LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

I don't say it enough, but thank you guys for all the wonderful comments.  They are literally the greatest motivation!  

There's a certain point I want to get to today in this story and I'm hoping I can edit a little faster than usual. >_<  So... fingers crossed!  More chapters soon!

45.)

"I never realized how pretty you are when you smile," Ginger complimented her, off-handedly, and added, "I think it's because you never really smile around me. I want for you to like me, you know that, Frosty? I want for you to want me around, to be in your life. Sometimes I wonder if you'd prefer I wasn't, though."

I looked down at my ice cream and licked the sprinkles off the top.  Ice cream always made me smile, no matter what.  Even when I was sitting in a wet pull-up out in the cold late-autumn. "No, that's... that's not it." I sighed and took another lick. "I just... think we're really close.  And... you know a lot of stuff even Lala doesn't know, and... and..."

"And Lala's your best friend, right? So if I know some things she doesn't, I wonder what that makes me." Ginger knew that a word would come to Wendy over and over, a word that described her exactly. A word she didn't know what to do with at first, admittedly, but that didn't mean she wouldn't figure it out. Daddy had seemed foreign once, too.

I pouted and looked at her quietly.  Ginger... first I thought she had a crush on Remy, and then I thought she had a crush on me.  But here we were, getting ice cream together, and I realized that I didn't understand her at all. "You keep saying that.  Mommy.  Ever since I told you about the Daddy stuff.  And you did it yesterday.  And you did it today.  Why are you trying to play our game?  It's private."

That question was unexpected, and Ginger soured but only for a moment, barely enough to notice. "I'm friends with the both of you, close with you, close with your Daddy, maybe I got the wrong impression of things." With one scoop of ice-cream in her mouth, Ginger watched Wendy like she'd watch prey.

"I don't care if you're close to us.  We're engaged.  And... and I like you and all, and I think you're cool to just, talk to and stuff.  I think we're pretty good friends, right?  But this is personal.  It's between him and me and you can't just pretend like you're a part of that." I took another lick of my ice cream.  I hoped I was getting through to her. "I want you around, but you're just so invasive sometimes.  Maybe get a boyfriend."

"I'm not interested in any of that.  You understand, don't you? I'm not the romantic type, I don't really date. Honestly, I'm too busy for relationships or friendships, but I make room for the two of you because..." She leaned across the table. "Because you're special."

I rolled my eyes and took another lick of my ice cream. "Whatever.  I think you just need to get laid or something.  From one friend to another." Even if it wasn't a very friendly thing to say, it was the sort of way Lala and I would talk all the time.  It absolutely wasn't the way a little girl talked to her Mommy.

So enough was enough. She climbed up on the table and put her hand on Wednesday’s cheek, and she whispered in her ear. "You're a big girl, huh? You don't need a Mommy? Alright, suit yourself." She wouldn't even remember what was said after that.  Thirty seconds later, Ginger slid back into her chair and began working on her ice cream again, waiting for the show to begin.

I shoved her away, or I thought I did, but she was sitting there eating her ice cream.  I pouted, frustrated, and licked my own.  But the cold winds were colder than I remembered.  I shivered a little.  I couldn't even finish my ice cream.  I closed my eyes and got up from the table. "I wanna go home now," I told Ginger harshly.

"Sit down, baby girl, I'm still eating." Ginger would be as cold as the ice cream, until Wendy said those magic words, until Wendy admitted to needing her. As cold as the world around her would seem.

"Fuck you, I want to go home!" Swearing wasn't something I did anymore, not around Remy.  The word felt weird on my tongue, but I needed to make a point.  I hugged myself in my coat and looked down at my feet.  I felt uneasy.  I felt... uncomfortable.  I felt nostalgic...

"I'm going to tell your Daddy that you used a bad word. He's going to be disappointed." This was rough; Remy as Daddy had the luxury of time. Ginger as Mommy didn't have that. Her transformation in Wendy's eyes would be stark, and sometimes volatile. But the results needed to happen, or all this would be for nothing.

Bad word.  Disappointed.  I hesitated and turned away from the woman at the table.  I looked out at the street, at the passing cars, remembering when I was younger, and my sister and I would count cars on the way to the mall.  I closed my eyes and shook my head. "I wanna go home," I muttered, trying not to think about it.

