LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

Guys Pudding is the sweetest most wonderful girl in the whole world!  I dunno why you would think she's evil.  Just the other day she made me this really sweet mixed tape - I've been listening to it all day and I have NEVER FELT HAPPIER TO HAVE HER IN MY LIFE.  Oh no my pants are wet all of a sudden... I better go tell Pudding.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!  New chapters soon! :D 

• Like 1

See? I'm a complete and utter angel, and yall should be reading between the lines to see just how much of a good girl I am. If you're having any doubts, I'd love to hear them! How about you listen to this tape in the meantime and we'll discuss tomorrow? <333

Awwwww, don't feel bad, Sophie. We only tease because we love you. ♡

You’re still Princess of DailyDiapers to me. And need I remind you that the only reason you aren't Queen is because you insisted that title belonged to Pudding.

20.)

I was shivering when I knocked on Lala's door, my cheeks red from the cold October air and the dawning realization that I still had the stupid gingham dress on under my buttoned up winter coat.  I was so upset.  Remy had upset me.  Remy hadn't upset me like this in years.  Maybe not ever.  But when he called himself Daddy?  Was he trying to be sexy?  I thought about the accident I'd had on the sofa.  We hadn't talked about it.  Did he think I was a kid?  I banged harder on the door.

"Jesus, hold your horses..." Lala's voice came from the other side of the door as she unlocked one, then two, then three locks, to open the heavy wooden mass between her and her friend. Lala had experienced a break-in earlier in the year, and had been quite security conscious since then. "Oh, hey Wendy, what's up?" Red-rimmed puffy teary eyes, that’s what was up.

I pushed my way inside and Lala closed the door behind me.  And suddenly and uncontrollably, I started to cry.  I really started to cry.  I didn't know what was wrong with me.  This whole day was a mess.  This whole weekend!  Two accidents in two days, and now my fiancé called himself Daddy, and... and... I felt like I had no one.  No one but Lala.  And... and Ginger.  What a fucked up thought...

Lala put her arms around her friend pretty quickly, because it had been a long time since she'd seen Wendy cry. Like really cry, in the way that she was now; Wendy's usual go-to was to whine and bitch about things, so this was pretty major. "Woah now, woah, hey, what's up? Who died?"

I wrapped my arms around my best friend and pushed my head into her shoulder.  I felt so useless.  I felt so lost.  I just wanted her to tell me what to do.  I wanted her to tell me what was right.  Lala sat me down on her couch and I pulled the blanket off the back and up over the bottom edge of my dress. "Want me to take your coat?" Lala asked, but I shook my head.  The last thing I needed was her to see me in this stupid outfit... "I... I don't know what's wrong with me.  I don't know why Remy is acting like this, and... and..." I felt fresh tears pour down my cheeks.

"Oh no, no no, did he sleep with that slut Ginger? Were you right this whole time? Oh baby, c'mere, men are pigs, you don't need that assface." Besides someone dying, it seemed to be the only other reasonable explanation for the behavior, for Wendy crying so openly, for her being so distraught.

"...what?  No, he..." I felt my cheeks burn, choosing instead to cuddle into my best friend's chest.  It was embarrassing even to talk about!  It was humiliating to relive in my head... "He's just... treating me weird... treating me... not like me.  And he's saying weird things and..." Weird.  That was all I could say.  I'd have to elaborate.  I knew I would... but I didn't want to.

"Well what's that mean?" Because Lala sure couldn't infer whatever vagueness that was, not from whatever kind of response she'd received. Treating me weird? What did that even mean? And did it warrant the waterworks? Lala was sympathetic, but it was late at night and there were limits. "What's going on?"

I shuffled down on her sofa and pulled the blanket around my neck, looking at her TV screen, which was off.  I could see the reflection of my face.  My tear-stained cheeks.  My hair a mess from the wind outside.  Lala knew a lot about this stuff.  Sex stuff.  Maybe she knew what was going on... "I... w-well..." I bit my lip. "Ginger... recommended I get this dress at the store.  For Remy.  She said it was something he liked..." Lala gave me a hard look.  Ginger knew what Remy liked?  That striked her as weird, but to me, it seemed normal.

"Alright, so the girl from work that you were worried about seducing your fiancé, recommend a dress that he'd like. So you got it, and then Remy did...?" Did he love it? Did he hate it? Hmm. Lala was curious here, because Ginger didn't seem to be a threat, but now this...?

