LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

You're feeling sick? On Valentines day? That's not fair! I'm sending you All the love!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

19.)

When we got home, there was a note on the front door written on cute stationary, and a little MP3 player in an envelope attached behind it. From Ginger? Huh. "I guess she must have come by when we were in the movie?" The note was addressed to Wednesday, though, so I let her read it.

Dearest Wendy,

Please give this a listen as soon as you get it, it's a breakthrough for a new client and if you could listen-test for me tonight before nine, I can give you a bonus. It would also mean the world to me, and I know you're a good girl.

Love,
Ginger

The time now was 8:12pm. And with the notion of going inside and having sex, or making Ginger proud, it seemed like Wendy was at an impasse. "What does the note say?"

"Um..." I looked down at the paper and bit my lip.  Something for a client?  I knew a lot of her work was time-sensitive but it was a Saturday!  What could she possibly need this for before nine?  I played with the MP3 player in my hand. "Can I see your phone?" I didn't have Ginger's number.  Now was as good a time as any to get it.  I copied it from Remy's phone as we went inside and sent a text. "I can listen to it later tonight," I sent.

"I'd like to have your feedback to the client tonight, could you be a good girl and do it for me now? It should only take you around a half hour my luvly.” came back the reply, along with a string of emoji because that was apparently how Ginger typed.

I groaned and checked the time at the top of my phone.  Mm... "Half hour?  Alright.." I sent the text and sat down on the sofa. "Remy, can you get my headphones?  Ginger needs me to make sure this file is okay.  Not like I know what's "okay" and what "isn't", but whatever..." I was obviously pouty, but what could I do?  She needed help.  Honestly, I didn't know why Ginger had me listening to these sounds.  What was the point?  But at the same time, it seemed perfectly normal for me to do it.  Like it wasn't worth asking about.

I went to take a shower, because by this point in my life it was just simple nature for my fiancée to be listening to these files when provided to her. So I didn't see her eyes go glossy, I didn't see her body go limp, I didn't hear what she heard.

"Frosty?" I blinked, looking up at my fiancé.  I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.  My head felt foggy. "Um... sorry, what?" "You fell asleep again." "Mm... yeah." I pulled out my phone and texted back. "Seems fine." Send.  Then I looked up at Remy, who was still wet from showering, with a towel around his waist.  I bit my lip. "You're way overdressed," I smiled. "Come on, let's go to our room."

The truth of the matter was, I rarely had time for sex. Not the long drawn-out love-making that my fiancée wanted, at any rate, but she took my hand in hers and lead us to the bedroom with this coy little skip in her step. She could be so charming when she wanted to be...

I pulled him onto the bed and kissed his lips.  It took literally zero seconds for him to lose the towel.  He wasn't hard yet, but he would be very soon.  Kiss, kiss, kiss.  My fingers running up his side, down to his hip.  I fumbled for the blankets while we worked our way into the bed.  I had been waiting weeks for this!

"I loved it when you went down on me, my little Frosty, you're really good at it." My fingers played through her hair, and I thought about how she never liked it, how she found it unfair, how she hated it being one-sided, especially because I'd never gone down on her.

"Yeah?  Well.  I'm glad!  I mean, it's not really my thing, so..." I kissed him again.  He was in position on the bed and I wiggled the top off over my head, flashing my bra.  I shuffled out of my leggings.  Matching purple bra and panties.  Sexy.  Attractive.  And I kissed him again.

"I want you to go down on me, and I want you to show me your pretty face the entire time, I want to see you with me between your lips..." Wow. Where had that come from? "Do I need to ask again?" That was unlike me, I guess. Right? Wasn't it? Hmm. It was hard to tell.

I looked up at him in bewilderment, stunned, and I felt a heat come over my cheeks.  Frustration?  Or embarrassment? "I... Remy." Deep breath.  Focus. "That's not fair and you know it.  I did it once because you wanted me to, but I haven't... we haven't..." Two weeks was too long!  I was so needy!  Ugh, couldn't he take a hint?!

She was so pent up, so flustered, so frustrated so.... cute. Damn. "Don't you want to make me happy?" That was an odd question, because I wasn't so often given to selfishness like that, but right now, in that moment... it didn't feel selfish, it felt... proper.

I fumbled for words.  I shook my head.  I didn't want to make him happy?  No, of course I did!  I just... this wasn't fair and he knew it!  I could make him happy and be happy too, couldn't I?  Wasn't I sexy?  And then I remembered something.  I climbed up from the bed in a hurry and went over to the walk-in closet.  Remy didn't know why, not until I came back two minutes later wearing the silly childish gingham dress.  I expected him to fawn.  I expected his cock to get hard in a second.  But he didn't.  He just stared at me blankly, like he was missing something.  I started to get nervous. "Well?" I asked.

