LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

36 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Hmmmm....

Part 2 is more diaper focused now that all the pieces are set.  And I guess if you don't care how the characters got to the place they are now, you can skip Part 1?  Though I wouldn't advise it...

Lemme edit a little and I'll get back to you.  But you make good points.

Sophie I agree with him splitting this up may confuse new readers and this should all be 1 big story.

Personally, I prefer the same thread. It makes going back to check a reference point etc. easier. Going back to the discussion on abusive relationships: It was mentioned that Remy is an abusive character. While I still think he's a turd, he is being manipulated by Ginger much like Wendy; although maybe not to such extremes.

A statement you made Sophie...{ I personally know a girl who gets physically hit by her boyfriend when he's angry.  Obviously unhealthy.  But she's totally fine with it.  Not in a "I deserve it, I should be a better girlfriend" way.  But in a "it helps him alleviate stress and it sort of turns me on to be in pain or watch him lose control" way.  If it really doesn't impact her personal happiness, why is that bad? } While it may not impact her personal happiness, it is assault/battery. It's against the law, hence bad. Just a thought...

31 minutes ago, 'Lil Wendi said:

While it may not impact her personal happiness, it is assault/battery. It's against the law, hence bad. Just a thought...

I dunno, gay people couldn't get married until like.  2015.  I'm not all about the law being "good" and "bad".  Also the definition of battery is "any unlawful and or unwanted touching of the person of another by the aggressor".  And if she doesn't care, then I don't think that's unwanted.  Like, I get what you're saying.  But that situation sounds a whole lot better than Remy doing whatever he wants to Wendy, who repeatedly says "no" and "stop", manipulated or not.

Going back to the assault/battery point. Assault in many jurisdictions in the U.S. is defined more broadly still as: any intentional physical contact with another person w/out their consent. My question would be does she/he say 'go ahead, hit me'? Where is the dividing line Dr. Sophie? ;)

24 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

No, Wendi is referring to Sophie's real life friend who lets her boyfriend hit her. You've gotta keep up, garyg!

Yes, garyg, it is a story, but the underlining point is: physical violence, is it acceptable in any context? My point was directed at her friend being abused. Willingly or not.

16 hours ago, 'Lil Wendi said:

Yes, garyg, it is a story, but the underlining point is: physical violence, is it acceptable in any context? My point was directed at her friend being abused. Willingly or not.

It's a good question.  I mean, there's a lot of BDSM stuff too that gets into this.  But then again, there's the Fifty Shades version of BDSM that is absolutely not okay?  So... I don't know?

Honestly, I don't talk to this particular friend often enough for me to get a straight answer, but she was very carefree about the topic in conversation.  So I feel as if perhaps it is consensual, even if she isn't overt about it?  But I'm a third party here, I really can't say in certainty.  I've also never met her boyfriend - she's a school friend.  I might have a better understanding if I did?

I dunno.  I think my point was just that "abuse" isn't all black and white?  Like, if you get something out of it, then is it abuse?  My relationship with my girlfriend would be soooo abusive to an outsider but that's just because I'm a Little with a penchant for brattiness. XD  But we talk about it a lot too.  If she goes too far, I tell her.  She listens.  Is it that way with this friend?  If there isn't communication, is it abusive?

I think we are super off topic, honestly.  I was really tired when I got into the whole debate in the first place, and most of it was just "getting my feelings down" and expressing why I think Wendy is so compelling and human.  Usually I don't have anyone to talk to about this stuff (other than Pudding) so it's nice to just.  Talk.  You know?

But if people hate Wendy or love Remy or think Ginger is a hero, honestly, more power to you!  Or if you think this story is trash that's fine too.  I think a huge theme of Small Frosty is "perspective" and how vastly different four people can view the exact same situation.  So I think it's important that the readers all have unique perspectives too! ^_^  In this vain, I really appreciate @ELLIE52 and @'Lil Wendi, not only for questioning what's in front of your face and thinking differently, but also for talking about it and bringing it up.  It's actions like that which hold the world responsible and make it a better place.

Sophie, you are the best! No, I guess this is not necessarily a black an d white issue. I will admit that my partner and I get a little 'crazy' now and then, but it's consensual. What you described about your friend is different. I'm all for a good spanking when needed(or not) I still can't really agree w/the premise of your friend. It strikes me as violent, and I just can't accept that. That said, I don't hate any of the characters in the story - although Ginger... - and if you want to chat, I'm just a PM away. Luv your work, both of you, keep it up!