"I..." I pulled at the edges of the blanket, looking quietly at my feet.  I always talked to Lala about sex stuff.  I mean, she was my best friend.  So I swallowed my pride. "W-well we haven't been... doing things lately.  And last week he wanted me to give him a blowjob, which you know I'm really against.  But I was like, okay, maybe one right?  Well then tonight he wanted one again, and it's been like, two weeks since I..." I shuffled on the sofa. "A-anyway.  I figured... Ginger said this dress was something he was into, so if I put it on, he'd like... wanna..." I shrugged and bit my lip.  It was just dawning on Lala that I was wearing the dress now, under my coat.

"This dress..." Penny in the air... and... drop. “You're wearing it now, right? Show me, c'mon, I wanna see what gets your boy’s rocks off." Some levity might have helped the situation, especially from Lala, but Wendy didn't seem like she was acting much like herself tonight.

"He didn't like it anyway," I said flatly, but Lala wasn't having any of it.  She tugged the blanket off me and I sighed in defeat.  Whatever.  If she saw it, maybe she'd understand a little better.  And it was for Remy anyway - it's not like I wanted to wear this stupid thing.  So I unbuttoned my coat and showed Lala the gingham dress.

"Well damn…” What more was there to say than that? It was an underage girls dress, which seemed completely contrary to what she knew about Remy.  He was a tits and ass man, and would have had no interest in the kind of girl this dress was made for. Not that Wendy was even that endowed, but this didn't seem right. "Ginger recommended that?”

I nodded quietly and looked down at my feet. "He... just acted weird about it.  I thought he'd get excited, right?  But he just..." I shuffled my feet.  I couldn't look up at my best friend.  This was so humiliating.  It should have been humiliating for Remy!  But it felt humiliating for me... "He called himself 'Daddy'... is that normal?"

"Uh..." Well if that didn't fill in some gaps. "Yeah, actually, I mean, if he's into you wearing stuff like this? That's normal, yeah, for sure. It's just a thing, like, a relationship dynamic? Lots of girls and guys are into it online, maybe that's why he's been lukewarm? Maybe that's his thing?"

"I have been dating him for four years!  You think this would have come up!" I yelled at Lala, like it was her fault.  But it wasn't.  I was burning up.  I felt so embarrassed, and anyone who saw me could tell, especially my best friend. "I don't want him to think I'm... I'm a kid or something.  I'm not!  I'm really sexy and mature and... I know I'm small but that's not my fault!" I thought about the bedwetting.  Was that what started this?  Did he start feeling this way because he saw me have an accident?  Had he been hiding it this whole time?  But there was still the fact that all this was Ginger's idea, which was certainly not lost on Lala.

"Maybe he's just been embarrassed to tell you." Or... "Or maybe Ginger put the idea in his head, or she's trying to make you look like an idiot." One or the other, right? The problem was, those were very very polar opposite options, and siding with one over the other would have far-reaching consequences.

"Ginger?" I looked at her with a bit of surprise. "Why would Ginger do that?" "...uh.  To get with Remy?" "No, she likes me, not him.  We've been getting along great.  We're hanging out like every week, even outside of work.  And she got me a job!  I mean, I don't like her like that obviously.  But she's a lot nicer than I thought."

"Well, if you're so sure about that, then you'll have no problem at all accepting the fact that Remy is into this stuff and you running off when he asked you to call him “Daddy” probably humiliated him..." Lala didn't like to consider that as an option, but it was right there on the table.

Well, that sure made me feel guilty.  I pulled the blanket back on, even though I was far too warm for it. "He didn't ask.  He just did it.  And he didn't talk to me!  We talk about everything... if he didn't talk to me about it, that's his fault.  But he can't just say that and expect me to roll with it." I bit my lip.  Was it that normal?  I guess, if I thought about it, I wasn't really against the idea...

"I think it's probably Gingers fault that he did it like that.  She seems like she's pretty meddlesome.  Even if she thinks she's helping, that doesn't give her the right to poke around in your relationship, y'know?" It was pretty clear that Lala didn't think the world of Ginger, that was for sure.

"...you think?  I dunno.  Maybe if she pushed him to do it, she did it for a good reason?  If Remy really didn't trust me enough to tell me about this for all these years, maybe this was the best way..." I didn't really believe that, but I could see how he might.  I sighed and put my head on Lala's shoulder. "Can I stay here tonight?  I just don't know what to do about this right now."

