LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

She deserved a spanking for her outburst tantrum, she just needs to realize she's no longer an adult or even a big girl, she's a baby. 

50.)

I woke up on the sofa, in the dark.  My head was swirling.  I remembered coming to Ginger's, and I remembered yelling at her about something.  She had been agreeing with Remy.  But I thought she'd be on my side.  I pouted and sat upright, before the cold chill ran up my legs.  Oh no... I searched the walls for a light switch, bumping into the table and falling backwards on my ass.  Ow...

"Are you awake?" Ginger turned on the lights, standing there as naked as the day she was born, with a towel in her hands that she was using to dry off her hair. It was an intentional move, of course, sunshine for the freshly planted desires in her little projects head - Frosty would provide the water.

I blinked up at her, adjusting to the light and the sight of Ginger's naked body.  Immediately, my eyes fell to my feet and a blush filled out my cheeks.  Then I saw the huge wet spot on my jeans and the blush turned a shade darker.  Fuck... "I... y-yeah... I'm just..." I stumbled to my feet as quickly as I could.

"Oh you're not wearing your proper undies?" There was no judgment in her voice, just surprise. A moment of confusion. She quickly put her hand in Wendy’s, leading her into the bedroom without further fanfare. "It's my fault, Mommy should have gotten you changed the moment you got here. Don't worry, we'll get you into the bath straight away - it's still full and warm, and smells like Mommy. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I looked up at her in awe, completely taken aback by her change in demenor.  One second, a curious friend, and the next... Mommy.  I couldn't stop blushing. "I... I don't need a bath, I just..." But she took me into her en-suite anyway.  I'd never been in Ginger's bedroom before, or her personal bathroom.  The tub was a lot bigger than the one in our apartment, and it was still full of water.  She started to undress me and I shoved Ginger away. "I can do it!" The last thing  I needed Ginger seeing was that I'd leaked through my pull-up...

"You can take your pants off, but you can't keep them dry?" Ginger disarmed her by ruffling her hair, and then went back to doing exactly what she was doing; stripping her of her pants and the sodden pull-up in one motion. "You shouldn't sleep in these, hunny, these are for big girls and daytime.”

"I... I'm..." But her words shut me up.  I wanted to be angry!  I wanted to say no!  I was a big girl!  But I didn't.  My words were caught in my throat.  My head was swirling.  And I felt so... embarrassed.  So shy.  I looked at my feet as Ginger undressed me and helped me into the tub.  I felt so warm...

The tub smelled like vanilla and lilacs; the same scents associated with Ginger; a sweet sophistication that was so much her own, and now... "Isn't that better? Now you soak up for a while, get yourself smelling nice and like Mommy, and I'll order dinner. Anything you like, we'll get it delivered, how's that sound?"

"Um.. y-yeah if... I guess..." She walked out, still naked as the day she was born, and my eyes followed her bare ass until it left the room.  I sunk into the sweet-smelling water and tried to understand what was going on.  Sure, I said Ginger could be my Mommy.  But we'd never really discussed what that meant.  And now... it seemed like she was already perfect at it.  Why was she always perfect at everything?  It almost made me jealous...

Changing someones sexuality was difficult, even for Ginger. But redirecting her pent up affections and desires, convincing her of a more logical outlet? That made a lot of sense. Wednesday might never like girls, but she'd easily learn Ginger was a means to her own relief, and also to make Remy happy. The mind was just a series of dots, after all. "Would you like Indian? It's like finger food, you break off little pieces of bread to pick up the pieces with?" Ginger called out from her room to the still bathing girl.

"Sure, I guess, whatever..." I'd never had Indian food before, I didn't think.  I stuck to food I was used to, food I liked.  I rinsed my own hair and put shampoo through it.  Then I did the conditioner.  I had to admit, Ginger's tub was awesome.  Remy had bathed me a few times already, but our tub was always so small.

"Did you need help with your hair?" Ginger had changed into a striking dark red cami and panties set; her breasts faintly visible through the top, her thighs shapely, her entire form unmistakably feminine, so different from Remy, but in a way that made sense. Framed in the doorway, it was hard not to see how pretty she was.

"Um, no.  I already did it." "What about your body, then?" I blinked as she came around to the side of the tub and started lathering up a rubber massage glove with body wash.  She was really gorgeous... but I'd always known that.  That was why I never trusted her and Remy together.  But now she was my Mommy, at least in make-believe.  And it was... a little distracting sometimes.

"Just relax, it feels good, doesn't it? Having someone else help out?" The textured glove smelled lovely, and the friction on her skin made it just the right shade of pink; opened up her pores, took in the scent of the bath water and body wash, marked her as Ginger’s. "Such a good girl."

I sunk into the water a little as Ginger ran her hand up my arms, over my bare breasts, and against my stomach, covering me with soap and warm feelings.  I closed my eyes, feeling strangely calm and quiet, though my breathing was a little heavier than it should have been.  Ginger... I guess she wasn't so bad a Mommy...

"You're going to stay here tonight, we'll have dinner, and then maybe I'll put a color in your hair.  A little strawberry for your blonde, wouldn't that be nice? Then you can share my bed with me - Mommy’s girl — while you figure out what exactly it is you want, alright?" The intimacy was palpable, profound, and so natural. "If you ask nicely, Mommy might even let you wear her perfume..."

"Um... uh... uh huh..." She washed nearly every part of my body - any place one woman should touch another when one was engaged - and grabbed a towel for me to step into.  I climbed out of the water and she wrapped it around me.  It was strange.  I felt the same way with Ginger that I felt with Remy.  Being a little girl, having a Daddy, a Mommy... these were feelings I really enjoyed.

• Like 1

Oh my! I have a feeling things are going to escalate quickly indeed!

Grammar Patrol:

23 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

different from Remy, but in a away that made sense. Framed in the doorway, it was hard not to see how pretty she was.

9 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Fixed. ^_^

I'm working on editing today but I am just so sleeeeeepyyyyyy. :crybaby: 

You shouldn't edit while you're tired, Sophie. That's how we end up with typos. Go take a nap, little one. You've given us 2 chapters today. You've earned a rest.

51.)

Ginger was drying her charge’s hair when the door buzzer rang, and she playfully swatted her bottom and pointed to her room. "There are some cute nappies in the bottom of my closet. Pick out your favorite color and meet me on my bed, I'm just going to go get the food from the door." Something about the way Ginger said things, directed, instructed, it was so difficult to resist.

Nappies?  What the hell was that?  I went back into Ginger's room and went through the closet, and sure enough, at the bottom, in a rather large chest, were four stacks of diapers.  White, blue, pink, and yellow.  The pink and blue ones had colorful prints all over them - even more babyish than my ones at home - and the white and yellow were plain.  But... but why would she have these?  I bit my lip and closed the chest.  No, I wasn't wearing one of those around Ginger!

"Oh you couldn't decide which to wear? Well, I thought you'd like the yellow ones, but the pink ones would look so darling on you, absolutely as cute as can be." The smell of food came faintly from the living room and Ginger motioned to her bed, her robe she'd pulled on over her underclothes falling open. "Up you get, munchkin, Mommy will put you in one of the yellow ones." With the seed she'd planted, calling her darling, highlighting the paradoxically even MORE babyish diapers as preferred? Ginger had no doubt that it wouldn't be the yellow ones she ended up putting the grown up woman in.

"No, I..." I shook my head and balled my hands at my sides.  My tummy felt weird.  I felt... smaller.  This was a feeling I was used to around Remy, but with Ginger here?  I took a deep breath and tried to get big again.  Feel big again. "Why do you have these?  I'm not wearing a diaper, you know that right?  I'm twenty-two.  Just because we're playing a game doesn't mean--"

"A game? Do you think this is a game? That I just play games with random girls? This is special, this is unique, and you're being very ungrateful right now. Lay up on the bed." Lightly, Ginger smacked her on the thigh and motioned to the bed. "Do you want to be a good girl and wear your nappies, and we'll put some color in your hair after dinner, watch a cute movie together, and cuddle tonight? Or do you want to be wicked and go to bed early with no tea?"

Small.  Her words made me so small.  I hesitated and looked at the chest in the closet, and then up at Ginger.  We'd gotten off on the wrong foot somewhere... so I tried again. "I... I mean... I don't wear diapers.  I just have pull-ups--"

"During the day you have your pull-ups, but it’s night time now and girls your age need something a little sturdier in the evenings." And now, the killing blow. "Besides... I think you'd be very cute in one of those pink nappies.  We’ll get you a cute top, leave it on display all night so I can see it, so Mommy can see her little girl is doing okay. It would make me happy, and proud... so you'll do it for me, won't you?"

It had been a week since I started wearing diapers to bed.  It was normal now.  But with Ginger... I looked down at my hands and nodded my head.  I wanted to be cute... and I wanted to be good... and I didn't want to get her bed all wet, did I?  And she was my Mommy... Daddy put me in diapers, so why wouldn't Mommy?  I played with my fingers nervously and climbed up on her bed.  This was so embarrassing...

It was a different experience with Ginger - she knew things. She knew what to say, what to do. She knew how to rub lotion into her little girl’s intimate parts in a strictly platonic way that would still turn her on, she knew how to powder her, how to smile slyly and tease her for her obvious arousal by saying things like 'it looks like my baby girl is enjoying this'. The very routine moment of being diapered by your fiancé’s workmate became a very special experience when it was Ginger, right down to the firm and tender way she pulled the diaper between her legs, aligned the tapes, and made certain it was secure.

Something about Ginger was special.  I didn't want to resist.  I didn't want to argue with her.  She was so amazing at this, even after one day, and I was so... enamored.  Everything she did, everything she said, was like... a perfect dream.  And when she sat me up - wearing nothing but my baby pink diaper and a little t-shirt, I hugged her tight around the waist.  Was this what it was like to have a Mom...?

"You smell wonderful, like Mommy's bath salts and pretty powder." The compliment was sweet, yes, but it was a precursor to something else - she wanted the girl to ask about her perfume, to ask nicely. Fascination so easily became fixation and obsession.  Smitten. And by the time the night was out, Ginger was going to have this little thread around her finger.

"Uh huh," I mumbled, pushing my face into her.  She smelled wonderful... like me?  I smelled wonderful too? "Would you like to try my perfume?" Ginger asked.  I looked up at her and nodded. "You gotta ask." Oh.  Right.  So I fumbled for some words. "Please... um... can I wear your perfume?" Ginger looked down at me with a look... like she was waiting.  Like I asked wrong.  And then I realized why.  My cheeks turned pink and I shied into myself. "...Mommy..."

Ginger smiled, warmly, knowingly. She perfumed her wrists, showed her how to do it behind her ears, and mentioned something. "A girl should wear perfume where her loved ones might want to smell it, behind her ears for kisses…” Ginger kissed her. Right there, right on the neck, to demonstrate. "And on your wrist, too, for each touch.” She softly touched her cheek, looking at Wendy with a smile. “And for a little princess like you, Wendy, maybe a little bit on your nappy, don't you think that would be nice? That makes sense, doesn't it?"

I shyly nodded my head and Ginger sprayed the perfume on the front of my diaper.  My neck tingled where she kissed me.  When I suitably smelled just like Mommy, she took my hand and led me out into the living room, where the smell of food wafted around.  Oh, I was so hungry...

• Like 2

Great chapter! It almost made me forget what lead her here in the first place. For a few blissful moments I completely forgot how totally F***ed up this whole situation is.

:D Thanks for the comments!  I'm feeling a lot better today so I'm working on TONS of editing!  It's going very well.  So hopefully I'll have another chapter for you later today.

Who is everyone's favorite character?  What about favorite scene so far?

Frosty is maybe my favorite, but also maybe Ginger....   LOL

I'd have to dig back for fav scene, but I really think the upcoming scenes are going to be my favorite.

If any of you have been paying the slightest amount of attention to my comments since this story started, then you'd know that my favorite character is obviously Remy. ^_^

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

If any of you have been paying the slightest amount of attention to my comments since this story started, then you'd know that my favorite character is obviously Remy. ^_^

I don't believe you.

27 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

:roflmao:

52.)

The two of them sat at the kotatsu, where from the top up they looked both to be the same, both adults, but it took no time at all for Gingers foot to come between her little girl’s thighs under the low table and to press her toes against the plastic while food was being explained. "These are poppadum's, they're like chips for dipping, and this is naan, you just tear it off and pick up your food with it."