Ginger finished her ice cream and set the cup in the waste bin, wiping her hands off with a napkin. Oh to be inside that girl’s head right now; she could have written a thesis! “I’m disappointed, too, Wednesday. I've been lovely to you, caring, accommodating, motherly, and you use awful words like that? Talk to me in those tones?" Dismissively, she shook her head.

"...shut up," I mumbled quieter, shaking my head.  Motherly.  Caring.  Accommodating.  Lovely.  I remembered when my mom was around, before she left.  I wasn't sure lovely or caring were the proper words for it.  She was busy.  Too busy for me or my sister.  Then she wasn't around anymore, and... I started to breathe heavily.

"I dropped everything when you needed me, and I always do. I'm always here when you need me, aren't I? Today, at the party, when you started having night time accidents?" These were strategic words, to be sure. On the way to the car, Ginger was silent, letting the words weigh the girl down. Letting her drown in her pride and her stubbornness. Eventually, and before too long at that, Wendy would come to the conclusion she'd been programmed to; that she needed Ginger. And Ginger was sure of that.

"SHUT UP!" I slammed my hands on her car door and shook my head. "I can't right now, Wendy." "Ask your father." "Go play with your sister." "I'm on the phone." "I'll be home after you're in bed." My mom's words played in my ears.  I leaned against the car and bit my lip hard, drawing blood.  Tears filled up my eyes.

When she started to cry, Ginger waited. When she started to shiver, Ginger waited. When her nails dug into her own arms, that’s when Ginger struck. She put herself in the way, she cuddled her up, she engulfed her and encompassed her, and reminded her of one simple thing. One obvious thing. "I'll never leave you. I'll always have time for you. I'll always be here."

"YOU!  AREN'T!  MY!  MOM!" I hit her over and over until I couldn't anymore.  Until I felt weak and sick.  I curled up in her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her waist.  I was going to throw up.  I couldn't stop everything from spinning.  What was wrong with me?  What was going on?

"She was never there, was she?" It was easy for Ginger to hold her, no matter what she did. It was easy for Ginger to play with her hair. It was easy for Ginger to route the origin of the trauma, of the resistance. It was easy to know what was happening, and how to use it. "She never had time for you?"

"Shut up... shut up, shut up, shut up..." I buried my head in Ginger's neck and used her to warm me up.  The pull-up between my legs was so cold and I felt so humiliated.  Sure, my mom and I didn't have the best relationship.  But that never mattered before.  Why did it suddenly matter now?

"Shh..." Despite her crying out in anguish, her negative responses, Wendy held tightly onto Ginger’s form and sobbed, and she certainly didn't fight off the cuddling. "That's why you were so upset when Remy didn't have time for you, you felt neglected, second best. Thats why you get so upset when you think of me as Mom, it would make you feel the same way..."

Her words were heavy on my heart.  My excuses... I told her she wasn't part of our game.  That was true.  But was this true, too?  I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to feel.  I just felt sick and uncomfortable and dizzy.  Holding onto her... that was all that made me feel better...

"I don't want to be given anything, poppet, not a role in your life, or your dynamic, not your affection, kindness, or trust. I'll earn every last bit of that, so when you offer it, you know you made the right choice." Ginger pulled her into the backseat of her car, holding her cuddled against her chest and playing with her hair. "And if you ever want me to be that to you, I will be. And I promise you'll always come first."

Always come first... my heart hurt.  My chest hurt.  My head hurt.  I curled up with my face against her lap and thought about a life where I could come first.  Even today, Remy took that phone call.  He went to work.  And Ginger came running to my side.  Would... would it be so bad, to have her?  To know I was always safe with somebody?  Of course not... it's what I'd always wanted.  So I nodded my head and blushed through my tears. "...I'd... like it... if you were my Mommy..."

"There's a good girl..." Ginger played with her hair, held her close, found the binkie that had popped out of her dress, and slipped it between her lips. She always was good in the crunch time, always was her best under pressure. "You're too precious for just one person to look after, aren't you? Don't you worry, Mommy will do a good job, you'll see."