OH!  Actually, before I forget, I wanted to tell our readers...

This month (May) marks the one year anniversary of my and @Pudding's Patreon! :o  Isn't that crazy?  We've had tons of support and we are just so happy to be able to make our unique content for the community.  Because of our Patreon, we've done more in this year than the other nine years I've been on this site put together.  We've finished five short stories, three full-length stories, two commissions, and 74 captions! O_O We edited and colored and made PDF/ePub versions of ALL of our previous works.  AND we are currently working on two full stories and three commissioned ones!

Anyway, we are doing a promotion on our Patreon for the entire month, where all supporters (even if it's just a dollar!) get access to our Discord. ^_^ It's so much fun talking to the community and getting to know the people who have supported us.  And even when Pudding and I aren't around, the chat is pretty lively!  $5+ patrons get access to everything on our Patreon, but for this month only they also get to commission a caption!  And $10+ patrons get to invite a non-patron friend to the Discord, who alsooooo gets a free caption.  (Honestly we are probably overworking ourselves, but anniversaries don't happen every day you know!)

Oh what else... what else...

We added goals to our Patreon as well.  So once we hit 50 patrons (we're at 36) EVERY $5+ patron gets to create their own character (or be included as a character) in a new story!  We'll do a poll on this later.  And once we hit 100 (goodness, I can't imagine...) we are going to start doing art commissions for main characters in our popular stories! ^_^ 

OKAY that's it!  So if you have any questions or anything, just leave a comment or send me a personal message.  Thanks for the amazing year!

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/sophieandpudding

~Sophie

*P.S. I'm going to copy-paste this into any of our active story threads, so you might see it more than once!

Welcome to Small Frosty Pt. 2!  We spent a lot of time cultivating a slow forced regression story, and we are finally at the top of the hill.  Now it's time to enjoy the roller coaster as it tips over the edge!  Originally Part 2 was going to be written from Ginger's perspective, but we thought that ruined a lot of the fun for the reader.  So the format is still the same as Part 1 and Intermission, but you'll see more of Ginger's personal thoughts.

Please continue to leave comments!  They keep us going!

~Sophie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small Frosty Pt. 2
By Sophie & Pudding

41.)

The firm's halloween party was unlike most adult halloween parties, mostly in the fact that people actually dressed up. Sure, there were one or two fancy gowns and masquerade mask types here and there, but people were actually dressed up in costume, too! Maybe because the work they did was so boring. So the three of us, me, and Ginger, and Frosty, we were dressed up as Disney characters and we fit right in. I was King Triton, and Ginger was Maleficent. And Frosty, perhaps appropriately, was dolled up as Anna from Frozen.

"I really dun wanna be here," I muttered, crossing my arms as Remy led me into the foyer.  I already dedicated three afternoons a week to this corporate building and I didn't want to spend another evening here.  Why couldn't we just stay home?  Or we could go see a movie together?  I didn't even know anybody here!

"Don't be fussy, Frosty, you're going to have a really good time." "You should listen to Jeremy, Wednesday, Remy knows best." Of course, Ginger knew better than to say Daddy, but the cadence was just right that she knew it would make the dolled up girl blush. "Would you like to see the view from the executive balcony? It's pretty breathtaking, babydoll."

"Whatever," I muttered, shuffling awkwardly through the crowd of people.  Ginger left to go talk to someone I didn't know and I followed my fiancé to the elevator.  It closed and left the two of us alone, and immediately my tone changed. "Daddy, I wanna go home!  I wanna cuddle!  I wanna watch a movie!"

Daddy, in public. Childishness, in public. I wasn't sure when it had began, but it had come on quickly, day by day, stronger and stronger. I lifted her up and sat her on the hand railing inside the elevator, putting my hand to her chin and smiling. "Daddy has to be here for work, little one, but I promise when we get home you can wear anything you like and we can cuddle all night.  Okay my little Princess of Arendelle? You're a Princess tonight, aren't you? So what would a Princess do for her King?"

The doors opened and I slipped to the floor of the elevator, hiding behind Remy as we made our way past on-comers and out onto the executive's balcony.  It really was a nice night, but it was cold for the last day of October.  It must have been worse for my future-husband, who wasn't wearing a shirt.  I cuddled up under his arm.

