LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed out (w/ fairy)

"I know I know..." Frank hugged her close. "It is going to be okay Hailey. Don't cry baby." He retaped the one side of the diaper as he spoke to her. "I know how you really wanted to go in the potty but I have made up my mind. I know you probably think I'm being mean but I care about you and this is what you are going to do." Frank said as he stayed with her. "Part of me taking care of you like you wanted means you won't always get to do big girl things...to help you, when we are at home I want you to call me daddy." Frank wasn't sure how she would take all of this in her current state.

Hailey pouted as Frank told her to just go potty in her diaper and buried her face into his shoulder as he spoke to her.  “What kind of big girl things can’t I do?”she asked with a small frown as she looked up at Frank, both hands still buried between her legs as she started to wet her diaper.

Frank kissed her forehead as he looked down at her. "Well, that is going to depend on how much stress I think you need taken off your plate." He paused for a moment and could hear the stream of pee going into her diaper. "I obviously still want you to go to school, but that is a very big girl thing. We are going to try it out for awhile and see how you do. I'm going to give you a bedtime...bathe you, dress you...I saw how you liked to suck your thumb so we'll go out tomorrow and get you a few pacifiers." He rubbed her back. "There are going to be a lot of big girl things you won't do..." Frank pulled her off the potty and stood her up in front of him. "Are you worried about anything?" He said sweetly with a slight rub to her cheek as his gaze went to her diaper. "Good girl using your diaper." Frank praised her as he tried to make her feel little.

“I’ll be fine during school.  I kinda like the idea of a paci though, but why do I have to have a bedtime?  What if I need to stay up late studying for an exam?  And can I please wear a pull-up to class?” Hailey asked nervously as she finished wetting the diaper, reaching down to feel the squishy garment as she snuggled close to Frank.

Frank rubbed her back as she snuggled in. "See you are all worried about everything. Don't worry...but yes, you will be in pullups during the day... unless, like I said before, you have an accident." Frank looked down. "You went quite a lot. Let's go get you changed, get you some medicine, and get you ready for bed." Frank took her by the hand and led her back to their bedroom where he had put the pullups and diapers. He lifted Hailey onto the bed and laid her back. 

"I was thinking about tomorrow...it's your last day before classes start. If you are feeling better we can go out and walk to see where your classes will be. Find the nearest potties too." He smiled down at her as he got the wipes, powder and a new diaper ready.

“What if I did have an accident during the day?  You wouldn’t make me wear a diaper to class, would you?” Hailey asked shyly as she was carried to their bedroom.  She blushed at his suggestion of going to go look where the bathrooms in her class buildings would be and nodded ever so slightly at the thought.  “I guess that might be a good idea.  I’m not sleepy yet though,” she yawned with a deep coughing fit.

Frank smiled a little as he could see her blush at his suggestion.

Frank slid the diaper under her and started to diaper her. "I might make you wear a diaper to class, yes." He powdered her, rubbing it in. "If you aren't making an effort to use the potty then you'll be in a diaper."

Frank finished taping her up. "Mhmm, you need to know where the potties are..." Frank went and grabbed some medicine. "Do you hear that cough? You need some medicine and sleep baby." Frank kidded her forehead. "Here drink up." He handed her the cup and then went to grab one of his t-shirts for her to sleep in. He spoke up when he came back over. "Besides being sick...are you doing okay? Do you want to snuggle in daddy's lap before bed?" He smiled and rubbed her cheek.

Hailey pouted at the thought of having to wear a diaper to her classes and sat up after the diaper change was over with so she could take the cold medicine.  “Yeah, I’m doing okay I guess, just nervous about classes,” she shrugged slightly as she took the shirt from Frank so she could change.

”Can we?  I could use another good snuggle,” Hailey nodded once she was in the baggy shirt before climbing into Frank’s lap.

"Sure we can." Frank said in response to her snuggle question. Frank sat up on the bed against the headboard and pulled Hailey into his lap. 