It felt like... like a weight was lifted off my chest.  Like everything felt easy and free again.  I didn't know how to explain it.  But... but maybe a part of me thought this was a good idea.  Remy, my lover, my everything, as a Daddy.  And Ginger, the girl I was hardly friends with, restoring my faith as a Mommy.  Half the reason I hadn't wanted children was because of my Mom... and now... now I had the chance to have everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy has a Mommy now! :o  Obviously nothing bad can come from this.  But if you are skeptical, chapters 46-56 are posted on our Patreon.  Please consider supporting us! ^_^ 

• Like 5

Damn... As a middle child I can definitely sympathize with Wendy feeling second best to Remy. I can't even be mad at Ginger for exploiting that. I consider myself a rather strong-willed individual, but she probably could've had me bawling like a baby using that sort of tactic. You know I've been a vical proponent against Ginger from day 1. But even am now finding myself thinking "Maybe losing to Ginger isn't such a bad thing for Wendy after all?"

God, I wish I had more likes to give!

46.)

I looked up at my apartment building and then down at my feet.  This whole thing was a mess... "I don't know what to do," I mumbled, more to myself than to Ginger.  She sat in the driver's seat and waited until I was ready to get out of the car.  I agreed to let her play Mommy.  I agreed without even talking to Remy!  But it was personal... special between him and me.  But if I went back on my word now, if I told Ginger I couldn't do it... I had a sinking feeling in my stomach.  I wanted her to... to fill that hole my mom left when I was a kid.  Damnit...

”Do what feels right.  And if someone won’t take your side when it feels right then that person needs to get over themselves.” Ginger always had a certain way of talking, a speech pattern like she’d seen the cheat codes of life and knew the right magic words to say.

"I can't tell him," I said quietly, nervously.  But if I didn't... I didn't want to lie either.  I couldn't believe I'd made this decision without him.  I leaned back in the seat and looked up at the roof of the car.  Ugh!  Why as this so complicated!  A month ago, none of this would have ever happened!  And to make matters worse, my pull-up was cold and horribly uncomfortable.  I couldn't sit still for more than a minute!

"Why can't you tell him?" There was a tone to her voice, something... therapist-esque. "Are you afraid of how he'll react, or are you afraid of what he might think?" For a woman who did so much meddling, Ginger sure did seem to care.

"Because, this... thing.  It's special to him.  And I guess I've sort of... grown to like it." I blushed a little at the admission. "And I invited you into it, without even talking to him!  And... ugh, he's going to feel like he's not good enough, or that I need more than him.  And I don't!  I love him!  I just... I can't explain it..."

"Or maybe he's going to feel like there are different things we both offer you, different feelings that we're both more set up to handle. You might not have sexual feelings for me, for example, but I doubt you would talk to him about how you want to look cuter in those pretty gingham clothes. Kids have two parents, socially, for a reason. Why shouldn't you get to have two parent figures, Wednesday?"

"I'm not an actual kid," I muttered.  But she had a point... and it started to make me jealous.  Kids got two parents.  I never did.  I had my dad and my sister growing up... I bit my lip and looked at my shoes.  I wanted two parents... "I dunno what to say... he's gonna get upset... and when he says no, then that's that..." Over the past week or two, Remy had started to make my decisions.  It was... well, it was annoying sometimes.  But it was nice other times.  And if he said no about this... could I even argue?

"You should trust him.” Lord knows that Ginger did. "Tell him how you feel and what you want, that you want a Mommy too, and you want for it to be me. And then offer it to him, tell him that his decision is the final one and you're his little girl and you'll respect it. Make it his decision, because he loves you and I think you know he'll make the right one." Her finger traced down the girl’s chest and pointed to her heart. "Deep down in here, you know."

I knew.  I hugged Ginger goodbye and climbed out of the car, walking up the stairs to my apartment.  Remy was on the phone when I came in so I went straight to my room and changed into a fresh pull-up.  The thought of changing into panties didn't even occur to me: after all, this was my constant reminder that Remy was my Daddy and that he would take care of me.  I had to wait a whole hour for Remy to finish all the work he was doing, and by the end of it, I had a pretty good idea of what to say.  Of course, my anxiety was through the roof... "Daddy...?  Are you done with work?"