I had no idea what she was saying, but I agreed nonetheless.  The food was alright - definitely not something I'd ever have eaten before.  But Ginger was always full of surprises.  She had even gotten me used to tea!  I ate a lot more than I thought I would, but it was already eleven at night and I hadn't eaten since the movie theater.

Dinner was routine, despite the fact that one of the adults sharing it had a diaper on and a foot against it to remind her. Ginger was so pleased at the results of her work. "I think I want to make your hair blonde tonight.” “I’m already blonde,” she said. “More blonde. Almost white, with little streaks of strawberry through it, doesn't that sound good?  We can watch TV while I do it.” There was something about that, something Ginger found enticing; changing her hair color, changing something about her. Marking her. Changing how she smelled, how she thought, how she looked? How lovely.

"Um... sure.  I guess." I didn't care either way.  I liked my hair, but it didn't matter as much as it did to other people.  And when I was younger, I died my hair all the time.  Blonde with strawberry streaks?  That seemed reasonable.  Her foot pushed against the diaper again and I exhaled.  Over the past half-hour, every time she did that, I felt more and more... out of breath.

Ginger cleaned up dinner, leaving her girl under the kotatsu. When she was finished cleaning up, she began to prepare what she needed to color the girl’s hair; a bowl of warm water, peroxide, some towels, and some dye. "Up you get, come on over to the sofa you can sit on the floor between my knees. How's your nappy hunny? Be honest with Mommy, you know that's best."

I looked up at her, confused.  Nappy?  Oh.  Diaper.  I pouted and shrugged my shoulders. "It's fine." It wasn't wet, if that was what she was asking.  I only had accidents when I was asleep.  The pull-ups were a personal thing between Remy and me - they weren't necessary.

"Good girl." She finished setting out what she needed and sat on the sofa, patting the floor in front of her. "Well, Mommy would like to change you so you make sure that your nappy needs changing before bed, alright poppet?" And then without room to disagree, she changed the subject. "You're going to be the cutest, so precious, I cant wait to see you with your hair all prettied up. This is how Mommy used to do her hair when she was a little girl, you know?"

Needs changing?  What did that mean?  Was I supposed to wet myself on purpose?  I never had, and I never would.  But there was no point arguing - I was having a nice time with Ginger.  Anytime she would say something to upset me, she'd say something else that calmed me right down. "How Mommy used to do her hair".  I smiled happily.  I was going to be so goddamn cute!

Ginger let Wendy control the TV remote - after putting it onto the Netflix kids’ section, of course. And she set about doing her hair; wetting it down and getting the bleach into it and her roots to start with, making sure not to drip anything onto her by protecting her shoulders with a pair of fluffy towels. "I know, it smells funny, but you can just smell your wrists okay? You smell so pretty, don't you?"

I smelled my wrists, the smell of Ginger's perfume washing over me, and nodded my head.  Gosh, I did smell nice... but the bleach smelled really bad.  Every few minutes, I'd smell my wrists just for the reprieve.  I put on some movie I used to watch when I was a kid and ignored the rest of the world.  Being a little girl... it really was underrated.  Maybe Remy's weird fetish was the best thing that ever happened to me.

She got distracted in the routine, distracted in the cycle of watching her movie, smelling her wrists fondly, touching her diaper without even noticing it, one into the other and into the other. She didn't notice when the beaching was done, when the color was streaked into her hair. It was only when she was prompted to get up and come into the bathroom to have her hair rinsed in the basin that she seemed to break out of that routine. And when she got there, when her hair was rinsed, she was going to see the true meaning of cuteness. And of belonging to Ginger - no adult would ever have their hair done in such a way.

Rinsing hair.  Dying hair.  Drying hair.  Boring boring boring.  But I didn't even have to do any of the work.  Ginger did literally everything.  Wasn't she bored of this by now?  It had been hours!  But sure enough, when she stood me in front of the mirror, with my hair now a bright blonde and dry, I was... well, definitely impressed.  But I looked awful young... "I mean... it's cute..." Adults didn't have hair this color - this was the kind of hair color you only saw on children.  Really young children.

