LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed out (w/ fairy)

Hailey smiled as she launched herself into Franks arms for a hug and snuggled close to his chest.  "I really love hugging you," she mumbled as she looked up at him.  "C-can I go to the potty?  I really gotta pee," she blushed as she squirmed in place, feeling how uncomfortably full her bladder was as she reached down to hold herself, feeling a leak dampen the padding of her pull-up with a small moan.

Frank smiled down. "You give great hugs." He said lifting her off the ground slightly as he hugged her.

He looked down at her, she seemed so little. Her hand in her crotch, asking to go potty like a little girl. Each time it seemed like she was waiting longer to go. "I see where that hand is... you should have told me sooner shouldn't you have? You know another accident means diapers for the rest of the day..." Frank didn't allow any room for debate as he pulled her down sitting with him. "We're going to eat our lunch...and I'll take you potty after." 

He got her salad and drink ready in front of her. "There...all ready for you..." He finished by putting a napkin over her lap.

"Thanks, so do you," Hailey giggled before she pouted and shook her head with a whimper when Frank pulled her down into a sitting position.  "Daddy, I don't think I can hold it through lunch," she whined with a squirm as she wriggled more in place.

Frank started eating, but paused a moment hearing her call him "daddy". It was the first time she had done that. It made him smile. He knew as soon as she called him that she was into this. They hadn't really talked super directly about it...but testing the waters was fun. Now hearing her call him that, he knew.

"You're a big girl, you'll be able to..." He said looking over at her. He knew she'd been holding it for quite some time though. She'd feel pretty little after wetting and getting diapered, he thought to himself. He decided to question his own statement. "...Are you still a big girl?" He smiled just slightly looking at her again. "Or is Daddy going to have a wet little girl to clean after lunch?"

"I am a big girl, but I've still really gotta go!  I don't think I can hold it for too long, especially not through lunch," Hailey explained with a whimper as she squirmed in place, blatantly ignoring her salad as she reached down to hold herself, not wanting to wet her pull-up.

• 2 months later...

“But you won’t hafta clean up an accident if you lemme go potty.  I’m not really that hungry,” Hailey pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest and squirmed, too focused on not wetting herself to eat.

"Hailey... You had a lot of chances to tell me you needed to go. Waiting until the last minute when we are nowhere near a potty is not a receipt for keeping yourself dry." Frank took a bite. "Now no more about the potty...we aren't going until we're done with lunch." Frank scooted around a little. He took her salad fork and stabbed some, bringing it to her mouth. "Open up." He said with a soft smile. 

Hailey pouted softly as she crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head, wanting to be stubborn as she held her hand out for the fork.  "I can feed myself.  I don't want people to stare if you're feeding me," she stated, though she also know that if she fed herself, she could eat quickly and then rush off to the bathroom, still frustrated that he wouldn't just let her go.

"Sorry Hailey, you had your chance to eat this yourself..." Frank said as he gently moved her hand down. Frank scooted a bit closer and put the forkful of salad into her mouth. "Maybe after a few bites I'll let you do it...but I need to see you eating good first."

Frank took a drink of his soda as he waited for Hailey to chew and swallow her first bite.