"Done enough to spend some time with my favorite princess, come here." I picked her up like a doll and put her on my desk, kissing her forehead. "I'm sorry about earlier, about work and nonsense getting in the way. I know you don't like it, but I know you're clever enough to know it's important, too."

Oh yeah.  He'd left me at the movies!  I gave him a stern glare and then let it soften.  Maybe this could go my way after all.  If he felt guilty, he might sway in my favor. "That's alright.  I mean, Ginger and I... well we had a good time, and we talked, and..." I looked down at my feet, kicking them off the side of his desk. "I want to talk to you about something serious... and it's going to upset you, and I'm a little scared..."

"Well, you're here and you've been brave enough to come to me, so maybe it's not as scary as you think it is? Do you want to sit on Daddy's lap while you talk about it? Would that help?" This kind of thing came so easily now.

"Um... yeah, if that's okay..." He pulled me down onto his lap and bounced me a little bit on his knee.  This pose, this helped a lot.  Because I didn't have to look him in the eye as I said it... "Ginger... and I.  Um.  We were talking..." Deep breath, Wendy... "What I mean is... I grew up without my mom, you know?  She left when I was a kid, and even before then, she never really had time for me..." It wasn't something I talked a lot about.  But Remy had met my dad.  The topic had come up before.

"That's true, it was just you and your Dad. I wonder if that's why you're such a little Daddy’s girl now, huh?" I booped her chin and bounced her a little, squeezing her tight. How easy it became to treat your adult fiancée as a child, huh? I wondered why it had taken us so long.

"Right, well..." Like a bandaid.  Rip it off, Wendy.  I bit my lip and played with my fingers in front of me. "I... I miss my mom..." "Of course you do." "Yeah, but I mean... more than really missing her, I miss... just... having a mom." Too vague.  I wasn't articulating myself well.  Bandaid, Wendy! "I want one.  I want... um... a mom... um... like how you're my Daddy?"

"Oh." It was an answer like ‘oh’ that really let things sit there in the open like an angry wound for longer than they needed to. And I didn't mean for it to! I was just surprised. Probably not for the reasons she thought, though. "Well, how about Ginger?" Straight away, suggestion. Smile. Cuddle.

I blinked, completely taken aback.  Uh... "I... uh.  Yeah.  I mean... she would be really good at it, I think?" She was also the only person who knew about my pull-ups.  Lala knew about the Daddy stuff, but... Lala as my Mommy?  Oh my days, I might actually die of embarrassment.  No, Ginger... she fit.  It felt almost surreal, because she fit so well.  Like she was meant for this... "But are you sure?  I... I mean, I don't want you to feel like you aren't enough... because you are!"

"Honey, do you have any idea how much sympathy I have for your father? He had a little girl, and had to take you to get your first bra, handle your periods, talk about boys with you. No no, a girl, a little girl, my small Frosty? She needs - no, she deserves - a Mom. And Ginger is... special, isn't she? To both of us. She's helped us both so much. I couldn't imagine anybody better."

I wrapped my arms around Remy as tight as I could and pushed my cheek into his.  I couldn't have asked for a better fiancé.  I couldn't have asked for a better Daddy!  I kissed him once, hard on the lips, and smiled sheepishly.  Wow... "Thank you so, so, so, so, so, so much... and I promise it won't be weird or anything and everything is gonna be great!  I promise!"

I laughed. We laughed, together, and I pulled her up into my arms. "Maybe we can go on vacations together, places where nobody knows us, and you can dress the way you feel deep down inside.  We can go to like... Disneyworld, together, as a family. The three of us?"

My eyes lit up like Christmas tree lights.  Disney World... a dreamy smile rested on my lips.  I couldn't wait to text Ginger and tell her how it went!  Everything felt like it was coming together.  Like it was falling in place.  I sat in Daddy's arms a little while longer, enjoying the closeness, the happiness between us, before pulling on his fingers. "You promised," I reminded him. "When I got home." We were going to have sex.  Grown up time.  And nothing put me in the mood like being reminded my fiancé was the sweetest man in the world.

