LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Temper Tantrum

sirpoopsalot

I'm gunna be a big baby today and if I don't get my way I'm gunna stomp up and down :badmood:

really hard while crying loudly :crybaby:

( I may even use very naughty curse words like mommy uses when she misses her favorite Tee Bee show) !!! :o

So you all better pay attention to me and spoil me rotten by giving me everything I want right away and telling me what a wonderful pwesshish wittle angel I am showering me with all sorts of affections.......or ELSE !!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Sirpoops! Why u wanna do dat? Did baby wake up on da wrong side of da bed todays? Comere let Curious snuggle u and give u everything any baby ever wanted and youll feel all betters very very soon! I have some toys and a paci and some baff toys for when u get ur baff later... and books we can read and some snackies for when u get hungry! :) YAY! GOOD BOY!

HUGGLES and KISSIES LOTS,

Da Curious Wady

AWWW Curious will always cuddle a little boy whos scared and crying! Awwww poor SIRPOOPS! *huggles and cuddles and snuggles SIRPOOPS tight and gives him kissies and more juicy and puts da babies who were teasin him in da corner* bad bad babies teasin dis SIRPOOPS for having a bad day! When u tease babies who are havin a bad day, that only makes their day worse! NOW no more elephants, stealin juicy, ice cubes or anything! I want DLB and AJC and BIGBOY to tell SIRPOOPS they are sorry immediately....dere dere SIRPOOPS its ok! shhh now lets dry dat facey and get u into a clean diapee and go play ok? Its ok .. ur just havin a bad day :)

Curious

*open door

*hand curious all my explodin eliphantys

*look at feet, hands together behind back

SOOOORRRRRYYYYY SIR POOPY PANTS....

me not throw any more at you

giggle

AWWW Curious will always cuddle a little boy whos scared and crying! Awwww poor SIRPOOPS! *huggles and cuddles and snuggles SIRPOOPS tight and gives him kissies and more juicy and puts da babies who were teasin him in da corner* bad bad babies teasin dis SIRPOOPS for having a bad day! When u tease babies who are havin a bad day, that only makes their day worse! NOW no more elephants, stealin juicy, ice cubes or anything! I want DLB and AJC and BIGBOY to tell SIRPOOPS they are sorry immediately....dere dere SIRPOOPS its ok! shhh now lets dry dat facey and get u into a clean diapee and go play ok? Its ok .. ur just havin a bad day :)

Curious

:angel_not:*Stops crying and Huggs mommy curious*

Tank q for taking care of mes :wub:

I fa gib you dlb and ajc ...we can be fwends! :D

:angry2: *Sticks tongue out at t baby!* :bash: