LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

kaytlin's Diapered Study Abroad??

Anyone know what happened to this? Thought it was lost in the crash. A day or so ago the author posted an update after a lengthy time away but today I can't seam to find it. Was a really promising story and I'm glade it t may be continued. 

Yeah! I was really digging that story. But after like chapter 4 had come out & then nothing for several months I was pretty certain the story had been abandoned. Even if it could be recovered, I doubt we'll see any more from Kaytlin. :(

This is all I have from my files:

Katelynn's Diapered Study Abroad Trip  

By OhTheDiaperedHumanity,
January 15 in Story and Art Forum  

Posted January 15  

Hi everyone,

This is the first chapter of a new story I've been writing. It is actually a sequel of sorts. A couple of years ago, I wrote the first few chapters to a story entitled "Katelynn and Mia's Diapered Senior Year". Overtime, I lost interest in the story, and it was never completed. But I never lost interest in the protagonist of my story, Katelynn, or her life story. So, I decided to bring Katelynn back in a new situation. She is still the same person she was, but she is older and in college. I will not be continuing "Katelynn and Mia's Diapered Senior Year". Even though this is technically a sequel, it is really more of an installment in an ongoing series. While it wouldn't hurt to go back and read "Katelynn and Mia's Diapered Senior Year", I don't think it is necessary. This story has background information and fills in the gaps. This is a little shorter of a story, I just wanted something smaller to work on while I consider what the future holds for the Katelynn Story series. Thanks, and as always, feedback is appreciated. Enjoy.

Dear Katelynn,

On behalf of Tokyo Music University, I am pleased to inform you of your acceptance into the Music Composition Exchange Program…

“Yes, yes, yes!” Katelynn thought to herself. “Mom”, she yelled, “I got in! I’m going to Japan next semester!”. 

Katelynn’s mother rushed into her daughter’s room. Her daughter was laying on top of her bed, wearing nothing but a shirt and what appeared to be a soaked diaper. Jennifer loved her daughter, but sometimes she wondered about the whole diaper thing. After she gave birth to Katelynn, there was a short period when Jennifer needed to make use of “incontinence products”, and she hated every minute of it. So, to see her daughter, her perfectly healthy twenty-one year old daughter, wearing a wet, and by the smell of her room, messy diaper, perplexed her. But in this moment she was happy for her daughter, and she said so.

“That’s really great, Katelynn. I knew you could do it.”

“Thanks, mom. I honestly didn’t know if I would get it. The program is so competitive. But I really did it, I’m really going to Japan for four months…Shit, I’m going to Japan for four months!”

“Hey, language.”

“Sorry.”

“Well, yeah, sweetie, it’s a little scary, but most worthwhile things are. And you, of all people, have never been one to back down from a challenge.”

“I guess…but I’ve never done anything this big. And four months is a long time.”

“But you’re so brave”, her mother replied. “You left home to go to school in New York City, you marched downtown for gay rights, you go to the store and buy adult diapers in person, for god’s sake. Anyone willing to do that is insane, courageous, or both.”

Katelynn laughed. “Yeah, you’re right. I really am excited!”

“And there’s nothing wrong with being a little nervous”, her mother smiled. “Now, if my nose is correct, someone is in a very stinky diaper, and it sure isn’t me”.

Katelynn blushed. “It’s no big deal, Mom. I’ll change later.”

“I don’t understand how that can’t bother you. Come on, let me change you.”

“Really, Mom, I know you and Dad don’t like changing my diapers. You don’t have to.”

“Well, today is a special occasion. I’m still you’re mother, and I can still change your diaper.”

“Honestly, this is a really messy diaper, Mom. I don’t even want to change it. And that’s coming from someone who actually likes diapers. “

“Way before you were changing your diapers, I was changing your diapers. I can handle it.” Katelynn’s mom was already opening a drawer to get a diaper. “Which one do you want? Remember, we’re going to dinner with your father and his boss tonight. Maybe something that doesn’t show too much?”

“I’m going to wear a dress, so it doesn’t make much of a difference. But, just in case, we’ll avoid the babyish diapers. A Molycore is fine.”

“Umm…which one?”

“The purple one”, replied Katelynn.

“Oh”, said Jennifer, “well, that’s pretty cute. Are you sure you don’t want the pink one with owls? It’s thinner. It looks like a pull-up one.”

“Those are Greatnights. They are thinner, but they’re meant for pre-teen bedwetters, and they don’t hold a lot. So, probably not the best choice. I don’t want to wet too much and have Dad need to explain to his boss while his college age daughter’s diaper leaked.”

“Well… and don’t take this the wrong way… but have you thought about just not wearing one tonight?”

“Mom!” Katelynn shot back. 

“I mean, you don’t need to wear a diaper, it just might be easier than”

“I’ve worn diapers non-stop for almost three years. I haven’t even sat on a toilet in that time. I don’t see why tonight should be any different. I wear to school, to work, around family and friends. No one has ever noticed.”

“Not that you know of.”

“If I can’t wear a diaper then I’m not going.”

“It was just a suggestion, you can wear a diaper. So, the purple one?”

“Yes, please”, Katelynn cheered. She was already laying on her changing mat on top of her bed. They didn’t have a changing table. Katelynn had a lot of friends over, and having an adult size changing table in her room wasn’t exactly discrete. Katelynn’s mom began to change her daughter. Katelynn wasn’t wearing pants, so her mother began to undo the tabs. After they were open, she pulled back the diaper.

“Wow, honey. You weren’t kidding about the state of your diaper. This thing is drenched and very dirty. Are you feeling okay?”

“I told you it was a big job.”

“But, you still like diapers?”

“I still like diapers.”

Jennifer began the clean up process. She grabbed several wipes and went to work. After a few minutes, she lifted up Katelynn’s legs and slid her diaper out from under her. “So we’re going with a diaper tonight, right?”

“Yes, Mom.”

“Just checking.” Jennifer opened the new diaper. “Do you even have underwear, Katelynn?”

“You mean other than my diapers?”

“Like panties.”

“Umm… no. I got rid of them a long time ago.”

“So, you never wear underwear? You always wear diapers, no matter the situation?”

“Yeah, I thought you knew that. I haven’t worn panties since before that day I barged into the living room and pulled down my pants to show you and Dad my Greatnights and I said I had decided to wear diapers.”

By this time, Jennifer had the diaper open, and she slid it under her daughter. “Oh my god, that was a shock.”

Katelynn and Jennifer were referring to an incident when Katelynn was eighteen years old, finishing up her senior year of high school. A couple of days before the living room fiasco, Katelynn’s parents had gone out of town for a weekend vacation. Katelynn needed to take the SAT, so she stayed at home. Katelynn had known about her diaper lover side for some time, but she had never indulged in it. Her parents being away presented her with a perfect opportunity to finally try diapers. After an embarrassing situation when trying to buy Greatnights, Katelynn wore diapers non-stop for the next two days. She enjoyed them so much that she decided to wear them permanently, so she did. When Katelynn made up her mind to do something, she did it. Katelynn had just finished her morning business when her parents returned from vacation. Having always been upfront with her parents, and having always had them accept her, she decided not to waste time in letting them know of her diaper desires. Once her parents had settled in the living room, Katelynn walked to the middle of the room, pulled down her yoga pants, and proceeded to show her parents her wet and messy Greatnights diaper. Naturally her parents were stunned, but once she told them about how she had always wanted to wear diapers, her parents seemed at least tolerant of it. Katelynn has worn diapers ever since, no exceptions. 

“You and Dad handled it pretty well.”

“Don’t you worry about people finding out?”

“What’s with all the diaper questions all of a sudden? It’s not like this is a new thing.”

“We’ve never really talked about it, even after all this time. And what better time to talk about your diapers than when I’m changing you?”

Katelynn look at her Mom. By this time, her mother had finished changing her and she was just on her bed in a fresh diaper. “Yes, I’m very nervous about people finding out about my diapers. But the pros outweigh the cons. Wearing diapers is so much a part of me that I really can’t see myself not wearing them. And yeah, I always get a little nervous when I go dancing or when I play sports, but those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. I’m not going to change myself because I’m afraid of what others might think of me.”

“You really are awesome, sweetie”, said Jennifer. “Now, more importantly, what are you going to wear tonight?”

Katelynn decided on a yellow, backless dress. It came down to mid thigh, and while it was slimming, it still left room for her diaper. No one would be the wiser when she ate a meal in a room full of people while padded. 

Her mom poked her head in the bathroom. “Almost ready, honey? We don’t want to be late. This is an important meeting for your father.”

“Yeah, Mom, I’m ready.”

Katelynn, Jennifer, and Katelynn’s dad, Paul, all hopped into the family car. Katelynn was an only child, and both of her parents worked, so they drove an Audi sedan. Katelynn wasn’t exactly sure why today’s dinner outing was so important, but Katelynn’s father was the vice president of the largest financial firm in New Hampshire, so she figured it was a big deal. 