• Like 3

Ginger is still pushing the buttons from behind the curtain, now manipulating Remy into the fold.  Not sure the sex part will happen for Frosty though.  Thanks for the update!

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

Ginger is still pushing the buttons from behind the curtain, now manipulating Remy into the fold.  Not sure the sex part will happen for Frosty though.  Thanks for the update!

Thanks! :D  Gonna try to get another chapter up since yesterday was a holiday and I missed it.

47.)

"I did promise that, didn't I?" And honestly, I wanted to. But I also wanted something else, something that seemed to be louder in my head, a voice I didn't recognize but listened to nonetheless. "I was going to take you out for ice cream, though, and then to buy some toys because I got a bonus at work, and thought we'd celebrate. Buuut if you'd rather just go to our room..."

"Ginger and I got ice cream," I said simply, with a coy smile on my face.  He was dodging out of this.  He had been for weeks.  The first time I thought maybe it was coincidence, but the second time, after the spanking?  And then there was last week.  I crossed my arms and looked at him with a bit of anxiety. "...you still wanna… right?"

"I'm an adult man, honey, with the most beautiful girl in the entire world on my lap, of course I want to." So then, I wondered, even as we went to our bedroom together, why wasn't I even hard?

"Hold on, I'm gonna change!" I was excited.  I had thought about this all week, and today, when he'd finally agreed... there was no backing down now.  I wasn't sure what had gotten into him - maybe this Daddy/Little Girl stuff scared him on some level - but I was going to show him that it was okay.  I came back out of the closet in the same gingham dress, still wearing my pull-up, and having tied my hair in pigtails with ribbon. "Do I look okay, Daddy...?"

"You look beautiful, princess, absolutely beautiful." But... she looked like a princess. My princess. And no matter how much I tried, I couldn't see her any other way, I couldn't see her sexually, I couldn't see her in the context of something...adult and alluring... so I hesitated.

I walked up to my fiancée, who sat on the edge of the bed with a smile, and kissed him on the lips.  My hands ran down his sides, until they found his hands.  I put his palms on the skirt of my dress, against my hips, on the sides of my pull-up.  I knew this whole Daddy thing was a fetish for him, and I was eager to use it to my advantage.  I wouldn't make the same mistake as before. "Daddy, please... I'm a good little girl... I want a reward..."

"You do, huh?" And here was the issue - I choked. I wasn't smooth, I wasn't confident. I didn't know the right things to say, I didn't go from one strength to another. I stammered. I acted like an uncomfortable teenager..

"Uh huh..." His hands stayed on my hips and I pouted a little.   Jeeze, did I have to do everything?  I took his hand in mine and lifted up my dress, putting it on my outer thigh, right against the fabric of the pull-up.  My always-present symbol of love and devotion. "Please Daddy... I'll do anything you want to prove I'm a good girl... as long as you reward me..." Maybe it was the two weeks without an orgasm, but I swear, this stuff was turning me on!

"Lay down." I motioned for her to do that, to lay on the bed, but I think it was probably only to get my hands away from her thighs. Her smile melted hearts like caramel in the microwave, but for me it just made me feel... paternal. "Is that how a good girl acts, Frosty? Is that how a good girl is ladylike?"

Oh, no, no, no!  No, I wasn't going to fall into that trap!  I wouldn't act up!  I quickly climbed onto our bed and shuffled into the center of it, lying firmly on my back and staring up at our bedroom ceiling. "Yes Daddy, uh huh, I'm a very good girl!  Very ladylike!  I promise, I'll listen to anything you say, I promise!" No more spankings.  No more reasons to say no to me.  I'd be good...

"And do ladylike princesses try to seduce their daddies, do you think? Do proper little girls think with their hearts, or their cunnies, hmm? I think I raised you to know the right answer to that, Frosty, don't you?" I could see her frustration, fighting with her understanding; both were all over her face.

"...with their hearts, Daddy," I muttered nervously.  I was doing everything right, wasn't I?  Of course I was!  I didn't understand why he was saying these things... I went to sit up, but then I thought better of it.  Good girls listen.  Daddy has the final say.  So I took a deep breath and nodded my head. "I love you, Daddy... with my whole heart... I just want... you to give me what I deserve..." If he thought I was bad, I'd get spanked again.  But I hadn't been bad!  I hadn't... and still, I was so nervous I was shaking.

