LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

25.)

Recently, things had actually been really good! And I'd come home from work as soon as I was able; no excuses, no reasons to stay, and I was pretty damn pleased when I got there. "Hey Little Frosty, are you home? You're not here at the door to hug me, I'm worried about you!"

I came out from the bedroom wearing the gingham dress with blonde hair pulled up in pigtails.  I didn't know if he was into that, but I didn't care.  I would make him into it!  I had been planning what to say since Ginger mentioned it, but when I said it, I was surprised at how natural and simple it felt. "Hi Daddy... I missed you soooo much!"

My heart fell through my toes and I felt so many feelings welling up inside of me, feelings I didn't know I had, feelings I didn't know even existed! "Oh my baby girl..." I swooped her up in my arms and literally twirled her around right there in the middle of the living room, pulling her in for a cuddle in my arms at the climax of the spin. "Here comes the kissy monster, baby, watch out!" I kissed her approximately one hundred times.

...alright so.  I didn't expect that.  I didn't expect I would have to struggle to walk afterward.  I didn't expect his words or his lips to be so powerful.  I had to hold his hand so I didn't fall over and I couldn't stop blushing. "I... w-was wondering if you'd come with me?" I tried to lead the way back to our room but I was having trouble walking.  His kisses made me feel like Jell-O.

"Oh, and where are we going little one? Are we going on an adventure? Oh, I bet we're going somewhere super exciting, right?" When we got into the bedroom, I sat down on the bed and handily pulled her up into my arms, plopping her down on my lap. "If we're going on an adventure, you're going to need a horsey to get there, I bet." And with her on my lap, I started to bounce her.

I kissed him.  I kissed him fiercely.  I pushed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him and ran my hands up his chest.  I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled off his tie.  I was so aroused.  I was so eager.  I hadn't cum in weeks and he was right here, and sure this was a little weird, but if it's what he wanted... but the way he looked up at me, the way he kissed me back.  I pouted.  He wasn't into it?  Fine.  I'd try hard. "Please Daddy... please for your little girl...?  I'll even keep my dress on..."

The thing was... I didn't want to have sex with her. I didn't see her that way, not right now. But at the same time, I knew she was an adult, and I knew she wasn't an actual child. So where did that leave me? I put my hand up on her cheek and stroked the warmth with a little smile. "Keep calling me that, and I'll reward you." So what if I didn't wanna have sex with her? I thought about her bouncing on my knee a few moments later and got an idea...

I grinned widely.  So Ginger was right after all! "Please Daddy... you're all I want.  Daddy, please kiss me, please make me your little girl..." I knew a few things about dominance and submissiveness.  Lala talked endlessly about all the junk she'd done, and damn had she done a lot.  I was never into it - I liked being an equal to my fiancé.  But he wasn't letting me.  He wasn't giving me what I wanted, so I had to manipulate him into it.  But we would both win in the end, I was sure of it!

I pushed her back up and pulled her down on my knee, legs akimbo, and began to bounce her. "Who's little girl are you, Wendy? Who's little baby girl are you? Tell Daddy who you are.” I didn't want to fuck her, but I did want to reward her, I really did; she'd been really good. So I bounced her. I bounced her on my knee and I did it hard.

At first I didn't really understand, but after a minute or two of bouncing on Remy's lap, of my body rubbing against his thigh, and the pressure of coming down onto his lap… well, I started to understand a little bit better.  It had to have been the weirdest way I had ever gotten off, but I didn't care right now.  I was on edge, and he was turning me on.  In a weird, backwards way... the things he was asking me?  They... they weren't really that weird.  And if I answered, I'd get more. "D-Daddy... y-you're Daddy.  I'm your little girl..." Some part of me knew that was strange to say, but that part of me was down for a nap.  In that moment, I think even I wanted to be his little girl.

Her breathing was deep at first, but shallowed out pretty quickly, and I could feel the dampness of her panties through my work pants, I could feel that she was getting wetter as she spoke, I could tell she wanted it. And she'd been such a good girl, she'd been so well behaved, she deserved a reward, right?

