LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

know @Aries imagination must be going crazy right now!

Lol i figured someone would notice i haven't made a comment yet.

I wonder if her friend is ready to help change a messy diaper. Still yet, after all that time under hypnosis, that's going to take a lot to break, wonder how that is going to go.

And once it is all over, will Frosty have a diaper fetish?

So many questions.

Hiya everyone - sorry about the chapter delays.  I was working Wednesday and I was swamped. >_< I'll get another chapter up today and I'll try to have the whole thing done by next week sometime.  Sound good? ^_^ 

Today is super hectic 'cause it's the end of the month.  And to make matters worse, Pudding is having nerve problems.  Anyway, we'll keep you posted.

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

As in her nervous system? Or is she nervous about something?

She has neuralgia in her mouth.  It flares up like once every three months for a few days.  It's never a huge deal, but between the pain and medication she can't really focus.

6 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

She has neuralgia in her mouth.  It flares up like once every three months for a few days.  It's never a huge deal, but between the pain and medication she can't really focus.

Ouch. Tell her to get to feeling better, we can wait for the next chapter. Both you need some down time.

68.)

I waddled out into the living room wearing my pajamas - a nightie with little cartoons on the front.  I couldn't even begin to close my legs; Mommy's diapering was superb.  To make matters worse, I could barely stay standing on my wobbly knees, still delirious from Mommy's time attending to my diaper area.  The children's backpack was strapped firmly in place over my shoulders and I smiled at Lala with a bright butterfly pacifier in my mouth.  The epitome of an overgrown two year old.

Well. Alright. Lala forced herself to bite her tongue and managed a faint smile. "Well you look nice." Nice was the best she could manage. Ginger smirked at her, unseen from Wendy, and Lala looked away. What were they doing to her best friend? "Ready to go?"

"Uh huh!" I had the go-ahead from Mommy and Daddy.  When I left the apartment and went out into the hall, I felt excitement rather than anxiety.  Excitement for a sleepover!

"You know you're waddling, right? Can you even close your legs?" She literally toddled down the stairs, humming loudly and excitedly as she went. Lala just had to get her away from this place...

I looked down at my feet, pushed outward at my thighs, and unable to touch them together.  My cheeks went scarlet and the humming stopped altogether.  In less than a second, my excitement faltered and vanished.  I toddled down the stairs after her in silence.

Great. Now she was sad! Lala fumed for a little bit to herself, and then decided to pursue the lesser of two evils. "I asked if you could close your legs, I didn't say you weren't cute." God what a concession to make. They got to Lala's car and immediately Wendy stood by the back door.

"You're sitting--" She stopped herself and shook her head, unlocking the door and climbing into the driver's seat.  I sat in the back.  I had an emergency phone in my bag if I needed it - a flip phone programmed with Mommy and Daddy's cell and work numbers.  But nothing else.  It didn't even have games.  But I entertained myself with a game where you have to lift your feet up whenever you pass streetlights.  Though it was a lot harder in such thick diapers...

"It's been so long since you've been over," Lala tried to maintain conversation, though it was awkward with her best friend in the back. "You're always so nice to cuddle in bed." Because ever since forever, unless there was a sexual conquest taking her spot, Wendy slept in bed with Lala when she stayed over. They were just close friends, is all. "Are you excited?" Not that this was a pleasure trip, but maybe they could work on the stuff tomorrow. Maybe calm the rest of the night would be good...

"Uh huh!  I mean, it's exciting..." Despite the circumstances, I thought.  I looked down at my little tie up tennis shoes and tried to close my legs again.  No luck. "Um... I'm sorry that you're dragged into this.  I mean, we don't have to act like... I mean, I don't want to act like you're babysitting me.  I mean, we're best friends, right?" I smiled happily.

"Yeah, we're best friends." But it's not like she could see her an equal like this. "But I'm older than you," technically true! "so you should make sure to listen to me, too, alright?" She could not B E L I E V E she said that.

I pouted and crossed my arms, but... I couldn't argue her logic.  She was three months older than me, after all... "Wait, don't you live over there?” "We're not going to my place." "But you just said..." I watched her subdivision go by and I pushed my face against the window.

"We're gonna stay at a surprise place, won't that be cool? We'll have a balcony, and a pool." She said to the girl who had a pillow between her legs worth of padding. "And you can eat anything you want from the minibar." Does deprogramming your brainwashed best friend count as a tax deduction?

"I gotta call Daddy an' tell him where we're going." I said it so obviously, so straightforward, like... of course I had to.  There was no question about it. I pulled my backpack off the other seat and fished out my cell phone.