So I did, I gave her what she deserved, I gave her everything she could ever want or need - I leaned in close, I put my hand in her head, and I kissed her. Not on the lips, not passionately, no no. I kissed her on the forehead, I kissed her protectively. And I put my hand in my pocket and pulled something out, pressed it into her hand while I kissed her face. And when she looked, she'd see a little jewelry box. A tiny little burgundy box with a bracelet inside that had one charm that read 'Daddys Girl' and countless hooks for others.

I sat up slowly and opened the box, taking out the bracelet in confusion.  I... what?  Why was he giving me this?  But when I read the little charm, I just about melted.  Oh... oh my gosh.  I bit my lip and looked up at Remy with sparkling eyes. "This is so beautiful..." He hadn't gotten me jewelry since our engagement ring.  I just... there weren't words for how happy I was.  I put my wrist out so he could put it on.

I put it around her wrist and watched as she lifted her hand to see it jingle, watched the smile on her face. "You deserved a reward for being a good girl, Frosty, and that's why I wanted to take you out. Anybody can do naughty stuff in bed, anybody can think with their cunnies can't they? But you're smarter than that, you're better. You think with your heart, and your love for Daddy, don't you?"

"I..." I looked up at him nervously and then down at the bracelet on my wrist.  Something was wrong.  I wasn't stupid, and I knew Remy really well.  There wasn't a week that went by when we hadn't had sex, and now it had been a month.  And that's when I thought... "Are you... um... cheating on me?"

• Like 3

Loved it. I still don’t care all that much for Ginger and how she is manipulating everyone. I was actually hoping that Remy and Frosty would make love. I can totally understand why Remy is reluctant. Him seeing her as his baby girl I wouldn’t be able to make love under similar circumstances. My concern is that Frosty is going to move on if she thinks she won’t get to realize her dream of becoming a wife. Earlier today I tried giving a story a like and was denied but I just tried again and it worked. I will never figure all of that out. 

My understanding is Ginger plays both teams.  She can get both Remy and Wendy in one fell swoop.  However, Remy will remain straight, while Wendy will become more fluid.  Just my take.

15 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

My understanding is Ginger plays both teams.  She can get both Remy and Wendy in one fell swoop.  However, Remy will remain straight, while Wendy will become more fluid.  Just my take.

SEXUAL FLUIDITY?!  In one of our stories?! :o 

(New chapters today!  Thanks for all the wonderful comments, I love you guys. ^_^ )

48.)

I tried not to be angry that she'd asked that, she had every right to, but I felt hurt anyway. "No, I just… don't care about that stuff right now. Not with you or anybody, alright?" How did I even explain this? "I don't want to waste time and energy on that crap, Frosty, I just want to take care of you. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like sex was all I wanted, but that was just filling a void that's not even there anymore."

"What are you talking about..?" Not with me?  Or anyone?  I didn't buy that.  I looked at the bracelet and then... then I got upset.  I was frustrated, and I did something I hadn't done in a while.  I called Remy by his name when we were alone. "Remy.  What is going on?  Tell me the truth!  I swear, if you don't, then... then..." What?  We'd break up?  I took the ring off my finger and held it up for him to see. "Tell me the truth!"

The truth? And she'd threaten me like that? I took her hand and spoke sternly. "You never take that off, young lady, that ring is a promise and I'm not the father of a girl who breaks her promises, you understand?" I expected defiance. What I got was a somewhat melty, a little bit pathetic, little whimper and expression on her face.

I hesitated, looking up at him, then down at the ring in my hand.  But I was upset!  What... what if he was cheating on me?  I felt tears in my eyes and they dropped down my cheeks before I could stop them.  Damnit... "It's a promise for you, too... it's a promise that you aren't gonna sleep with anybody else, and you are, and... and... and I dressed up like this for you!  And I learned to love being your little girl for you!  And... and...." How could I have been so stupid....

