LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I'm new here

Digger907

Hi there, Digger! Welcome to DailyDiapers! We have a great community of people here who all want to be your friend! Well, maybe not specifically you, they haven't been waiting around for you to join like some kind of stalker, but you get what I'm saying :)

If you ever have any questions or you feel like you need to talk to someone about anything, or if you're just looking for a friend, feel free to shoot me a message. I may not be into the same things as you (or maybe I am) but I promise not to judge you. We all come from different backgrounds, so who am I to judge? :)

So, what brought you to DailyDiapers today?

Thank you all for welcoming me, I was reluctant to join but I'm happy now I have. I've felt quite alone in my way of thinking for quite a while, its so nice to read things I can relate to. I am guilty of not having worn a nappy yet mainly because I live with my parents and i'm afraid of them finding out. I've played around with blankets and stuff to try and get a feel of what it might be like. I suck a dummy full time and I have lots of them, I would like to try a bottle. I would love to meet someone near me just so I could talk openly about how I feel. Sorry if this is a bit long but as I said I dont really get to talk about it.

5 hours ago, Digger907 said:

Thank you all for welcoming me, I was reluctant to join but I'm happy now I have. I've felt quite alone in my way of thinking for quite a while, its so nice to read things I can relate to. I am guilty of not having worn a nappy yet mainly because I live with my parents and i'm afraid of them finding out. I've played around with blankets and stuff to try and get a feel of what it might be like. I suck a dummy full time and I have lots of them, I would like to try a bottle. I would love to meet someone near me just so I could talk openly about how I feel. Sorry if this is a bit long but as I said I dont really get to talk about it.

Don't worry we all have make homemade diapers out of towels, pins, and yes even used garbage bags as plastic pants.   That is how our love starts out before you finally get a place of your own and finally get to use diapers especially if you have nosey parents.   My point in this rambling mess is that you are not alone my young friend and you will find many people here that are in the same boat as you.   I promise that some day you will get to wear a diaper and it will be well worth the wait.   Either way welcome to daily diapers and I hope that you have a fun time and make lots of friends.