LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DL Wear to Dermatologist????

I'm a DL but my medical chart says I have an OAB which is also very true.  I had my bladder measured once because I once peed 12 times in one day and it's about the size of a 12 yr. old.  But I only wear sometimes at night but always when I drink because that's when i wet the bed more than I don't.  .  So I have the dermatologist soon and wanted to know if I should wear for fun.  I passed on thr full body scan last time but I actually need it this time.  Last time there was 1 Dr. with 3 students and the students were there for everything.  I don't know if I have the courage to get one with all the students there but would feel fine with just the Dr. who happens to be young and hot.  I could ask Dr. if it would be only her for the full body exam.

Also, would a dermatologist be the one to ask about a possible std on the skin of my penis or my pcp.  I might feel wierd undoing my diaper so she could exam my penis or am I being too paranoid.

If you truly have a need to wear a diaper, because you may wet at some point during your doctors visit, don’t go without. But, if you are going to wear a diaper, for no other reason then to get some sort of jollies out of it, don’t bother. People in the medical field, don’t have the time or inclination, to entertain anyone’s follies. They don’t care about someone have an actual medical need, and showing up in a diaper. But beyond that, it would be greatly irritating to them, if they suspected you just wore a diaper, to somehow get off on it. 

They are professionals, and concern themselves with helping sick, or ill patients, not helping with fun and games. 

• Like 1

For me, what this boils down to is:  Don't rope someone else unwillingly into your fetishes.  If wearing for fun, don't do it.  If wearing for need, then what's the question?  To me, it seems like you'd be wearing for fun, and in this case, I would advise against it. 

I agree about not involving others in your fetish.  It all depends on how comfortable you are with being seen in a diaper by a doctor if you have an actual need for them.  If you feel there is the slightest chance you will wet while at the doctor, then you should wear.  I don't believe that is the case from what you said, even with your small OAB.  It seems you have no problem going to a bathroom when needed.  Personally, I would pass on wearing because it is just to get your own personal jollies, but if there is no hinderance to the body scan or extra problems for the doctor or nurses, I can't see any real harm in doing so.  Real harm verses should you do it?  Only you can make that decision.  

Sorry, I’ll be more clear.  I do occasionally wear during the day if I’m going on a trip or have a lot to do.  Sometimes the utge creepa up on me and I tend to leak ever so slightly.  This doesn’t involve sedation but I always wear dueing any kind of procedure.  I’m just too embarrassed to have them put it in my records that I actually wear.

So 50% possibly needing to wear because of stress and urge.  Then 50% for fun.

You stated that you have OAB I would wear in this situation also I agree wit what AbabeBill said because you have the power to release information to anyone so you can say I do not wish for any of my medical records to be released and they have to respect that so if you feel that you need to wear  by all means do so better to be on the safe side of things

Let us know how it goes, and by all means, just be normal!  Don't even give a hint that you like being seen in a diaper!  When asked, just explain OAB, small bladder and leaks when out for long periods so you wear for that protection.  Leave it at that and let then get on with what they have to do and just be a regular normal guy.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:31 PM, Ski4ever said:

I'm a DL but my medical chart says I have an OAB which is also very true.  I had my bladder measured once because I once peed 12 times in one day and it's about the size of a 12 yr. old.  But I only wear sometimes at night but always when I drink because that's when i wet the bed more than I don't.  .  So I have the dermatologist soon and wanted to know if I should wear for fun.  I passed on thr full body scan last time but I actually need it this time.  Last time there was 1 Dr. with 3 students and the students were there for everything.  I don't know if I have the courage to get one with all the students there but would feel fine with just the Dr. who happens to be young and hot.  I could ask Dr. if it would be only her for the full body exam.

Also, would a dermatologist be the one to ask about a possible std on the skin of my penis or my pcp.  I might feel wierd undoing my diaper so she could exam my penis or am I being too paranoid.

If this is for serious don't fool around have the dermatologist look at it and perhaps take a biopsy check it out.

I had a small dime size mole like tissue on my arm - biopsied it and the report came back MELANOMA - set up within the week for an operation removing the mole carving

a quarter size chunk of skin down 3 mm and have had several scans to determine if it was all cut out. Medical staff believe they got it all but still continuing check-ups

to see that the melanoma doesn't return. Fortunately for me it was on my arm and not in a more sensitive invasive area - but don't fool around with this - it is bad enough

to have incontinence issues but cancer on top of that is more immediate life threatening.

And regarding the students being there - they have to start somewhere - IF the an issue is really sensitive the Dr. dermatologist may dismiss the students but it maybe in

the best interests of medical science for them to see first hand what is done - best get over it. Don't wear or treat the wearing of diapers as a fantasy - you may need

another kind of doctor in another mental department if you do. It is not nice to fool the medical people ya the people in the white coats that come to take you away to

the chirping birds and basket weaving institution ! 

In my opinion, if you wear 24/7 for emotional or physical need and you are not doing it for a sexual thrill, then wear your diapers anywhere you go and be prepared to tell your Dr's why.  If you are honest and you are not acting like a pervert looking for an orgasm they wont care and will move on to the reason for the visit.

• 2 weeks later...

So I met with the Dr. the other day and I wore.  I was nervous as can be because I only had the hospital gown my underwear and the diaper on but she was professional all the way.  I don’t think she even sww it until she looked at my back.  I then had to lie on the table face down and she obviously saw it then.  She didn’t even mention the diaper once.  If you need to wear one and you are worried, don’t be.  

• Like 1

I wore diapers to the hospital on three separate occasions, nothing was said they acted very professional and that is how it is supposed to be. They really do not care if you wear diapers. It is worth mentioning you wear if you have to go to surgery for you’ll enter a sterile aria and special hygiene rules come into play.   

• Like 1
On 16/01/2018 at 6:13 PM, AbabeBill said:

No one but you, and your medical provider may see your records. And if your doctor didn’t proscribe diapers, and you don’t want it in there, you don’t have to have it recorded. 

My medical notes state I am incontinent and in receipt of a supply of pads each month from the NHS