"Alright, let him know we're staying at the Ritz on 4th." Which, hopefully, she wouldn't realize was about two blocks away from where they'd actually be going. Jesus, was Lala pinning her hopes on the idea that her best friend was such a child now that she wouldn't realize which hotel they were at?

I sent a text and Daddy sent one back.  Then, once we payed and got the hotel room, I sent him another with the hotel room.  I put my ringer on full volume and put the phone next to the bed, just in case he called to say goodnight. "Why aren't we at your place?  Is it messy?  I dun care if your house is messy, Lala.  I've seen it all."

"I just haven't seen you in a while, that's all." They were on the 14th floor, high enough for it to be nice when Lala opened the door wall out to the balcony, and she took a deep breath in. How was she going to save her best friend from this...

"Wow, it's gorgeous up here..." I was still in my nightgown and it was a cold November night, but we could see the entire city.  I pointed down the street to the left. "Remember I lived over there.  Or... maybe it's over there?" I thought we were on 4th street.  Right?  I shrugged.

"Yup, I do remember that." Sure. Whatever. "Wanna go pick a movie on pay per view?" Which reminded Lala, “Remember when you were younger, you used to call it Paper View?" God when she was younger than what? Two? She sucked on her pacifier proudly, she moved in the diapers like she'd always worn them, she tugged on the edges of her nightie and flashed her padded behind to the entire world without even thinking. What had become of her best friend...

"They sound exactly the same!  That's not even my fault!" The pacifier hung from my nightie, forgotten.  I didn't even notice it was there when the checkout lady gave us our room key.  Things like that... I never really thought about them anymore.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"Remember when you were younger, you used to call it Paper View?" 

13 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"They sound exactly the same!"

Well, she's not wrong...

Ok, now that it looks like she's going to be saved, we can start giving our ideas on how things will fall apart from the seams.

I think Wendy will end up needing a spanking and her freind will end up giving it to her realizing that she has no other choice or because she slowly starts treating her like the baby she is

That was fantastic. I loved seeing Lala back. I am not sure if she can turn things around any longer but I am pleased to see her try. I really liked how she brought Frosty back to a little reality with pointing out how Mommies and Daddies get married, not Daddies and baby girls. I think that if Lala can make that little emergency phone take a little trip off the 14th floor balcony she has a much better chance getting her Frosty back. Still loving the story and looking forward to reading the rest. 

8 hours ago, CDfm said:

I really liked how she brought Frosty back to a little reality with pointing out how Mommies and Daddies get married, not Daddies and baby girls.

One of my favorite of Pudding's ideas. ^_^  She's such a smarty.

69.)

"Are you happy?" It was a question she hadn't really asked, not in a serious considered way, and it wasn't until they were both back inside and on the bed that she did. It was easier to be calm without the devil in the next room. "Like this, I mean? You keep saying you are, but then you say you don't want me to treat you like a kid, but you say being treated like a kid is making you happy so I'm confused." Lala's voice trailed off.

"...oh.  Um..." It was sort of hard to explain... "Well, I mean, I am happy.  Definitely!  I like the way Daddy treats me... I don't ever have to do anything, and I'm always taken care of, and he's actually around for a change.  And Mommy... well, she sort of... takes care of all the stuff Daddy doesn't.  And it was my idea, by the way!  Involving Ginger.  You know my mom left when I was young, and... I dunno.  I really... I think it really makes me happy."

"You remember before, right? Like..." Before the big hole in her memory? Yeah don't bring it up yet Lala. Leave it be until the morning. "You used to have an opinion on everything, you used to tell it like it was, and you'd never quiet down. What changed, do you think?"

I shrugged. "I'm still like that.  Just not with Mommy and Daddy, that's all." She gave me a look of suspicion and I rushed to defend myself. "I mean it!  Like, I don't want you to treat me like a kid because I'm not a kid.  I don't want anyone to treat me like that.  Just Mommy and Daddy.  I'm still a grown up.  It's just like... a game we play.  Does that make sense?"

"Well, if it's just a game, then why did you need to wear diapers here? Why wouldn't Ginger let you use the bathroom here? Or sleep in adult clothes tonight?" it was a far less confrontational tone.

"...well..." I took a moment to think about it.  "There are rules.  Like any game.  If I want to play, I have to follow the rules.  And this is just one of the rules.  But anytime, if I wanna, I can stop playing and things are going to go back to how they were." Obviously.