"I'm not sleeping with anybody, Frosty! I'm not sleeping with you or with anybody else because I don't..." I didn't, what? How did I even put this?  How did I tell this to a child? But Wendy wasn't a child, not really, so I told her directly. "I used to be so fixated with that, with making sure we had sex because that's what I thought was the glue that made a relationship special, I thought that was what mattered... but we have something else that makes us special now, something that's not just... rubbing naked bodies against one another, something... beautiful. And... and I'm disappointed, Frosty, because I thought you got that..."

Disappointed.  I hesitated on that word.  My chest started to ache.  Disappointed?  But I didn't believe him!  Guys can't just... just... give up sex!  I couldn't even give up sex!  I bit my lip and put the ring back on my finger, looking down at the bedsheets. "If you're not lying... if you really aren't sleeping with someone else... then maybe you should see a doctor?  Or something..."

"Is that all you think I am? You think I'm just a walking sex machine?" I rubbed the bridge of my nose. This was going to take more than explaining. "I promise. I pinky swear to you, that if I do want to make love you'll be the first to know about it. You're my #1, you're my princess, you understand?"

"But I want to!" I pounded my fists against the bedsheets without even thinking about how childish I was acting. "Fine, you don't wanna have sex, which I think is CRAZY and I don't know how you expect me to believe you!  But I wanna!  You keep doing these nice things that make me all warm inside and you kiss my forehead and you take care of me and I melt into a little puddle on the floor and I am going crazy because I just want you to be proud of me and show me I'm being a good girl!" The weirdest description of sex if there ever was one...

"Does a Daddy have sex with his little girl to show her that she’s been good?" That left us both silent, I think in part due to the fact it was a heavy topic to drop, but also because I made a very good point. I sighed and pulled her into my arms, rubbing her back while I thought, and finally answered said something. "That warm feeling inside, that wanting to melt into the floor, when I'm proud of you, when you're good? That is the reward..."

I hated this.  I hated that we were on different wavelengths.  And... I didn't know how to handle it.  Was he cheating on me?  But Remy... he wouldn't.  Would he?  We were getting along so well recently.  Or was that because he was sleeping with someone else?  I wanted to trust him, I just... I sighed and climbed up off the bed. "Um... I think I want some time to think about this..."

"Fine." Old Remy answer. "Sit with me, sit with me in my lap for as long as it takes, cinnamon bun, and when you think you've found some words, share them with me. It's alright if they're not right, because every wrong answer is one step closer to a right one." New Remy answer. Wow.

He was being so sweet.  I felt terrible.  I didn't know what to believe, and I didn't know what to think.  I looked down at the bracelet, and at my ring on my finger.  A promise, he said.  Goddamnit... "Um... maybe I'll stay at Ginger's?  I think I need a girl's perspective on this... would that be okay?" Three weeks ago, I would have stormed out without asking.

"That's what mommies are for, baby girl." I smiled. Genuinely. She asked, too. She asked permission, she was lovely and sweet, and it was the most surreal fight we'd ever had. "Text me when you get there, so I know you got there safely. Okay?" Then. "Come here, give Daddy a kiss, I'll miss you."

• Like 3

That... went a lot better than I expected! Remy isn't so bad when he's not being manipulative. And it's good when he recognizes a little bit of the MASSIVE cognitive dissonance Ginger has programmed him with.

Puddin' and I are going to a convention this weekend so we probably won't have another chapter up until we get back?  I hope I have some time on the car ride to edit and get more Frosty ready.  We've got some projects in the works and I would like to give them more of my attention. XD

Thanks for the commentary guys. ^_^ 

49.)

Ginger's apartment was as gorgeous as always.  Bigger than mine, that was for sure.  I sat quietly in the living room, under her weird blanket table thing, and sipped my tea.  I hated to admit it, but tea was starting to grow on me. "Thank you for letting me stay here, Ginger..." I hadn't gotten used to the Mommy stuff yet.

”You’re always welcome here, you know that my little royal princess.” Besides which, this was just as much her home just as her current one. Like having divorced parents, more or less. Divorced for now, anyway. ”A penny for your thoughts then? Tell Mom what’s happening.”

"I think Remy's probably cheating on me..." I wasn't even upset about it now.  I wasn't crying or in hysterics.  The whole ride here, I'd become resigned to it.  Like it was an inevitability.  Of course he would cheat on me... dressed like this.  Acting like this.  But I thought this was what he wanted!  I didn't understand him at all...

