LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paddle on display

ikes612

• 1 month later...

Ikes, that would be even more embarrassing today. Of course you have my sympathy. But when you were a lad in the 1950s, history tells us most schools still paddled kids as old as 18. Probably a high school girl at the time at home more likely would have been spanked with a hairbrush, in school she would have been paddled. My Mom was born in 1938, so she is about 7 years older than you. She attended the same school district as did I. She was paddled a few times in school up to her high school senior year ans was spanked with a hairbrush at home by her mother. Mom tells me that her boyfriends were paddled both at school and at home, although some of those boys were strapped. As a girl Mom and all her sisters had to keep a hairbrush on their bedside table as a reminder to behave. Most of her gal pals had to do the same. The homes of some of her friends had paddles in plain sight, but she does not remember any with names painted on them. Mom only attended a local community college, yet her sorority there required pledges to paint their name on their paddle, and get it signed when punished. Mom never spanked me with her sorority paddle. By the time I started university in 1981 none of the sororities there (Upstate New York) allowed paddling. Still many of the Big Sisters spanked, but in private and with the hand over panties, so that was less painful than Mom spanking my bare bottom with my own hairbrush!

Thanks for sharing!

Many of her friends saw the paddle and commented on it ,eg have you been a good boy and grinned ,or I can see why you’re so polite and well behaved ,or even does your Mom pull your pants Dow when she spanks y face was scarlet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never had a paddle, but there was the big ole wooden spoon in the kitchen. I guess you could say, it was kinda on display, as it was always out on top of the stove. But, of course anyone could only suspect it had a duel purpose.

My cousins had a paddle hanging in a kitchen closet. It was made by the oldest son at school. It was a project everyone in his class had to do. It was in the shape of a hand, and had a long handle. It also, had all my cousins names on it. (four boys)  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Why did the big sisters spank still? Was it still an initiation thing?

Xander, sorry I keep forgetting to check this forum routinely. Thus I missed your question.

When I rushed what became my sorority, the house president explained that any hazing violated our university's policy as well as NY state law. Also the national HQ of this sorority discouraged hazing. After I was accepted as a pledge during our first orientation meeting again we were reminded that hazing was not allowed.As that meeting was breaking up the president introduced herself.She offered me a cup of coffee so we could talk privately. She said she was impressed that I was a pre-law major. She reminded me that as part of my application I had mentioned that I favored children being raised with traditional structure.The application form did not ask about spanking. However the president volunteered that at home she was spanked by her mother even after graduating high school.

I answered that growing up my parents had been anti-punishment.When I was 14 my Aunt Betsy (Mom's youngest sister) spanked me when I told her I was feeling guilty. Then she sometimes spanked me when she caught me misbehaving. Those were all on my bare bottom with a hairbrush, like Betsy spanked her kids, all much younger than me. Eventually my mother changed her mind and started spanking me and my younger siblings, but not our oldest sister or brother who were over 21. Later the oldest sister asked Mom to spank her.

That was when the president confided that most of the Big Sisters were willing to provide requested spankings from Sisters who felt the need of supervision and discipline. Such arrangements were to be kept discreet and private. I replied that I respected the rules yet I was not embarrassed about others knowing I got spanked. All of Betsy's children knew she spanked me. The time I babysat her kids she told them that I was authorized to spank, just as she spanked me. I asked how soon I could ask a big sister for a spanking because I felt guilty. Minutes later I was in the president's room, over her lap bare-bottom. She used a hairbrush as well as did Mom and Aunt Betsy. I cried out my eyes and felt much better.

I was happy living in a room within the pre-law dorm. My roommate was also first year, but she was 19 and I was 17. She also had wetting problems. We got along well. I had spanked her several times before rush week. She had not spanked me when I asked. The president assigned me a pro-spanking big sister. I asked for a spanking about once a month. Since I was 3,000 miles from home when I stayed at my roommate's family home her mother spanked me even when I had not asked.

Eventually I learned that over half of my sorority pledge class requested spankings from big sisters. If the national HQ or the university knew about those spankings nothing was ever said. As a 2nd, 3rd and 4th year I served as a big sister and spanked 2 or 3 different girls a year, most several times.

Xander, given that many traditionally all-male schools are co-ed, as is true for many previously all female schools, it could be some strict sororities accept men as pledges.