“Now Katelynn, I know I don’t have to say this, but I’m going to say it anyway. Mr. Harris is the president of our firm, so I expect you to be on your best behavior tonight. He’s close to retirement, and if I play my cards right, I have a real shot of taking over. He’s a really nice guy, and he has a daughter about your age. I think her name is Grace. Just talk about school and Japan and be your usual self. But, do not, under any circumstances, talk about your diapers.”

Katelynn interrupted her father. “Dad, why would I talk about that. I’ve never told anyone other than you and Mom. Trust me, it’s not exactly my choice of conversation.”

“Okay, okay. Just making sure. Really, don’t worry. You’re an amazing young woman and we’re very proud of you.”

“And I already know Grace. We went to the same high school. She was a couple of grades below me.”

They pulled into the restaurant parking lot. It was the nicest Italian place in town. “Mr. Harris spared no expense”, Katelynn thought to herself. 

“We have a reservation for 7:30 under Harris”, her father told the server. 

“Your table is ready, please follow me.”

“Hi, Paul, great to see you”, said Mr. Harris as Katelynn and her family approached the table. Mr. Harris stood up to greet them. “Hi, Jennifer, great to see you again. And you must be Katelynn. It’s so nice to finally meet you.”

“The pleasure is mine”, responded Katelynn. She had met several of her father’s coworkers.  She felt very comfortable in fancy situations. 

“And this is my daughter, Grace. Grace, Katelynn is about your age, she goes to NYCU.” 

“Hey, Katelynn. Long time no see. New York City is a pretty big place. How is it down there?”

“I love it. I study music composition and math, so being surrounded by such a great music scene is really awesome.”

“Well, let’s sit down and then we can get to know each other”, said Paul. 

“What do you study, Grace?”, asked Jennifer. 

“I study economics at Yail. I’m a freshman.” 

“Yail. That’s very impressive”, responded Jennifer. 

“Grace is hoping to work on Wall Street one day. I guess the finance scene in New Hampshire is too small for her”, said Mr. Harris. 

Katelynn fidgeted a little in her seat. She had needed to pee since they left the house. Instinctively, she released her bladder and began to wet her diaper. The others were carrying on a conversation, so she wasn’t worried about them hearing her pee slosh around in her diaper. Her diaper grew warm and began to swell. Even after three years, wetting her diaper never bored Katelynn. Especially when she had an unknowing audience. Katelynn looked up and saw her mother eyeing her knowingly. “She knows exactly what I’m doing”, thought Katelynn. She continued to unleash a torrent into her diaper. 

“Katelynn…Katelynn.”

She looked up at the others.

“Mr. Harris asked you a question”, said her father.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I was a little out of it.” 

Her father shot her a subtly angry glance.

“I was hoping you could tell me your big news, about going to Japan”, repeated Mr. Harris. 

“I’d love to. New York City University and a university in Tokyo have an exchange for music students. We can go to Japan for a semester, while they can come to New York for a semester. We spend the time abroad taking classes, learning about culture, and at the end of the semester we have to create a musical piece inspired by our time there.”

“Well, that sounds like a very nice opportunity. I’ve always said that Asia will play a major role in the future. It’s good to be exposed to their culture early on. Now, you said you are a composer. What do you compose?”

“Piano, mostly. That’s what I play, so that’s what I compose for.”

“Katelynn is incredible on the piano”, added Jennifer. “She is the pianist for NYCU’s most prestigious performing group.”

“We’ll have to have you play for us sometime”, said Mr. Harris. 

“Excuse me, I need to use the restroom”, said Grace. She looked at Katelynn in the way that all girls do when they don’t want to go to the bathroom alone. Katelynn got up, nervously. She didn’t have much practice at using the girl’s restroom, after all. Her mother looked at her, worried. Katelynn gave an apprehensive smile. She got up and followed Grace to the bathroom. No one else was in the restroom. Before Katelynn could make it to a stall, Grace grabbed her by the arm. Katelynn looked in surprise, and became even more surprised when Grace began to make out with her.

Katelynn pushed her away. “What the hell are you doing?”

“I stalked you on social media before we came here. I saw on your profile that you said you were interested in women.”

“So what if I am, that doesn’t mean you can” Before she could finish her sentence, Grace had started kissing her again. Grace reached around Katelynn’s waist and began to move her hand up Katelynn’s dress. Katelynn felt Grace’s hand tickle its way up her thigh. Then she felt Grace’s hand squish into her very wet diaper.

“What the…are you…is that a diaper?” blurted out Grace. 

Katelynn stared at her, speechless. Tears were beginning to pool in her eyes. It finally happened. Someone knew about her diapers.

Grace squished Katelynn’s diaper. “And is it wet? Oh my god.” Grace was so in disbelief that she actually lifted up Katelynn’s dress to see the sopping diaper. 

Katelynn was paralyzed. Not only had someone violated her body, her diaper was now fully exposed to her offender. It was too much. The tough, courageous girl who was so confident in herself began to fall apart. She started to cry.

“Oh, wow. This is too good”, snorted grace. “I can’t wait to tell everyone at our old school that you’re a big diaper baby!”

That did it. Katelynn was overcome by anger. She raised her hand and slapped Grace across the face, hard. Grace let out a gasp. “Even though I’m standing in front of you in wet diaper, crying, I will always be a bigger person than you”, snarled Katelynn. Grace was looked at her angrily, then rushed out of the bathroom. Katelynn wiped her eyes and straightened out her dress. She did her best to gather herself back up again.

“There she is”, said her father as Katelynn seated herself.

“We were just getting ready to order”, added her mother.

They ordered their food and then continued on with the conversation. Katelynn thought her father was having a good time, which made her happy. Every time Katelynn looked up, Grace was staring at her. “All she’s thinking about is me in a diaper”, thought Katelynn. “She’s thinking about me eating dinner in a diaper, going about my day in a diaper. Well, I don’t care.” Katelynn hated Grace. She just wanted to finish her food and go home. She shifted her weight in her seat. Her diaper squished. By now, Katelynn’s urge to poop was growing strong. It had been an hour since she felt the need. This restaurant had great food, but service was slow. Katelynn never cared much about waiting to mess her diaper. She had always just kind of gone poop wherever she was. She had messed during cheer leading practice, while playing a piano concert, she even dropped a load in her diaper during her high school valedictorian speech. Without a lot of thought, Katelynn began to fill her diaper. She did her best to stay still and keep a straight face while she pushed the sizable load into the rear of her pants. Since she was sitting down, her mess spread to all corners of her diaper. She relaxed and finished. Her messing ended with her giving her diaper another good wetting. Once again, her mother shot her a knowing glance. Katelynn smirked a little. Jennifer motioned to the bathroom with her eyes. Katelynn didn’t respond. She had just gone to the bathroom, she didn’t want to get up again. Jennifer took out her phone and texted Katelynn.

“There is no way you are staying here in that diaper. I know what you just did. Go change before you stink up the whole restaurant.”

“I didn’t bring any spare diapers or wipes.”, Katelynn texted back.

“Why not?”

“We’re only going to be here a couple of hours, I didn’t think I would need them”.

“OMG”.

“It’s no biggie. I usually keep my messy diapers on for a while”.

“By the look on your face, it was a biggie. And it’s not you I’m worried about.”

“It smells a little strange”, said Mr. Harris. “I hope the toilet isn’t backed up”. 

“I bet it’s nothing”, Said Katelynn’s dad. By this time he had figured out what was going on and shot an angry glance at Katelynn. 

Grace stared at Katelynn, her face was in shock and her eyes were big. Katelynn looked at her, and knew that Grace knew what she had done in her diaper. Katelynn looked down at her phone. She had a new message from her mother.

“Well, is there something you can do? Because we clearly have a situation here, and I don’t just mean the one in your pants.”

Katelynn thought about it. She thought about just changing out of her diaper and going commando, but she was so messy that clean up would be intense without diaper wipes. Plus, she didn’t really want to stop wearing diapers, even for a short time. Before she could think of a solution, Grace began to speak.

“Jennifer, I don’t mean to intrude, but I don’t think that smell is the toilet. I think Katelynn had an accident in her diaper”, said Grace.

Paul almost choked on his food. Everyone looked at Grace in shock. 

“Grace, that’s absurd. Why would you say something like that? I apologize, I think Grace was just trying to make a joke”, replied Mr. Harris. But Mr. Harris looked at Katelynn and noticed that she had started crying quietly. Jennifer looked at her husband, then began to speak to Mr. Harris.

“Actually, Katelynn has some issues with control. She wears protection to deal with the issue.”

