking down at my feet.  Crying always made me so tired. "You don't mind?" "Not at all.  You can lay on my sofa right there and I'll get you a blanket." I sat down on the edge of the couch and looked at the front door of Ginger's office. "I won't be bothering you?  What if someone comes in?"

"I'll tell them that I'm your Mom and that you need some rest." Ginger handed her an MP3 player, a yellow one this time.  Wendy gave her a hard glare and Ginger laughed it off. “I’m just kidding!”

I thought I'd have trouble getting to sleep, but I was out like a light before the audio file even kicked into gear.  I was having a dream.  A dream about Ginger and me.  About her playing with my hair and her telling me a story about something.  Then we were in my bed.  Was it a sex dream?  It sure didn't feel like one.  And then I felt uncomfortable.  But the dream was so nice.  And finally, I woke up with a start and the ear buds fell out of my ears.  How long had I been asleep?  A minute?  An hour?  And oh my God I had to pee.  I scrambled to my feet and looked at Ginger nervously. "Bathroom?" "Down the hall, on the left." I bolted out the door.

Ginger watched the display in amusement and went back to doing her work, even as she heard the stumbling and crashing in the hall outside. Wendy needed to be humbled. She needed to accept that she needed to be taken care of, it was for her own good. And a little bit of a physical setback like that would have long and far-reaching implications in her training and development. Ginger smiled and sipped her tea, tapping out the next script on her computer while she hummed.

• Like 2