"It's normal to be nervous about classes...i really think after tomorrow you'll feel much better about it all..." Frank cuddled her close. He smiled a little as he ran his finger over her lips. "I know a lot happened today Hailey... but I feel so much closer to you ... It takes a lot to trust someone like you have trusted me." Frank smiled and brought Hailey's thumb to her lips seeing if she would suck it again. "I just want you to know that I can be there for you however you need me to be and I like little Hailey very much." Frank smiled down as he kissed her forehead and pulled sheets over her legs.

Hailey happily slid her thumb into her mouth as she listened to Frank talk before blushing heavily at his comment about her little side.  “I guess I could try to be more trusting of you with all of this, but I just don’t know how to let someone else be in control,” she admitted as she snuggled under the sheets with a squirm.

Frank smiled. "Sure you do...your little side is actually quite good at giving up control." He laid her down next to him now. "Or letting me take control more accurately." He smiled down and kissed her forehead. "Just rest your pretty little eyes and suck your thumb...and think about how it felt to be carried today...and changed, how it feels sucking your thumb...all those little things that you did today..."

Frank's snuggled her as he laid with her. His tone got softer as he spoke. He rubbed her diaper to make it crinkle as he continued. "You might not want to be a big girl anymore after a few days...being little is going to be so nice." He smiled down at how cute she looked.

“But I don’t want to be little all the time though.  I want to go to class like normal and then come home to this,” Hailey yawned around her thumb as she snuggled closer to Frank, tucking a hand between her legs when she felt the slight urge to go pee.

”I’m probably going to wear pull-ups to class, just because you won’t be there to change me,” she sighed softly before coughing heavily.

"I know you don't ..." He smiled at her as he snuggled her.

"Yep, you can wear pullups during the day as much as you want...as long as you keep them dry." Frank hugged her tight. "That medicine should start to work soon babe...want me to turn the light out so you can try and rest your eyes?" Frank kissed her forehead.

“What if I have an accident in them during class?  I don’t want to wear a diaper at school,” Hailey yawned heavily as she snuggled her face into Franks chest before she squirmed a little bit more.

”Yeah, you can turn the lights off in just a minute, I have to go potty first,” she admitted shyly with another desperate squirm.

"Well, you need to be making sure you are using the potty between classes. You shouldn't be having accidents in class should you?" He rubbed her back. "That's why if you're feeling better we will walk all of your classes tomorrow and find the nearest bathrooms."

Frank listened to her and kissed the top of her head, then turned the light out. "We are in bed for the night now. You need to rest." He smiled a little and brought her thumb back to her mouth. "Just let yourself relax and close your eyes" He said softly as he held her.

“I know, but I’m just saying what if it happens?  I don’t want to miss important notes that could be on an exam,” Hailey yawned as her thumb was slid into her mouth and closed her eyes before quickly falling asleep.

She groggily opened her eyes the next morning when she heard the alarm go off and yawned, shifting around in her soaked diaper with a grimace.  “Morning.  I feel a lot better,” Hailey mumbled as she snuggled closer to Frank.

Frank tried reassured her. "You will have to stay in your wet pullup until you can get a change, after class. I'll explain more tomorrow, it will make sense, just rest for now."

He snuggled her until she fell asleep and then gently laid her down next to him. He woke up the next morning before her and looked at his phone for a bit until she woke up. 

Frank looked over as she spoke. "Hey, good morning! I'm glad sweetie...you feel rested?" He pulled her even closer as she snuggled and put her head in his chest, rubbing her back. "I love  morning snuggles." He was still unaware that she was soaked having likely wet a few times overnight.

"You were super cute last night... falling asleep on me sucking your thumb..."

“I guess I kinda feel rested.  I just feel really groggy and kinda out of breath still,” Hailey admitted as she burrowed her face into his chest, her thumb automatically moving towards her lips as she did so.  She shifted a bit with a blush as he commented about her thumb sucking before she moved her hand away from her mouth.