"Yeah I think it's better if you stay here tonight, anyway, you can clear your head and maybe ask Ginger to explain herself in the morning.  Get her to step back a few paces you know?" If nothing else, Lala tried to be a good friend.

"Wanna sleep in my bed?" She volunteered.  It was weird, because it was a Saturday night and Lala usually had a girl or a guy over.  But it looked like she was alone. "No, it's okay.  I'll take the sofa.  Some pajamas would be nice though." "Coming right up." I looked up at the ceiling in the dark living room, wondering about the day.  If there was a part of Remy I didn't know about, it was important to be supportive.  Because I loved him.  Because I wanted him to be happy, no matter what.  I just wished he was a little less blunt about it.  Sigh.  Oh well.  Tomorrow was a new day.

• Like 2

21.)

"Didn't go so well, huh?" Not that Ginger had heard from Remy yet, but given it was 11am and the first text she got that morning was from Wendy asking to be picked up, it made a lot of sense that things had gone poorly. Not that big a deal, to be truthful, but a setback nonetheless.

It was pouring rain.  Cold, October rain.  I had walked to Lala's because she's only about fifteen minutes down the street and I really needed the fresh air last night.  I had the dress in a plastic bag at my feet and I was still wearing Lala's pajamas.  I sat quietly in Ginger's car. "Mm... guess not."

"Tell me about it, Wendy? Maybe we can figure out just what went wrong and where?" That accent of hers made it seem like everything she said was genuine, like it was important, like she should be listened to. Her hand on the back of Wendy's neck didn't hurt things either.

The car was parked on the side of the street.  I felt my head slip down onto her shoulder and she played with my hair.  This wasn't so bad.  It was more attention than I was used to from a friend, and I had to keep in mind that Ginger was interested in me in other ways.  But the way she played with my hair... well... it couldn't hurt to stay like this a minute longer. "Can I ask you something...?"

"Anything, we're friends, and that's what friends are for." Well, to Ginger things were a little more muddled than that - she had plans going forward, and stories to keep straight. But for now, things could be categorized as "we're friends" and that would do.

"...he said something I don't really understand." I pouted, mumbling.  I almost wasn't audible in the little car, but Ginger heard me just fine. "He called himself... uh... Daddy.  When I was wearing that dress.  And uh... I just... wanted to know if you knew anything about it.  Lala said you might, so..."

"Is that something you think you wanna talk to me about? Or something you should talk to him about?" Her hand was soft and playful, and her words were polite and melodic, friendly and trustworthy all at the same time.

This time I sat up.  I sat up and looked at Ginger with frustration and exhaustion.  This whole night had been a disaster, and I needed answers damnit! "You told me to buy that dress!  You knew he likes it!  What else does he like?!  Why didn't he tell me?!  Tell me right now!"

"I don't know anything for certain, it's just a guess really. But his personality type, Wendy, he's very caring. Think about recently, haven't things been quite good? You've been honoring him I think, and he's been responding well.  Right? I'm just not sure that he's ready to talk about it."

"I don't know what you are talking about!  What personality type?  Honoring him?  I don't understand any of this!  And you aren't making sense!" Upset didn't begin to describe me.  I was exactly halfway between miserable and furious.  I was dangerously unstable and my eyes started to water. "If he didn't want to talk about it he shouldn't have called himself that!"

"Quiet." Her hand moved from the girls neck to her cheek, and she held her firmly. "You're not going to throw a tantrum over this, Wendy.  You're a big girl and you're going to be good, and you're going to listen." That came out of... well... nowhere. "If your fiancé asked you to call him Daddy, isn't that him talking about it? Think carefully now."

I opened my mouth to protest and I felt her finger push up against it.  Immediately, I fell quiet.  I looked up at her with wide, wet eyes, but soon they faded into a quiet resignation.  My lips closed.  Daddy... I tried to shake the word.  Ginger's phrases felt heavy, though.  They almost made me feel guilty. "I just... don't get it," I mumbled. "It's weird..."

"Is it? Or are you being judgmental? I think that you're above that, Wendy, I think you're beyond being judgmental, especially when it makes you happy. Doesn't it? Thinking about this Daddy stuff. He takes care of things, doesn't he? He'd never let any harm come to you, he'd never let anything hurt you, would he?" She stared into the girls eyes. "Think before you answer."