“Nothing to be embarrassed about”, said Mr. Harris. “Nothing at all. I’m sorry that I had to find that out, Katelynn. The only thing to be ashamed of is the behavior of my daughter. Which is ironic, considering she wet the bed until her senior year of high school. She doesn’t have much to make fun of, since I changed her diaper every morning until she was eighteen. Why she would make fun of your situation is beyond me, but I truly apologize.”

“Daddy! You’re not supposed to talk about that”, interjected Grace.

“Grace, don’t start with me. You forfeited your right to privacy as soon as you intruded into Katelynn’s privacy. Jennifer, Paul, Katelynn, tonight has been a pleasure, but I think we should leave. Paul, I’ll see you on Monday. I don’t want to give anything away, but if you keep up the good work, I could really see you leading this firm one day.”

Paul stood up, surprised. “Thank you, sir, thank you for the lovely dinner.”

Mr. Harris put two-hundred dollars on the table and stood up. “That should cover it.” Grace stood up and followed her father out the door.

Katelynn and her family looked at each other in disbelief. “All things considered, that went fairly well”, laughed Katelynn’s father, awkwardly. 

“I can’t believe Grace would be so mean”, said Jennifer. “Honey, how did she know you wear diapers?”

Katelynn looked at her parents and began to cry for the third time that night. She told her parents everything that happened between her and Grace in the restroom. When she finished, her Mother put her arm around her and let Katelynn cry on her shoulder. “It’s okay sweetie, we’re here for you. And we love you, no matter what. This isn’t your fault. Come on, let’s get out of here and change your diaper. You need to start packing for Japan”.

Chapter 2

“Come on, honey”, said Jennifer. “We don’t want to be late to the airport.”

“I’m almost ready”, replied Katelynn. “I’m just putting on a fresh diaper for the trip!”

“Make sure to put some spare ones in your carry on. It’s a long flight to Tokyo.”

“I did!”, answered Katelynn. She finished taping up her diaper, then slid on her pants. She picked up her old diaper and carried it out of her room. “What should I do with this?”

“Why don’t you just put it in the can in your room?”, inquired Jennifer.

“I already emptied it, and seeing as I won’t be needing it for a while, I didn’t want to put this in it.”

“I guess you can take it to the bin on the curb. I don’t think the trash truck has come, yet.”

Katelynn carried her diaper out to the curb. She lived in a nice suburb of town, but none of her neighbors were walking around. But she walked quickly, just in case. She went back in her house to grab the last of her things. Her family had already loaded the car with her stuff. Katelynn felt the cushion of her diaper as she sat down on her seat. Because of the long flight, she was wearing a thick diaper. A Bambino, to be exact. Her diaper was dry, which was fine with her. Sometimes it just felt good to be in a dry, comfortable diaper. It would be wet soon enough.

“Are you sure have everything, Katy?”, asked her mother. “Double check before we get too far away.”

Katelynn looked around her family’s car. Multiple suitcases occupied the space that wasn’t taken up by passengers. She had two checked bags, a carry on suitcase, and a diaper bag. It was more of a day pack, really, but she would be using it as a diaper bag. She was hoping to explore as much of Japan as possible, which meant a lot of walking. Spare diapers would be necessity. “I think so, Mom. And if I absolutely need something I can buy it when I get there. I do think they have stores in Japan.”

"I don’t know”, said her dad. “Japan is a whole new world”.

“Yeah, but they have stores. Everyone has stores.”

“With all the technology and robots over there, you never know. Maybe a drone just delivers everything.”

“This conversation is not worth continuing”, laughed Katelynn.

“On a different note”, continued her father, “I saw Grace at work, yesterday. Her dad had her come in and personally apologize. Which is appreciated, considering what she did and the pain she caused you. Her apology wasn’t very convincing, though. But, and here is the interesting part, She was absolutely wearing a diaper. Having been around you, I can tell when someone is sporting one.”

“Ha!”, smiled Katelynn.

“Yeah, and any doubts about her selection of underwear went away when she stumbled walking out of my office and her shirt rode up, exposing the waistband of a diaper. I think her dad punished her by making her wear them for a few days.”

“That’s hilarious”, said Katelynn. “I mean in a way, I kind of feel bad for her. I’m not at all forgiving her or downplaying what she did to me, It’s just that being forced to wear diapers probably really sucks. I wouldn’t know, because I always want to be in them. But, if you don’t like to wear diapers, having to do so does not seem fun. I wonder if she has to use them. I don’t know. Hopefully it will teach her to keep her hands to herself.”

“Yeah, Mr. Harris didn’t say anything about it. I can’t imagine he’ll make her wear them when she goes back to Yail. I don’t think he could, she’s three hours away, after all. But I see her around the office sometimes, so I’ll keep an eye out for signs of diapers.”

“You okay back there, sweetie?”, inquired Jennifer. “Diaper wise, I mean.”

“I can’t complain.Why? You don’t usually ask that.”

“No reason. It will just be weird not having diapers be a part of my life for a few months.”

“It’s not really a part of your life. I pretty much change myself all the
 time.”
“Well, I know. But I see you in diapers a lot. You don’t always hide the fact that you’re wearing them when we’re home. Not to mention that I can smell your diaper half the time.” Jennifer winked at her daughter.

Katelynn blushed. “I’ll only be gone for a little while. And, if you really want, when we Skype I’ll stand up so you can see my diaper.”

“I’m not saying I’m going to miss them. Just that it will be strange not seeing them. It’s complicated.”

“Why?”

“You know that I don’t really get why you want to wear diapers, but they’re a part of who you are.”

“I guess”, said Katelynn.

“More importantly, I’m going to miss the cute little girl who is in those diapers.”

“I’m not really your little girl anymore.”

“It’s a cliche, but you will always be my little girl. I’m really going to miss you.”

“And of course I’ll miss you guys, too”, said Katelynn. “But I don’t want you to be too sad.”

“Just make sure to Skype”, added her father.

The family finished the rest of the drive to the Boston airport in about an hour. Surprisingly, Katelynn’s diaper remained dry for the length of the journey. Her parents helped her carry her luggage to the check-in-counter.

“You guys don’t need to stay”, said Katelynn as they approached the check-in line.

“We’ll stay with you until security”, said Paul.

“We’re in no rush”, added Jennifer. Katelynn noticed a tinge of sadness in her mother’s voice as she spoke.

“Ok”, smiled Katelynn. In all honesty, she was happy her parents weren’t leaving yet. They waited in line for fifteen minutes before reaching the counter.

“May I please see your passport and ticket?”, asked the attendant.

“Here you go”, responded Katelynn.

“Okay, it looks like you will be departing from Gate 39 in just over two
 hours.”
“Thanks”, Katelynn replied.

“Do you have any liquids, firearms, flammable materials, or sharp or blunt objects with you?”

“No.”

“Then you are good to go. Enjoy your flight and have a nice time in Japan.”

Katelynn and her family walked to the entrance to security.

“I guess this is where we leave you,”, said her mother. Tears were already forming in her eyes. She hugged her daughter. “I love you so much, honey. We’re so proud of you. Please, please, be safe and please, call.”

“I will, Mommy”, sniffled Katelynn. She had begun to cry, as well. “I’ll miss you guys. I love you.”

“Goodbye, Katelynn”. He joined the group hug. Paul wasn’t overly affectionate, but he cared for his daughter, and Katelynn knew he would miss her. The hug ended, and Katelynn’s parents started to leave. As she walked into security, she could see them waving at her. She waved back. And so her journey began. Katelynn had never left the country before, except for a couple of visits to Canada. Which doesn’t mean much if you’re from New Hampshire. A couple of hundred miles was nothing compared to thousands of miles and the Pacific Ocean. This being said, she was much more excited than scared. Katelynn liked challenges. She liked confronting them and conquering them.

“I like your suitcase. The polkadots are super cute.”

Katelynn looked up. A girl around her age with long brown hair stood in front of her. “Oh, thanks. I love polkadot things.”

“I’m Emily, by the way.”

“I’m Katelynn.”

“So, where ya headed, polkadot girl?”

“Japan. I’m studying abroad.”

Emily started to grin. “Hey, that’s so cool! I am, too.”

“You’re studying abroad?”

“Yeah, in Japan. Tokyo. At the music University.”

“No Way! Same! Do you go to NYCU? I’m going as part of the Music Composition Exchange Program.”

“I am, too. This is so crazy! So, what do you play?”

“Piano. I’m in the NYU Performance Ensemble.”

“I thought you looked a little familiar”, said Emily. “I think I saw you at the Winter Concert.”

“Yeah, I played at that”, answered Katelynn. Not only did Katelynn play at that concert, she also pooped her diaper halfway through her performance. And she still didn’t miss a single note.

“Wow, you were really good.”

Katelynn blushed. She liked Emily already. It didn’t hurt that she was gorgeous. “Thanks. So, what about you? What’s your instrument?”

“I play the trombone.”

“That’s”

“Different?”, Emily cut her off.

“I was going to say unusual.”