Ginger laughed. She laughed with a kind of scoff, condescending in that way that only British women could get away with. ”You’re kidding me, right?” Ginger sipped her tea. ”He was just talking to me recently about how he was afraid that you’d want to cheat on him, because his sexual drive has been down on account of work stress. He’s grateful that you’re doing all this for him and he feels guilty.  He’s worried you only care about the sex and he’s got too much on his mind for that.”

...oh.  I pouted a little and looked down at my feet.  Maybe he wasn't lying after all... "Well... it's not really fair.  Because I dress up and do the whole "Daddy" thing and he's supposed to... to get into it.  But lately  it just feels like... like I'm his kid or something.  Not his fiancée." After all, the only thing that really set us apart was my age and our sex life.  If he didn't want to have sex anymore, all I had to argue was that I was actually twenty-two.  And that didn't mean a lot when I wore diapers to bed...

"What about being his kid makes you implicitly not his fiancée, I wonder?" Ginger smiled over her teacup and pondered over that thought with a little hum to her tone. "Are the two mutually exclusive? I mean, generally yes, but in your case, do they have to be? For the record, I think you're doing wonderfully."

"Yeah well!  I think it's going terribly!" Alright, so maybe I was over-reacting.  All the Daddy stuff... the caretaking, the babying, always being around... until today, Remy had always been there when we had plans.  Everything was actually going really well. "I just... I don't understand why he isn't interested in me.  Everything is finally good.  I feel like... like he's sabotaging things or something."

"Why is it that couples have sex, Wednesday? Do you think it's to share pleasure? To show trust? Love, devotion, to make the relationship special apart from a friendship?" She mused in her therapist voice. "I wonder if there's anything from sex that you're not already getting from your new dynamic."

"Trust me, there's something I'm not getting." I glared at her with a sour look and crossed my legs under her table.  I'd only touched myself the one time, and after that, Remy took the vibrating toy away.  That was almost two weeks ago, and I was so sexually frustrated!  This was a boyfriend's job!  Didn't he know that?!

"I'm not sure how a young man like Jeremy would view things, my expertise isn't in those things, but..." Her tea was sipped, agonizingly, as she gathered her thoughts. "Maybe instead of traditional sex, he wants something else." Though to be fair, Remy would have had no sexual desire at all for a while, at least not for his little girl.

"Traditional?  You think there's anything traditional about me calling him Daddy?" Ginger shrugged her shoulders and I finished my cup of tea.  I was upset, clearly.  But I was less crying-upset as much as angry-upset.  I didn't understand this stuff and I had been doing everything right!  Or I thought I had... "What do you mean something else?"

"It could be anything, really. Maybe he wants for you to suck your thumb and hump his thigh in your diaper?" Like that was the most sane suggestion in the world.

"I.  Don't.  Wear.  Diapers!" My cheeks were on fire and I shouted the words at her.  She knew I was in pull-ups, and that I had a few accidents, but that was the extent of it.  I had no intention of telling Ginger I wore diapers to bed - our relationship was humiliating enough. "I am doing enough!  I've done enough!  He doesn't get to decide everything!"

"Doesn't he?" Her eyebrow raised. "Isn't that the point? That Daddy knows best? Maybe that's the issue then, maybe your obstinacy and independence is ruining it for him, maybe it's turning him off? You never know." Well, Ginger knew. "Why don't you take a rest here, listen to some meditation tracks for a while, see if it helps?"

"I dun wanna!  And I'm not being obstinate!  And... and he's the one that's being stupid!" "You're the one throwing a tantrum." "I AM NOT!" I slammed my hands down on the table and the little teacup fell off the saucer.  Okay, so maybe that wasn't the most adult way to handle the situation...

With little sigh, Ginger put her hand on the girl’s cheek and said three simple words: "Little English Doll." The girl’s eyes drooped heavily; a little pause button to drop her into a longly reinforced state of trance and sleep. And that was how Ginger left her too, while she tidied up, while she got changed, and up until she sat down and told her some important truths: things that might make her circumstances with Remy a little easier to handle.

• Like 2