"Of course not!  He's... he's my fiance!  Obviously we... we take care of each other." "How do you take care of him?" she asked me. "W-well, I... I make dinner, and-" "When was the last time you made him dinner?" "Friday!" "I believe I ordered you dinner that night." I tried to think about it.  He worked late… when was the last time I made him dinner?

"You like it, Wendy, you like it when you're taken care of. Why are you so ashamed of that? What's wrong with a man taking care of his princess? You're all so backwards in this country, why are you fighting what you clearly want?" Because apparently it was what she wanted, according to the circumstances!

"I didn't say I didn't want it!  I..." I wasn't fighting anything!  I wasn't.  He took care of me, so what?  So I liked it, so what?  That was fine.  That was normal.  Wasn't it?  But the Daddy stuff?  That was different!  That was weird!  But the word sounded warm in my head.  Like it had been waiting there for a long time.  I felt a blush on my cheeks. "I... dun wanna talk about this anymore," I mumbled.

"That's your choice, but if you don't talk to me about it, you're going to be talking to him about it without having had any chance to figure out what you'd like to say.  And that didn't go so well last night now, did it? Would you like for things to go okay with your fiancé? With your Daddy? Or would you just like to wing it?"

"He isn't my Daddy!" I snapped, glaring at Ginger in the driver's seat.  But the word brought another blush.  I felt stupid.  I felt so silly.  And still, I couldn't help but feel warm over the word.  I couldn't help feel like it was... okay.  But I knew it wasn't.  Ugh.  I put my head in my arms.

"Who cares if he is or isn't? It's a thing between you two, I'm just your friend and trying to help, and I think you need to relax some and just stop over-thinking things. You're gonna end up so unhappy if you don't."

"I don't need your advice," I said harshly and stepped out of the car and into the rain.  We were most of the way back to my house anyway. "This is all your fault anyway." And with that, I slammed the car door and walked back home.  I thought Ginger might follow me, but she didn't.  By the time I opened the door to my entryway, I was dripping wet with rain water and thoroughly exhausted.  Everything sucked.

22.)

"Hello you." I was home, which was unexpected, and I was in the living room, which was even less expected; an array of papers spread out on the ottoman and two laptops positioned on either side of the paperwork. For reasons unclear, I wasn't in my office. "I was so worried about you." I got up, and went over to her, but not angrily. I actually looked worried.

I looked up at him in my soaking wet clothes and then looked down at my feet, pushing past my fiancé and heading right for our room.  I didn't care that his papers were all over the living room.  I didn't care that he wasn't in his office.  I just wanted to change out of these clothes and not talk to him.  I shouldn't have come home...

"Have I upset you?" I didn't know if it was the soft tone, or the fact I didn't seem angry at all, but she hesitated at the door to our room, just for a second. "Hey now, come talk to me Little Frosty, I don't want your heart hurting any longer than it already has... let me take care of you."

I turned on my heel and looked up at Remy at the end of the hall, a small smile on his face.  Damnit... why was he so cute like that? "Why are you so calm about this?  Do you remember what you said yesterday?" He gave me a look, then quietly he nodded.  He was nervous now.  As nervous as I was... "What the hell, Remy?" I asked.  I actually asked.  I wanted an answer.  I wanted to make sense of this.

"I've just been thinking about us a lot, lately, Frosty. About our dynamic, about... why I love you." And truthfully, I didn't know why it was now of all times, but I couldn't help the way I felt. "I love you, Frosty, and I love... taking care of you. And you love it too, so don't even pretend you don't, alright?" I wasn't even firm in what I said, it was almost... playful.

I looked up at him and crossed my arms over my chest, and in a quiet admission, I looked down at my feet.  So what?  So what if I liked when he took care of me?  He was always working, and... and I liked spending time with him.  I liked feeling loved.  Where was the harm in that? "It doesn't mean I want to call you Daddy.  It doesn't mean you can just drop that in my lap without even talking to me!"

"It's not as though it's something I planned out.  You were just wearing that cute as holy moly heck dress, and I couldn't hold it back anymore." I didn't know how long I'd thought about it. It seemed like forever.