“My mom thought it would be good for me to play a lesser known instrument. There’s not much competition if you play the trombone.”

“That makes sense.”

“Eh. So, do you have a roommate yet?” Emily started a new topic of
 conversation.
“I’m actually going to have a singe room. I’m not really used to living with anyone.” Katelynn had a roommate. She shared an apartment with her best friend, Caleb, while they studied together at NYCU. But saying she wasn’t used to living with someone was easier than saying she needed her own room to store diapers, wear diapers, use diapers, and dispose of diapers. Wearing around others out in public was easy. But there is a certain amount of maintenance involved in wearing diapers, maintenance which requires privacy.

“Oh, suit yourself. I’m still looking for one.”

By this time they were halfway through line. Katelynn hadn’t peed in a few hours. She thought about breaking the seal and yellowing her nice, clean Bambino. “I’m sure you’ll find one”, said Katelynn. “There are a lot of people in the program.” If she wet now, she would need to do so while continuing to talk to Emily. She had wet herself while carrying on a conversation countless times.

“I hope so”, said Emily.

Katelynn started to release a stream of warm pee into her dry diaper. A hot sensation spread over her rear. She didn’t realize how much she needed to wet. She continued peeing and carrying on her conversation.“So, where’s your hometown?”

“I’m from L.A.”, said Emily. “But I decided to go the East Coast for school.”

“That’s a long way away”, responded Katelynn. At the moment she was much more vested in finishing up her massive wetting than being a good listener. Slowly, her stream began to subside, became a trickle, then stopped. Katelynn smiled.

“What are you laughing at”, chuckled Emily.

“Oh, nothing. That’s just really cliched.” Actually, Katelynn was smiling because Emily had no idea that her new friend had just finished soaking the adult diaper concealed under her jeans. 

“I guess so. If it makes any difference I like New York way more than Los Angeles.”

“I’ve never been to L.A.”

“You’re not missing much. On a totally different note, I really have to pee. This line better hurry up.”

The irony of the situation was not lost on Katelynn. “If only you knew,” thought Katelynn. “We’re almost up”, she replied to Emily. Katelynn and Emily made small talk for a few more minutes before it was their turn to go through security. Katelynn loaded all of her stuff on the conveyor belt, then walked through the security scanner.

DING! DING! DING!

“Excuse me miss,” said a security guard. “Could you try again.”

“Yeah”, answered Katelynn.

DING! DING! DING!

“Ok, can you please step over here?”

Katelynn did as she was told. Before she could get too far, the security scanner went off for Emily.

DING! DING! DING!

“Sarah and Bree, could you take these women into the security room and do a manual search?”, asked the security guard.

“Okay”, the ladies answered. “Please follow us”, they said to Katelynn and Emily.

“I have a few screws in my leg”, Emily whispered to Katelynn. “It might be that”.

“Yeah”, answered Katelynn. “I don’t know why I would have trouble. No metal in my body.” Katelynn had her suspicions as to why she would have issues going through a scanner, but she hoped they weren’t true. “This is going to be so embarrassing. There’s no way security won’t see my diaper”, she thought to herself.

“Okay, it’s just in here”, said one of the agents. “We need to have two people perform the search, so one of you will need to wait a minute.”

“I guess you can go first”, said Emily.

“Okay”, Katelynn gulped. There was a curtain partitioning the room. Katelynn followed the two women behind it, while Emily waited on the other side.

“Is there any reason why the security scanner would go off?” one of them asked. “Do you have any metal in your body?”.

“No”, replied Katelynn.

“Well, sometimes these full body scanners can act a little strange.”

“Umm...”, said Katelynn, sheepishly. “There is one thing, maybe”, by this point she was almost whispering. “I wear…uh…incontinence products.”

“You’re gonna have to speak up, hon. We can’t quite hear you.”

“I have to wear incontinence protection”, stammered Katelynn, only slightly louder than before.

“oh”, replied the guard. “Yeah, that happens sometimes. Diapers have been known to set it off. I think it’s the extra bulk. No worries, we’ll just do a quick manual search and you can be on your way.” The security agent made no effort to lower her voice when she said this.

“Yeah, sure”, said Katelynn. That curtain might hide her from view, but it did nothing to keep out sound. There was no way Emily hadn’t heard what just transpired. One guard began to pat down Katelynn, while the other stood and watched.

“Could you lower your pants?”

“Umm…yeah”, replied Katelynn, nervously. She obliged, undid her belt, and lowered her jeans, exposing her yellowed diaper. A dry diaper would be bad enough, but a wet diaper was even worse. She had wet her diaper a lot in the security line, and it was discolored and sagging. It was obvious to everyone who saw it that she had used it. The guard took a quick peak, then told Katelynn she could raise her pants.

“All done. You can go. Thanks”, said the security agent.  

“Yeah”, Katelynn answered. She drew back the curtain. Emily looked at her, blushed, then quickly looked away and walked behind the curtain. Katelynn left the room to go find a place behind security. She thought about trying to avoid Emily, but she knew she wouldn’t be able to avoid her forever. A few moments later, Emily walked up to her.

“It must have been the screws in my leg,” she said to Katelynn.

“Oh, yeah, I bet so.” Katelynn waited for the diaper questions to start. But Emily didn’t say anything.

“So, do you want to head to our gate? Or we could grab some food. I’m not starving, but if you are”, Emily asked Katelynn.

“I’m not super hungry. I’m cool with just finding our gate.” Maybe Emily hadn’t heard about Katelynn’s diapers after all. Or maybe she just didn’t want to embarrass her. Either way was fine with Katelynn. It took them a few minutes to walk to their gate. Afterwards, they sat down and got to know each other better. Katelynn really liked Emily. She was kind, thoughtful, and very funny. Unfortunately, Katelynn was pretty sure Emily was straight. She had a knack for inferring sexual preferences.

“Now boarding Group three for Sky Lines flight from Boston to Seattle”, projected a voice on the intercom. It would take two flights to get to Japan. One from Boston to Seattle, the other from Seattle to Tokyo, with a two hour layover in between.

“Hey, I think we’re sitting together on the flight from Seattle to Tokyo,” said Emily. “What are the chances of that?”

“Awesome!”answered Katelynn. “That will make the flight go buy so much faster,” she smiled.

“Yeah! Well, I’ll see you in Seattle. I board in group four”.

“See ya.”

Katelynn boarder her flight and took her seat. She had a window, which made her happy. She could enjoy the view, and it’s not like she needed to get up to use the restroom. Apart from issues with security, she thought airplanes were one of the most convenient places to wear diapers. And she was pretty sure she wasn’t the only one who would be utilizing a personal restroom on the plane. She read that a relatively high number of people wear some form of protection on flights. A gentleman in his mid forties sat down in the seat next to her. He was dressed in a suit, and already had out his laptop. Soon, the plane was in the air. Katelynn sat back and enjoyed the flight. It was uneventful, unless wetting a diaper thirty thousand feet in the air is considered eventful.

When they were about to land, the man sitting next to her turned and commented, “You must have a steel bladder. I could never make it five hours without going to the bathroom.”

“Yeah,” Katelynn replied, awkwardly. “I guess so.” Katelynn had gone to the bathroom on the airplane, twice. But instead of having to get up from a cramped window seat and wait in a long line, she could stay in the comfort of her chair and wet herself. For the countless time, Katelynn wondered why more people didn’t decide to wear diapers.

Katelynn’s flight arrived in Seattle, and she departed to meet Emily.

“Hey, girl. How was the flight?” asked Emily.

“Fine. I just had some guy next to me who didn’t really talk much.”

“That’s better than me. I was sitting next to some teen boy. He just stared at my boobs the whole time.”

“Eww”, Katelynn chuckled.

“Yeah, so it was awkward.”

“Well, I’m going to go to the bathroom before we go to our next gate”, said Katelynn. Her diaper was very wet. Three wettings was a lot, even for a Bambino. She was hoping to change now, then not need to put on a new diaper on the flight to Tokyo.

“Oh, okay,” said Emily, her voice sounding surprised.

“What?”, Katelynn inquired.

“It’s just, I thought”

“So, you heard that whole thing with the security guard?”, Katelynn cut in.

“I didn’t want to say anything because I didn’t want to embarrass you.”

“It’s okay”, answered Katelynn. “I’m not embarrassed.” Katelynn really wasn’t that embarrassed. Normally, she was very worried about people finding out about her diapers. But Emily had already found out. And, more importantly, she seemed like a really nice person, a person who Katelynn could trust.

“So, you really wear diapers?”, asked Emily. She still seemed embarrassed.

“Yeah”, Katelynn blushed. “I’m sure you have tons of questions. But, right now, I need to hit up the ladies room. We can talk more about it on the flight if you want.”

“Okay,” said Emily. “I mean, I don’t want to intrude, but I am curious. I’ve never met anyone who wears diapers.”

“You’d be surprised. You just might not know about them”, Katelynn winked.