He was a fast learner and I was easy.  I knew how to move and he knew when I liked something.  We'd been together for years - these feelings came easy to us.  But no matter how much I pushed against him, I couldn't bring myself to orgasm.  And I was so desperate.  This wouldn't work.  I needed more.  I needed him... "Daddy..." Beg him?  Plead?  It was humiliating.  It was so unlike me.  But right now, I just didn't care. "Daddy please fuck me... lay me down on my back and fuck me Daddy please..."

I didn't now why I objected to her swearing like that.  She was never the most clean-spoken girl in the first place, but something about it... something about that, about her swearing... I was so disappointed. "Wednesday! You will not use such disgusting language!" I'd stopped bouncing her, I'd stopped fully, and I was seething! I pulled her up under the arms and shoved her down on her stomach, pulled her dress up... and then started to spank her behind.

...what?  I just stared at him, and the next second, my face was pushed into the bedsheets.  The dress came up, showing the seat of my panties and the damp crotch.  What just happened?  He liked that stuff!  He liked when I was crass in bed.  It was like, the one weird thing we did!  But then, all of a sudden, his hand came down on my ass and I yelped in surprise.  And what was worse: it hurt!  Was this... was this part of his Daddy thing?

"I will not have my little princess using such foul, disgusting language!" I'd never spanked her before. Never ever. And certainly not in a way that was actual punishment, not like this! But it upset me, it disappointed me, it infuriated me… how could she speak like that?!

Okay, this wasn't fun.  Actually, it was annoying.  After the first three spankings, I was done playing.  I didn't care about the sex anymore.  This was humiliating.  This was degrading!  And I was twenty-two fucking years old!  I was his fiancée, not his child! "Remy!  Stop it now!  Let me up!" But he spanked me again. "Remy!  I'm not play--" Again.  I winced. "R-Remy, let me--" Again.  I whimpered and wiggled on his lap. "It hurts..."

”And hearing you talk that way hurts me, too, and I thought you were better than that, little lady. I thought Daddy’s feelings mattered to you. I am so disappointed in you, Frosty.” I finished out ten spankings, pausing to breathe.

I ached.  It wasn't fun.  I wasn't enjoying this.  I wiggled and shuffled to get off his lap, but he held me in place. "Remy... stop.  Stop this right now.  I don't want to play anymore.  I don't like this anymore.  You don't have any right to do this to me and you know it!  I'm your fiancée!" He knew this was a game, right?  He knew this was fake, right?

”I’m going out.” I got up off the bed and left her there, my hand aching. I didn’t even know why I was upset. She’d sworn all the time! And just this once I was pissy about it? Fuck if I understood. I closed the bedroom door behind me, still in my work clothes, and left.

This was a turning point in my life.  It's like one of those stories where you're driving a car and you have to pick which way to turn: left to a job interview, or right to your lover's front door.  One decision that will change everything.  This was that moment.  I had my phone in my hand, shivering on the bed and brushing tears off my cheeks.  My thumb hovered between two contacts.  Lala, who would validate me.  She would be furious.  He hit me!  He spanked me!  She would help me see it was wrong.  Or Ginger, who would comfort me.  She would talk kindly.  She would explain it.  She would help me make things better with Remy.  I wiped the last of my tears away and made my decision.

• Like 1

Yes, I don't think this decision will be a surprise to anyone. That doesn't mean we're not hanging on to that cliff furiously! My heart is pounding and my fingers are raw...

***well, not really, BUT I know I'm loving this!! Being hung by a cliff IS actually a bit of fun when you don't want the story to end. ...oh, I want to know what happens and why, but I don't want the story to end. That's not a conflict is it?

26.)

"How does it make you feel?" Ginger had come and picked up her little project upon receipt of the call, and taken her home. Home being Ginger’s house. Home being an immaculate apartment that Ginger referred to as her flat, adorned in decor from all around the world, but ever-tasteful. The tea set was Chinese, the tea inside? English, and the kotatsu she'd sat the girl down at was decidedly Japanese.

Her place was weird.  But right now I didn't care about furniture.  I sat under the blanket table and sipped the cup of tea.  I was over my crying spell - I was feeling sick and uncomfortable.  I was feeling stupid.  I didn't know what to feel... "I just... I don't understand what I did wrong.  He said I used disgusting language... because I swore?  He loves that stuff..." I bit my lip.  Dirty talk had always been his thing.  I was actually pretty good at it over the years...