"...so you... like that stuff then?" It was all the confirmation I needed.  Did he want me to call him Daddy now in the bedroom?  Ugh, this was so weird.  This was so confusing!  But the more important question: "Why didn't you tell me before?  If you'd told me, maybe I... I dunno.  We've been together for four years, Remy..."

"Why didn't you wear a dress like that earlier?" I shrugged almost sheepishly and then took charge - I caught up with her in five steps and put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her right there, on the lips, not rudely but... well, like I owned her.

I was still soaked from head to toe by the rain outside, but he didn't care.  He took my cheeks in his hands and kissed me like he used to kiss me.  I melted into him.  Why didn't I wear a dress like that earlier?  Well, Ginger hadn't told me to, I supposed...  Finally, I pulled off him and exhaled, trying to catch my breath. "We... should talk..."

"Should we? Or should you put that dress back on and we'll discuss your punishment for running off in the middle of the night like that without permission and without telling me where you were? I was worried sick, Little Frosty!” Just like that: stern daddy Jeremy.

"I said I was going to Lala's." I gave him a hard look, but his was harder.  I bit my lip and turned around, leading the way into our room.  I swallowed hard and put the bag with the dress on the bed and starting to undress from my wet clothes.  I wondered if he would push the issue.  If he would make me wear that silly dress.  Did I want him to?  I felt warm...

"I think you should wear that dress for me, and then you can tell me what you did wrong, Little Frosty. That sounds like the right thing to do, doesn't it?" When she went to protest, I out my hand on her chin, and directed her gaze to me. "Doesn't it?"

It felt weird.  Like saying no didn't make sense.  I was always in support of equality.  Everything I did with Remy, we did as equals.  Even sex was equal.  But this wasn't.  This was very one-sided.  And still, I nodded my head.  I pulled the gingham dress out of the bag and looked down at it, dressed still in my wet bra and underwear.  It looked so stupid... and I remembered yesterday.  I blushed. "Can't we talk about this...?"

"Talking is for good girls, and you've not been a very good girl recently, have you? You left without permission.” Why did she need permission again? “You made me worry, and you came home and didn't even apologize, did you?" Jeez. Where was this even coming from?

I looked up at Remy and looked back at my feet.  But he felt right.  I felt wrong.  It was a very, very, very unfamiliar feeling.  I stripped of my panties and bra and pulled new ones on.  But when I went to fasten my bra, Remy stopped me.  I didn't have very big boobs and they didn't hold shape well in heavy clothes.  It made me self-conscious.

"You don't need that, try the dress on without it." Wow. Why? "I want you to wear the dress, and I want you not to wear a bra. That's what I want." She was weird, like she was on autopilot, like she knew she'd done bad and she wanted to fix it. I was hard as a rock...

I went back to the bed with a blush.  This whole situation was wrong.  It wasn't like me at all!  This wasn't like us.  We talked about things.  We worked them out together.  But this was... different.  I pulled the dress on and my cheeks were crimson.  I looked like a stupid kid.  And the second Remy looked at me, his demeanor changed.  Before, he was demanding and dominant.  Now, he was... soft looking.

"Come here, little one, I know you didn't mean it, but Daddy wants to make sure it doesn't happen again." I felt… drunk, maybe. Intoxicated in some way or another, it was hard to pinpoint the feelings flushing through my brain right now. But my arms wrapped around her and I held her head to my chest, and ran fingers through her hair nurturingly.

I felt water fill my eyes.  I thought about last night.  I thought about the words he said then, and the words he said now.  Then, I ran away.  But now?  Now I let him hold me.  And I wished beyond wished I had let him hold me yesterday too.  I started to cry and he shushed me, playing with my hair.  This was so pathetic.  I never cried.  But he was making me feel better for it.  I held him as tight as I could.

"Get it all out, little princess, Daddy knows you didn't mean it. And we're going to make it right, yes we are, and you'll never want to make those silly mistakes again. I know you want to make me proud, don't you? You want to make Daddy happy?" She was so beautiful...

I cried for a long time.  It was humiliating.  But it was Remy.  He was my everything.  I loved him with everything I had and I knew better than to be humiliated with him.  He loved me no matter what.  I curled up against his chest for a good hour while he played with my hair, while I calmed down.  And before I knew it, I was asleep against him in the middle of the day.  Daddy... I guess that wasn't such a bad word, was it?