I'd always been proud of my fiancée. Tonight, though, I was proud to show her off, I was proud that she was mine. I'd introduce her to people, and speak for her, prompt her what to say, right in front of my workmates, and she would play it up and pull herself into my side when she was tired of talking. She was so stinking cute...

I poked Remy in the side and pointed to the punch bowl.  He hadn't had a sip the entire night, which was amazing.  It wasn't that Remy was an alcoholic or anything, but for as long as I could remember, he needed a drink to relax.  This sort of night was meant for relaxing.  But not a single drink. "Can I have some, uh..." I bit my lip and looked up coyly, knowing I couldn't say Daddy with all these people around.

"Well, you're not really old enough are you?" I spoke softly enough for just her to hear. "But I suppose with parental supervision it should be okay.” I loved the way she blushed, I loved the way she smiled. I didn't understand where this had come from, but obviously this dynamic had been our missing link.

So I was in the middle of sipping some top-quality spiked punch when an old guy in a suit dinged his wine glass with a spoon.  Everyone went quiet and all eyes went to the stairs in the corner where the man was standing. "It's been a great year, great enough that you guys earned this party!  Who would have thought it could rival our Christmas one's huh?" Cue laughter.  I rolled my eyes. "But there were a few people who went above and beyond.  Jeremy Rhodes and Bob Benson.  And I'd like to use this moment to announce that both of them have been offered promotions in area management starting tomorrow." I blinked.  What?

I mean, I'd worked my ass off, all year. But I couldn't believe I'd finally been recognized for it! I picked up my fiancee and twirled her around, cuddled her tight to me.  Through the seat of her dress, I could feel the slight padding of her pull-up.  All was right with the world.

I guess it had been a long time coming.  I'd known he was up for a promotion a month ago, but I didn't know if it would happen.  And now it did.  We'd have so much extra money, but all I could think about was our wedding day.  We could finally pick a date, couldn't we?  My fiancée went to thank the old guy and I found Ginger.  Ginger and I had gotten off to a rough start last month, when she started spending a lot of extra time with my fiancé.  But then she offered me a data entry job at her work and we'd been getting along a lot better.  Now she seemed... almost annoyed. "You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She did seem quite bothered though, as she watched everything unfold. "It's just mashed bananas." Which was an odd thing to say, if Mashed Bananas wasn’t a trigger term to make Wednesday wet herself and start wailing out for Daddy to come get her. Spiteful? Yes. But this messed with Ginger’s plans.

Mashed bananas?  Some weird English phrase?  I knew Ginger had spent her young-adult life in England studying psychology and business management, and admittedly, I didn't always understand what she was talking about.  But the curiosity was ripped away from me when I felt the hot wetness splash between my legs, pooling in the thin pull-up.  I... I'd had bedwetting problems the past few weeks, but I'd never had an accident during the day before!  I didn't know what to do!  I froze.  I panicked.  And then I felt the little droplets drip down the insides of my thighs and into my boots.  Daddy... where was Daddy?  I looked around the crowd, but I was too short.  Too scared.  I felt tears in my eyes.  I had to cover my mouth to keep from sobbing.  What was I supposed to do?  I was so scared... I was so alone...

• Like 2

Oh dear! What has got Ginger all in a tizzy now? She's been the epidemy of cold composure up until this point... Maybe with Remy's promotion she's afraid they'll get married before she has time to work her magic on Remy? Tune in next time to find out!

Grammar Patrol:

You forgot an apostrophe in the first sentence. :doh:

17 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol:

Ta!

13 hours ago, thedman said:

I live it I love it I love it

Thank you both for commenting. ^_^ Another chapter later today, and then maybe another Friday.  I'm going to spend a lot of time this weekend editing so supporters of our Patreon can have early access.  Right now it's a chapter-by-chapter editing and posting process.

(BTW I love the next chapter! :o )

42.)

"Here, let Gingie help." Ginger took her by the hand, a smile as warm as the pee between her legs, and put her finger to her lips. "Our secret, alright? Let's go to the bathroom, quick like a bunny." If the plan needed to be advanced, then Ginger would damn well advance it!

