LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Intensive peeing

WetSex

I wonder in what situations do you flood your diaper much more and much often than you do normally?

There is many situations that affect my way to flood my diapers. For example when I drink much water I flood my diapers in exactly the same time I am drinking and I flood them really much then. This is actually a "side effect" of my neurologic disability. I have to drink much not to feel dizziness. I also flood my diapers much more often when I am stressed, when I have the flu, when I am worried, when I am freezing, or take a bath in a swimmingpool etc. Therefore I feel much more security and comfy when I wear diapers in public.

This happens everytime and has lasts as far as I know but as I said before I think this is some kind of "side effects" from my neurologic disability, what do you think it is?

18 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

The second I stop the truck and take one step out of the drivers seat it really starts in

If I stand up any time after sitting for long periods. I usually wet my nappy uncontrollably straight away.