• Like 2

I once again have conflicting emotions. I still don't like the way Remy treats Wendy. But now Wendy's past the point of fighting it. I don't know whether to feel sad that she lost or happy that they're at least taking this step together now.

• Thanks 1

23.)

I was going to punish her, discipline her, put her in her place and teach her a lesson in the best and most loving possible way, but in the time it took her to burn herself out, she fell asleep, and by the time she woke up, we had a much bigger issue on our hands: she'd wet herself, right there, leaned up against me. And as she came to and started to realize it, I took control of the situation. "We're gonna go take a shower together, Little Frosty, don't think, just listen."

"...uh... uh huh..." He helped me out of bed, still in my sleepy delirium, and pulled the dress up over my head.  I rubbed my eyes sleepily as he ushered me into the bathroom.  What time was it?  Did I fall asleep?  I always fell asleep after crying - that was so typical of me.  Remy finished stripping me and turned on the shower.  I checked the clock on the wall.  3:30.  We had some time before dinner, but I hadn't eaten yet.

I wasn't going to tell her that she'd wet herself, because there was little voice in my head that said it was completely normal and natural for her to have accidents. She had accidents. I was Daddy. So what? My head swam and I stood into the shower with her, but I had no inclination to be sexual. This was... paternal.

I smiled quietly at him as I washed my hair.  Honestly, after such a rough night and a long morning, the shower felt amazing.  I was starting to finally relax.  But then I caught his smile and I couldn't keep my mind off him.  Remy.  When was the last time we'd showered together?  At least a month, if not longer.  I leaned in and pushed my lips to his, having to stand on my toes to do so. "You're so sexy," I mumbled, kissing his neck.

"Mhm." I flashed an amused little smirk. She tried to kiss me again and I put the washcloth to her shoulder and began to soap her up, holding her in place gently, fatherly, between my body and the wall.

I pouted a little bit and leaned up to kiss him again.  He let me, but it felt different. "Come on, kiss me for real," I smiled, running my hand down his chest and between his legs.  I took hold of his cock, still soft, and worked it between my fingers.  I hadn't had sex in weeks and I was starting to really feel it.  Shower sex.  We hadn't done that since before we got engaged!

"Well, you did make quite a mess of the bedsheets, my lovely, so we shouldn't waste too much time." There was a look in her eyes, confusion at first, and then it faded to a frown. She didn't remember, did she? I'd ushered her into the shower so quickly.

"What are you talking about?" I said harshly, my hand falling from his cock.  A mess of the bedsheets?  I tried to remember, but waking up the way I had... ushered out of bed, and the dress pulled over my head.  I didn't make the bed, maybe?  But I hadn't had time! "I said kiss me!  You're acting weird!"

"Frosty. You had an accident in your sleep, and it's okay, but I really need to clean up the sheets." I turned the faucet off and stepped out of the shower stall, pulling a towel around my waist. She'd been having accidents since... well... huh. I mean. It must have been a normal occurrence, right? Yeah. Yeah it felt normal.

"I... what?" I followed him out of the shower, annoyed and frustrated.  An accident? "No I didn’t.” He wrapped himself in a towel and left the bathroom and I grabbed a towel out of the closet and rushed after him. "I did not have an accident!  You're just avoiding me!  Is this because I cried?  Because I was trying to be vulnerable, and you're so annoyingly stoic sometimes.  People have emotions, Remy!  Remy, are you listening to me?" We were in our room again and sure enough, in the center of the bed, was a huge wet patch.  I didn't understand...

"You had an accident when you were laying on my chest and sleeping.” I didn't even need to explain it to her, because confusion aside, she knew what had happened. She knew what she'd done. And I left her in the doorway to think about that while I pulled the sheets back off the bed like I'd done it a thousand times before.

"I... I didn't do that..." But he didn't have to argue with me.  After having two other accidents, I knew I was lying.  It was me.  I'd done that.  But I didn't wet the bed!  I didn't!  But this weekend alone, since Friday, I'd done it three times.  I felt tears in my eyes.  I shook my head and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

I didn't chase her, because there was no reason to chase after a girl her age throwing a tantrum, and I had laundry to do. And a mattress to powder. Which... we owned. We owned baby powder, because Ginger said it was good to have around the house. I guess I'd have to thank her!