"I... I..." She pulled me by the wrist to the bathrooms in the corner, but there were three or four other women in there.  I felt my bottom lip tremble and tears started dripping down my cheeks.  No, no, no... don't cry, Wendy... keep it together... "I... g-gotta find Daddy... gotta find Daddy..." It would have been a super fucking weird thing to say if Ginger didn't already know that I called Remy Daddy in private.  Actually, it had been under her guidance that I realized how advantageous the whole Daddy/Little Girl situation could be for me.

Pulled into the oversized disabled stall, Ginger sat the girl down on the closed toilet seat and put hands on her cheeks. "Daddy is busy sweetheart, he's got a lot to do tonight. Let Gingie help, okay? Maybe I'm not Daddy, but I can help, right? Like a Mommy?"

Mommy?  Mommy... I looked up at her with tears pouring down my cheeks and then down at my feet.  I couldn't let her know.  She couldn't know!  I stood up and she pushed me right back down on my squishy wet pullup, leaking all over the backside of my dress.  I couldn't stop crying. "Need Daddy... gotta find Daddy..."

"Well, you cant be going around out there all wet like that, can you? Here, let Mommy help." Mommy had been a newly reinforced term in some of the recent recordings, and Ginger had planned for it to be a slow introduction.  But this would have to do. She reached over and took the crying girl’s bag from her and opened it, finding a fresh pull-up inside. "Then we can find Daddy together, alright?"

"GIVE ME THAT!" I snatched the bag back from Ginger, knocking it to the ground and spilling out all my makeup.  The pull-up, however, was in Ginger's hand.  I looked up at it, at her, at the purse on the floor, and heard the hushed voices talking about me.  It was too much... all this was too much... "Go away... go away!  Go away!"

Ginger sighed and knelt down in front of her, putting hands on her cheeks and focusing her crying eyes. "Daddy knows best. Mommy knows the rest." It was something that Ginger had spent a long time programming. After all, there were different expectations and obstacles for each role in this new family. "And Mommy knows, so please let me help okay?"

I looked into her eyes with my blurry, tear filled ones, and bit my lip.  She was trying to help.  She was going to help.  But she couldn't help!  She couldn't know!  But she knew now.  How did she know?  I shook my head and told her what I needed. "Want everybody to leave us alone," I muttered, talking about the other women in the bathroom.

"Done." Ginger stood up, opened the door, and told everybody in no uncertain terms that the bathroom was closed. And when Ginger commanded something, it wasn't easy to say no, as Wednesday well knew by now. A click of the lock on the door to the bathroom signified that they were alone, and Ginger came back to the disabled stall. "See? I'm here to protect you. But I need the truth, okay?"

I hesitated, looking down at my feet.  My dress, ruined.  My shoes, ruined.  And now Ginger knew... she knew I wore pull-ups and... and I couldn't believe I'd done that.  I didn't do that!  I never had, and... fresh tears poured down my cheeks.  I nodded my head. "Kay..."

"Let me get you cleaned up." Ginger undressed her, right there in the stall. And with what she explained were makeup wipes - actually baby wipes - in her purse, Ginger did a great job getting the regressed girl cleaned up, and dried off, too. Once she was in her new pull-up, and scant else, Ginger sat her on the toilet and took her dress out to the sinks and the hand dryers to clean it. "See? It's going to be okay."

I didn't say anything.  I didn't know what to say.  I couldn't explain this to Ginger even if I wanted to.  I had never wet myself before, not in the daytime.  So I started with what she knew, and filled in the blanks, but not until I was dressed again in the now-dry Anna costume. "Remy... wants me to wear pull-ups.  Part of the Daddy thing.  And I said okay.  But... but that.  That has never happened before!  I..." I looked at my hands. "Maybe it was the alcohol..."

"Well, little girls probably shouldn't drink alcohol, right?" Ginger used tones that were supportive, understanding, never mocking. "It's a shame Remy was busy, you know, your Daddy would probably have loved to have taken care of you after having an accident. It makes him feel important to be needed by you, is what I mean."

I crossed my arms and looked away from Ginger.  She'd taken care of me.  She fixed everything.  She even dried my dress.  The ankles of my boots were still wet, but no one would know any better by looking at me.  I rubbed the rest of the tears from my eyes and nodded my head. "It's... hard sometimes.  I love being a little girl for him, but sometimes... it feels like... like..." Like I shouldn't love it?  Or like I don't love it, and I'm tricking myself? "I feel like I'm slipping... that I'm losing who I am..."