"Yeah? You think so?" Lala tried to tread carefully. "There was mail addressed to Ginger in your letterbox, you know? If she lives there now, what will happen if you decide to end the game?"

"She doesn't live there," I said flatly. "She just comes over a lot.  And if I say I don't want her around, she doesn't come around!  That's all.  You can get your mail delivered to my house too, if you wanna.  Until I say you can't.  That's just how it is."

"So how come you agreed to stay in one diaper all night and all day, instead of just saying the game was on pause so you could come hang out? Like, what if we went to a movie tomorrow, and you'd wet yourself tonight? Being around all those people?" Hey now, how was Lala to know that her best friend was programmed to find that idea intoxicating.

"...w-well..." I looked at the television an then down at my hands in front of me. "I... I could.  But... but it's not fair to just pause the game whenever I wanna.  'Cause I wouldn't want Mommy or Daddy to pause it whenever they wanna.  So... I dunno..." It made sense.  Right?  I was making sense...

"I see." Leave well enough alone, Lala. "You know there're probably people online who'd pay a lot to see stuff like that. Maybe that can be your career? Stay at home career baby girl? Get some cameras, make a lot of money, get to play your game." Ugh. Dumb. Whatever. "Did you find a movie?"

"...it's personal," I said quietly, tossing Lala the remote a little too harshly. "It's not some weird sex thing like all the guys you're into.  Or girls, or whatever.  It's just... it makes me happy, so maybe back off." But the nagging idea of Mommy and Daddy together...  I pushed the pillow into my chest and pouted.

For being so accommodating, Lala kinda figured her best friend might have tried being grateful! Whatever. "Can I ask you a question?" No response. She'd turned away. Lala asked anyway. "What if this was your norm, like, what if it was forever? Would you be happy? As a family kinda thing?"

I blinked and looked over at Lala.  She was just starting some stupid romance movie and she didn't look back.  If this was... normal?  I shimmied down the bed a little and shrugged my shoulders. "I mean... it's sort of normal already, isn't it?  Do I wanna be like this all the time?  Yeah.  I already am..."

"So like... what if you went for a vacation together, and you have the kids room, they share a bed because it makes more sense. Or what if... they wanted to get some of the tax benefits together, so they got married, or bought a house together? Like what if they weren't in love, but they were together like... a salt and pepper shaker: together for the sake of the food. Which is you." Somewhere in there was Wendy...

"...well..." I sunk lower into the bed and bit my lip. "I mean... I sleep with Daddy, so--" "But what if you had your own room.  Wouldn't you sleep in there?" "Well... um... I... I guess?  I mean, maybe for naps?" "And Ginger wanted to take a nap?" "She could take a nap with me!" "And Remy?" "W-we... could take a nap together..."

"I mean, you were watching that show with the fairies when I came over, if you had your own room you could decorate your bed with stuff from that show, right? Probably get like... shit, iono, a crib? Or a cute race car bed or something." Lala had resolved to talk to her like she was a child, without being condescending. It wasn't going well.

"I don't need a crib!  I'm not an actual baby, Lala!" "What about one of those bunk bed things that are a princess castle?" Oh... I fumbled for the pacifier and played with the guard. "It's just a game... we're just playing a game.  You're thinking too much about it..."

"I think you're just not thinking enough." Lala looked at her at last and grinned. "I mean, aren't you missing out? A Princess Castle bed, and glow in the dark stars, or or... a star projector? And... oh, OH! Do you have a dolly? Like one you carry around everywhere? You didn't bring one so I guess not, but you should get one, that would be cute." It was nice to be able to put her rage on hold and make light of this. Tomorrow, though, Lala was going to hit back in full force.

A princess castle bed... glow in the dark stars... a dolly... I cuddled up to the pillow to watch the movie, but I couldn't pay attention.  This was a game, I reminded myself.  And I gave up so much.  I waddled around in diapers full time and I didn't even have a dolly!  If I was going to put this much effort in, they should too.  And when I closed my eyes to go to sleep, I knew I deserved more.

• Like 5

Well this took a... strange turn. What is Lala trying to do here? What's her game plan?

Also I thought you didn't upload on weekends? Not that I'm complaining! :D

Grammar Patrol:

15 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

, you used to tell it like it was, and you'd never be quietened down. What changed, do you think?"

15 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Probably get like... shit, iono, a crib?

We usually don't post on weekends because we've got a lot of non-computer-y stuff going on.  But today I'm working on some stuff on my computer and I'm like "oh hey I can probably put a chapter up real quick!" and that's exactly what I did. ^_^