I sat on the chair in the living room, across from the kitchen, and covered myself with a blanket.  I didn't know what to do.  That was my third accident.  I thought about Lala's house this morning.  What if I'd wet myself there too?  I felt tears in my eyes.  I never cried, and now I couldn't seem to stop.  I wanted to run to Remy to make it all better, but he was the problem.  He didn't understand how this felt...

Once the sheets were in the dryer, once the mattress was being soaked up by the powder, I went down the hall to the living room and leaned down over Wendy.  In one smooth, clean motion, I pulled my fiancée into my arms and held her against my hip. Just like I'd done it before. Which I had right? Hmm. Regardless, I held her and hugged her.

I curled my face into Remy's neck and let him hold me.  He'd carried me before.  He took me to bed.  He carried me in theme parks.  But this was different.  This time I was on his hip and he rocked me softly.  The worst part?  It was working. "I dunno why this is happening," I admitted. "It keeps happening and I don't understand..."

"Don't worry about it, it's nothing we can't handle. I think it's pretty cute, actually, it gives me a chance to take care of you and dote over you. I kinda like that, my tiny Frosty girl." It was a weird admission, or I should have felt like it was, but it felt...normal. Honest, sincere, and truthful.

"It's not cute.  It's not okay.  It's disgusting.  It's stupid!  It's--" He kissed my forehead and I melted back into Remy's arms.  Finally, finally, he put me down on my feet, but they felt shaky and uncertain.  Remy patted my head. "Anything that gives me an excuse to dote over you, Frosty, I am happy about." But how could he really be happy about it?  He was lying, trying to make me feel better.  I looked down at my feet in shame.  I was supposed to be twenty-two, not two...

"It takes no time at all for me clean it up, and then when you're sad like now, I get to make you a microwave mug brownie with a big scoop of ice-cream. That sounds pretty good, right, Little Frosty?" I used to make mug cakes for her back when we first met.

"...I guess," I said softly, but I didn't look up.  Remy left me for the kitchen and I looked up to watch him walking away.  He really was doting on me, wasn't he?  I looked over at the sofa where, on the ottoman, papers were spread all over.  A month ago, he would never have left his work for me, let alone to console me, to help me dress, to take a nap with me, or to shower.  And now he was making me a brownie, like when we met?  I bit my lip.  Maybe... this wasn't so bad.  Maybe I could get used to this...

I felt happy. Not like that cheesy kind of photo-smile happy, but pretty content with how things were. She trusted me, and I got to take care of her, and we didn't fight at all. I wish I'd known we could have worked this way years ago; it felt like so many wasted nights of fighting and worrying we could have avoided.  Finally, we were happy.

• Like 1

I can easily see why Wannatrip has conflicted emotions about the story... Frosty and Daddy have started having more and more conflicted emotions and I begin to think that maybe Ginger has encoded subconscious messages in between the lines in your story... AND I think it's Pudding who is allowing her access!! ...but then I'm not sure. My emotions are starting to be more and more conflicted. 

:D You guys are so great!  Thanks for the comments!

I'm really stressed with some applications I'm working on and I am behind on editing. :crybaby:  But I'll make it a point to get more chapters up in the coming days!

~Sophie

24.)

Sunday night, I wet the bed again, but this time it was before Remy had gone to work.  I was visibly upset, but he assured me it was okay.  He helped me change out of my wet nightgown and into something suitable for the day.  He picked it out - a nice sundress even though the October winds were growing colder.  He washed the sheets and went off to work.  I watched TV instead of cleaning all morning and was at Ginger's office by noon.  I knew the last time we talked had been a little rough, but I was over it.

"Hey girlie, how're you doing?" Ginger was perky with a cup of coffee in her hands and a corporate smile on her lips. Today she was in a suit with a skirt, obviously trying to impress someone higher up. She looked super attractive.

"Oh, uh.  Hi." Wow, she cleaned up nice.  Ginger always had a homey look about her, the kind of woman you knew would be a sweetheart at the office.  But today she looked sharp and direct, the kind of person you didn't want to mess with.  It caught me a little off guard. "I'm alright.  I guess.  It's Monday." I went into the office and booted up my computer in the little walk-in closet I worked out of.

"It's Monday and that means it's the best day to get the most work done!" She grinned, handing the girl a new MP3 player with headphones and ruffling her hair playfully. "The more you do on a Monday, the easier the rest of the week becomes."