“Maybe”, Emily laughed. “I need to go to the bathroom, too.”

Both girls walked to the nearest restroom. It was busy inside, but stalls were open. Katelynn opened her bright blue backpack and took out a diaper and some wipes. She had gotten over the lack of privacy involved in public changes long ago. Emily was in the stall next to her. Katelynn pulled down her pants and looked at her diaper. By now, it was completely soaked in the back, as well as most of the front. She squished it a little, smiled, then undid the tapes. A loud tearing sound shot through the restroom. Her diaper crinkled as she set it down on top of the toilet. It was obvious to those next to her what she was doing. She wiped down her bottom. Even more noise ensued as she opened up her new diaper. She took a stuffer out of her packpack and put it in the diaper, then put the diaper under her and pressed her bottom against the wall. She brought the diaper up to her waste, lined up the tapes, then fastened them. She had decided to go with another Bambino. She didn’t want to take any chances on the flight. She washed her hands, then took a quick look at herself in the mirror. Her relatively tight jeans did little to hide the fact she was diapered. Wearing a thick Bambino with a stuffer didn’t help much, either. This didn’t bother Katelynn as much as it would have in the past. More and more people were beginning to find out about her diapers, including Emily. It didn’t seem as big of a deal, anymore. She walked outside to meet Emily.

“Any trouble in there?” Emily asked.

“I’m pretty good at it by now”.

“I’m sure I would be awful at it.”

“It’s really not that hard. Anyways, I’m starving, and I saw a good looking Chinese place here. Are you hungry?”

“Yeah,” replied Emily, “I could eat.”

They headed to the restaurant and had dinner. By the time they finished, their flight was about to board. This time they were in the first boarding group. Katelynn made sure to keep her backpack close to her on the plane in case she needed to change. She felt pretty confident her diaper could hold up, though. This time, Emily was next to the window, and Katelynn was in the middle of the row. An older lady was sitting next to her in the aisle seat. The flight to Tokyo would take just over ten hours. Katelynn had a book, her headphones, and her new friend to keep her company. For the first couple of hours, Emily didn’t bring up Katelynn’s diapers. But after every tuned in to watch the in flight movie, she broached the subject.

“You know, you’re not doing a lot to hide your underwear choice, if you know what I mean.””

“I guess it is pretty obvious,” answered Katelynn. “But nothing let’s people know you’re wearing a diaper quicker than leaks.”

“Oh my god, has that happened to you?”

“Yeah. If you wear all the time then they’re bound to happen.”

“Oh, so you wear pretty often? I just assumed for the flight and all, small bladder.”

“I always wear them, actually.”

“So you’re incontinent?”

“Not exactly, no,” answered Katelynn. This is wear the conversation could get awkward. Katelynn wondered how Emily would react when she found out Katelynn didn’t actually need to wear diapers, but rather wore them out of desire.

“So, why do you wear them?”

Katelynn paused for a moment. She needed to tread lightly. “I don’t actually need to wear them. I wear them because for as long as I can remember, I’ve been drawn to them.” Katelynn looked up at Emily. She didn’t look disgusted, only curious. “They just feel right. I am happier and more confident and just feel better about myself and life. They are a part of who I am, now. I’m sure that doesn’t make sense, but that’s honestly how I feel.” 

Surprisingly, Emily didn’t look like she thought Katelynn was crazy. She waited before responding. “I think people should do whatever makes them happy, as long as they don’t harm anyone else. And I don’t see how diapers hurt anyone. I say go for it.”

Katelynn smiled. “It’s good to hear that. I try to avoid telling anyone I know because I’m scared they’ll think I’m a freak.”

“I don’t think you’re a freak. I mean, it’s a little weird, but a little weird is good. I think it’s kind of cute, actually.”

“It is cute!”, smiled Katelynn. “And so convenient.”

“I can imagine! I hate waiting in line for the girl’s room.”

“I don’t miss that,” replied Katelynn.

“Speaking of the little girl’s room, I am about to burst.”

“I went a few minutes ago.”

“Wait, really?”, Emily looked really surprised. “In your diaper? I couldn’t even tell!”

Katelynn laughed. “Well, that’s kind of the point.”

“I guess so,” Emily smiled. “If I don’t go to the bathroom soon, I’m going to wish I had on a diaper. I’ll be back in a minute.”

Katelynn gathered her thoughts. Her conversation with Emily actually went really well. Katelynn had never told a friend about her diapers. It felt good to be open about them. A weight had been lifted off of her shoulders. The plane wouldn’t be in Japan for another eight hours. She decided to try to find something to watch. After a few minutes of browsing, she decided to watch an episode of a show about a transgender teenager. After a while, Emily sat back down.

“Hey, I love that show!”

“I’ve never seen it before, but so far I really like it.”

“My sister and I watch it a lot. She’s transgender.”

“That’s so cool. I’m part of the LGBT social group on campus, so a lot of my friends are trans.”

“Yeah, she’s a little older than me. We get along really well. Especially since she transitioned.”

“It’s so nice when people support you. My parents were awesome when I came out to them and it made so much of a difference.”

“Are you gay?”

“Yeah,” Katelynn replied.

“Well, I guess I really am the boring one. I’m just a straight girl who wears panties instead of diapers!” Emily and Katelynn burst out laughing. “Damn, I was really hoping she was at least bi”, Katelynn thought to herself.

“I don’t want to keep you away from your show. I’ll try to find something to watch, too,” said Emily.

“Okay”, answered Katelynn. Katelynn continued watching TV, but a growing urge to poop was distracting. “Oh man,” thought Katelynn. “I was really hoping not to have to change on the plane.” But she knew she couldn’t hold it for eight hours. She was going to have to mess herself on the airplane, something she wasn’t exactly excited about. In such close quarters, it would be obvious, and she didn’t want to intrude on other people. And then there was Emily. There was no way Katelynn could hide a messy diaper from her. And what would she think? Peeing yourself was one thing, but how would she respond when Katelynn messed herself on purpose? Katelynn pushed the thought out of her head. She could at least hold it for a little while longer.

Chapter 3

Katelynn watched two more episodes of her TV show, all the while her urge to poop only became stronger. She looked over at Emily. She was watching what appeared to be a South Korean slasher movie. “Interesting taste”, thought Katelynn. Katelynn hesitated. She had never messed her diaper in such a confined space. She had never even worn a diaper on an airplane. She knew she would have to do so eventually, though. The only other option would be to take off her diaper and use the toilet, but in her mind it wasn’t even an option. “Well,” she thought, “I might as well do it now.”

Katelynn began the process by wetting her diaper. She had been needing to go for some time, and a strong stream of warm pee made its way throughout her diaper. She felt her already wet diaper began to swell even more. After finishing, she paused a moment. “Ok, here it goes.” She shifted her weight ever so slightly. She began to push a large, firm mess into the seat of her pants. She needed to push hard to get the poop into her diaper. She saw Emily looking at her. Katelynn blushed a little, but continued to mess her diaper. She always thought messing when sitting down was a little difficult. Small quarters didn’t help the situation. After a few minutes, she was done. She finished her personal bathroom break by wetting her diaper just a little more. 

Already, she could smell the situation in her pants.

Emily looked at her. “You okay?”

“Oh…yeah. Just getting up to go to the bathroom.”

“Are you…do you need to”

“I just need to get out of this diaper,” Katelynn whispered. Even though Emily was being very cool with regards to her diapers, Katelynn still felt a little humiliated. 

“I’ll just come with you. I need to go to the bathroom, anyway.” Emily got up. Katelynn followed her. She needed to get her backpack. She felt her shirt ride up as she reached for her backpack, then felt Emily’s hand pull it back down to cover her diaper. When Katelynn turned around, Emily was giving her a small smile. Both girls made their way to the restroom. Unfortunately, the line was long. 

“Did you like your movie?” asked Katelynn.

“It was okay. A little over the top.”

“It looked…interesting,” replied Katelynn.

“That’s one way of putting it.”

Katelynn and Emily continued to wait in line. By this time, Katelynn was very conscious of the smell coming from her wet and messy diaper. A man a few rows ahead of her asked his wife if they needed to change their baby’s diaper. “Come on, hurry up,” Katelynn thought. 

A voice rang out over the intercom. “In a few moments, we will begin serving the first of two complimentary in flight meals. Because we need the aisles for the meal carts, we kindly ask that you return to your seats."

Emily gave Katelynn a concerned look. She was smart enough to know that the smell wasn’t coming from a baby, it was coming from the her new friend. Katelynn and Emily made their way back to their seats. Katelynn felt her mess squish all throughout her diaper as she sat down, though this didn’t bother her. Her favorite part of pooping in her diaper was hanging out in it afterwards. Granted, she hoped to get out of her current diaper as soon as possible. The smell from her diaper was strong, but it wasn’t getting any worse. The only thing Katelynn could do was wait.