"Well, sometimes people change over time. Sometimes... there are circumstances. Like, if I were to dress up as a proper English Maid for some curious boy or girl, I'm sure that they wouldn't want to hear me talking in a way that didn't match up to that, would they? Wouldn't it ruin the moment?" Ginger was remarkably good at making points like that.

"I don't understand," I said quietly, looking at her with a pout.  Talking different?  Like a different language?  But then there was something else she said that was interesting.  Other than the 'dressing up like a maid' thing, which I thought was much sexier than dressing up like a kid. "You said boy or girl?  So you...?" Obviously she was gay.  Or bi.  Or something.  Because she liked me!

"Let's keep the focus on you for now, Wednesday," Coyly, she smiled and sipped her tea. "It's all about congruence, it's about what fits. Perhaps Jeremy likes you to talk filthy sometimes, but when he's playing Daddy, he wants you to fit his image of you in that context. You don't think he'd want his little princess to be cursing, do you?"

"Oh." Hm... well I guess she had a point, didn't she?  I bit my lip and looked down into my tea.  So I had to do more than dress like a little girl - I had to act like one?  I really didn't understand how any of that was supposed to be sexy though.  I wished Remy would just talk to me about it!  We always talked about everything.  But for over a week now, it felt like we couldn't discuss things anymore.  Like he made the decisions.  It wasn't so bad, but at times like this... it really could be annoying. "He shouldn't have spanked me."

"I think it's easy to jump to that conclusion, because you're an adult woman and he's your husband to be." There was always a but, tho. "But in the context of you being his little girl, don't you think maybe, just maybe, and only in that context, that it may have been appropriate?"

"It wasn't fair!  And I didn't say he could.  And it hurt!  And..." I shuffled awkwardly in place under the warm blanket.  I suddenly wasn't so thirsty anymore. "He just stormed out, like... like I'd messed up.  But he didn't even talk to me!  And he won't tell me what he wants, so how am I supposed to know?  I messed up but I didn't even know!"

“Well, communicating is important. Let's see... you and he had the dispute when you were being his little girl, so maybe you should approach it in that context? I have some colored pencils, maybe you could draw him something cute, and write a little note that says how sorry you are for disappointing him?" Somehow Ginger made the notion of all that sound completely normal.

"...that sounds stupid," I said more to myself than to Ginger. "I'll go get some in case you change your mind," she told me, and got up from the table.  Honestly, I didn't understand any of this.  I didn't know why it was sexy that I acted like a kid?  Was he into kids or something?  No, Remy wasn't like that.  But he always did want kids... when Ginger came back, she put down a coloring book in front of me.  I finished my tea. "Um.  Do you understand this dressing like a kid thing?  And acting like one?  I just think... maybe he should see a therapist or something?" Oh wait, wasn't Ginger a therapist? "I mean, you know psychology and stuff, right?"

"I am, yes." She chuckled a little bit under her breath as she sat back down. "There's nothing harmful about what he likes, and it's actually a very common dynamic. Polled in 2011, women in the US listed Daddy-play as a Top 10 fantasy interest almost consistently. So you're pretty lucky, wouldn't you say?"

"I guess so..." I didn't even know if she was telling the truth, but I sort of believed her anyway.  I picked up a crayon and started to color because I had nothing else to do anyway. "So it's normal?  Does it mean he finds kids sexy?  Or what?  I don't really understand..."

“It’s not really the same thing.  You’re an adult, and he knows that.  You aren’t a child.  But it’s exciting for men to have so much control.  It manifests differently in different people: sometimes bondage, or treating girls as pets.  Sometimes as children.  It has nothing to do with real kids.  And haven’t you been better off?”

"Hardly," I said flatly, a little annoyed. "I haven't had..." I looked up at Ginger and felt a little blush on my cheeks.  Jeez, I couldn't believe I was about to talk to Ginger about my sex life... "It's been like... almost three weeks since..." I really didn't want to talk about this, though.  Since our talk at the sex shop, this line of conversation hadn't come up.