”I highly doubt it was really as cute as you think it was.  And I’m really wet,” she admitted with a squirm as she pressed closer to Frank.

Frank smiiled at Hailey. "Ya, you might feel a little weak today if you are still fighting off that cold, gotta take it easy." Frank smiled noticing how she almost instinctively started to suck her thumb again.

"Noooo it was very cuuute." He cooed. "You're really wet...let's see..." Frank reached down as she snuggled him and reached under the shirt, his hand going to the saturated diaper. "Oh goodness, someone did lots of tinkles last night." He patted her bottom. 

"I know you would probably like to snuggle all morning but we have lots to do today...we'll start with some breakfast, then get you cleaned up and ready for the day." Frank hated to leave her snuggle but he did as he climbed from bed. 

He put his arms out, thinking if she came to him he'd carry her.

Hailey blushed when Frank reached down to check her diaper and nodded a little at the idea of breakfast and a change.  “Can I have some coffee this morning please?” she asked as she reached her arms up to Frank to snuggle into the embrace.

”Can we do the change first?  This is kinda uncomfortable and I don’t want to get a rash,” Hailey yawned as she settled her cheek against Franks shoulder once more, moving to suck her thumb.

Frank smiled as she reached for him and he quickly scooped her up. He enjoyed holding her especially across his body, but he was holding her upright now. He loved how she snuggled into him as he patted her bottom. She could feel her little breaths on his neck as she snuggled in. "No coffee this morning Hailey... you are getting over a little cold, you need lots of fluids today. Coffee is not the best."

As he carried her towards the kitchen he heard her ask about the change. "Yes, I'm very aware about the possibility of a rash ...but you need a shower after breakfast and it's silly to change you into something clean for such a short time." Frank was now in the kitchen and walking around, he saw her thumb nearing her mouth. "Daddy will take good care of you I promise." He tried not to look at her, fearing she might not suck it if he did. Instead he just held and snuggled her as he got breakfast ready. It was slow because he was holding her put he put some hot water on for oatmeal.

“Fine, can I have tea then?” Hailey asked softly as she snuggled close to Frank, wrinkling her nose up at the oatmeal when she saw him start to prepare it.  “Can I have cereal instead?  You know I hate the texture of oatmeal,” she asked curiously, her thumb going to her mouth so she could suck on it.

Frank's rubbed the back of her head as she took her thumb. "I'll take care of it." He went and sat her at the table and shortly after brought her over a small tea like she likes, but was sure not to make it too hot.

He brought the oatmeal next and sat it in front of her with a peice of buttered toast. He sat next to her eating some of his own breakfast.

"Eat up Hailey...here try it." Frank saw her hesitating and took the spoon with some oatmeal and brought it to her lips. "Open up. The sooner you finish breakfast the sooner we can get you out of that really wet diaper."

• Like 1

Hailey smiled when she was sat down at the table and immediately started to sip her tea and nibble on the piece of toast, blatantly ignoring the oatmeal.  She shook her head with a wrinkle of her nose at the offered spoonful.  “I don’t like oatmeal.  The last time I tried to eat it, I almost puked because of the texture.  It’s the same reason I don’t eat bananas,” she stated with a firm glare at the mushy food.

Squirming in place, Hailey tucked her hands between her legs when she felt her full morning bladder start to annoy her.  She moved her face away from the spoon once more with a shake of her head.

"That was that yucky oatmeal at that hotel we were at...I didn't like that either. This won't be bad I promise." Frank noticed her hands were not up and put his fingers to her nose. As soon as her mouth opened her put the spoonful of oatmeal in, despite her trying to move away from it. "Eat that up Hailey...you will be in trouble if you don't eat your breakfast, I don't think you want that." Frank rubbed her back. "I know it isn't your favorite but it's good after a cold." He readied another spoonful. He noticed where her hands were and how she was a bit squirmy. It made him smile. He thought to say something but decided to wait as he was more focused on feeding her.