“Hey, Katelynn,” said Emily, “did you really…you know…in your diaper?”

Katelynn’s face was beet red. “Umm…yeah, I did.” Her mother always told her she was a blusher, and now she was showing it full force.

“So you really do wear diapers all the time?”

“All the time.”

“Oh my god…that is so hardcore!”

“I guess so,” responded Katelynn. “Wow,” she thought to herself., “Emily must be really open minded.”

The meal cart reached them. “Hi, would you like Chicken or fish?”

“Fish”, both girls responded in unison. They started to laugh. “At least we have one thing in common,” chuckled Emily.

Over the next twenty minutes, both girls enjoyed their meals. After the meal cart came through once more to pick up trash, Katelynn motioned to Emily that they should get up and go the bathroom. Because the aisles had been closed for the meal carts, the line to the restroom was even longer than it had been. Katelynn and Emily were standing behind a Japanese boy and girl. They looked a little older than Katelynn. They were holding hands, so Katelynn assumed they were a couple. The girl was speaking to the boy in Japanese, so Katelynn couldn’t understand the conversation. She had on a bright pink backpack, which Katelynn thought was a little strange, considering the girl was in line to use the restroom. Katelynn had to stand in line so long that she wet her diaper for the third time. By now her diaper was soaked. She was glad she had decided to add a stuffer to her Bambino, it was certainly being put to good use.

Katelynn and Emily made small talk to pass the time. Besides having a transgender sister, Emily also had a brother. Her parents owned their own business. They talked about Emily’s experience growing up with her older sister, and how her parents grew to accept their daughter.

“It looks like we’re almost up,” said Katelynn.

“Finally. I’ve actually had to go the bathroom the whole time,” she winked at Katelynn.

Katelynn whispered in her ear, “I had to go the bathroom in this line, too, but I just went in my diaper.”

Emily smiled. “Well, we can’t all be so lucky.”

“I’d give you one of mine, but I don’t have many left.”

“I’ll stick to panties, thanks,” laughed Emily.

Katelynn looked up at the Japanese girl in front of her. Her presumable boyfriend was in the bathroom, so she was standing there silently. Katelynn noticed that her bottom looked larger than normal. She didn’t know if it was a diaper, she just thought it looked a little bigger than it should have. She didn’t like to jump to conclusions when she saw what could be a diaper under someone’s clothing. The boy came out of the bathroom, and the girl went into it. She was in the bathroom for several minutes, and Katelynn never heard the toilet flush like she had with other people. Katelynn thought it was plausible the girl was wearing a diaper. She had read an article recently saying that more and more Japanese women were wearing diapers out of convenience, so it didn’t seem so far fetched that someone would wear one on an airplane.

“You’re next”, Emily said to Katelynn.

Katelynn walked into the cramped airplane bathroom. She pulled down her pants and examined her diaper. It was completely yellowed, even parts of the front. She could see a bulge in the back of her diaper where her mess had settled. She pressed a hand against the back of her Bambino. Her diaper looked and felt very full. “Time to get to work,” she whispered to herself. She started by taking off her top. She was wearing one of her favorites, and she didn’t want to get it dirty. She readied several baby wipes. Once she was prepared, she started to undo the tapes on her diaper. Very carefully, she brought the diaper out from underneath her and set it on the ground. Slowly but surely, she cleaned herself as best as possible. When she felt sufficiently clean, she rolled up her loaded diaper and put it in a plastic bag in her backpack. She brought out another Bambino diaper and stuffer, and began to rediaper herself. Upon completion, she pulled up her pants, put her top back on, washed her hands, and gave herself a thumbs-up in the mirror. She flushed the toilet to make it sound like she had actually used it, then left the bathroom. Emily gave her a small thumbs up when they crossed paths.

Now that Katelynn was in a clean diaper, she could actually try to enjoy the flight. She pulled out her phone, plugged in her headphones, and spend the next four hours sleeping while listening to music. She woke to the feeling of Emily tapping on her shoulder.

“Hey, sweetie. You were out for a while. I didn’t want to wake you because you looked so cute, but the flight attendants are passing out snacks and drinks.”

“Oh,” katelynn yawned, “thanks.” She knew immediately that she had peed during her extended nap. She could feel the wetness in her diaper. She normally did not have accidents, even after having worn for so long. She had no desire to lose control, so wetting herself on accident, even in her sleep, was a little disconcerting to her. Plus, she was down to her last diaper. She didn’t have enough room to bring a whole case of diapers, so she brought just enough get through the flight. She would restock when she made it to Japan.

“What did you do while I was sleeping?” Katelynn asked Emily.

“Just watched TV and a movie.”

“Another Korean one?”

“No, this one was French.”

“Any better?”

“Eh,” responded Emily.

“Hi, ladies,” asked the flight attendant. “Do you want anything to eat or to drink?”

“I’ll have apple juice”, said Emily. “And I don’t want anything to eat.”

“Same,” answered Katelynn.

Katelynn and Emily drank their juices and watched movies for the next couple of hours.

“It looks like we’re almost in Japan,” Said an excited Katelynn.

“I’m so pumped!” replied Emily. “Have you ever been to another country?”

“Just Canada.”

“I went to Mexico once on spring break, but I don’t remember much of it.”

“Yeah, Canada isn’t exactly a spring break destination. I just went there on a class field trip,” said Katelynn.

“Well, Japan is a good place to start.”

“You bet,” Katelynn replied. She began to flood her diaper.  Her already wet Bambino did it’s best to suck up this most recent inundation. She wasn’t worried about leaking, but she did harbor concerns about whether her diaper could last until she was able to buy more. “I really should have packed more diapers,” she thought. In her defense, she hadn’t planned on pooping on the plane and needing to change. Katelynn continued to pee her diaper for another thirty seconds.

“You okay, Katelynn? You kind of spaced out there for a minute.”

“Oh, sorry,” Katelynn replied.

“Did you…umm…wet your diaper?”

“Maybe…” Katelynn giggled.

“I thought you might have. I’m getting better at this whole diaper thing. Speaking of that, I am about to burst. I’ll be back in a minute.”

Emily headed for the bathroom. Katelynn picked up an in flight magazine. She wasn’t really interested in what they had to offer, but she didn’t have much else to do. After ten minutes of flipping through pictures of overprice perfume and watches, she looked up at the bathroom line. Emily was about halfway through.

Just then, the same overhead voice rang overhead. “Ladies and gentleman, the last round of meal service will be making it’s way through the cabin shortly. We ask that you please return to your seats until the completion of the meal service.”

Katelynn saw Emily slump her shoulders. She came back to her seat. “That sucks, I have to pee so bad.”

A few minutes later the meal cart came around. This time both girls had a Japanese noodle dish. Half way through their meal, the plain started to bounce around uncontrollably. This continued for a couple of minutes, when once again the overhead voice came on.

“Ladies and gentleman, as you have probably noticed, we have encountered a bit of turbulence. We ask that you stay in your seat until further notice.”

“Oh, come on,” Emily said angrily. By this time, she had her legs crossed and was squirming even more than before. “I don’t think I can make it much longer.”

Katelynn saw that Emily was squirming in her seat. “This is why you should wear diapers,” Katelynn said with a little smile. Emily responded with a laugh, but Katelynn could tell it was more of a nervous laugh.

With difficulty, Katelynn observed, Emily finished her meal. By this time, Katelynn could tell Emily was desperate for the bathroom, but the plane was still in turbulence.

“Ladies and gentleman, an…ah…update on our flight situation. We’ve encountered a rough patch of turbulence that is just taking a while to break clear of…so we’re going to ask that you remain in your seats a little while longer. We’re trying to clear this up as soon as possible. We appreciate your cooperation.”

“Seriously, hurry up,” Emily yell-whispered. She was obviously flustered. Katelynn could see her face had turned red and she looked nervous. She was bent over with her legs crossed.

“Well, maybe we could talk about something to try and distract you?” suggested Katelynn.

“Umm… I guess.” Emily responded.

“Have you ever played two truths and a lie?”

“Yeah, I like that game a lot.” Emily smiled. Katelynn could tell she looked a little less stressed, if only slightly.

“Ok, great. I’ll go first,” Said Katelynn. “Umm…I’m an only child…I’m allergic to peanut butter…and… I have a pet tea cup pig.”

Emily thought a moment. “The pet pig is a lie, for sure.”

Katelynn laughed. “No, I actually do have a tea cup pig named Rosey. But, I am not allergic to peanut butter. That would be sad. And I’m an only child.”

“Huh, okay,” Said Emily. “My turn. I have to pee really badly, I speak Hungarian, and I can play the guitar.”

“Well, I can’t imagine you speak Hungarian, you obviously have to pee, and you’re a music major so guitar isn’t that far fetched. I’m going with lie: Hungarian.”