"Look in the light." Ginger angled her head down so she could see the way the layers of strawberry just beneath the surface revealed themselves when she moved the top layer of her hair; it made her head look pure and untainted, with a streak of mischief just beneath the surface. "You are the cutest, I could eat you right up, you know that? Nom nom nom~" Ginger tickled her as she kissed at her neck and making nomming sounds, laughing.

Okay, so she was pretty cool.  And a pretty damn good Mom.  And hey, so what if my hair looked sort of childish?  It made times like this, when we'd play make believe, a little more believable.  And I couldn't lie - all this little kid stuff with Remy and Ginger... I didn't want it to stop.

~~~~~~~~~

Small Frosty is now available in entirety (75 chapters!) in PDF and ePub format on our Patreon!  Please consider supporting us! ^_^ 

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, thedman said:

Oh I want to cheat so bad and go read it on Patreon but some part of me loves waiting for the chapters to come out here

Not me, if i had the money I'd be over there reading the rest if it right now, i love this story.

Aww you guys are so sweet! :D 

I totally understanding waiting, dman.  Like watching TV episodes every week instead of binge watching them - each episode feels like so much more!

Then again, I'm super impatient, so.. XD

I've never been into binge watching/reading. I prefer to draw it out. Give every episode/chapter time to sink in.

2 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

I don't believe you.

Are you calling me a liar???

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

:roflmao:

You're mocking me, aren't you? <_<

In all seriousness Ginger is definitely my favorite character. Perhaps my favorite in ANY of Sophie & Pudding's stories (that I've read.) Because even though I find her actions deplorable, I still hang on every word out of her mouth and in her head. And I honestly can't argue with (what appears to be) the end result. Both Wendy & Remy seem to be happier now, and if you look beyond little insignificant details like basic human rights and the sanctity of the mind then you can't really blame Ginger for trying to make their lives better while also getting what she wants.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Both Wendy & Remy seem to be happier now, and if you look beyond little insignificant details like basic human rights and the sanctity of the mind then you can't really blame Ginger for trying to make their lives better while also getting what she wants.

This is my favorite sentence.  If this were a book, I'd quote this on the inside jacket.

19 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

This is my favorite sentence.  If this were a book, I'd quote this on the inside jacket.

:wub: Coming from you that means the world to me. ♡♡♡♡♡

53.)

"Are you feeling better?" Since Wendy had arrived, she'd been talked down, wet herself, been given a bath, had dinner, watched children’s movies while having her hair dyed and her fixation with Gingers scent built up. It had been, all things considered, a very busy night. And Wendy only had a smile on her face, looking at herself in the little hand mirror as she sat on the edge of her Mommy’s bed.

"Uh huh, I think so." I looked up at Ginger with a bright smile.  There was still the issue of Remy, but... I guess, in reality, Ginger couldn't fix that problem.  She could only help me feel better.  And she'd helped me feel a lot better indeed!  The fact that I'd been walking around her house in nothing but a diaper and t-shirt didn't even faze me.  Ginger as my Mommy... that was a really good decision on my part.

"You look so cute now, Wendy, cute enough to eat all the way up." Ginger nipped at the back of her earlobe, which just made the girl giggle like a child - a desired response. "I really wanted to change your nappy before bed... you know, all Mom-like and the way it goes? It would make me really happy if I could..."

"Um... alright?" She'd diapered me once.  What did I have against her doing it again?  And I could use it as an excuse to run to the bathroom - I didn't have to pee all that bad, but if I went to bed like this, I was guaranteed to wet in my sleep.

"Well..." Ginger ran her finger down the front of the top Wendy was wearing, and then traced it over and along her diaper, before bringing it up to lift the hem of the t-shirt. "I can't change a dry little girl, can I now? Mommy might not get the full experience, and if her tiny little poppet needs changing say... in a public place, wouldn't it be better - and fun - to give me some practice?"

A... public place?  I hardly understood what she was getting at.  I'd never worn a diaper outside the apartment, and as far as she knew, I'd never worn a diaper aside from tonight.  Sure, I had one accident at Remy's office... but the way she spoke, soft and fluid... a finger just below my belly button, against my tummy... it was hard to come up with something to say.