"Well, how has the little surprise I got you been?" When Wendy looked at her blankly, Ginger frowned and sighed. "You did look in your top drawer, right? I got you something to help with your issues." Actually, it would probably benefit more when Jeremy had introduced Wendy to her new undergarments, but it would be pretty fun even before that.

"...what are you talking about?" "From the adult shop, Wendy?" I stared blankly at her. "The... dress?" But she sighed, dismissively.  I blushed. "I really have no idea what you're talking about!" A surprise?  I had gone in my top drawer to get some underwear this morning, but I wasn't paying attention.

"Look... you're exploring something new with Remy, and that's going to take some time, it’s going to take some... adjusting. So I got you something to help you out, sometimes to take the edge off your..." Slutty neediness, maybe?

And then I remembered the conversation we'd had in the store, about how I didn't own any sex toys.  My blush deepened and I slammed my crayon down on the table. "I don't need one of those!  I have a fiancé!  And it's his responsibility to make sure I'm satisfied, or he doesn't get satisfied!  That's how it works!" That was how it has always worked! "I don't need a toy!"

"That's how it works?" Ginger smiled thoughtfully. "So it sounds like you hold all the cards, then? I wonder if that's very in line with the fantasy notions Jeremy has about you being his little girl. Shouldn't Daddy hold the cards? Isn't that more fun?"

"I..." I hesitated and shook my head, crossing my arms over my chest. "I don't have the cards!  We both have the cards... we just... we have balance.  That's fair!  That's how it's supposed to be!" Right?  The fact that she called Remy Daddy in common conversation didn't even register. "I'm just trying to keep things fair..."

"Fair doesn't have to mean symmetrical, though, does it? You do as you're told by your Daddy, and in return, he takes care of you, he makes time for you, he makes the bad things in your life go away. He offers you safety and security, and you offer him beauty and obedience. That sounds pretty fair to me, doesn't it sound fair to you?" Leading questions were certainly a strong suit here.

"I... I don't want to talk about this anymore," I said quietly, picking up my crayon again.  I was so annoyed.  I was annoyed because... well, because she was making sense.  I hated that.  I hated it! "I'm not using your stupid sex toy," I said as a finishing thought and changed the subject. "So you're bi?"

• Like 4

AARRRGGGHH! This is without a doubt the most frustrating story I've ever read! Watching Ginger use Remy to tear Wendy's mind apart piece by piece is like watching your dog get eaten by... Ugh! I can’t even finish that comparison! See what you two do to me?

27.)

“I’m not bi.” Which was the truth, because bisexuality was a pretty limited concept of strict definition, and Ginger didn't see herself falling under that very narrow umbrella. "Why do you ask? Do you have a crush on me, Wednesday?"

I blinked, completely taken aback by the question.  What?  Did I have a crush on her?  I looked up at her with my mouth open, in shock, and shook my head very quickly. "Of course not!  You just said, if... a boy or a girl, so..." I knew she had a crush on me!  Was she lying to me now? "Then are you gay?" "Nope." I pouted.  She was lying to me, I knew she was.  That was so annoying.

"You seem awfully fixated on my sexuality, Wendy, are you sure you're not casing me? I am single and available, but you're in a pretty committed relationship. And I'm not sure a Mommy would be as appealing to you as a Daddy." Mommy. A swirly, messy, emotional word.

I stared at her, then darted my eyes back down to the coloring.  I felt a little queasy, but mostly I felt... butterflies.  Like when I was with Remy.  I closed my eyes tight and shook my head.  Wow... um... "Y-you know what? N-nevermind.  I don't care.  I was just asking.  Forget it..."

"I don't mind talking about it, Wendy, I really don't." She reached across the table and put her hand on her friends, squeezing it reassuringly. "Hey now, look into my eyes, okay? You're safe with me, and you feel that, don't you? You feel safe with me?"

I looked up at her, then down again.  She was the one that was acting weird, not me!  She was the one that was lying and then saying I had a crush on her!  But the frustration didn't feel the same.  I wasn't angry.  I was nervous.  I tried to collect myself. "I don't care who you like or whatever... or what gender you like.  Just like whoever you want.  But you don't have to hide it either."

