LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Potty Training" a Little

So, part of my girlfriend's and I's role play is we like to try "potty training" every now and then.  Needless to say, it doesn't go well.  In order to go to the potty, the little has to ask to go, or let the big know they need to potty so they can be taken.  This works pretty well when there is a big around.  How would you allow a little to go to the potty if the big isn't around to take them, or for the little to let them know they had to go?  Like, what would they have to do in order to go to the potty so they don't have an "accident"?  Looking for feedback!

I think part of this involves what your schedules/resources are like.  For example, my boyfriend and I can text one another 90% of our awake hours and expect a response within 5 minutes.  The only times we can't are for thing like driving or bad service areas.

If that's not feasible and your little is going to be unsupervised for a moment, a potty-break system might be an idea.  For example, every few hours (you can set a time, maybe between 1 and 3 depending on the situation?) your little is expected to try and use the potty and text/track their progress.  It it's over an eight hour period, perhaps they 'try' to use the potty twice with no progress, and the third time they go, or perhaps they try the first time, it doesn't work, and they have an accident before the second potty break.  If it's the kind of situation where charts are okay (private bathroom at your personal home/apartment, that can be removed and put in a closet in case of guests), find or make a chart with times that can be checked or stickered.  Again, this may not work for your lifestyle, but it's a thought!

I have a Diaper Bullet Journal that tracks my wearing habits, since my long-term goal is to wear 24/7, and never using the toilet at home (but if needed for work, special functions, etc. I have pull ups that I usually wet on my way home from said events.)  Its neat to keep on track with, complete with little boxes to check off and space to write notes.

• 3 weeks later...