"Wednesday. You were an emo girl in high school - you listened to Hawthorne Heights and wrote poetry about the futility of life.  That's not who you are today, but thats all still who you are as a whole. Who you are is... a continuum, its a line, a piece of string that connects dots. Last year you were a high strung girl obsessed with proving herself, and socially stunted. This year, you're a charming and affable girl devoted to her Daddy who wears pull-ups and sometimes has accidents. Those three girls, the emo girl, the high strung girl, the baby girl? They're all you. You can't lose that, I promise."

"I'm not a baby," I said harshly. "And I didn't have an accident!  I just..." I couldn't figure it out.  I sighed and shook my head. "Don't tell anybody, or I swear!" "I won't.  You can trust me." And the weird thing was... I think I did trust her.  I sighed and left Ginger alone in the handicapped stall and made my way back out to the drinks table to find my fiancé.  I wanted to leave now.

• Like 1

Poor Frosty. :(

Still, if Ginger is advancing her plan sooner than she anticipated then that means she's more likely to make a mistake. Which, in the long run, might be the only thing that could save Wednesday and Remy.

43.)

"Hey there you are, where'd you run off to, little one? Someone said they saw you crying, and then I couldn't find you..." I wrapped my arms around her, protectively, and held her tight.

"Wanna leave." "Hunny, we--" "Wanna leave," I said again, more seriously, and I think he noticed how intent I was.  I wasn't being playful.  I wanted to go home.  And with the information that I'd been crying... so he nodded his head and we left the party early.  I didn't talk the whole drive home.  I didn't know what to say.  I couldn't explain what happened...

Was she upset that I got the promotion? Was she upset that we'd been separated? Hmm. I really only knew how to deal with her in context of being little, so when we got home, I picked her up out of the car and carried her inside without a word. Maybe I could run her a bath...

"Ginger knows," I muttered, sitting quietly in the tub, surrounded by bubbles.  I didn't want her to know... "I dunno if she found out or... or if she has known a while.  But she knows now..." I didn't want to talk about the accident.  I didn't want him to think there was something wrong.  Wearing pull-ups in the daytime was humiliating enough.  But... I'd grown to accept it.  Almost even like it?  It was like wearing my wedding ring: a demonstration of my commitment.  But I didn't want anyone else to know, and now someone did.

"Well, I'll talk to her if you like." But that didn't seem like it would help all that much. "It's probably my fault. I've told her about the fact I like being the Daddy, she actually helped to encourage me some to be brave enough to talk to you about it. So maybe she just inferred, and if she did, I'm sorry little one."

"It's fine, she... was helpful, or whatever." Helpful.  I didn't want to get into this.  But I had to tell him something. "I got sad about something - probably from drinking - and she made me feel better.  So I guess it's not a big deal.  I just... don't want you to talk to her about it.  If she wants to talk she can talk to me.  And don't tell her about the diapers." I was making rules.  It almost sounded like I was in charge.  But these were safety rules: rules we'd come up with to make sure I was comfortable being Daddy's little girl.  This was normal for us.

"Let's put a pin in it and come back to it tomorrow, Frosty, I think tonight you need some safety and security." I ran my hand up the back of her neck while I talked. "Like... your paci, and a nice thick diaper, so thick your legs don't close, and that's okay because you're on Daddy’s lap all night anyway. And we can cuddle under one big blanket, on the sofa, and watch anything you want on TV until you fall asleep."

I nodded my head quietly and smiled up at Remy. "Uh huh.  I think that would be very nice." And that was exactly what happened.  I woke up the next morning in bed - obviously Remy had carried me - and in another wet diaper.  I had a period where I would cry when I woke up, but this whole thing was normalizing.  Diapers at bedtime, pull-ups in the daytime.  I was a little girl.  Daddy's little girl.  And it kept my bed dry anyway, didn't it?  I pulled on Daddy's sleeve in the den and lifted my nightgown for him to see. "Need change, please."

It might have become routine, but it never lost its magic. Not the first time she did it, not the dozenth time. Not the times she'd whine if she didn't get it right away, not the times like today when she'd crawl up onto my lap and watch me work until I had a moment free to change her. My adult fiancée had adapted, grown even, into hew new role. And it never ever got old. It was twenty minutes after she asked that I carried her into the bedroom and tossed her down on the bed.  Despite her somber mood since last night, that always brought a giggle. We were so much happier now.

"Movie and ice cream, uh huh?" "Of course." I waited with my shoes on for ten whole minutes, but Remy was still in the den.  I pouted and hurried after him. "Come on." "In a moment, Frosty." "No, but... we always leave around now." Movies and ice cream were our Saturday tradition for over a month.  They were extremely important to me because they were the only real "dates” I had with Remy anymore.

"Alright!" For the first time, I think in forever, I put my work aside when she asked, and I think that stunned her. It certainly had her eyes wide. And she ran off to the bedroom quick as a light. Where was she going? "Come on, Frosty, don't you wanna go see the movie and get ice-cream?"

I came back out a minute later holding my pacifier and handing it to him. "If we sit in the back, I can use it during the movie?" I never did little girl things in public.  Never where anyone could see me.  But elevators, private rooms, movie theaters... well, that wasn't so bad, was it?  No one ever noticed, other than Ginger.  But she was an exception.  She knew about our situation, so maybe she inferred.

I got it - a reward? She'd done that before, when I'd done something for her and given her what she wanted, she'd go out of her way to use her littleness to reward me. I took her pacifier from her and clipped it to the collar of her dress, then tucked it down inside and out of sight. "Now you won't forget who you are, and whose.” I loved when she blushed...

• Like 4

I actually tried giving this likes in a couple of different places. Apparently you can only give a story one like a day. I really enjoyed the new chapters(yes I managed to fall way behind again. I guess in some ways that’s actually a good thing. I get to read more in one sitting.) I really appreciated your explanation of the characters. It really did help to understand them better. The only thing I would like to know now is what their motivation is and actually it’s only Ginger I am not really sure of. I can’t tell if she is like Wednesday and she wants a family life and wants Remy and her to be a part of that life. It could be she just enjoys messing with people and wants to control them. Making her own family would sure prove he abilities are for real. At any rate I am still loving the story and looking forward to reading more. 

Well, Ginger's motives are always... shrouded.  I mean, we really only see things from the perspective of Frosty, so Ginger could be a manipulative brat who just does this for fun, or she could be trying to steal Remy away, or she could be investing herself in this family dynamic?  At the end of Part 1 it seemed like Wendy was an obstacle for her, but as the story goes on, it seems more like she's invested?

Ginger's motives are never outright stated (I don't think?) but they can be surmised pretty easily.  But that's for the reader to decide. ^_^  As the story goes on, you'll see more of her decisions and then you can figure out where you stand with her.  I hope that's a good answer?

New chapter today.  I'm editing a LOT right now! O_O

44.)

We were in line for concessions when his phone rang.  I gave him a sour look but he answered it all the same.  Why now?  It was our date night!  I checked my ticket.  And we were already running late... I ordered popcorn and soda and some candies, then waited while he talked to somebody.  He seemed unhappy.

"No, it's..." I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose. "Yes I know, I kn-... right. Yeah yeah, alright. Okay, I get it." She wasn't going to be happy at all. I pulled her to one side and put my hands on her shoulders, trying to keep a brave face. "Daddy had a work emergency happen, and-" She was about to protest, and I put my finger over her lips. "I won't be gone all night, but for a bit. I wanted to ask my princess how she might feel if I asked Ginger to come babysit? She could use my ticket with you and see the movie, and we could meet up at home later on?"

"I don't want to see Ginger.  If you don't want to go--" "I want to go, Frosty, I just--" "Fine!  Then go home and do whatever you have to do and I'll see the stupid movie on my own!" I turned on my heel and stormed off toward the theater with my arms full of snacks.

Wow, it was like having an actual child! I followed after her and picked her up, scooping her into my arms and sitting her on the ledge that one of the movie posters was inset into. "I didn't raise you to be rude, Wednesday. Ginger has wanted to see you all day too, to make sure you're okay. You don't have to tell her anything, she wont even know about your special undies, but would you please let her come and see the movie with you? For Daddy?"

I pouted and looked at my fiancé with frustration.  He had put me before his work all month!  He had started to actually come through!  He was home for dinner and... and... and I wanted my night with him.  I wanted time with him.  I kicked my feet and looked away. "I want adult time tonight," I told him simply, because we hadn't had sex in over a month.  The last time I came, it was because of a vibrator, and that was two weeks ago!

The issue of my not being sexually attracted to her notwithstanding, I nodded my head. "Let Ginger take you in to see the movie, and when we're home tonight, we'll have some adult time.  Deal?" Mostly I wanted her to relent to needing a babysitter, because if this was going to be an issue with work tonight, I wanted to salvage something.

"...she better get here soon.  Movie starts in five." I kicked myself down from the little ledge on the wall and walked past Remy and into the theater alone.  I sat in the back, sulking and pouting and eating handful after handful of popcorn.  Previews started.  Those were over.  No Ginger.  Maybe she wouldn't come.  That would be a blessing.

"Hey you." Ginger whispered as she sat down next to the girl, only ten minutes late to the film. After all, she was the reason that Remy was called away, so of course she was in the area. Tonight was going to be a big night for the baby girl to be - she was going to be put to sleep with a trigger word in the movies, given headphones, and inducted into some important new beliefs that Ginger had worked on.

I didn't say anything to Ginger.  I didn't know what to say to her.  Yesterday, she'd been... wonderful.  Helpful.  But how was I supposed to thank a girl for changing me out of a piss-soaked pull-up?  So I sat quietly.  I wanted Remy here...

"It's going to be okay, Apricot Pudding." Ginger counted five in her head to make sure the trigger had taken, and when the girl didn't move, she slipped the earbuds into each of her little eat canals and started the program running. Efforts must be doubled, after all.

The credits rolled.  I looked up at the screen in bewilderment, up at Ginger, who I was sleeping on, and rubbed my eyes.  I didn't... understand what just happened. "You fell asleep," she told me.  And now that I thought about it, that made a lot of sense.  I had worked myself up over Remy, so maybe I just fell asleep.  The sugar from the soda and candy probably didn't help either. "Sorry," I muttered. "I didn't mean to."

"It's alright, thats why I'm here - someone has to take care of you." She'd put the headphones away a few minutes earlier, and checked to see that the girl had indeed wet herself, but not enough to leak this time, before counting the remaining minutes to wake her up.

"I dun need to be taken care of," I pouted and climbed up to my feet, instantly noticing the shift of weight in my pull-up.  I hesitated, patting the back of my dress and finding it dry, before blushing and walking ahead of Ginger down the flight of stairs.  My pacifier was still tucked into my dress.

"Hey wait up, I need to use the ladies’.  Do you need to as well, princess?" Ginger knew the reality, but it was fun to watch for reactions with a little smile hidden behind her features. "Alright, suit yourself, sit and wait for me though, okay? Girls your age shouldn't be left alone without a Mommy or Daddy to care for them."

"I... y-you're not...!" But she had already gone on ahead of me.  She went into the women's bathroom and I stood uncomfortably across the hallway, waiting impatiently.  She wasn't my Mommy!  Why did she keep saying that?  Because she took care of me ONE time?  Because we were friends?  She wasn't a part of this game I played with my fiancée - why did she feel the need to interject?

Ginger took her time using the bathroom, took her opportunity to review the file, to check for any imperfections in her work, before putting it away and coming back out and putting her hand right on the girl’s cheek. "You're glowing. Remy texted and mentioned he'd be busy for a while longer and asked me to take you out for ice cream. So where should we go?"

Her fingers touched my cheek like they had a few times before, but this felt different.  It felt electric.  I blushed and pushed my face into her palm until she took it away, and I was left speechless.  My heart was racing.  What... just happened? "I... what?" "Ice cream?" "N-no, I... I... um..." I shook my head. "I'd like to go home please..." That was when I realized Ginger was my ride.

"Oh, pretty please? It broke Jeremy's heart to have to go into work today and I promised him I'd take you for ice cream. Please, for me? He said you knew all the best places, because you're his Frosty." Her blush was perfect, her reaction spot on. Timing may have had to come forward, but Ginger was pleased with herself.

I looked up at her with blushing cheeks and opened my mouth to protest.  But I was having trouble thinking.  She took my hand and led me out to her car, and when she asked where to go, I told her a nearby ice cream shop.  But I just wanted to change out of this pull-up...

• Like 4

It does appear at this point that Frosty is out with Remy as far as a gf.  Wondering how she is going to cope with all of that frustration.  I noticed in this part that Remy did not use the word fiance.