I didn't want to have sex with her anymore. I didn't want her to suck me off. The feelings I felt were... so much stronger than that, so much different. I felt indecent being naked in front of her, like I was taking away her innocence or something. And I pulled the covers over me. "You're beautiful, Frosty. C'mere, give Daddy a hug." Daddy?

I stared blankly at him.  What had he just said?  What did he call himself?  I stood there, completely taken aback.  And it looked like he was just as nervous as I was.  I put on the dress because that's what he liked.  And he said... and I felt so stupid.  I bit my lip and shook my head. "I... I'm gonna... um... I'm sorry.  I'm gonna stay at Lala's." I left the room and grabbed my coat out of the hall closet, fumbling to dress myself, to hide this humiliating outfit before I started to cry.  But when I got to the door, I hesitated.  I stopped.  I couldn't turn the handle.  I almost broke down right there.  But right when I thought I might, I managed to find the strength to open the door and leave.

~~~~~~~

All 34 chapters of Small Frosty (Complete) are up on Patreon, along with six Valentine's Day exclusive captions!  Please consider supporting us!~ ^_^ 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

You're feeling sick? On Valentines day? That's not fair! I'm sending you All the love!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thank you very much. ^_^ I'm not really sick so much as super anxious and overwhelmed... and it's sort of messing with my head.  I just want to go home and sleep, but all my friends want to hang out... *sigh*

Of course i do lol A&S is still my absolute favorite... And Cass was physically worse... But Ginger and Remy are both emotionally abusive and selfishly manipulative... Remy doesn't even seem to have faith in the relationship at all in times! To me he is stringing her along for his pleasure and Ginger is intervening just to intervene! Shes doing evil just to be evil!! You know who else is like that??? JOKER!!! From Batman!! 

Ginger I can forgive for being an egomaniac who thinks she knows best all the time. Remy is just... ARGH! (Puts fist through wall imagining it's Remy's face.) Even the insane Doctor guy from Little Luzy didn't have this strong an effect on me!

Also what's A&S?

Oh my days you guys are killing me :roflmao: 

A&S is Audrey & Staycee.  A huge epic that Pudding and I wrote ages ago.  It's... it's an experience.  And it's widely regarded as our best work. (It should be it took us two years and three attempts to get it done!) We wrote a follow up called Lottie and have been working for like 5 years on a prequel following a character named Velvet.  If we EVER finish it, it'll complete the series.

Lemme find you a link.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/audrey-staycee-11488290

~Sophie

Awww we would love to finish it! :D  It's super high on our to-do list.  We started it a few years back but dropped it when a new idea came up. Then we sort of forgot to go back to it.  When we finally did, we re-started the concept and it didn't take off.  Now we're in limbo.  We tried to pick it up again a few months ago but it didn't really click.  That's the hard part about writing with a partner - you both have to really be in sync on a story to make a good one!  Hopefully we can finish it one day and put the A&S series to bed. ^_^ 

13 minutes ago, Pudding said:

Yes, thats right! Just roll with the flow, you'll see ;)

Okay! Just making sure. I'll give it a go sometime when I'm not in the middle of 10 active stories & a half dozen RPs & also writing my own ABDL supernatural thriller!

I don't like Remy and Ginger. They need karmic payback, like a swarm of ninja crickets that follow them around everywhere and never stop so they can't work or sleep and every time Remy tries to make his fiance do something she doesn't want to do and has made that plain the ninja crickets will increase the volume of chirping enough that Remy can't think. *nodsnods*

Well, we can see Ginger's efforts taking shape but, lobotomies in the 50's?! Rather barbaric no? Thank you both for answering my question about the hair thing. For some reason your answers were more or less what I expected from each of you respectively. Hope that doesn't sound mean or anything. :unsure:

I just had a HUGE realization that puts all of this in a different light for me! WARNING: I have not read any further than this, but what I have to say still might end up spoiling the mystery here. Read at your own discretion.

I completely glossed over the fact that, a few chapters ago, Ginger admitted that she'd been messing with both Wendy AND Remy's heads. And, although Remy's actions & thoughts have been deplorable, we've seen the conflict inside of him.

He's a victim just as much as Wendy!

And I almost fell for it! Sophie, Pudding, I am legitimately scared of your mind games sometimes. How do you get into our minds like that? I once again fall at your feet and beg that you spare me in whatever evil plans you have to take over the world or whatever.

2 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

What's up with Ginger and Pudding, anyways?   LOL

They're in league together. With their combined malevolence & genius they would be unstoppable. The question is: who's the master, and who's the pawn?