LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brrrrrrrrrrr

Man, is this a good day to stay inside all diapered up. I have a good book, and there might be some sort of mindless TV program on. But with temperatures expected to fall into the single digits before sun set, I think I'll just stay around home.

We had an ice storm just the other night it left about 1" of ice and then it snowed on top of it.

It feels colder now  at 17, than it was when the temps were near zero, man I hate winter.

I have doubled up my long johns, and thank goodness for electric socks.

Last year I was able to ride my motorcycle quite a few days right through the winter. This year my bike sits under a tarp in the driveway lonely and unused ☹️

It was -2 this morning when I left for work. I drive my grandson to his job on my way and when I get to where he lives the truck is all warmed up. I think I’m doing this backwards lol.

Hugs,

Freta

It snowed here all day yesterday.     Some of our neighbors got some sleds (two flexible flyers and one odd plastic thing) and we spent the morning sledding down the road.    We had some ATVs that carried people and sleds back up the hill so it was a lot of fun!

• 2 weeks later...

I had the opportunity to diaper up last week end. I decided it was too cold. We keep the thermostat set a little low to keep utility costs down. So I spent Sunday afternoon diapered up, sweat pants, and a flannel shirt. I decided to wait for warmer weather after about three hours and a thoroughly soaked diaper.