"I have nothing to hide, Wendy." Her hand squeezed the girl’s and smiled. "You're blushing, you know? I wonder if the idea of calling me Mommy has woken something up inside that pretty little head of yours?"

"Shut up," I said flatly and took my hand back. "You're really annoying you know that?" But she wasn't put off by my comment.  She just smiled.  For the next hour, Ginger did something on her phone and I colored.  In the end, I took her advice.  I wrote sorry on the paper and signed it - Frosty.  I wasn't home until late that night, after 10pm.  Ginger drove me, but no more talk about her sexuality or sex toys came up.  I think she knew she hit my bullshit limit for the day.  The reprieve was nice.  But when I got home, Remy still wasn't there.  Where was he...?

"I'll come in and wait with you until he gets home, I'm sure he's not far off. " It was more like a statement than an offer or a question, though. Curiously, Ginger didn't actually know where he was; but he was probably at work. That's how he calmed down.

I sat on the edge of the sofa and kicked my feet.  Ginger sat beside me.  I had the colored drawing in my hands.  Everything was where I had left it.  So that meant he hadn't been home.  But it was a Monday night!  He had already come home from work!  There was no way he was busy.  Was he drinking?  My hands clenched around the paper, frustration building inside me.

"Now, hey, listen." Her accent was always so somehow calming. “There's no reason to get worked up, Wendy, he's just cooling off. Do you need some help cooling off, too? I have some coolers in the trunk of my car."

"I'm fine," I said harshly, and I realized I probably wasn't fine.  I sighed and put the paper down on the coffee table, looking at the door every few seconds.  This was pathetic.  I was waiting for him to come home.  So fucking pathetic.  So I put a show on TV.  Whatever.  I didn't need to wait up for him.  But the hour ticked by.  Ginger and I talked about something, but I didn't remember.  It was a stressful day.  I felt myself nodding off and I put my head on Ginger's shoulder.  I was so comfy...

• Like 2

28.)

"Wendy?" I heard.  I whimpered and rolled onto my side. "Wendy, hun..." It wasn't Remy's voice.  It was familiar, though.  Very familiar.  I was dreaming, I decided.  But then I felt a hand shaking me.  I pouted and rubbed my eyes.  Everything was so dark... "Huh...?" Ginger was standing over me with a small, worried smile on her face.  I was still on the sofa.  Where was Remy...?

"You had an accident, don't worry, though... Mommy is going to get you cleaned up." When Wendy blinked and cocked her head to one side, Ginger repeated herself. "I said I'm going to get you cleaned up. Come on, up you get, you're not in any trouble, it happens with girls your age."

"I... what...?" She took me by the hands and helped me sit up, then stand.  And I saw.  I saw the sofa, wet.  This wasn't the first time.  Immediately, I was much more awake.  Panic rose in my chest.  I felt like I was sinking. "I... I didnt," I argued, trying to get in front of this.  Ginger was here.  Ginger saw.  No.  No no no no! "I can do this, just... just go home.  Go."

"Stop." Her tone was both firm and loving; tender in the 'I'll take care of it' kind of way. "You're going to work yourself up, and I'm not going to let you upset yourself. Now stand over here and be good." Then something happened, something new. Ginger reached into her pocket and pushed something between Wendys lips, something she'd find immediately familiar and normal, despite never having used it before: a blue binky.

I felt the pacifier push past my lips, and my fit... subsided.  I felt calmer.  I felt heavy.  I sucked softly on the bulb and my breathing started to slow.  I didn't understand, not really.  The pacifier... it was big.  Bigger than I expected.  Bigger than a real pacifier.  Was it real?  Was I dreaming?  The next thing I knew, I was in my bedroom and Ginger had taken my top off over my head.  I swatted her hands away and the pacifier fell from my mouth.  Ten minutes had passed and it felt like it had only been a moment. "Stop," I said, with all the force of sleeping kitten.

"Be good." Like she hadn't said a word in protest, like it didn't matter at all in-fact, Ginger snatched the pacifier back up and pressed it between her charge’s lips, then kissed her on the nose. "If you make a fuss, Daddy might come home before I have you cleaned up and re-dressed, so don't make a fuss. Am I clear?"