"You've never had a Mom, and I've never had a little baby girl... and I did a lot for you tonight, and I'd like it ever so much if you'd use your nappy for me, honey, so I can change you. I'll do it right away, I promise, I just think us bonding that close is important, don't you?"

Her lips were near my ear as she spoke, her fingertips running from my stomach to my side, under my shirt.  It was a weird feeling... a nice feeling.  A familiar feeling... but I couldn't place it.  My cheeks were warm. "I... um.  I'm not doing that, Ginger... I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna..."

"I'll be so upset if you don't, if you don't trust me enough to... even after all we've gone through..." It was easy to move her, easy to pull her into Ginger’s lap, easy to continue to play with her tummy and to whisper so quietly into her ear. "And you think, perhaps, why does Mommy want me to do this, and the answer is so simple... it's because Mommy knows best, doesn't she?"

Mommy knows best.  I bit my lip and looked down into my lap.  She whispered quietly in my ear.  She played with my skin beneath my top.  I felt... lightheaded.  But in a good way.  In a nice way.  And all she wanted was one stupid thing... "I... um.  I dunno.  I really don't want to, Ginger... please?"

"You want to, Wendy, you're just working through reasons not to because you think you shouldn't want to... but laying back on Mommy’s bed, knowing you were so cute and helpless that you had an accident when you were awake, and knowing how safe you are because Mommy will fix it." Those were potent words. "Mommy will fix it."

"I dun have to go that bad," I said simply, honestly, because... maybe she was right?  Maybe I wanted to?  But that didn't make sense, did it?  Ugh, why did my little girl feelings always conflict so much with my adult ones?! "Can we just please lay down for bed...?"

"It'll be so lovely to lay with me, in a nice fresh clean nappy, won't it?" It was like she hadn't even said anything, but honestly the admission was tantamount to surrender, to admitting she did want to do it. "And you'll have another bedtime accident, we know that for sure because you're a little bedwetter~" A term that Ginger hadn't used yet, but which had cycles upon cycles upon cycles of warm reinforcement over the past many hundred hours of hypnosis recordings. "And won't it be nice for it to happen much later on, when you're deep asleep and dreaming, deeply cuddled up with Mommy, my thumb between your lips..."

"I... I'm not..." Not a bedwetter?  I was a bedwetter!  But she didn't know that, did she?  I looked up at her with confusion and embarrassment as Ginger laid me down on the bed, on my back, and hovered over me.  Her hand pushed up my top and touched the waistband of my diaper.  I felt so... nice...

"Tell me you are." It was easy to want to hear it, easier still for Wendy to say it, to admit it. To be proud of; it was something that made her feel small and embarrassed, but at the same time, it made her feel unique and special. She was a bedwetter and she had Mommy and Daddy because of it. Truths that were evident.

I looked up at her bright, warm eyes... her soft, liquid voice... and I was so embarrassed.  But we were alone, in her bed, and I was wearing a diaper she put me in.  My Mommy put me in.  So I whispered it. "I'm a bedwetter..." If the reward of saying it wasn't enough, the rush of feelings, emotions... Ginger leaned in and kissed my forehead.  Then my nose.  And then, once, very softly, on my lips, and butterflies filled my stomach.

The kiss lingered in the air, lips apart from one another, but breaths sharing the same oxygen from the closeness. This was okay; Mommy understood her. Daddy loved it when his two favorite people in the world world were affectionate, when they kissed, when they touched. Ginger whispered. "Once you wet your nappy, little bedwetter, Mommy will kiss your lips again."

We curled up in bed together.  I had my head on her chest.  I'd never had my head on a woman's chest before, not since I was nine or ten years old.  Ginger's arm was around me.  My leg was over hers, so that the diaper was pressed to her thigh.  But I couldn't get that kiss out of my head.  Damnit... what was wrong with me?  How had I gotten myself into this?

There was so much new here, new hair, new closeness, new confessions, new feelings; but Ginger helped everything feel familiar and safe. She played with Wendy’s new hair, she held her in her new closeness, she encouraged and praised her confessions and she cultivated her feelings. Every now and then, whether she realized it or not, Wendy would whisper the word 'bedwetter' almost too quiet to hear, and then wriggle her diaper against Ginger’s thigh.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1