I looked at the little MP3 player with a tilt of my head.  Then I remembered the MP3 player Ginger had left outside my front door, and something occurred to me. "I have things like this at home.  Remy uses them for work." Ginger worked with Remy sometimes, but she was on a different floor.  One up.  I sat down in my chair and unwound the headphones. "Is this for the same project?  I listen to his all the time." Though, admittedly... not much recently. "But it's been a few days."

"Something like that," Ginger smiled. To be honest, she was so pleased with how things were proceeding, and she didn’t need to provide too much in the way of explanations, especially not after today’s session.

It was easy to multitask for the first ten minutes.  The ocean waves and the wind in the headphones made it easy to work on autopilot.  But later that afternoon, I woke up slowly with my head on the keyboard.  But when I saw the time on the computer, I panicked.  3:35.  I'd been asleep for three hours?!  And I barely got any work done!  Had Ginger noticed I fell asleep?  No, she would have woken me up, right?  I got up from my seat and went over to the door.  Ginger wasn't even in the room.  I exhaled and went back to my seat, starting my work on the data.  I was so far behind...

"I got you a sandwich from the sandwich cart.” She almost jumped out of her seat when Ginger spoke, but the British woman smiled and waved her hand, sandwich and all. "Hey don't worry about it, I know you had that fight with Jeremy and all, so I bet you're pretty distracted now, huh? Wanna talk about it?

"Oh... uh.  I mean..." I looked at the data set and minimized it.  I was so far behind, so so so far behind... I couldn't tell Ginger I fell asleep.  But I must have looked sleepy. "Um.  Sure.  Uh.  Why not." I followed her out of the little closet and into her office, sitting down on the sofa against the wall and unwrapping my sandwich. "Things are better, I think.  At least, they are getting better."

"Oh, they are? Did he apologize or something?" Ginger reached out and rubbed the girl’s thigh with a smile. "What happened? Tell me, I'm dying to know. You're my two favorite people after all."

She touched my thigh and I bit my lip.  How did I ever think she was into Remy? "Uh.  Well, no, not exactly.  We just talked." Okay, that wasn't true. "I mean... we... worked it out." So vague.  She'd want more than that.  So I sighed. "I think you were probably right.  I think I was over reacting." I hated to admit that I was taking Ginger's advice, but it was good advice. "I know it's weird to think he's actually my Daddy.  I don't think that.  But he takes care of me now... I feel so special all the time."

"Oh wow, is that so?" Ginger didn't have to act surprised, because even though she knew exactly what had happened, to hear it so candidly from her little charge here, so openly, so... plainly and all-but-proudly? That was truly surprising! "I'm so happy to hear that, Wednesday!"

"I dunno.  It's still weird.  But hey, if he wants to help me pick out clothes and make me dinner every night, and if I don't have to clean the house?  Why would I argue with that?  And he's always paying attention to me.  I forgot what that was like." I sighed and smiled, taking a bite of my sandwich. "Anyway.  I think it's probably fine.  If he wants to call himself Daddy and do everything for me, more power to him."

“If he wants to call -himself- Daddy, you know, he'd probably prefer it if you called him Daddy, too." Ginger floated that idea as if the daft young girl hadn't already had it on her mind. "You could wear that cute dress, and be like ‘Daddyyyy.... can we go out to get iiiceeee creeeaaammm?’ just like that, and he would absolutely melt like putty in your hands. It would be an excellent way to show him appreciation, too."

"...you think?" I'd completely overlooked Ginger's over the top baby talk.  The gears in my head were turning.  Show appreciation... yeah, I wanted to do that.  I wanted him to know how much I cared about him and how much I loved everything he did for me.  But I had ulterior motives too.  Putty in my hands.  I smiled widely. "Alright I'll give it a shot!"

"There's my girl." My girl. Those words were precise and chosen for a very good and apt reason, and her hand ran through the girl’s hair immediately following the praise, an affectionate show of physical bonding. "You're the cutest little princess, you know that?"

I smiled shyly up at Ginger and took another bite of my sandwich.  A princess.  I liked that idea!  At the end of the day, I barely had any work done, but I didn't care.  My mind was on other things and I still had two days left this week to finish it.  I had to rush out ten minutes early to beat Remy home, but I did.  I changed into the gingham dress and checked my phone.  As long as he didn't get stuck at work, he'd be home any second!

• Like 2