It was all a dream.  It had to have been a dream.  Right?  The next morning, the sofa was dry.  The house was ordinary.  I was in my pajamas, the ones I usually wore to bed, even though I thought I fell asleep on the couch.  And Remy still wasn't home.  And notably, neither was Ginger.  I looked everywhere for any sign of what had happened, but I couldn't prove it, not for sure.  I checked the time.  Remy would be at work, wouldn't he?  Today was my day off.  Would Remy come home from work today?  I sent a text around lunch time. "Miss you.  Come home soon."

"Miss you, too, little one." Came back the reply, and fairly quickly as well. But despite her best efforts, despite her best attempts, she got no more replies after that. In-fact, she didn't hear from me until I got home later in the evening, just after dinner. I was still pretty sour at her for what she'd done, but we also hadn't yet talked about it.

I ate alone.  I hated it.  I hated that I just sat around and waited for him, but what else could I do?  Lala was working.  I sent a text to Ginger - "Hey so what happened yesterday?  When did you leave?" - but I hadn't gotten a reply.  But the second Remy came in through the door - after seven - I jumped up from the sofa and snatched up the coloring I'd done. "Hi!  Welcome home!"

There was a bubbliness to her mood, a cheerful, happy excitement, and it was hard to be sour when she ran up to me and threw her arms around me like a little girl, cuddling tight as could be. I put my bag down and put one arm behind her and the other on her butt, and then lifted her up into my arms. "There's my princess."

Oh.  Uh.  Okay... I mean.  Remy was pretty strong and he was obviously a lot bigger than me.  But I hadn't been picked up like that since... maybe since I was drunk at Lala's birthday last year.  But it... well, it felt alright.  Sort of nice.  He finally let me down and I handed him the drawing. "I'm sorry about... swearing.  I still don't understand all the rules of this new... thing you like.  So I'm... I'm trying.  Maybe we could talk about it?"

I looked at the colored picture, creased like it had been carried around for a long time by a child, with the note written on it. And my heart just about melted. "Absolutely. Let me put this on the fridge, Little Frosty, and we'll talk. I'm really proud of you, and this was so sweet. This was exactly what I wanted to see." Gosh she was cute...

• Like 2

Poor little Frosty... she's still in that middle ground where she is slipping back and forth from her adult to her little status. I don't know how to describe Remy. It seems he's in that middle ground to, but between fiancé and Daddy. I can't really bring myself to say "poor" Remy, but he is being programmed just as Wendy is. 

I'm typing and seeing replies, so let me post this and see what else we have going on... yippeeee!!

Wow! Just read this last chapter... paci... big step for a little girl, and it just seemed so natural. The big D has got to be coming up soon too, unless all the wetting is in a dream state. How much can that sofa take?? 

That was a fun run yesterday.  Thanks! Hopefully Pudding is feeling much better today or at least a little better.

It does seem like Ginger is trying to be the Mommy here.  Especially now that Wendy is running to Ginger for comfort instead of running to her best friend Lala for venting. Most of the POV is from Little Frosty or at least that is where my focus is, but we get glimpses of Ginger and Remy also.  Could it be that Ginger is getting Wendy all *Littled* so that Remy will start looking elsewhere for his adult needs?  Wonder what is going to happen with those sex toys that Ginger placed in Wendy's drawer?  I still can't quite figure it.  LOL  The strict definition of bi was certainly revealing though as to Ginger's expansion of sexuality and how it is defined.  Looking forward to ever more!

Hi everyone!  Quick update.  Pudding is still pretty sick.  She's on bedrest for the next few days so I'm hoping that means more writing. *grins* But today I'm working on applications for school so there won't be a chapter until maybe Friday night.

I'm so glad everyone is loving the story and I'm aiming to finish this one as soon as I can so I can start posting a few other ideas we've been working on.  Frosty Pt. 2 is slow going, because we are trying to approach it with a lot of care.  But hopefully we can work on it a little bit this week. ^_^ 

Thank you for all the support and wonderful comments!! You guys are amazing.