“Nope, my grandparents are from Hungary, and they watched me a lot growing up, so I can actually speak Hungarian, as odd as that sounds. And I can’t play guitar.”

“So, you have a pet turtle? That’s cute.”

“Yep, his name is Rex.”

“Ahhh, Rex and Rosey should have a play date!” exclaimed Katelynn.

“Oh, they should!” Emily began to laugh. Then Katelynn joined in and both girls laughed for several seconds.

“Uhhh…uhhh…no, no, stop,” interjected a distraught Emily.

“What’s…oh,” responded Katelynn. But it was obvious what was happening, even though Emily didn’t say so. Katelynn could see a large wet patch begin to appear on Emily’s pants and seat. She had lost the battle, and now she was peeing in her pants. Even before she finished wetting herself, Emily began to cry. Katelynn could see small streams of tears rolling down her face.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” exclaimed Katelynn.

“It was an accident,” Emily mumbled through tears, “It’s just the bathroom was closed for so long. Ugghhh…what am I going to do. I don’t have a change of clothes in my carry on because, as strange as it sounds, I didn’t think I would piss myself on the plane. This sucks.”

I’m sure we’ll figure something out. It’s not that noticeable.” Katelynn tried to comfort her friend, but in all honesty, she didn’t know what to do. It was blatantly obvious that Emily had peed her pants, and without a change of clothes Katelynn didn’t know how to resolve the situation.

“It’s pretty noticeable, Katelynn, but thanks for trying to make me feel better. I guess maybe I should have taken you up on your offer for a diaper, after all.” Emily tried to smile.

“Well, at least you have a jacket with you. You could just wrap it around your waist.”

“Yeah. But I’m still going to have to be in wet clothes for a while.”

“Ladies and gentleman, we seem to be through the worst of the turbulence, so we have turned off the seat belt sign. Feel free to get up, stretch you legs, use the bathroom. Though, please note that we our about 30 minutes out from Tokyo, so we will be beginning our decent shortly.”

“Huh, perfect timing,” scoffed Emily. “So, what do you want to do first in Tokyo.”

“Well, we don’t have orientation until tomorrow, so we’re free all day.”

“Yeah.”

“First thing first is you changing into new clothes. And we should probably drop off our luggage at the dorms. And, sorry for TMI, but I am wearing my last diaper, and it won’t make it much longer, if you know what I mean. So I need to go buy some. After that, I say we explore the city.”

“That sounds like a plan to me,” responded Emily.

“Great. Also, do you still want to be roommates? I wanted the single room, because, you know, the whole diaper thing. But, since you already know about it, there’s really no reason not to room together, if you still want, I mean.”

“Yes! I would love to,” smiled Emily.

“Ladies and gentleman, we are now beginning our descent. We should be in Tokyo very shortly.”

Chapter 4

Grace's House, the night of the dinner.

"Daddy! I don't see what the big deal is...I mean...ugh, no there is no way"

Grace's father cut her off. "Grace, you do not have a say in this matter. You may think you're all grown up, but your behavior tonight demonstrated otherwise. Besides, I pay for your education, so I still have a say in your life".

"Since when do parents have a say in their kids underwear?" screamed Grace.

"Since when do people expose other people's underwear to a whole table in the middle of a business dinner? Or any place, for that matter? I mean Jesus Christ, what were you thinking?" 

Grace knew perfectly well why she had exposed Katelynn. She didn't like being turned down. But she didn't feel like coming out to her father, he clearly was not in the best state of mind. She was great at sharing other's secrets, but not her own. "Okay, I made a mistake. Really, I'm sorry. But I don't think this is necessary." Grace was sitting on her bed while her father ruffled through her closet.

"I think they should be around here somewhere," said Grace's father, Stan.

"Daddy, I'm not wearing diapers!" By now she was growing desperate. 

"Why not? You already wear  those pull up diapers to bed when you're home on break".

"They're not diapers! They're Greatnights. And it's not like I use them, it's only at night and because you make me."

"I wet one time on Thanksgiving break, and that was the first time in like forever!" Grace had indeed wet her bed once while home on Thanksgiving break. She was mortified. It was the first time she'd peed in her pants since she stopped bedwetting her senior year of high school. None the less, her father was scared her "condition", as he called it, was returning. So now he made her wear Greatnights to bed every time she was home. At least he didn't know Grace's wetting had returned full force this break. 

"Grace, you can tell yourself what you want to make yourself feel better, but those pull ups are clearly diapers. And it's a good thing you wear them to bed, because I've seen your soaked ones in the trash, so stop trying to act all innocent."

Grace was starting to cry. Great, now her father knew her wetting had come back. 

"I mean, what do you do at Yail? Do you wear diapers down there?"

"I don't wet the bed at Yail, it just started again regularly when I came home this Christmas."

"Well, we have these to take care of it for now. I thought you had some leftovers from when you wore these every night." He was holding a very thick disposable diaper. "You always did wet heavily."

By now, Grace was sobbing. "Daddy...hmph," she said through tears, "hmph...please don't make me wear those to bed! I'm so sorry for embarrassing you." Grace hated diapers. She hated that she wet the bed. Those stupid Greatnights were bad enough, but at least they were better than her old bulky diapers. At least she could take her pull ups off if she needed to go to the bathroom. Not with her old diapers. The worst part of wetting the bed was waking up, needing to pee, and being able to make it to the toilet, but being forced to pee in her diaper because she wasn't allowed to waste them. Her father was a business man, after all.  

"This isn't about me, or you, for that matter. It's about Katelynn and her family. And you are going to wear these at night. In fact, you're going to wear them all day and all night for at least the rest of break. No exceptions. Look on the bright side, at least you won't have to wake up early to not so secretly wash your sheets because those pull ups, which you insisted on wearing instead of your old diapers, couldn't hold your accidents."

"What the actual FUCK?" wailed Grace. "There is no way in hell I am wearing those 24/7!"

"Well, now it's through the first month of the school year. But since we're on the subject, I shouldn't have even let you wear those pull ups when you wet again. You couldn't even wear them when you were younger because they always leaked ", said Stan.

This was true. Grace had worn baby diapers until she was nine. After she outgrew those, she tried Greatnights, but she always made them leak, so her father bought her youth diapers. Those lasted until 13, when she had to start wearing the best, and consequently thickest, adult diapers money could buy. Her father bought them online, along with booster pads (not even the best could soak up Grace's floods without some help), and had them delivered in monthly installments. Grace wore a diaper to bed literally every night from birth through the middle of her senior year of high school. Obviously, she didn't spend every night in her own bed. This led to awkward moments during sleepovers, overnight field trips, and visits to see relatives. It didn't help that she never learned how to put on or change her diaper. She relied on other adults to diaper her before bed and to change her when she inevitably woke up in a soaked diaper the next morning. On such occasions, when others were getting ready for bed, she would sneak away and find a teacher or a parent of a friend to put her diaper on. This wasn't that big of a deal when she little. Half the time at elementary school slumber parties Grace wasn't the only embarrassed girl being put into a diaper. But as she got older, she was eventually the only one sneaking off. By the time she entered high school, she pretty much stopped going to sleepovers because parents found it too weird to be putting a diaper on a girl so old. But she couldn't stop going on field trips or visiting relatives. The regular girls' chaperone for such trips was her twenty-five year old history teacher, Ms. Morgan. The fact that Ms. Morgan was the young, cool teacher made it even more awkward when she was changing her saturated diapers. Somehow, through all the field trips and sleepovers, none of her classmates noticed her diapers. But they always wondered why the prettiest girl in school wore giant, baggy sweatpants to bed instead of cute shorts like all the other girls. Grace could hide her padding from her school, but she couldn't hide it from her family. All of her cousins knew about her diapers and made fun of her. It didn't help that her father was an early sleeper, and always put her diaper on before going to bed. She'd have to walk downstairs in a huge diaper and booster, wearing the cute, short pajamas her aunt always gave her for Christmas (clearly, this was the only time she wore these outside of the house), and hang out for hours with her cousins in the basement until everyone went to sleep. 

"Ahhh! No, there is no...you can't...I live hours away! How can you make me wear diapers?" yelled Grace.

"Now it's two months, and Let's just say I'll know if you're following the rules. If you aren't then you can pay for college yourself. I'd like to see you come up with 60,000 dollars a year. "

Grace's eyes grew wide. She was overcome with tears. But she didn't dare offer another complaint. 

"So," continued her father, "like I said, you'll wear diapers every moment for...I guess now it's almost three months. And you're going to use them for everything. You're not grounded, I'm not going to punish you in any other way, you're just going to wear diapers. School, work, church, visiting friends, Christmas with the family. Got it?"

All Grace could manage through her sobs was a nod of her head.

"It looks like this is the last diaper, I'll need to order some more online. But that will take a couple of days, so we can go to the store tomorrow. I think there's a medical supply place somewhere. Oh, and you can't wear these big old things in the pool, we'll need to get some swim diapers."

Grace still worked her old job from high school as a swim class instructor when she was back in town. 

"Daddy, everyone will see my diapers. There is no way I can hide this. I mean, keeping the bedwetting from people was bad enough, but this is...I mean those diapers are so big, everyone will know."

"That's part of the punishment. And swim diapers aren't so big."

"Neither are bikini bottoms", said Grace. "And I wasn't talking about the swim diapers."

"I'm not getting you thinner diapers, you'll be wearing all the time and people would find out no matter the size. And if your daytime wettings are anything like your nighttime ones, you'll need all the protection you can get. But enough talking, I'm tired. We'll have plenty of time to talk about diapers when you're in them." Stan started untaping the diaper. "Ready?"

It had been several months since her father had diapered her, but Grace hadn't forgotten the routine.

"And for the record, I could wear Greatnights when I was younger, just not at night. When I wore them on long car trips and plane rides I did just fine." Grace didn't have daytime accidents, but her father was worried she would fall asleep on such occasions, so he insisted on diapers. Grace refused to wear diapers during the day, so they compromised with pull ups. However, Grace was so worried that her pull ups would leak that she never actually allowed herself to fall asleep. But at least she stayed dry. 

"That is nothing to brag about, considering you were a high schooler in pull ups, dry or not." her father chuckled. 

Once the diaper was on, her father got up.

"One more thing. I know I've been the one to change you in the past, but I just don't have time during the day. I know you don't like to do it yourself, so I hired someone to change you."

"You went through the trouble of getting me a babysitter?"

"Not really a babysitter. You don't need that, and it was such short notice. I told Claire I'd give her twenty dollars a day to do it. You guys hang out all the time anyway, it shouldn't be too much of a hassle for her."

Grace's sobs had begun to subside, but now they were back full force. "You're kidding, right?" Claire was Grace's neighbor and best friend since preschool. She knew Grace was a bedwetter when they were younger, but Claire thought Grace had outgrown it in middle school. Now they were nineteen. 

"No, but it's not up for discussion. Now, try to get some rest."

Grace rolled over and cried into her pillow. After a few minutes, she heard her phone vibrate. Claire had texted her.

"Hey Grace...um...I don't really know what to say. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

Grace threw down her phone. So much for a nice break at home.

Chapter 5

A bit shorter of a chapter, but I wanted to get back into the swing of things. Thanks for reading! 

Tokyo Airport, a Few Days after the Dinner

"Where's your jacket?" Katelynn asked Emily. 

Emily wiped her nose and sniffled. "In m-my backpack." 

Katelynn gave Emily a sympathetic smile. Emily was clearly upset about accidentally peeing in her pants. "Okay, I'll get it for ya. Emily, it's not a big deal." She started to laugh. "I mean, I do it all the time!"

Emily managed to give a little smirk. "Yeah, but the difference is no one can tell when you do it. Jeans don't seem to hide accidents as much as diapers."

Now they both started laughing. Katelynn got Emily's jacket. "Stand up."

Emily checked nervously to see that most people had disembarked the plane. Satisfied, she listened to Katelynn. She blushed as Katelynn began to tie her jacket around her waist. "I could have done that myself, ya know."

"I don't mind. Come on, let's go check this place out." Katelynn winked. 

Both girls gathered up their luggage and made their way towards the front of the plane. Suddenly, Katelynn felt someone smack her butt. Her wet diaper squished against her behind. "Hey, what the..." but before she could finish her sentence, someone stuffed a note into her hand. Katelynn looked up to see that same Japanese girl from the bathroom, the one Katelynn thought might be diapered, walking ahead of her. The girl turned, smiled back at Katelynn and Emily, then gave a thumbs up before disappearing out the door. 

"What was that all about?" inquired Emily.

"I have no idea," answered Katelynn. "But she left this note."

"What's it say?"

Katelynn began to read:

"Hey sweetie, looks like I'm not the only one who likes to drop a load in my diaper. You were so stinky LOL!! Hit me up if you ever want to experience the Tokyo ABDL scene, I promise it will be worth your while. See ya later, diaper sista! P.S. Tell your friend she might want to consider our choice of underwear." There was a name and phone number on the other side. "Yuki, 555-555-5555."

"Holy shit," said Emily, "She seems crazy. And it was one time! she has no right to make fun of me." she blushed.

"Yeah," mumbled Katelynn. But her heart was pounding. She unleashed a torrent of pee into her diaper. She'd never met anyone else before.

"You're not gonna call her, right?"

"Of course not," lied Katelynn. "She's obviously a psycho." 

"Well, that was really weird. But, like that little freak so aptly pointed out, my jeans and panties are soaked and I would like them not to be. So let's go."

"Yeah, that was really rude," responded Katelynn. "And I did not smell that bad, did I?" 

"Actually..." Emily giggled.

"Really??" asked a beet red Katelynn. She finished peeing in her diaper. 

"It was pretty bad, girl." laughed Emily. "Like, there were babies around so that might have helped, but for those of us near you...let's just say we knew. But hey, it's okay! I literally just soaked an airline seat in piss. At least the only mess you made was in your diaper."

"when you put it that way, how could I not feel better. Thanks, love." Katelynn was still red. But deep down, she loved a bit of humiliation. It didn't help that Emily was so freaking cute. 

"Let's go to the baggage claim," said Emily.

"Right behind ya." She could feel her Bambino squish with every step. 

They waited for ten minutes before Katelynn's suitcase appeared. They waited. They waited some more. After a while, no one was left.

"Of course this would happen to me!" Emily squealed. Katelynn could see another round of tears forming in her friend's eyes. "If peeing my pants like a little baby on the plane wasn't enough," she turned to Katelynn, "no offense."

"None taken."

"Now I've lost my luggage."

"Hey, I'm sure we'll find it. Let's go ask."

They didn't find it.

"Now what?" asked Emily. "Could I borrow some of your clothes."

"Yeah, sweetie. No problem. But I don't have any...ya know..."

"Panties?"

"Right."

"Oh," responded Emily. "That makes sense. I guess I can just go commando, if you don't mind."

"Sure. Let's go find a bathroom."

They found a very clean restroom, then opened the handicap stall. Japanese bathrooms really were nice, thought Katelynn. 

"Is that a toilet or a spaceship?" asked Emily.

"It's pretty fancy. I might have to make an exception and use one of those. For cultural understanding and all."

Katelynn opened her suitcase. She pulled out a floral top and continued rummaging. "Do you want jeans or leggings?"

"Leggings. Jeans aren't that comfortable without panties."

"I wouldn't know."

Katelynn grabbed a pair of leggings. "Raise your arms."

Emily seemed a little confused, but obliged. Katelynn pulled Emily's shirt over her head. Her bra was blue. Katelynn reached down and started to undo the button on Emily's jeans. She pulled down the zipper, than pulled Emily's pants past her butt, exposing a pair of white cotton panties with pink trim and a princess pattern. They looked like something a kid would wear, a kid who still had accidents. 

Katelynn began to laugh. 

"I said I wore panties," smiled Emily. "I didn't say what kind."

"They're so cute!"

"I know," replied Emily. "That's why I wear them."

Katelynn squeezed her legs together. She felt a surge of pleasure make its way through her body. Subconsciously, she supposed, this is why she had decided to help Emily clean up her accident. Emily was cute enough normally, but first the wetting on the plane, and now seeing her in just a bra and girly panties, Katelynn found her painfully adorable. She smiled.

Emily looked down at Katelynn. Sure, peeing her pants made her feel humiliated. But this wasn't so bad. The last time she'd had an accident was in 7th grade, but no one had helped her clean up then. 

Katelynn finished dressing her friend. 

"Thanks," said Emily.

"No worries," beamed Katelynn. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wannatripbaby
Last post September 18

Posted 3 hours ago 

So I take it this story is dead? The author hasn't even logged on in a month & a half. That's a real shame. It's not very often you find a DL story that actually has a plot & character development. The fact that it's been abandoned makes me really sad. :'(

the least she could do is edit the title to say that it's been abandoned... unless she's dead. That would be really sad. Or mabye she got in a car accident & broke both her arms! Or mabye she has amnesia & can't remember who she is!

If anyone has any clues as to the whereabouts and/or wellbeing of Ohthediaperedhumanity please let somebody know. 

• Like 1

Thanks Babylock! That's great. I'm curious though if anyone else is having trouble seeing the new update where the author stated her plans to keep the story going. Its funny to me that that went away too. I've looked and don't see it.

3 hours ago, carsfan said:

Thanks Babylock! That's great. I'm curious though if anyone else is having trouble seeing the new update where the author stated her plans to keep the story going. Its funny to me that that went away too. I've looked and don't see it.

Same here! I just saw the story on Abdl story forum like 3 days ago too, and now that's gone too. I hope everything is okay!

• 2 months later...